Me vs UR MOM/DAD 0.24615384615385 24.6% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Gah you ever wake up with a hangover and you didn't drink last night?

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Ichigo Arerugi
Blackrosekitten21
Ichigo Arerugi
Blackrosekitten21
Ichigo Arerugi
Blackrosekitten21
Nah thats completely respectable and understandable. Don't want you turning the wrong color before your ready smile

Of course if you turn a color you don't belong for any reason other then that something is going to have to be done to solve it.

If anyone turns weird colors, I think you should see a doctor.
I agree though Xin is one of our doctors so that would be a problem.

In that case, I'll just get some skin colored paint now and save us all some time
Thats works until it rains that is. But its paint so it can always be reapplied!

Or get Natasha to tattoo skin color all over you. Then it will never come off.

Why do I suddenly feel very nervous....? The things I miss when I go to bed early...

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

Kid Jak

Dat dehydration tho

Also, yes I have lol

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Day7
Kid Jak

Dat dehydration tho

Also, yes I have lol

Stupid Texas heat and yeah this is probably dehydration >.<

mah head won't stop pounding.

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

Kid Jak
Day7
Kid Jak

Dat dehydration tho

Also, yes I have lol

Stupid Texas heat and yeah this is probably dehydration >.<

mah head won't stop pounding.

Drink the ocean in water (but not the ocean water)

I have a terrible curse wherein since all I drink is water, if I don't drink 500mL every hour or so, I start getting dehydrated and sick

lol It's rather shitty

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Day7

Drink the ocean in water (but not the ocean water)

I have a terrible curse wherein since all I drink is water, if I don't drink 500mL every hour or so, I start getting dehydrated and sick

lol It's rather shitty

You know this brings up a point I still wanna know who Gaia put in charge of the Oceans since she had no fish kids or did meili just do everything like a ... I am trying to think of a good word but my head hurts... Kiss a**

Meili: Look what I made Mommie

Nyx: Meili never shares sad

Gaia: Nyx that not nice

Meili: xp

Handsome Man-Lover

Kid Jak

That seems to be my natural state currently.
It's the heat gonk

Shapeshifter

I don't drink at all, but thanks to this stupid 106F heat in Texas its how I wake up every morning crying I want winter or heck fall right now emotion_0A0 I woke up at 8am today and it was already 96F outside.

I wonder when were gonna get those gifts from the gods from Reapers goldsink? Maybe she'll be working on them Friday and thats why we wont get a manga update? I'm curious what nyx's will end up being. Also maybe the day off is for them extra pages to be done.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Valac the genie
I don't drink at all, but thanks to this stupid 106F heat in Texas its how I wake up every morning crying I want winter or heck fall right now emotion_0A0 I woke up at 8am today and it was already 96F outside.

I wonder when were gonna get those gifts from the gods from Reapers goldsink? Maybe she'll be working on them Friday and thats why we wont get a manga update? I'm curious what nyx's will end up being. Also maybe the day off is for them extra pages to be done.
Yesterday was 114F for us in Phoenix @n@

Hmmmm

I don't know but I'm super stoked regardless especially if reaper is making them emotion_kirakira

Shapeshifter

Slick Southpaw
Valac the genie

Hmmmm

I don't know but I'm super stoked regardless especially if reaper is making them emotion_kirakira
WIth humidity its probably around that where I am now. To friggen hot gonk Have you been called back yet?

Same here I'm certain it will be great on both ends. Don't even wanna guess what it could be cause that would probably give to much hype lol

Angelic Spirit

I can't be the only one who thinks that Nyx looks so done with Gaia's s**t

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Valac the genie
Slick Southpaw
Valac the genie

Hmmmm

WIth humidity its probably around that where I am now. To friggen hot gonk Have you been called back yet?

Same here I'm certain it will be great on both ends. Don't even wanna guess what it could be cause that would probably give to much hype lol

ugh we got the humidity too, since it's monsoon season. I get worried if I leave my pup out for more than an hour outside because it's so damn miserable

this is trueeeee

No callbacks yet, gotta do some more applications

oh I think I will eventually update the poll

saw supernatural while working out at the gym and thought about lucifer vs michael in terms of brotherly frustration. Nyx was a freak/thought for himself/considered a monster, wanted to stand up to Gaia and protest this, asked for Meili's help, and Meili was like ******** no

bam

banishment

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

XinYunMei
Ichigo Arerugi
Blackrosekitten21
Ichigo Arerugi
Blackrosekitten21
I agree though Xin is one of our doctors so that would be a problem.

In that case, I'll just get some skin colored paint now and save us all some time
Thats works until it rains that is. But its paint so it can always be reapplied!

Or get Natasha to tattoo skin color all over you. Then it will never come off.

Why do I suddenly feel very nervous....? The things I miss when I go to bed early...

We admire your mad healing skills emotion_kirakira

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Slick Southpaw
We admire your mad healing skills emotion_kirakira

I wouldn't say I'm that good. I still have a very long way to go. Nonetheless, Thank you for the sentiment.
Mercutio Escalus
I can't be the only one who thinks that Nyx looks so done with Gaia's s**t

sweatdrop he looks more like a spoiled brat to me

I mean, he is the youngest

I wouldn't put it past him to have hissy fits just because he was "different"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items