No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Romantic Informer

18,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
We have two updates today: Tale of Clarion and Josie's Journey

Okay guys, you should know what to do! Please take the time to vote in the poll!

Quote:
Every so often, there are always Evolving item updates. With all these posts in GCD about Evolving item, it's hard to really know which one is the most popular evolving item. So every week, I will make a poll to find out what is everyone's favorite Evolving item. Think of it like the Billboard Music Chart, instead we're finding what's the top Evolving Item of the week.

Quote:
And here it is:
Weekly Top Evolving Items - Week of January 3rd

1.Tale of Clarion
2.Zodiacal
3.Josie's Journey
4.Wandering Maestro
5.Seven Day Love
6.Bunnihilation
7.Aria Dannata
8.Volant Reverie
9.Firefly's Flame
10.Emerald Dream

Total Votes: 462

Spoon: What's your favorite EI this week?

Buggy Reveler

User ImageUser Image

~Josie. Yay for more colorful things! x3~

Hygienic Genius

That jacket from Josie's Journey is pretty nifty-looking.

I like Tale of Clarion, but I still think the item should have a cooler story! More details!

Shy Admirer

9,750 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
new items are kakoii~!! whee

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500
Volant Reverie

Loving Ram

76,050 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
While it's nice to see Tale of Clarion continuing, it needs more description to it's story, more plot and feeling! There's so much that can be done with it, and it seems to be falling short of that potential.

Josie also felt rushed and short this week, sadly. I'm a tad disappointed in her story this week.

Desirable Dark Elf

Tale of Clarion

heart

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Tale of Clarion: Ah... well, the journey continues. I'll admit that, for this one, I'm craving depth to the story... it definitely seems to be continuing on an interesting path. I read 'terrifying monster' and got all excited... and then it died. XD This REI is shaping up to be less story-centric than I want it to be, but the focus is clearly on the items more than the story. Which is fine! Not my preference, but fine! ^_^ Now, the items... this week's evolution is my least favorite thus far, just because I had expectations from the description. I'm telling you, that 'terrifying monster' bit just really grabbed on to me; I was looking forward to seeing a wickedly evil looking monster pose. But the quality on the evolutions continues to be stunning... I think that background is really cute. It seems like it matches this month's RIG... was that intentional? *w*

Josie's Journey: Once again, I love, love, love, love, LOVE the idea of these NPC REIs. I really feel like I'm getting a chance to get to know the character... it's fun! ^_^ I like that this one begins as a tale of inspiration; motivation really can come from anywhere, huh? I can't wait to see where Josie ends up on the first leg of her adventure! whee Time for items... c'mon, color! The earrings are really cute; we've been needing more earrings, and it's nice to have them in such vibrant colors. And this coat is very cute; at first sight I was disappointed because it's beige... but then I looked at it closer, and I'm in love of all of those colorful little details! Vibrant colors, yet done in a subtle fashion that isn't overwhelming... I actually really like it! The pose surprised me; though I certainly hope we get more of that beautiful teal and orange than beige, the attention to detail here has raised my expectations for this item's evolution next week! I think this item's won my vote this week! *nod nod*

Moonlight Healer

I may actually buy Josie's Journey. Loving the teal. 83

Conservative Genius

32,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Meh.
I voted Zodiacal.

Apocalyptic Visionary

Tale of Clarion

mrgreen

9,350 Points