Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Bette Kane A.K.A. Flamebird

With: Paramedics

Flamebird turned her head a bit as Raven came into the car she was awestruck, she had heard about how awesome raven was, but never got to actually meet her. "There was a distress signal?" she said weakly as she rubbed her writs a bit once she was freed of the straps. "It must have been Nightwing." she said as she suddenly started feeling a bit better. "You're healing me?" she asked a she could feel the pain flowing from her body. When raven had finished she felt a lot better her legs still hurt a lot, but she could move them and most of her other wounds had been healed. "I'm Flamebird, I'm part of the bat family, well sort of." she said as she tried to stand up leaning on the wall of the ambulance. "I joined the titans more recently though." she said as she smiled at Raven

"Nightwing he had to have gone after the three faced freak!" she said as she looked over at the hooded titan next to her. " Some creep named asuraman was robbing the museum and we went to stop him and i got hurt he must have went after him we have to stop him!" she said as she motioned to move toward raven and fell forward onto her. "Ugh my legs hurt, but i won't leave him!" she knew that the veteran titan would want to leave her behind, but she had to help Richard.

Dangerous Ladykiller

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ⓇⒶⓋⒺⓃ

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image
Location:Jump city skys- ambulance /Who im with: Flamebird /What im doing: Healing

I made some good friends...

Raven had finished her healing of the blonde a put her hand back behind her cloak. "Who's nightwing" said the girl raising an eyebrow beneath her hood. She had been in Azarath for the last three years. The last time she saw d**k Grayson he was still robin. She did pick up on who the bat family was however as she knew who batman was. "Nice to meet you" said raven in a rather plain tone. It wasn't that she wasn't uninterested in who flamebird was. Its just how raven talked. Once the girl started to get up raven took two steps back. "You really shouldn't be doing that, i didn't completely heal you" said raven as she looked at the girl. She already had a feeling that flamebird wouldn't listen to a word that she said. She heard her speak of a man with three faces and simply nodded. She turned to the paramedic in the back of the ambulance. "Im taking her" said raven firmly before turning back to flamebird. The paramedic simply nodded in fear. "You can't go chasing after this nightwing in your condition, you could cause permanent damage to your legs, were going back to the tower, the medical wing there is as good as any hospital" said raven as she wondered what the girls response would be.

...and together we made it past the end
User Image

Theme

Company: Zero, Ashuraman/ alone

There is a beast....

User Image

Dakota let out a small sigh at what the anti Superboy had said. It was obvious that his past pretty much had his mind made up. He doubt that he would stray from the current path that he was on unless something major ended up happening to him. In other words something that would contradict his way of thinking. "I see that your mind is completely made up on the matter. I hope you don't end up turning into the very thing you are trying to save the world from. Though I will say one thing I wouldn't trust Asuraman as far as I can throw him." Dakota said pointing his thumb at Ashuraman. "Even if you could probably throw him across the state. I would also advise to learn more about this world before you do anything major."

Dakota siad hoping that he would change his way of thinking before turning to Ashuraman. "Well you shouldn't get mad since you are a theif. One who most likely only thinks of himself and has delusions of being a god. We will meet again I have no doubt of that and I will show you the reason why most animals were praised as gods and spirits long before you came into being. Also the name is Shifter and I will stop you when ever you decide to go on you robbing spree." Dakota said before jump onto the dumpster spring up to the outside fire escape and onto the roof. Though before he left he called down to the anti Superboy. "Take care of that kitten it's really taken a shine to you." He said before running across the roof top. He really did hope that the guy found a different path than the one he was currently on. He still sensed that the guy still had good in him but if he stayed on the path he was currently on it will slowly but surely be snuffed out.

occ:.

.....inside all of us

Kotaro Tsukino

Vortex_Marauder

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
NIGHTWING

ⒽⓅ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
xAmbulance on the Bay Bridge with Flamebird and Raven
xEvening 3

xxxxxThe sun began it's descent as a lonely blue bird rode his way through the dying snow storm. For what seemed like an eternity, back and forth along the bridge he went, unable to shake the sting of failure residing in the pit of his stomach. The image of Bette's body smashing against the musuem's floor was on repeat, no matter how long and how far the young vigilante drove, the guilt remained in it's rightful place. He knew it was a rookie's mistake to believe somehow Ashuraman's humanity could be appealed to, but now it was quite clear, Michael Shivano was long gone and the Hellish Hindu was now calling all the shots. Denying himself the chance of revenge for Bette's sake, and the satisfaction that would follow, Nightwing stared down his future. 'Gotham, turn right at the next exit.' the gps' robotic voice system politely informed.

Juggling what little options the teenaged wonder had left, he contemplated returning to Gotham or maybe even Bludhaven. Looking back to the city one last time, Dick's bike slowly inched forward ready to take that step backwards. Only moments before he was ready to take that dive and leave the city for good, the sound of screaming sirens came into earshot. Closer and closer, an ambulance approached from behind and stopped only a few feet shy of the disheartened hero. Without warning, the passenger side door opened. "Uh uh, bruh, i ain't dealin with this edgar allen poe bullshieeet, you on yo own, Dave!" the lone emt howled hysterically, shaking his head as he strutted proudly away, obviously too frightened to care for minor disturbances, such as oncoming traffick.

Discombobulated by an already messy string of events, Dick haphazardly threw a single leg over the bike and he cautiously approached the stopped vehicle. Disregarding what warning the now fleeing medical technician had departed with, he continued upon the snowy roadway. Taking one final step, Nightwing thought over the EMT's warning rather redundantly, but it still didn't quite register to him just what horrors laid in wait. "Don't do it bruh, this da amitymobile!" the emt screamed from behind, as if he was somehow helping to remedy the situation with his nasally whine.

Placing a gloved finger against the man's mouth, Nightwing turned his focus back to the surprise inside. The emt kept shaking his head, and slowly began to back track along the icy roads as Nightwing grabbed the door handles. With a mischievous grin, he opened both doors at the same time and prepared to deliver two cans of asswhuppin! Raising his fist and letting slip a rather meek growl, you can only imagine the unfortunately dumb look painted across his face when Rae was standing there, after three years, no call, no letters, not even a single haunting, all grown up in all of her demonic glory. Laying at her feet was the blonde bombshell, in a more promising condition than he had left her in. It would be a lie to say, he didn't admire Bette's perseverance.

He then pressed a button on the side of the motorcycle helmet that lifted the black visor covering his face. "Hey blondie, you definitely shouldn't be walking or in your case, crawling anywhere for that matter, not that Lady Legasus would have any problem getting you around or anything." Dick smiled apologetically.

"You've certainly grown," Nightwing nodded at Raven, "But where in the hell are the horns? Those souls they've been feeding you must not be FDA approved, eh?"

Loyal Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"Do I honestly believe that I'm above the law.....?

Zero could slightly see where Ashuraman was coming from. By his understanding, their first goal would be to prevent crimes, of the more desperate nature, from happening by steeling from those who prey on others just to stay rich. And if Ashuraman was truly set on this plan of action, then this would also mean that he would probably need Zero for the jobs that involve higher security that would be suicide for most people to even attempt in getting past, especially once they start. After a few mob bosses, con artists, arms dealers, or drug dealers find out that they are being targeted, they’d then, in turn, beef up their own defenses through either hiring corrupt cops or even mercenaries to protect them and their interests. However, the kryptonian teen saw one major flaw in all of this, but before he could speak his mind on the subject, the cat spoke again, turning his attention away form the topic for the time being.

He nodded his affirmation when the cat verbalized the revelation that Zero was not to be swayed. But he did feel that the feline was truly concerned for the teen, whether he thought he was making all the wrong choices or that Ashuraman could easily be playing the kryptonian along. If that were true, Zero would take care of that problem if it ever came down to it. And after the cat once again turned his attention to Ashurman with a few more words as well as giving the name he called himself, Zero watched as Shifter made his exit, practically reversing the way he made his entrance. He looked over to the kitten who was now snuggled between one crate and the next, mentally promising that he would. After a second or two he turned his attention back to Ashuraman and gave a small sigh, glad that this hadn‘t turned into fight like it had threatened to do.

“The Robin Hood act sounds like it would be a great place to start, But I still see a slight problem in the plan.” he said to bringing back up their conversation. He turned his hand up ward indicating himself. “If I accept this plan and go through with it, this means that while we’re out steeling from the rich and giving to the poor, which might take months or even years by the way, people would be still suffering by the hands of those who enjoy suffering, whether it be serial killers, or even gangs.” He then remembered the cat’s words and turned his finger towards the emerald skinned man, “And then there’s you, If what Shifter had said was true and that you can’t be trusted, then I’ll be falling for something similar to an event that I had promised myself I would never live through again.”

Zero reached up and rubbed the back of his head before walking back over to the crate and picking up the kitten who gave a small mew of surprise at having been woken up so suddenly. So please don’t take this the wrong way, but I’ll really have to think this over.” He said as he positioned the kitten to the crook of his arm and put his other arm over it to shield it from the ice cold wind that it was about to endure. “I still have your number so I’ll give you a call by mid afternoon tomorrow.” He turned and stepped towards the snow storm filled street before stopping at the edge of the alleyway. “If I do however decide to agree, then please understand, I do not like being ordered around, we will work as a team. And if I at all find out you are using me for personal gain, you’ll greatly regret ever having even talked me into it.” With that said the teen shot up and out into the snow storm.

... With confidence I shamelessly answer... Yes."

User Image

Vortex_Marauder
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-ATLAS-

ATLAS swung the armored car around the corner with precision no human could match. He had very little time left before the police would be able to do anything, he needed to get the van to a hiding place. Turning onto the Bay Bridge, he gunned the accelerator. Smashing into cars and pushing them out of the way with no trouble, he pressed on.

The armored car was taking a beating, but ATLAS did not care, he was a machine and felt no remorse. He swung around a truck, too large to push and slammed into an ambulance. Easily pushing the emergency vehicle out of the way, ATLAS pressed on, knocking over a riderless bike in his carelessness. He had a dead line, and with each second it grew nearer.
User ImageUser Image
                          Police scanners picked up an explosion and a bank robbery in progress so Ronin decided to follow up. Thankfully the roads were salted otherwise driving a motorcycle on an icy slick would be significantly more dangerous than it normally was. It was still wet so there was still some handling issues but nothing she could not compensate for. The scanner was pumping out street names and intersections and, as someone who had just recently come to Jump CIty, she had no idea where any of those was.

Fortunately, she did not have to as an armored bank vehicle made a sharp turn in front of her, slamming through an ambulance. Carrie pulled the throttle as far back as she could and shifted to the highest gear so she could keep up with the rampaging vehicle and pull up beside it. She took a look inside only to see it being driven by some sort of machine. A humanoid-ish robot? Sure looked like one.

Her slingshot was a two-handed weapon and using it whilst riding a motorcycle was not going to be feasible so she instead just pulled out three pellets from her ammunition belt which was strapped around her left thigh. Thankfully she was a southpaw and the only left-handed control on the motorcycle was the clutch so her throwing hand was free. She threw the first pellet, a freeze pellet, reverse-engineered Victor Fries technology and it froze the driver-side window on impact. She threw a second pellet before the first actually hit; and explosive pellet that shattered the much more brittle bulletproof window. The third pellet went straight into the vehicle and released a large amount of smoke. It was a military-grade smoke with some extra oomph in it. Not only was it going to be impossible for a person even see their own hand an inch from their face, it also blocked infrared light so heat and night vision were not going to work either.

Location: Jump City roads | Feeling: Groovy | Company: ATLAS | Outfit: Full Outfit

-ATLAS-

If ATLAS had been able to, he would not have believed he was being attacked by a girl. But he was a machine, he thought in facts and numbers, and the fact was that his window was now frozen. He did not see any possible option so he kept driving. Then the explosive pellet hit, blowing out the bullet proof glass. Then the smoke bomb hit, he shifted to thermal in an attempt to see, but the girl knew where to get the good stuff. He shifted to ultrasonic, he couldn't see far, but he could see far enough. He turned in his seat, pulling one of his pistols he fired, not at the girl, at the back door of the armored car. The .50 cal magnum round slammed into the lock, blowing the mechanism apart, the door swung open and the smoke billowed out. He turned, staring directly at the girl as he made his calculations.

With his plan of action decided on, he holstered his pistol and grabbed one of the shotguns hanging on the wall and slammed it into the accelerator, wedging it into the frozen door. With that done he got up, kicked the gold out of the back of the van and jumped out himself. His landing was carefully calculated, he landed cleanly on the crate of gold, and turned to confront his foe, unslinging his M110, his preferred weapon.

(I wanted to do more, but its 2:30 in the morning and I am tired, good night.)

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Bette Kane A.K.A. Flamebird

With: Nightwing and Raven

Flamebird looked over at the veteran titan, "No I must help Nightwing, and prove him right." she mumbled the last part more so to herself as she heard the emts running out of the ambulance at ravens arrival. "We can't just leave....Nightwing!" she said a smile on her face as she saw him open the ambulance door. She wanted to run to him and hug him tightly, but her legs weren't up for it. "Nightwing did you catch the freak?" she asked as she looked the male over , he didn't seem hurt like he had been in a fight with the guy. "Maybe ravens right i should go back to the tower." she said looking down at the ground she didn't want to know what the other thought of her right now she was scared that her uncle and cousin were right she wasn't cut out for this.

FLamebird leaned against the ambulance listening to them talk a bit before they left. "Nightwing...i...." she said and when he turned to her she looked away. "Nevermind." she said as she knew she couldn't apologize for messing up big time and getting herself hurt like this. "He's going to kick me out isn't he." she thought as she crossed her arms and looked over to Raven. She was so strong so powerful she even had powers. Raven never had to worry about letting Nightwing down. When she heard the screeching of tires she saw an armored truck come their way and she knew it was gonna hit the ambulance. Moving as best she could out of the way she looked to nightwing. "Should we go after that truck, it could hurt someone." she said wondering if the other titan was going to go after them they did ruin his bike after all.

((edited))

Dangerous Ladykiller

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ⓇⒶⓋⒺⓃ

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image
Location:ambulance- Streets /Who im with: Flamebird,Nightwing-Atlas,Ronin /What im doing: Mocking-Attacking Atlas

I made some good friends...

Once flame bird started talking raven couldn't help but roll her eyes a little. Yes her heart was in the right place but she couldn't do much in her condition. Before she could even comment she turned back to she the paramedics running away. "What i do" she asked with a slight shrug of her arms. That's when someone opened up the back of the ambulance door. While her hands were after her cowl she was preparing her attack. She saw the male with jet black hair dressed in black and blue. It seemed that flame bird knew who she was. Once he opened his mouth raven couldn't help but realize who he was herself. She had been in his head. He saved her when she didn't even want to save herself. She had literally followed him through hell and back."Robin..." the girl quietly muttered to herself. She hadn't seen him in three years. Her last look of him he was still dressed in green tights with a tiny cape. He was certainly taller and apparently had new get up to wear.

Raven slowly stepped out of the ambulance and pulled down her hood revealing her face. "Oh horns, because of my father yea thats clever" said the girl going into full sarcastic mode. "So what batman finally let you graduate to the big boy club and wear all black" said raven just before she noticed the speeding armored truck. Raven watched as it hit the ambulance sending it across the street. "Didn't miss that" said raven pulling her hood back on. "Im on it" said raven pulling her hood back on and taking of into the skys after the truck. She figured nightwing would want to stay with flame bird since she was still a little injured at the moment. As she chased the truck she noticed another girl on a motor cycle was on it. She noticed the armored car stopped. It seemed like the girl on the motor cycle also had plans to stop whoever was inside. It actually seemed her colors resembled that of robin before she left.

It seemed the driver of the vehicle turned out to be a robot. Raven had been seeing nothing but magic and demons for the last three years. This was actually a nice change of pace despite the fact she was still throwing herself in danger. Raven pulled out her communicator and started her decent. "The driver is a robot with a gun, and there seems that there is a...female robin i guess here" said raven as her eyes began to turn white and she put her communicator away. " Azarath Metrion Zinthos" raven said as her right hand from her cape. A black orb surrounded it as she pointed it at a near by mail box. The box was quickly consumed by a black aura. It was the ripped from its hinges and set flying through the air straight at the armed robot.

...and together we made it past the end

Ambitchous's Husband

Seeker

[HP:75%] [Location: Jump City Mainstreet] [Ravier's Mood: Saddened]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Ravier groaned from the pile of rubble he was in, wishing he could at least watch the battle if he was not to be used. Seek watched Kara and listened to her speak, moving his feet into a proper defensive stance and preparing himself for an attack. As the kick made impact with his head, however, he found himself quite unready. The carapace on his face cracked, largely. A piece even found itself breaking away from the main body of it. Seek himself slid slightly, his brain rattling in his head and his body lurching as he felt the pain from the strike. During this time, Ravier began to speak, finally voicing his opinion. "You know, this really is wonderful. You had to go and let her hear you say my name and now there's less fun for me. I suppose at least you both will look crazy now, but that still ruins some of the fun." After Seek began hearing this rambling, felt the pain of impact, and saw the piece of his carapace fall into the snow below him, he began feeling a rather large amount of anger suddenly swell up. He quickly made an attempt to grab the woman's leg, squeezing and digging his claws into it and pulling it at an upward angle. If he was successful, he would then clench his other hand into a fist and attempt to punch Kara directly in the nose and release her leg, letting out a growled shout as the strike forced her downward into the snow and cement. If all of this was successful, then he would leap forward to wherever she had landed, attempting to drive his foot into her stomach.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Herzlos Ichijou's Husbando

Distinct Firestarter

6,700 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • PvP 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ⓜⓞⓞⓓ Surprised ⒽⓅ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ⓁⓄⒸⒶⓉⒾⓄⓃ Main street

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Did..i just....break his face?". the young girl muttered to herself, She kicked him rather hard sure..but she didn't think she hit him hard enough to shatter..bones, or whatever material seemed to fly off and crack, She was about to continue her assault when she heard...another voice?. THE SWORD WAS ALIVE!? "WAIT WHAT!?"!? Due to her shock, the girl didn't even have time to register the fact that Seek had already geared up for a counter attack, She held back a wince when the man's claws managed to dig into her leg. 'Note to self...skirts...ineffective.' She thought to herself, though she was FAR more surprised than hurt. Usually if anything tried to pierce her skin it was met with the item shattering, this man clearly had more strength then she first thought.;.Looks like it was time to start taking this more seriously.

She was about to gear up for an attack of her own, when suddenly a fist connected with her face, her nose began to drip with blood. As the kryptonian fell to the ground, she opened her eye's, seeing Seek jumping down towards her "EYE LASERS GO!" she shouted, as her pupils slowly began to glow red, the two beams of pure heat shot forward out of her eye's, heading directly towards Seek, hopefully knocking him away from his obviously intended target.

User ImageUser Image
                          Ronin did a hard slide on the slick road and revved it up again, bringing the vehicle to an alleyway where she stopped it and undid the hotwire. She grappled up to the rooftop and watched as Raven from the original titans showed up and lobbed something large and black at the robot. It probably was not going to do much but it kept the robot distracted while she thought of a plan of her own.

Crouching low so that the rooftop hid her from the robot's line of sight, she went through what she had. Freeze pellets, explosive pellets, tungsten slugs, expanding foam pellets, incendiary, flashbang, and smoke pellets. The gears in her head whirred as she thought of something and peeked over the edge of the rooftop.

A slingshot popped out of her right wrist and she pulled a freeze pellet into the pocket. She let it loose and loaded up an explosive pellet sight afterwards. Ronin was hoping to do the same thing as she did with the bulletproof window, freeze the robot to make its armor more brittle and then use the explosive pellet to blast it apart. Well, maybe not blow it apart but she needed to at least make a crack in the armor for the next part of her plan.

Location: Jump City roads | Feeling: Groovy | Company: ATLAS | Outfit: Full Outfit

Ambitchous's Husband

Seeker

[HP:60%] [Location: Jump City Mainstreet] [Ravier's Mood: Cautious]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Seek's mind focused completely on Kara, breaking, tearing, scarring Kara. His thoughts sort of melted away, an animal instinct replacing them. As he was struck by the beams, he could feel a buckling sensation in his chest, burning and forcing him back into the rubble next to Ravier. "Oh how nice of you, feel like dropping by, did you?" Seek, quickly recovering from the blast, though his chest was still letting off steam, dug through the rubble to retrieve Ravier. He growls out, "Domination!" Ravier, unsure about this approach began to argue, only to have Seek suddenly begin growling, smashing Ravier into anything and everything around him. He would then leap out of the building he found himself in, moving quickly toward Kara before growling out again, more enunciated this time, "Dom-in-a-tion." Ravier would then focus for a few moments, closing his eye as the runes on the blade lit up bright. Suddenly, anyone in the vicinity would suddenly hear and even see in their mind, an eye. It seemed to be burning everything that it... Saw. Every thought, every memory, burning, paining whoever was effected immensely. If Kara was effected by this, Seek would proceed to grab her by the throat with one hand, squeezing for a few moments, "I will annihilate you." he would say before tossing her in the air and swinging Ravier with far more force than necessary after, sending Kara flying if all of this was successful. Ravier, however, would be stuck into the cement after.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

Theme

Company: Ronin, Raven, Atlas

There is a beast....

User Image

Dakota was currently traveling over the roof tops still thiniking about the conversation he had. He really did hope that anti superboy didn't end up taking Ashuraman's deal. He could tell when most people were talking a lot of bull and Ashuraman was pretty high on the bs meter as far as he was concerned. He was thinking about heading back to the house when he heard a crash not too far off from where he was running. ~I better go check that out people might be injured.~

When he eventually got to the sight he was a bit surprised at what he saw. In the middle of the street was a robot who was fighting a Robin, well to be more procised a female Robin. ~ I knew that Robin was a lagecy type hero but I didn't expect to see a female Robin here. Must have came here to join the team like the last Robin.~ He also spotted one of the big members of the Titains Raven. ~Ok this is obviously going to be interesting, I'll help out and possible get to know who's all on the team.~ Dakota thought as he waited for the right moment to jump in. Now wasn't the time since a couple of things were being thrown at the robot.

occ:.

.....inside all of us

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas