Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

Are you primarily a viewer or an artist?

Viewer 0.31333333333333 31.3% [ 188 ]
Artist 0.17666666666667 17.7% [ 106 ]
Both! 0.47166666666667 47.2% [ 283 ]
Neither. 0.038333333333333 3.8% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 600 ]

Whoo * 7* !!

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
[Hyde]
I wish I was busy with an awesome career and learning stuff all the time emo i just feel kinda stagnant
i'm getting ready for anime expo but not much is actually happening in terms of getting ready lmao

Well, my career isn't that awesome right now, I don't have very many clients which means my paychecks aren't that great. OTL But it's slowly building up!

I wish I could go to an anime expo, I don't have the time or the money. Most of anything extra that I get is done for the Fencing Club I'm in. I actually attended my first tournament this past weekend! It was fun, but I placed 18th, so not where I wanted to place. Over the summer I'm going to be working out in the wellness center, and training in the fencing club room when the building is open. I'm excited about this summer, I can't wait until class is out.

Hhhmm, I KNOW! Go get a massage by a massage therapist! Allow the massage therapist to really work out that stagnation feeling you have. You'll feel like a new man! emotion_yatta
Guardian Arlen
[Hyde]
I wish I was busy with an awesome career and learning stuff all the time emo i just feel kinda stagnant
i'm getting ready for anime expo but not much is actually happening in terms of getting ready lmao

Well, my career isn't that awesome right now, I don't have very many clients which means my paychecks aren't that great. OTL But it's slowly building up!

I wish I could go to an anime expo, I don't have the time or the money. Most of anything extra that I get is done for the Fencing Club I'm in. I actually attended my first tournament this past weekend! It was fun, but I placed 18th, so not where I wanted to place. Over the summer I'm going to be working out in the wellness center, and training in the fencing club room when the building is open. I'm excited about this summer, I can't wait until class is out.

Hhhmm, I KNOW! Go get a massage by a massage therapist! Allow the massage therapist to really work out that stagnation feeling you have. You'll feel like a new man! emotion_yatta

EVERYONE STARTS SOMEWHERE ARLEN

wow, sounds amaze ; u;

i don't think i've ever had a massage in my life, and definitely not a professional one lmao
idk i'll think about it but i'd rather spend the money on figures <_<
>_>
<_<

Desirable Fatcat

I'm Streaming!
URL: my join.me
Doing Freebies (y/n): yeahps! ;> quote me~! ^_^
I will be drawing: sketch comms and freebs <3

10,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
[Hyde]

you should bring your attractive sig in here more often ;D

scream
I will try.

Oh hey look, someone is streaming
Water Melan
[Hyde]

you should bring your attractive sig in here more often ;D

scream
I will try.

Oh hey look, someone is streaming

XD
ima be in both
suri is also streaming https://join.me/suri_bee_ but she didn't post form~

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
[Hyde]

EVERYONE STARTS SOMEWHERE ARLEN

wow, sounds amaze ; u;

i don't think i've ever had a massage in my life, and definitely not a professional one lmao
idk i'll think about it but i'd rather spend the money on figures <_<
>_>
<_<

BUT I WANT TO BE NUMBUH WON!!! scream

It was awesome! We actually have a promotional youtube video of our club that uses pictures and videos from the tournament. You should check it out! If you go to youtube, search MSU Fencing Club, and it should be the first video (you will know that it is the right one if the title in the video says MSU Fencing Club, and We Will Rock You starts playing). I'm the second person in the video if you find it.

Getting a massage is awesome! If you see a professional, and he/she is a good massage therapist, the effects of the massage on the body can be quite profound. It helps to relieve tension and stress, and it is a great mood lifter as massage stimulates the release of all those feel good hormones. Trust me, it's well worth the money you put in to it...as long as you find a good massage therapist.

Kawaii Sweetheart

8,775 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Goin to sleep! Night everyone! Hopefully I won't need to strangle a mockingbird 4laugh -glares @ window-
[Hyde]
lolol sounds like you got it under control emotion_yatta
bpcc
I'm Streaming!
URL: my join.me
Doing Freebies (y/n): yeahps! ;> quote me~! ^_^
I will be drawing: sketch comms and freebs <3

FOR YOU LATER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbKmyp9WI0
aionlights
[Hyde]
lolol sounds like you got it under control emotion_yatta