Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Why, hello there,

It's safe to say, you must of taken a gander at the name and thought one of two things; (a) could this be a future roleplay based off of Clash of the Titans, or (b) this guy must really like the Teen Titans.

If you selected the first choice, you'd be sadly mistaken, my friend but you know what? That's okay, the title could be a little misleading but good luck if those are the droids you seek! Now, say in the off chance you had chosen the latter of the two, you are both a saint and a scholar, or just very observant. Now, if you do know that, you must of watched well into the former series 'Teen Titans' to have known which episode it is I refer to. Why does this roleplay need you?

Well, let's start at the bottom. This is a mere continuation of the series but not entirely so. It will be following a three year time-skip, the Titans have become young adults but regardless of that, Jump City is still not a safe place to be. It's worse than before, if you want the lay down without having to beat up a bush. Robin, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy and Cyborg will all still play a role in this story but they are no longer the only Titans, and to say the least, things change. (get it lol? no? another episode reference...)

There will be some playful humour but this will be a roleplay dedicated to showing just how great the Teen Crusaders really are, not just as a team but as individual heroes. Each week, I and whoever decides to stand by me, will work on story arcs for each hero that could last up to a month. Don't you want your favourite hero or your original character facing off against villains, solving crimes, developing or even as a villain, don't you want to build up a rivalry, blow stuff up, do bad things, all culminating between one final battle between to you and your opposing hero/villain? This will be an active roleplay, which I plan to make last throughout 2014 but the truth is, I can't do this alone.

It's safe to say, there will be romance, there will be blood, utter destruction, triumphs, defeats and glory for all, but we need the right people who have the love in their hearts for the teen crusaders and their counter parts?

With that being said, will any of you stand with me?

If you have any ideas, interests, questions, etc. feel free to post down below.

Dapper Dabbler

Thumpedy thump thump thumpedy thump BUMP

Dapper Dabbler

Here is the link, if anyone is interested:

TiTANS, TOGETHER!

Magical Senshi

tab tab ↻ : BUMP

Dapper Dabbler

Hai, thanks for the bump! Would you like a lump of bump on the side of your sugar? ;3

Magical Senshi

GraysonUnderstudy

No problem. I'll be on for a bit working on a reply for a email roleplay i'm on and randomly bumping my search thread so feel free to quote me here and that way we can keep this thread going for people to see.

Also I had a question about Roulette as her picture seems kind of late teens to me exactly what age range where you thinking for our characters?

Magical Senshi

tab tab ↻ : BUMP

Dapper Dabbler

Mad Muse
GraysonUnderstudy

No problem. I'll be on for a bit working on a reply for a email roleplay i'm on and randomly bumping my search thread so feel free to quote me here and that way we can keep this thread going for people to see.

Also I had a question about Roulette as her picture seems kind of late teens to me exactly what age range where you thinking for our characters?

Oh, take your time, we probably won't be starting till tomorrow night but thanks for all the consideration, it means a lot.

Good question, since you asked, the heroes need to be at least fifteen to twenty but with the villains their ages are quite random and peculiar. Though in the case of an original villain since this would be their launch pad into infamy, it'd be safe to say anywhere from fifteen to twenty-five!!

Magical Senshi

GraysonUnderstudy

Oh, take your time, we probably won't be starting till tomorrow night but thanks for all the consideration, it means a lot.

Good question, since you asked, the heroes need to be at least fifteen to twenty but with the villains their ages are quite random and peculiar. Though in the case of an original villain since this would be their launch pad into infamy, it'd be safe to say anywhere from fifteen to twenty-five!!

That's fine inspiration is kind of bleh for the roleplay anyway but thankfully my partner is pretty understanding so it's fine if I take awhile. As for age I'd peg her at most eighteen maybe a baby-faced nineteen but no older than that.

Dapper Dabbler

Mad Muse

That's fine inspiration is kind of bleh for the roleplay anyway but thankfully my partner is pretty understanding so it's fine if I take awhile. As for age I'd peg her at most eighteen maybe a baby-faced nineteen but no older than that.

That sounds about right. It seems our newest addition is interested in working with you bet, she should be posting shortly. And personally, I'd love to see the first two original characters go at it, even if it was only a small conflict now. The potential between Winter and Roulette is astounding.

Magical Senshi

GraysonUnderstudy

Yeah Harmony Roulette will not make friends except in the sense that people who realize how easily manipulated she is will enjoy using her for their own ends.

Otherwise she's one of those shallow stupid girls that you would pity if they weren't so darn snotty.

Dapper Dabbler

Mad Muse
GraysonUnderstudy

Yeah Harmony Roulette will not make friends except in the sense that people who realize how easily manipulated she is will enjoy using her for their own ends.

Otherwise she's one of those shallow stupid girls that you would pity if they weren't so darn snotty.

Ruh roh, that's good story wise, we should have at least two other villains coming in who like to take manipulate girls to their bidding you know like Slade or Trigon. Any particular heroes you're interested in going against once we get the ball rolling a bit faster? By the way, the profile coding is absolutely top notch!!

Magical Senshi

GraysonUnderstudy

I agree I can see her definetely being one of the small time pawns for someone genuinely dangerous. As for Heroes honestly Starfire is the one I can see her having the most personal animosity towards.

She'd dismiss Raven as a "goth freak" but would have just enough intelligence to be a little scared of her. Beast Boy and Cyborg would be people she has nothing against personally (i can see her being kind of pouty if they don't take her seriously but that's about it)

I'm a little back and forth on Nightwing. It would depend on how they interacted within the story itself really. Probably at worst though she'd just get annoyed that he didn't take her seriously or attempt to manipulate him as a way to get back at Starfire.

And thank you I enjoyed working with them. Speaking of which in case I don't get done today here's my profile in progress for anyone interested in looking at it:

Take A Chance!

Dapper Dabbler

Mad Muse

And thank you I enjoyed working with them. Speaking of which in case I don't get done today here's my profile in progress for anyone interested in looking at it:

Take A Chance!

Yeah, personally, it's really difficult to think of a way for Roulette and Nightwing to interact, at least anything that would go beyond annoying the piss out of each other. By the way, Harmony Hale?? Hahaha that's such a comic book name too, what you would actually expect in a good way, does that make any sense?

For now though, with Nightwing until we have more heroes and villains, he'd just be a launching pad or a red shirt per se, as in maybe help start the arc itself but the rest would be up to you and your opposing player. I'd like at each arc to last at least two weeks, but for now until we have fully tested the waters that may be shooting too high. Maybe the arc could be split into chapters..

Since Roulette's targets are already on Starfire in a way, how would you feel if Winter joined along that arc? Poke's character happens to idolize Starfire, both being from foreign planets, so it'd be a good jumping ledge for both Roulette and Winter. Though, that's entirely up to you three but Poke has some ideas herself, maybe it could start as a simple reconnaissance mission.

By the way, this is the last question for now that I'll pester you with but would you say Roulette is more dangerous under someone's control or moreso by lonesome?

It's great though that the powers you have given Roulette aren't overpowered and will be entertaining in it's own right. The switcharoo on minds, for example, can it put someone's mind into an inanimate object? Regardless, your profile is looking gold, yo!!

Magical Senshi

GraysonUnderstudy

Oh yeah I am the queen of naming with alliteration -- Felicity Felix, Damica Drake, Harmony Hale, and more that I've forgotten. I love that style of names and your right they always put me in mind of a person from a comic book universe.

I'm fine with working with both of them for a starting off point if they send me an email or pm with their ideas I can try to offer suggestions during the week if I get a chance. (well emails would be better as pms don't always receive alerts in my email inbox.)

As for which way she's more dangerous I'd say definetly under someone else's control. By herself she's mostly minor league stuff. Maybe stealing or causing a disturbance. Pretty much making a nuisance of herself but nothing that screams master criminal much less "villain"

That's a solid question actually i'd say preferentially it would be mind to mind but if there are no people within three feet than it's possible the mind could be put in an inanimate object which would pretty much put the person's body in a coma like state. (or maybe that could be something one or another of her "friends" helps her unlock at some later point)

Also debating on whether she would be affected by her own balls. Most probably not as they are manifestations of her own energy so unless it's one of the "absorbs power and gives to roulette" balls then most likely if her opponent attempts to bat it back at her it will do nothing.

Lastly as that's not very clear in her description they balls of energy are pretty close to solid objects. Like she lobes them at people as if they were physical balls so they mimic that very well.

((ps ---- my email is prettyrandomrper@gmail.com )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff