Welcome to Gaia! ::

My name is Turnip and I am searching for a few good roleplays to not only keep me amused until I go back to work in a few days time, but also in the long run. I'm a female resident of the United Kingdom and I work nights in a dusty, dirty and generally grotty warehouse. I also happen to be on various medications and there may well be times I seem short tempered, confused or even disappear for a few days without warning. Should this happen, don't worry and don't pester, I will return =)

I am not going to make this thread fancy. There will be no symbols instead of letters, font so small you need to wear glasses or so bright that you need to highlight it just to read. It gives me headaches which in turn makes me a grumpy turnip.

PM and E-mail are my preference, I can read those at work and think up a reply ready for when I get home. However seeing as I'm not at work until the start of next year, I will use messengers for the time being (probably afterwards too if I'm enjoying it), you will have to message me if you see me online, I'm a devil for forgetting I'm signed into a messenger. I have AIM or MSN, drop me a PM if you want my names for either. No threads, please.

I enjoy straight, gay or lesbian parings in my roleplays and I love to double (triple, etc). With straight pairings I do like to play a female character, but if you are in the same boat then I'd love to double up with you. I don't like any stereotypical labels or Japanese words with gay pairings, being dominant or submissive in the bedroom has no baring whatsoever on personality or.. everything else outside the bedroom. I've only had the opportunity to play a lesbian role once or twice, but I've always enjoyed it.

I'm not interested in group or guild roleplays, so save your messages for someone else. I am also not interested in 'slice of life' pairings or setups. If there's no fantasy involved then I will not be involved.

I don't like being constantly given novel length replies and expected to give the same. Long intro's are nice though, just trim it down a little afterwards? My usual post length is 2+ paragraphs per character, more if I'm enjoying it. Intro length varies, but is usually longer. I understand writers block and I can live with two sentences, as long as it's a bit of speech or the character doing something constructive.

I'm good with swearing (just not every other word), violence (not constantly to your character) and romance (not the sappy stupid sort plaguing Facebook). Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask me =)

Roles in italic are my preferred role.
I do play canon characters, just ask if your interested.
I do canon x OC or OC x OC pairings. Can be persuaded to do canon x canon if the pairing is interesting.

Original
○ Medieval Fantasy
○ Modern Fantasy
○ Past meets present

Vampire x Human / Hunter
○ Vampire x Vampire
○ Vampire x Werewolf
○ Werewolf x Human / Hunter
○ Werewolf x Werewolf
○ Demon x Human / Hunter
○ King/Prince x King/Prince
○ Queen/Princess x Queen/Princess
○ King/Prince x Queen/Princess
○ Royal x Servant
○ Royal x Soldier/Knight/Bodyguard
○ Royal x Other non-royal
○ Witch/Wizard x Non-magical being
Dragon / Dragon shifter x Human / Rider / Other
Elf x Human
Shapeshifter x Human
○ Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter
○ Elemental x Elemental
Elemental x Non-elemental
○ Boarding school for the Gifted (think X-men)
○ General gifted
○ Rich x Poor
○ Teacher x Student
○ Supernatual detective agency thing?

Miscellaneous
○ Middle Earth - I've seen Lord of the Rings and I've read the Hobbit (seen both parts of the film so far too) and would love to do something with the setting. Would prefer OCs.
○ Harry Potter / Hogwarts - I would prefer OCs, but I can attempt a couple of canon characters.
○ Marvel - I have been collecting the Marvel fact file for months now and I've read up on many interesting characters I never knew existed. There are many characters I would like to try playing, I've no experience with them so you may have to bare with me.
○ Disney - I only really know the older Disney movies, none of the newer stuff or sequels. You'll probably need to do a bit of convincing to get me doing this.
○ Song based - Link a song and I'll see if I like it. Or ask me to link a song I like.

Games
○ Final Fantasy VII
○ Final Fantasy VIII
○ Final Fantasy X / X-2
○ Final Fantasy XII
○ Final Fantasy tactics a2
○ Final Fantasy Crossover (any of the FF series)
○ Kingdom Hearts I / II
○ Suikoden V
○ Suikoden Tactics
○ Fire Emblem Awakening
○ Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
○ Pokemon
○ Digimon World Dusk/Dawn
○ World of Warcraft
○ Zelda Ocarina of Time

Anime / Manga
○ Yu Yu Hakusho
○ Yu-Gi-Oh!
○ Pretear
○ Cardcaptor Sakura
○ Vampire Knight (setting only)
○ Avatar the last Airbender (not an actual Anime, I know)
○ Beyblade
○ I haven't watched anime or read manga in years
First bump!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My first rare~

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

8,925 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Turnip Power
First bump!

Hi!

Would you be interested in a role play with me over PMs.

My plot idea is here:

clicky

let me know if interested!

Also, I have another plot if you don't like that one.

xo
iZ Bergy
Turnip Power
First bump!

Hi!

Would you be interested in a role play with me over PMs.

My plot idea is here:

clicky

let me know if interested!

Also, I have another plot if you don't like that one.

xo

I like the twist but I'm not overly fond of Loki, at least not enough to play him well enough. I'd like to hear the other plot you have though, maybe send it via PM?
Good evening and how are you doing? I was wondering if you have any sort of plot in mind for the rich x poor and do you mix and match pairings?
Cute Killer Bun-Bun
Good evening and how are you doing? I was wondering if you have any sort of plot in mind for the rich x poor and do you mix and match pairings?

I'm good and yourself? I do mix and match and I don't have any particular idea in mind for rich/poor on it's own. Could you reply via PM please, I'm about to leave the forums for the night =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff