Bras are proper / needed. 0.52631578947368 52.6% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Dedicated Student

war nam nihadan
Lupa Fangs Makucha
war nam nihadan
if you're in school and it's in the rules then wear a ******** bra, child

Why? How are they going to check or even know they aren't wearing one?

i imagine the nipples would be a giveaway
well assuming op hasn't had a double mastectomy and doesn't dress like a muslim for school

Not really. Even when I wore a bra they were usually sports bras. Nipples could be seen through them. Are they to start policing what type of bra you had to wear?

Fashionable Shopper

Paris ls Burning
LilPinkCandy
Paris ls Burning
Your school shouldn't be able to say anything about it.
And if they do, then just be like "why were you looking at my chest?" or "prove that I'm not wearing one."
There are so many rules for high school staff based on the sexual harassment of students that I doubt any of them would risk turning you in.

Personally, I love wearing a bra. It keeps my boobs stationary and warm and makes them look bigger and rounder.

gaia_kittenstar My guess is the girls who get caught are noticeably not wearing a bra and what the school is trying to accomplish is not having nipples showing. So my guess is that anyone turning them in does not have to look hard because its painfully obvious.

They should just wear their bras and remove them when they get home...

I rarely wear my bra but I did when I was in school. I also put it on when I go out to a friend's or to the store. It feels... appropriate. I feel their rule is appropriate. Now, obviously I don't think they should be feeling students up and down and staring.

Idk, I think a girl should be able to choose whether or not she wears a bra. Even at school.
Plus, not all bras keep your nipples flat and guys are allowed to have their nipples visible through their shirts, so I just don't see the point.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I always wear a bra unless wearing one would ruin the outfit (and even then I wear pasties to keep my nipples hidden). I just think it should be a choice.

gaia_kittenstar I don't know. Because they are guys. I think that nipples showing on girls is trashy. Schools should have dress codes in order to keep trashy and distracting outfits to a stop. Its no different than disallowing really short skirts and tops, honestly. Personally, its not hard to cover up the nipples with pasties and a sweatshirt. I don't see why complying to such a rule is so hard. There are ways around it. School, after all is about complying to rules you hate in order to prepare you for the work-force.

Dedicated Student

LilPinkCandy
Paris ls Burning
LilPinkCandy
Paris ls Burning
And if they do, then just be like "why were you looking at my chest?" or "prove that I'm not wearing one."
There are so many rules for high school staff based on the sexual harassment of students that I doubt any of them would risk turning you in.

Personally, I love wearing a bra. It keeps my boobs stationary and warm and makes them look bigger and rounder.

gaia_kittenstar My guess is the girls who get caught are noticeably not wearing a bra and what the school is trying to accomplish is not having nipples showing. So my guess is that anyone turning them in does not have to look hard because its painfully obvious.

I rarely wear my bra but I did when I was in school. I also put it on when I go out to a friend's or to the store. It feels... appropriate. I feel their rule is appropriate. Now, obviously I don't think they should be feeling students up and down and staring.

Idk, I think a girl should be able to choose whether or not she wears a bra. Even at school.
Plus, not all bras keep your nipples flat and guys are allowed to have their nipples visible through their shirts, so I just don't see the point.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I always wear a bra unless wearing one would ruin the outfit (and even then I wear pasties to keep my nipples hidden). I just think it should be a choice.

gaia_kittenstar I don't know. Because they are guys. I think that nipples showing on girls is trashy. Schools should have dress codes in order to keep trashy and distracting outfits to a stop. Its no different than disallowing really short skirts and tops, honestly. Personally, its not hard to cover up the nipples with pasties and a sweatshirt. I don't see why complying to such a rule is so hard. There are ways around it. School, after all is about complying to rules you hate in order to prepare you for the work-force.

Then that is some sexist thinking. What applies for women should apply to men. What is so hard about wearing is bras is that not all women need them and they can be very irritable. The band around the wast for me causes me to break out. I don't know why, but that has been that way for all bras. Support or sports. Not to mention bras gather sweat and moister. Can you say break out? Powders don't work and deodorants are just bad for you in so many ways you'd be sick to know. All natural saline solutions can only do so much, but they don't stop the perspiration. And when you have scoliosis and your ribs don't conform to how other's are bras are then more uncomfortable than they would be for other people. Especially when the band presses against the rod in the back. Don't even get me started with the pain there.

Pasties have a habit of falling off. Plus some people are allergic to the material or adhesive used. I know I am. Sucks I know to be so sensitive, but that is the way it is. So parred with all that could you not see how it would be hard?

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
maybe if they catch you the first time without a bra, come back after the suspension wearing a bra on your head?

After all, where in the dress code does it say that you had to wear the thing under your shirt? And some bra's are so pretty and lacy that they should be shown off, more like a hat. wink

Blessed Gaian

10,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Salaura
maybe if they catch you the first time without a bra, come back after the suspension wearing a bra on your head?

After all, where in the dress code does it say that you had to wear the thing under your shirt? And some bra's are so pretty and lacy that they should be shown off, more like a hat. wink

I APPRECIATE THIS SO MUCH, OMG. heart

Fashionable Shopper

Lupa Fangs Makucha
LilPinkCandy
Paris ls Burning
LilPinkCandy
Paris ls Burning

Then that is some sexist thinking. What applies for women should apply to men. What is so hard about wearing is bras is that not all women need them and they can be very irritable. The band around the wast for me causes me to break out. I don't know why, but that has been that way for all bras. Support or sports. Not to mention bras gather sweat and moister. Can you say break out? Powders don't work and deodorants are just bad for you in so many ways you'd be sick to know. All natural saline solutions can only do so much, but they don't stop the perspiration. And when you have scoliosis and your ribs don't conform to how other's are bras are then more uncomfortable than they would be for other people. Especially when the band presses against the rod in the back. Don't even get me started with the pain there.

