Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Streaker

Sarcasdick
Moonstruck Illusion
Sarcasdick
Moonstruck Illusion
I don't think so but once a guy died from a cow falling on him while he was sleeping... Does that count?

Maybe, but overweight people find it offensive if you call them cows.
I guess it depends on who you ask.
I personally don't know.

I'm overweight and I find it funny. I make fat jokes all the time about myself, I really don't understand how people get so offended when others call them fat, it is their lifestyle choice.

Same here.
And it is my choice.
I could exercise and eat better, but I don't like exercise and I like food.
So I guess that leads me here XD

That's exactly my reason for staying overweight. Oh man food is yummy, Also I think I'm allergic to Exercise. My skin flushed, my heart began to race and I got short of breath. Dangerous stuff.

In all honesty though I take 2 hour walks everyday, and because of how much I like food nothing really changes, so whatever.

2 kawaii 3's Significant Otter

Kawaii Tipper

Sarcasdick
Sleazy Does It
the brazilian guy that ******** his dog

I totally didn't even hear anything about this.
But I don't keep up to date on beastiality stuff.

idk i kind of just made it up tbh

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Moonstruck Illusion
Sarcasdick
Moonstruck Illusion
Sarcasdick
Moonstruck Illusion
I don't think so but once a guy died from a cow falling on him while he was sleeping... Does that count?

I personally don't know.

I'm overweight and I find it funny. I make fat jokes all the time about myself, I really don't understand how people get so offended when others call them fat, it is their lifestyle choice.

Same here.
And it is my choice.

That's exactly my reason for staying overweight. Oh man food is yummy, Also I think I'm allergic to Exercise. My skin flushed, my heart began to race and I got short of breath. Dangerous stuff.

In all honesty though I take 2 hour walks everyday, and because of how much I like food nothing really changes, so whatever.

Wow, I'm allergic too c:
lol

I cant really exercise atm, because I have a small child, and simply cannot take him out in this cold. Nor can I leave him alone. :c

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Sleazy Does It
Sarcasdick
Sleazy Does It

Ohhh.

Popular Capitalist

6,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
man probably omg like people die screwing underweight people too so I guess it doesn't make so much of a difference idk

Kawaii Tipper

Sarcasdick
Sleazy Does It
Sarcasdick
Sleazy Does It

Ohhh.

Yeah, it seemed pretty believable huh? lol

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Fanatical Streaker

Sarcasdick
Moonstruck Illusion
Sarcasdick
Moonstruck Illusion
Sarcasdick
Moonstruck Illusion

I personally don't know.

Same here.
And it is my choice.

Wow, I'm allergic too c:
lol

I cant really exercise atm, because I have a small child, and simply cannot take him out in this cold. Nor can I leave him alone. :c

I love kids, I work at an elementary school so though I don't have any myself I still have the joys of watching 19 6 year olds all day. xD And That makes complete sense not taking him out. I really have nothing to worry about, except for the fact that I live in Canada so I've been having to stay inside recently, it's been going down to -40 Celsius (and I guess Fahrenheit as well since -40C and -40F are the exact same.) but anyway, if I did try to go out I would die because it's literally so cold any exposed skin would freeze in 5 minutes. It's pretty lovely.
I died.
sorry for the bad news guises.

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Sleazy Does It
Sarcasdick
Sleazy Does It
Sarcasdick
Sleazy Does It

Ohhh.

people do weird s**t. its believeable.
and its probably happened before.
dude tries to sex dog, dog bites his d**k off, dude dies

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Moonstruck Illusion
Sarcasdick
Moonstruck Illusion
Sarcasdick
Moonstruck Illusion

Same here.
And it is my choice.

Wow, I'm allergic too c:
lol

I love kids, I work at an elementary school so though I don't have any myself I still have the joys of watching 19 6 year olds all day. xD And That makes complete sense not taking him out. I really have nothing to worry about, except for the fact that I live in Canada so I've been having to stay inside recently, it's been going down to -40 Celsius (and I guess Fahrenheit as well since -40C and -40F are the exact same.) but anyway, if I did try to go out I would die because it's literally so cold any exposed skin would freeze in 5 minutes. It's pretty lovely.

Im so glad I'm not Canadian right now.
Though as bipolar as nature is all over Ohio, I don't like it here either. o.o

Fanatical Streaker

Sarcasdick
Moonstruck Illusion
Sarcasdick
Moonstruck Illusion
Sarcasdick
Moonstruck Illusion

Same here.
And it is my choice.

Wow, I'm allergic too c:
lol

Ahaha, I'm kind of glad I'm Canadian. Just got off Christmas break, I was supposed to go back to class on Monday but because of the freezing temperature the schools were closed so I've gotten 3 straight days off. Also, I go to Ohio every couple months, I have family down there near Aurora. I heard it hasn't been that great of weather near there either.

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Moonstruck Illusion
Sarcasdick
Moonstruck Illusion
Sarcasdick
Moonstruck Illusion

Wow, I'm allergic too c:
lol

Ahaha, I'm kind of glad I'm Canadian. Just got off Christmas break, I was supposed to go back to class on Monday but because of the freezing temperature the schools were closed so I've gotten 3 straight days off. Also, I go to Ohio every couple months, I have family down there near Aurora. I heard it hasn't been that great of weather near there either.

Yeah its warming up, but its still not the best. Supposed ot hit 50 out of nowhere soon

Kawaii Tipper

Sarcasdick
Sleazy Does It
Sarcasdick
Sleazy Does It
Sarcasdick
Sleazy Does It

Ohhh.

people do weird s**t. its believeable.
and its probably happened before.
dude tries to sex dog, dog bites his d**k off, dude dies

gross ..

Fanatical Streaker

Sarcasdick
Moonstruck Illusion
Sarcasdick
Moonstruck Illusion
Sarcasdick
Moonstruck Illusion

Wow, I'm allergic too c:
lol

Yeah its warming up, but its still not the best. Supposed ot hit 50 out of nowhere soon

Oh wow, that'll be nice for you guys. For us, it's still like -25 Celsius, but we're supposed to go up to about 3 on Saturday, and seriously going from -40 to 3 in less than a week is a little crazy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff