User Image

Hi, Gaians! Look, could you guys settle an argument for me? You guys all know that Cygnus is a (creepily) huge fan of Rosamund and her story, right? He's not very talkative but the dude is a real sucker for romance when you get right down to it, even if he'll deny it until he's even more purple in the face. But me? Eh, I don't know. I could take or leave Rosamund, honestly. I prefer the various incarnations of Gaia's other Princess! She's just so haughty, you know? I dig that kind of attitude. Anyway, Cygnus and I were debating which princess was better. I mean, obviously I'm right. I'm always right. But he proposed a pretty cool idea: why don't we have kind of a sale battle and see who comes out on top? Let me remind you of all the amazing players we've got in this "fight":

User Image

That's right! We'll be selling the lovely Rosamund's Garland Bundle and the Princess Voyage Bundle right here in La Victoire, as well as the individual items! And don't forget that each bundle comes with its own amazing exclusive: Rosamund's Rage and Princess of the Woods! So why not visit La Victoire and pick your favorite princess? We're only gonna have these items on our shelves until 11:59 PM EST tonight, so stop by soon and make your opinion known!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!