Pasties have a habit of falling off. Plus some people are allergic to the material or adhesive used. I know I am. Sucks I know to be so sensitive, but that is the way it is. So parred with all that could you not see how it would be hard?

No. Bring extra pasties. Wear an undershirt. Wear a loose-fitting sports bra. Wear a hoodie. I honestly don't see how its so hard to look acceptable. There are a ton of options. Someone with a smaller chest can go to the little girls section and wear the training bras that are more like half-undershirts, have no actual band, support, etc. It may be sexist but its the way it is. Its trashy to allow your nipples to show in public. I don't think its that hard of a rule to get around either. If you really are allergic to all of the options I'd go talk to the school nurse or the doctor. In order to get out of a school rule you should have in writing that its okay to break the rule. But really, its not difficult to get around it... except maybe summer time.

Dedicated Student

LilPinkCandy
Lupa Fangs Makucha
LilPinkCandy
Paris ls Burning
LilPinkCandy
Paris ls Burning

No. Bring extra pasties. Wear an undershirt. Wear a loose-fitting sports bra. Wear a hoodie. I honestly don't see how its so hard to look acceptable. There are a ton of options. Someone with a smaller chest can go to the little girls section and wear the training bras that are more like half-undershirts, have no actual band, support, etc. It may be sexist but its the way it is. Its trashy to allow your nipples to show in public. I don't think its that hard of a rule to get around either. If you really are allergic to all of the options I'd go talk to the school nurse or the doctor. In order to get out of a school rule you should have in writing that its okay to break the rule. But really, its not difficult to get around it... except maybe summer time.

You don't acept sexist just because that is the way it is. Thank you very much. If people just accepted the way it was women wouldn't be working. They would be the property of thier husbands. If you really think we should accept sexist thinkinf because it just is that waybplease get yourself and time machine and travel back before the women's rights movement and stay there.

I shouldn't have to go to the doctor as there shouldn't be that rule in the first place. And I didn't obey it in high school. Guess what. No one gave a s**t because they knew even with wearing a bra nipples showed. It is a natural part of the human body and while the rule exsisted at my school no one cared. Except maybe in the special ed division. My sister would come home bawing because she had a bra on and they claimed she didn't. Her nipples didn't even show and yet they punished her for it. That is what happens when you lie down and take rules that shouldn't be.

Lavish Ladykiller

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
I really like the premise of this discussion good for you! 4laugh
anyway i would go braless in public but my nipples are really big LOL but going braless makes my tits look bigger twisted

Lavish Ladykiller

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
OH speaking of dumb dress codes I thought i would post a related anecdote,

SO on the VERY first day of school i wore some cargo pants i got from the mens section in express, so they gave me a trouser tent when i sat so i zipped them up, but i didnt button them and the part with the button and the belt loops were rolled down like an inch.

my underwear wasn't showing, i was perfectly covered and it was cute but then the b***h of a vice principal comes up to me and is like "thats against the dress code you need to button those up" and because of the pant they weren't even falling down so i was like "ok hag." and so i go into our student handbook and the dress code didn't have ANY specific rules about it, it says "No student should wear clothing in a manner that exposes excessive skin or inappropriate body parts." or some s**t like that and to this day i'm ******** pissed like you can't see my vag when i bend over, go hassle those girls. I'M WEARING CARGO PANTS DAMN IT.
What's people problem with girls not wearing bras if the complaint is seeing nipples then that's not fair guy's nipples poke through their shirt alllllllllll the time.

Fashionable Shopper

Lupa Fangs Makucha
LilPinkCandy
Lupa Fangs Makucha
LilPinkCandy
Paris ls Burning

You don't acept sexist just because that is the way it is. Thank you very much. If people just accepted the way it was women wouldn't be working. They would be the property of thier husbands. If you really think we should accept sexist thinkinf because it just is that waybplease get yourself and time machine and travel back before the women's rights movement and stay there.

I shouldn't have to go to the doctor as there shouldn't be that rule in the first place. And I didn't obey it in high school. Guess what. No one gave a s**t because they knew even with wearing a bra nipples showed. It is a natural part of the human body and while the rule exsisted at my school no one cared. Except maybe in the special ed division. My sister would come home bawing because she had a bra on and they claimed she didn't. Her nipples didn't even show and yet they punished her for it. That is what happens when you lie down and take rules that shouldn't be.

gaia_kittenstar I agree with the rule because I view bras as UNDERWEAR that's supposed to be worn in public under clothes to cover the nipples. Sorry. I don't think its sexist. Men don't need bras because they are men. I feel its trashy for a girl to not wear a bra and have her nipples show through. Its acceptable to men to walk about without wearing shirts so that's why its fine for their nipples to show through.

No. I don't need a time machine. Some girls obviously just need manners and lessons on proper public attire.

Winner

ExtraCottonCandy
What's people problem with girls not wearing bras if the complaint is seeing nipples then that's not fair guy's nipples poke through their shirt alllllllllll the time.
And don't forget the moobs.
Just put the bras back on. Not wearing a bra in public is indecent and should be frowned upon because the precedent being set isn't a good one. I'm not letting any woman walk around and endanger themselves like that.

Hygienic Genius

Boobs need to be restrained. The men can't handle them milkshakes. It can be unattractive (especially for the same sex) to see jiggling if a woman jumps around. Also, it's not healthy; they will begin to sag sooner.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff