No. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Poll Trolling!!!! 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
Gold! 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Eloquent Explorer

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Ira continued to watch the game for a while, a bit saddened that she hadn't joined in the game when the lone girl lost, and a man, who was clearly a thief of sorts by the way he carried himself, won it all, Ira couldn't help but be a bit disappointed. She was about to go order a drink, since there was no major reason not to, when she heard the man make a snide remark about women. Even though she had not heard all the man said, she didn't really care. Her left hand went to her bow, and her right hand went to her arrows. She was ready to take three shots at the target, all three 'robin hooding' of course, but stopped herself and sighed. Although she would shoot better than the man could throw, it wasn't a dagger, and it wouldn't prove anything. She was half-tempted to throw three daggers, but decided against it, she wasn't confident enough in her skill with daggers to take such a chance. As she was leaving this time though, something caught her eye. A letter.

A woman was holding a letter that looked very much like the one she had in her pocket. That must be one of them... She thought, and began to approach, a man joining the girl. Two of them... When she began to take a seat she reached under her cloak and pulled out her letter for a brief moment to show them why she was approaching. "I take it you two are here to meet him to?" She asked, not saying 'unknown ruler' in fear that they might be there for another reason. Although, something about them made her doubt it. "Ira Sparks." She introduced herself plainly, thinking to shake their hands, but decided that would be a weird thing to do considering their environment.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Fiendish Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

✣ Ḁm e l i a ❤ ✝ ❤

Make my wish come true, let ● darkness slip aside
Hiding all our ope, mocking what we treasure ○
Battles we can win, if we believe our souls

User Image
    There standing upon a road facing the tavern was a woman with a regal proud air to her, hands in hip, with a smug upon her lips that matched her rose colored orbs that were focused in awe at her first destination; a Tavern a tavern by the name of Salaquin Bar. The young woman standing there was none other then Amelia Quinn the infamous Nephilim. An she was free, free from the temples boundaries set upon her free to do as she pleased, no fear keeping her back, no rules to restrain her and the more distance she took from the holy temple the more she felt complete. Hiding who she was and what she was, was no longer a concern the world had always known, so what did it matter now. Running a hand thru her pearl colored hair she looked up to the sky and nodded to herself as she began to close the gap now between her and the Tavern with swift lithe steps. Before entering though, she stood by the door and retrieved the letter from her pouch tied upon her upper thigh. This was the letter that had begun her adventure, and granted her freedom this letter captivated her, her curiosity growing each time her eyes set upon its mystery. Who was this unknown ruler and how did he known of her.Finally placing her free hand upon the knob she began opening the door just enough to let herself slip in, hoping to somehow find this 'unknown ruler' inside this Tavern.

Holding the letter closer to her, Amelia took in all there was to take in before stepping deeper inside to allow easier access for ease-dropping. She was new to this all yes but the woman wasn't foolish enough to go prancing around singing about said letter. Danger was ever looming so one had to be subtle in affairs such as this. Making her way closer to the bar where a few people seemed to be gathered already, she sat herself upon a stool before grabbing the bartenders attention.A shot of bourbon please a crisp molten silvery voice flowed from her; it was sickly sweet, melodic even yet oddly rough and yet it suited perfectly with her queer appearance. Just as quickly as she had ordered her drink and quickly downed the shot, her ears had picked up a voice of a woman question the others about 'meeting him' could they be referencing to the unknown ruler? Shifting her gaze from her empty glass she watched the group closely as her eyes swiftly took a glance of the letter before it was hastily hidden once more. A mental debate ensued in Amelia's mind--- to join them or to wait until she was sure.

Grimacing, she decided a risk would probably do her some good after all. Breaking herself away from her stool she soon turned to face the group and begin making her way towards them. Producing a letter swiftly for their eyes to take before placing it back into the pocket. "Amelia Quinn" she introduced herself as she eyed them all warily. She assumed that upon showing them her letter it would be all they really needed to know as to why she would so suddenly and seemingly out of nowhere join their small group that was beginning to form.

✣ ℌealer ❤ ✝ ❤

ang in for the ight, till dawn ○
Fate will not leave you, ● hate will not eal you
Pray and one day, peace shall flow everywhere

Omnipresent Loiterer

User ImageUser Image
xLocation : Yonder Port - Salaquin Bar
xWith : Nobody of Note
xNotes :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I raise my blade with pride....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite her current condition Charis was quite heavy drinker and knew her limits so she never drank more than she could handle. After all she needed to be ready for a fight at all times. She had won quite a few drinking contests in her time because her body was fundamentally different from that of an elf, which her body seemed to look like with her pointy ears and fair looks. There was small fire within her body, like dragons have, which burned the alcohol before it managed to absorb into her body thought not as strong as her draconic ancestor had thus she wasn't able to produce a fire breath. Of course if she drank more than the fire managed to burn away she could get drunk. It wasn't just as easy for her to get drunk than the most of mortals. Thought elves were resistant towards diseases, the fire within Charis made her completely immune because that was the fire's actual purpose since it burned away any impurity within her body. It was like an extremely effective immune system.

The newcomer male returned to the counter after a moment later than Charis had and he seemed to fetch drinks for himself and his comrade. He had ordered two drinks; a vodka and water. Then again she could be wrong with her assumption because he could have ordered both to himself since people often drank water to dilute alcohol in their body. Three shots of vodka was quite a bit for a common folk but it seemed he could still handle it quite well after two. He definitely wasn't a lightweight drinker because Charis had seen people to pass out from even a single shot. Charis personally wasn't really fan of the stronger drinks because she disliked the sting they gave. She was perfectly content with her ales and meads.

After the male had returned back to his woman it seemed two more people joined the duo; the woman whom had been watching Charis and some new woman whom had celestial blood within her veins if Charis wasn't mistaken. It was certainly interesting gathering because it seemed from their mannerism that none of them knew each others. 'Mayhap that is one of those fated gatherings where a ragtag group becomes heroes by guidance of some old wizard?' She mused while taking a sip form her stein. There were certainly plenty of legends she had heard which began in such way. 'Perhaps I should offer them my aid since they seem to lack somebody whom can take some hits while fighting a foes. First thought I should conclude this Unknown Ruler business.' The Warrior's line of thought continued from the earlier thought. This wouldn't be the first time she had gone into some grand adventure with group of people; often clearing an ancient tomb or an evil wizard's lair.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...To fight for all that is good in this world.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tipsy Lunatic

6,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Quecullian The Impure
User Image
User Image
......... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .........

⊰ ⊱

"We could not understand because we were too far
and could not remember because we were traveling in the night of first ages,
of those ages that are gone,..."

Align=center] The final scream of a dead man as fate's noose closing tight fallowed by the wet crunch of a body being crushed beneath stone announced the end of today's execution and Quecullian who sat upon a stone window seal set high in the wall off to the side felt a slight hint of a smile touch upon the corner of his lips. He sat with one foot up on the seal he perched upon resting a elbow atop his knee, his head turned so he could look out the dusty window at the overcast day beyond. He did not turn to see the man's end as it came but instead kept his red orbed eyes cast out at the world beyond the cold stone walls of his master's stronghold. He did not have to see to know that the man was dead. He remained where he was unmoving save for the one leg that dangled over the window seal to sway back and fourth much like a child would swing their legs when bored as his master made it clear to the others that the same fate awaited any other who dared betray him. Once the Shadow Master made his point and boy did he have a talent for doing just that, Quecullian turned his head and grinned one of his well known closed eyed grins before dropping over the side of the seal.

He landed upon his feet with a grace and ease that belittled the height he had just fallen from the high window set far up in the wall of the Shadow Master's throne room and dusting at his hands as if to clear them of dust he started across the throne room at a easy stroll before approaching the bloody mess that was all that remained of the traitor. As he made his way over he gave a nod toward Axel and a flirtatious wiggle of his eyebrows as she surveyed her troops and began dishing out orders before excusing herself to her duties and leaving by the door. Fallowing her out with his eyes he spotted Winry hanging back by the door and meeting the eyes of the timid necromancer Quecullian gave her a grin before with a hiss and a rumbling growl deep in his chest he leapt at the two men Axel had left the duty of cleaning the mess up. They scrambled back from the red haired youth, arm pinwheeling to keep their balance and laughing Quecullian leaned over and reaching down plucked a bit of meat from the gore. Standing back up he lifted it to his face and studied it a moment before grinning again.
"Easy boys, don't go cleaning up before I've gotten my treat." he said not looking at the two soldiers, his eyes upon his prize which happened to be a single brown eye. Opening his mouth he allowed his tongue to slide out and from the tip dripped a single drop of saliva which upon striking the floor hissed and smoked as it ate into the stone.
Acid.
Grinning at the looks of twin horror upon the two men's faces Quecullian popped the eye into his mouth and a moment later there was the sound of a grape being popped. Chewing Quecullian walked forward between the two soldiers, patting each on the shoulder as he went.
"Get to work boys, blood soaks into stone. All the little cracks and pits on the surface to small to see so your going to have to really scrub."

Laughing as he left them to the task he looked toward his master and with a arm crossed over his chest and a bow of his head he payed his respects. In many ways Marick could be considered Quecullian's parent, father, creator and god. The Shadow Master had made him from his own impurities and twisted nature, shaped him in his image and breathed life into him and unlike other gods which might curse their creations by placing impossible commandments to met upon them, Marick was a straight forward god. He demanded, obedience, blood and pain, three things Quecullian could deliver on. A pity others, such as the crushed man, could not figure that out themselves. Still grinning Quecullian spoke up before his master. "I am of the mood to hunt something that screams father, do try to save something for me to conquer for you while I'm gone. It would be no fun to return only to discover you have already done it all yourself while I was off toying with someone. Should I bring you something as well? All gods require sacrifice after all."

"...leaving hardly a sign - and no memories.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster,
but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free"

Angelic Ally

10,950 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Mana Shizukono
The Rouge from Another Country

Mana wasn't able to hear what Roffe had to say when a red haired lady walked up to them presenting the same letter as her and Roffe. Now Mana was more confused than ever at this Unknown Ruler. Just how many people have this very letter from this Unknown Ruler. She nodded her head when the lady introduced herself as Ira. She noticed a bow that Ira was carrying on her back. An archer... interesting.... Mana didn't have any time to react before another woman, this time with hair the color of pearls, walked up with another letter. This woman went by the name Amelia and wasted no time mingling with the small group. The number of people now joining them at the table was starting to annoy Mana. She hated being in crowds and she was content being just with Roffe. But there was nothing she could do, as of now until this Unknown Ruler should themselves, she was stuck with this small group.

"Mana and this is Roffe." She said quietly as she motioned over to Roffe sitting to the left of her. She flashed her copy of the letter from her belongings and leaned back in her chair. She glanced over to see if Solider's ghost was still in his chair but he was nowhere in sight. She sighed slightly and motion Ira and Amelia to the last two chairs at the table. "Have a seat. And might you tell me how those letters came to your possessions?" She was starting to wonder how this Unknown Ruler was able to slip all these letters into their possessions without them knowing. Her mind was swimming with these new thoughts in her head about the two newcomers that joined their table. Mana didn't want to be in this crowded noisy bar any longer than she had to. She just wanted to get out of here and find herself a new life here in Hikano. It seems it might be awhile until that can happen. If worst came to worst, she could hop onto another ship to a new country far away where she could never be surrounded by people.

From a thief, to disciple of swordmanship, and then a fake hero
Would it have been better if we met under different circumstances?
You would tell me the truth, wouldn't you, Soldier?

Shirtless Smoker

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence

User Image
Roffe Gudmund
User Image

Seemingly just as soon as he had sat down, a woman arrived. Her hair was brown, falling at her shoulders, and she sported a bow and arrows on her back. Another adventurer it seemed, or at the very least an archer.
"Hello," he greeted as she introduced herself, with an innocent friendliness in his voice. It wasn't until he looked down at the letter in her hands that he realized why she had approached them. His eyes widened a bit before looking back up at her.
Before he could say another word yet another woman approached. She was incredibly beautiful, with long, pearl-white hair. She almost appeared inhuman. She very well might have been. She introduced herself as Amelia Quinn. She, too, had a letter in hand identical to the rest. This was all getting rather peculiar... and crowded. Roffe was not a fan of crowds. Though the vodka did a bit to help with his social anxiety, he wasn't nearly drunk enough to be overly social. He continued to sip at his vodka, hoping it would help.
He was slightly happy when Mana did him the favor of introducing him. He gave a small smile as she did so but otherwise stayed quiet, waiting for them to respond to her question about how they received their letters. He had a feeling their stories would be similar to their own but was curious nonetheless. He looked over at Mana who seemed just as uncomfortable as himself. It seemed she was not a fan of people either. From what he had seen of her in their short time there, he could tell she was a generally quiet person anyway. He didn't mind; he wasn't a huge fan of talking either. He just wished she'd lighten up a bit, seeing as she seemed so gloomy.
He took another swig of his drink and looked back to the girls, trying to give as welcoming of a smile as possible.

"Fools", said I, "You do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you"
But my words, like silent raindrops fell
And echoed
In the wells of silence

Fiendish Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

✣ Ḁm e l i a ❤ ✝ ❤

User Image
    “It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance” she spoke nodding to them all as she began taking the seat offered to her by the woman know known as Mana. Amelia comfortably seated herself keeping her back straight and her legs neatly crossed hinting at her strict upbringing, yet her smile alluded to how the woman really was. She was a contradiction of morals and desires within herself, and all it took was one good look upon Amelia to see that. Intertwining her fingers she soon rested her chin atop her hands as she leaned in closely and gave a slight tilt to her head at the question asked about the letters. Curiously, it seemed all the letters like hers suddenly and seemingly appeared into their lives at once . . how would her tale differ from theirs?

“May I be as so bold to assume that all these letters hold the same content then? A place to meet signed by the same person we all anticipate to meet upon this location?” taking the letter out once more she placed it upon the table, an allowed her hand to rest on it as she began to retell on how it came into her possessions.

“It was handed to me by the Holy Elder, and an odd thing to receive in my case simply because I have never once stepped outside from the Remedios temple, so naturally I would know of no one to receive such a thing, but sure enough it appeared upon the steps and it was all I needed to be granted my freedom” her rose colored orbs turned her gaze away from the group down upon the letter that now rested on the table. Tapping it slightly with her finger she continued. “I'm thankful for that, an would like nothing more then to give my gratitude to this unknown gentleman for my freedom, but I'm sure this freedom will have a price to pay as most things do so I’m rather curious to where it will all lead.” looking up Amelia blushed slightly, realizing that she had actually spoken to strangers so comfortably as if she had been doing this her whole life.

Pressing her luck a bit more she turned to Mana, Roffe and Ira before asking of their first encounter with the mysterious letter. "And what of you all, how did it come into your possession?"

✣ ℌ e a l e r ❤ ✝ ❤

Omnipresent Loiterer

User ImageUser Image
xWith : Nobody of Note
xNotes :
I am not strong or smart or brave or heroic....

It had been quite a bit of travel on wagon from Hikano to Yonder Port but finally he, Richard, had arrived. He stretched his arms to their full length before pulling down hood down from his black robe revealing rather plain looking young male. His while somewhat well kept chocolate brown hair was still messy and his dirt brown eyes travelled through the scene taking everything in. It was definitely a good day. To make sure that he recalled everything correctly Richard pulled out a letter from within his robe and double checked everything written in it.

After inquiring the location of Salaquin Bar from the driver of the wagon, Richard left with wave of his hand as a goodbye. To be honest he felt uncomfortable in such crowded city which was also the reason why he had stayed within the walls of the academy his whole life as a student. It just felt awkward and simply put unpleasant to be in such crowd. Yet here Richard was. Under orders of the Arch-Mage whom seemed to think that this experience would be good for him. He held his hand around his wand so he would be ready to draw it at any moment. Thankfully thought Richard managed to arrive at the tavern without an incident. The reek of alcohol was so strong to Richard's nose that he needed to cast a minor wind barrier to divert the smell. He couldn't understand how people could find that smell tolerable let alone enjoyable. After that was done he finally entered the establishment.

"E- E- Excuse me!" Richard raised his voice despite his stammering. When more and more gaze took notice of the newcomer, Richard would have just wished to bury himself six feet under from embarrassment. He was not good with people and dealing with the sort which resided in a tavern was only worse. He had absolutely no confidence in his charisma so this experience was only made worse for him. "I am here... to meet somebody... called 'the Unknown Ruler'... Could somebody point me to him?" He tried to speak his point and despite his voice drifting off multiple times he managed to relay his message. Richard just wanted to end this whole business quickly so he could return back to his study at the Academy.

...Still I shall defend all that is good in this world.

Eloquent Explorer

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Ira leaned back a bit in the seat she had taken, finding very little problems with keeping her balance, bit stuck out her tongue slightly out of odd habit from when she was young and found balancing like that to be a challenge. She wasn't quite sure why she had done it, it simply felt like something she should do. After all, it had been quite a while since she actually sat in a chair for a reasonable amout of time. Although, she didn't really miss it. In fact, she had to keep herself from getting up and pacing. She felt the deep need to move, to do something. As she looked around, more 'heros', or however their little band was to be deemed, seemed to be showing up by the second. The woman couldn't help but note that not many seemed to truly want to be where they were.

Upon hearing the question about where she had gotten the letter, Ira let the legs of the chair safely settle back on the ground. "I found it in the forest. Just... There." She said with a shrug. There was nothing majorly special about it, aside from the fact that it had been directly on the unbeaten path that even Ira herself didn't know she would take. She thought that it was a bit odd to talk about the letter rather than skill sets, or something that would be useful, so she decided to change the subject a slight bit. "So... What are your skill sets?" She asked, her eyes wandering over the others to make sure they all knows she was addressing them as a group. "I'm, if it wasn't already obvious, a hunter, or archer if you'd rather the prim and proper term I suppose. I know a bit about sword fighting to, my father taught me before he died." She addressed her father rather nonchalantly, she never made a big deal about it. What was done, was done.

She heard something in the crowd, a voice, rather drowned out, speaking about the 'unknown ruler'. She looked though the crowd, trying to identify whoever it was and was successful. It wasn't hard to pick him out, he didn't seem very comfortable, he seemed a bit out of place, and it was rather clear that he didn't want to be there. She stood from her chair and calmly walked over to the man. "It would probably be best not to adress that so loudly. We are over here." Her words were surprisingly kind and soft. She then pulled out the letter to show him, it seemed to be their form of a 'pass' to get into the group, which Ira couldn't help but think was odd. Although, the system seemed to work, why fight it? She then motioned for him to follow her, then walked back to the place where they were all sitting, and took her seat once more.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

((Ooc: I'm so sorry guys, I didn't realize you were waiting on me sweatdrop ))

Angelic Ally

10,950 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Mana Shizukono
The Rouge from Another Country

Mana simply nodded to both Amelia and Ira answer to her questions. Mana finally got a bit of an idea with the four of their accounts on the letter. Whoever this Unknown Ruler is... their must be extremely powerful to do this. Or that, this man isn't human or something along those lines. She was starting to wonder why he called himself the Unknown Ruler. Was he truly a ruler or royalty or was it just some name he decided to come up with? There were still so many questions to be answered but it seemed until he showed himself, every single person looking for him will be left in the dark. She really wanted to know how many more people have this letter in the bar. A four person group was already too much for her to handle. She really didn't want anymore people to join this table.

Ira soon spoke up about what their skill set or what they are good at. Mana was wondering in Ira was blind or just not looking at her buster sword strapped to her back. Mana simply pointed to her sword and spoke quietly. "I am a master of the sword arts. But I prefer large bladed weapons but I can handle any blade I get my hand on. I had a great master...." Her voice trailed off just a little bit and she sighed a little bit. Yeah... a great master... until I killed him. She soon heard someone calling out for the Unknown Ruler in the bar. She looked to see a young brown haired male in the middle of the bar. She guessed by the way he dressed, he might be a mage or something along those lines. She watched Ira walked off to the young man and then lead him over to the table where she sat back down. Mana didn't bother asking the man how he got the letter. It was going to be the same story all over again. She leaned back in her chair and leaned her head back. She was starting to get tired of waiting. She just wanted to move on from this. She was starting to think about leaving the bar and going somewhere isolated from the world. But something just told her to stay put and keep waiting. What do I do now, Solider? Should I keep waiting or should I leave? She didn't even now she kept asking Solider for advice. He never would answer her back but it seemed to keep her calm enough to stay for now.

From a thief, to disciple of swordmanship, and then a fake hero
Would it have been better if we met under different circumstances?
You would tell me the truth, wouldn't you, Soldier?

Awaiting Point Nemo

Little Miss Sin

jackiee153

Shadeius

Omnipresent Loiterer

User ImageUser Image

xWith : Group of Unknown People
xNotes :

I raise my blade with pride....

Charis's gaze fixed at the new figure whom had entered the tavern; a mage of sorts by the facts he wore to outfit of the Royal Academy and having a winder barrier around him. He stood out from the group like a sore thumb and his discomfort was quite obvious. He had obvious dislike towards establishments like these yet here he was. However it wasn't his appearance but words which caught the Warrior's full attention. Yet she wasn't quick enough react because after she had managed to empty her stein the female archer from before had already managed to make her move. It seemed that Charis wasn't only only one whom was summoned to meet this Unknown Ruler.

When an unknown female approached Richard and spoke suddenly he pulled out his wand while closing his eyes and looked away out of fear. It was rather obvious that he was scared since his whole body seemed to tremble and all the gazes only made it worse. He definitely wasn't a people's person. "D- D- Don't c- c- come closer! I- I- I am a wi- wi- wizard of u- u- unimaginable power!" The Mage threatened the woman best he could while he stammered his words. However when the woman proved friendly by her tone of voice Richard managed to cool down a bit and put away the wand. Her letter gave little comfort to him since it proved her words to be true. It seemed that he hadn't been the only one to be invited. It made more sense too since he knew that he wasn't the best wizard out there. "Thank you and sorry about..." Richard murmured barely louder than a whisper and his voice drifted off quickly after. It took all his courage to speak those words to the female archer even if it didn't seem much while he followed her to the gathering of people. "Um... Jello, I am.... Ri- Richard Spellwave." He introduced himself with rather tense tone. It was rather obvious that he was scared to be around unknown people by the facts that he stammered, his voice continued to drift off and he managed mispronounce simple word like 'hello'.

After the boy was led to the group Charis also decided to approach them since it seemed that all of them had come on the same business. Besides it was getting really boring just to sit alone. "Hail adventurers!" She greeted the group when she was earshot away. Her voice thought that of a child was cheery but strong and had an older accent to it. Nobody whom had been with children could mistake it for voice of a normal child. "I do believe thine and mine purpose here are the same." The warrior continued while he pulled out her letter from a satchel she had attached to her belt and showing it to the group before putting it away. "I am Charis Diwerthran. Perhaps thy have heard of I, perhaps not." She introduced herself and made a knight's salute by placing her right arm where her heart would be located and made a short bow.

"Aren't you cute; a child trying to play a knight." Richard spoke with more confident voice and started to pat Charis' head whom seemed angered by the fact. This wasn't the first time Richard was dealing with kinds since almost his whole life he had been surrounded by them so it was only natural that he was comfortable with them. Yet he couldn't pick out that the female he was now patting wasn't a child. "Unhand me at once, wizard, lest thine wish is to lose thy hand!" Charis threatened the Mage and placed her hand to her sword ready to pull it out. That worked because soon after Richard backed out and went cower behind the archer.

...Still I shall defend all that is good in this world.

Shirtless Smoker

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence

User Image
Roffe Gudmund
User Image

A faint voice could be heard trying to rise above the noise of the tavern. Out of curiosity Roffe turned himself in the direction. The bar seemed to quiet down to whispers and murmurs as he announced his presence. He, too, was in search of the unknown ruler. Roffe couldn't help but laugh out loud at this innocent fool as the bar resumed it's normal chatter. He seemed horribly nervous, stammering over his words and lacking any real confidence. He kept his laughter to a mild chuckle and turned back to the group.
The girl who introduced herself as Ira, the archer, soon went to collect the boy and returned to the table with him by her side. Only a second later the child who had been throwing darts earlier approached them as well and they were a group of six. Roffe squirmed anxiously in his seat, but kept a cool face.
The child, however, did not behave like a child and spoke maturely than even himself. He realized in that moment that it was foolish to assume such things when, really, she could just be short for all he knew. However he was a bit relieved to see he was not the only one to make that assumption when the boy known as Richard referred to her as "a cute child trying to play knight", even going as far as to pat her on the head. This was quickly returned with a threat. Roffe quickly turned into amused chuckles again at the sight.
"And here I was thinking I was special or something," he scoffed with a small smirk. "But it looks like we're all in this boat together." He finished his drink and left the cup on the table as he got to his feet. He stretched his arms far above his head, feeling a bit claustrophobic with the forming crowd. He needed some fresh air and to check on Ed. "I'll be outside," he announced. "If our 'unknown ruler' get's here, call me." With that, he took his leave.
He rounded the corner into the alley where Ed was resting comfortably against the wall. He immediately picked himself up upon seeing Roffe. He grabbed his face, scratching behind his ears, before sliding down beside him.
"There's a lot of people in there looking for the 'unknown ruler'," he told him with a sigh. "I have a feeling we're going to be stuck with them for a while."

"Fools", said I, "You do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you"
But my words, like silent raindrops fell
And echoed
In the wells of silence

Fiendish Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

✣ Ḁm e l i a ❤ ✝ ❤

User Image
    So it seemed the letter was just that, a mysterious item that was able to find its way with the deliverer unnoticed by all. Interesting. None the less Amelia eyed them each carefully going on a hunch for each person upon the table. There was of course the obvious Archer Ira. .Mana on the other hand appeared a swords woman by the weapon at her side perhaps she played another roll, an then there was Roffe Amelia must admit she had to guess a bit for the man, his rugged appearance made her have a slight guess that it was something to do with the wild. She could be wrong, time would tell she supposed. It wasn't long until a young lad loudly proclaimed his arrival and mission to the bar, causing the corner of her lips to curl into a smile at his antics; swiftly she watched as Ira brought the young lad to the ever growing group, a few minutes did not even pass when they were once joined again by a young woman, well more a child really but her air and mannerism spoke otherwise. “Our ranks grow by the hour it seems” she spoke with a playful smile.

The two that joined them. . His robes spoke mage, and the lass appeared as a knight of sorts; listening to the somewhat playful banter between the two Amelia stifled a chuckle as she turned in time to see Roffe excuse himself from the group, before leaving he asked they retrieve him upon the 'unknown rulers arrival' nodding to him she gave a gentle wave as he exited the building.

Once gone she returned her attention upon the rest, it appeared they all were well versed in close-quarter and long range combat. Swiftly she rebounded to the topic of Ira's question. “Holy Magic, and Light Manipulation or light magic if you so prefer to call it by that name; Those two are what I am impeccably capable of ” a confident smile creeping upon her lips as she winked towards them all. It was true Amelia was in no means a fighter, let alone a brawler to be sure but the woman did indeed have a few sly tricks up her sleeve to help her upon a number of sticky situations. If she should happen to chance upon them that is.

✣ ℌ e a l e r ❤ ✝ ❤

Rosette_Bloodlust
Shadeius
Awaiting Point Nemo
jackiee153
User Image
Marick
~!~ The Shadow Master ~!~
"All will bow down before me..."

Marick sighed watching the soldiers start to clean up the blood and gore. Such a mess. While he lamented the fact that he had just lost another fighter, he knew the importance of 'Making a Point'. And for now, the other soldiers got the point well. Despite this... he wanted action. It had been awhile since he had gotten into a battle. But his army was still ill prepared. Sure Axel was a great trainer herself, but he didn't know how much stronger the present armies of the kingdoms are. And there was still the issue of what his brother may have put in place just in case.

He was taken from his thoughts and looked over to Quecullian. The boy was technically his 'Son'. And as such Marick did treat him like that at times. Albeit a bit more of a strict father. So... he wanted to hunt? Marick was about to respond before hearing the part about sacrifices.
"Quecullian... in my world... the concept of a god is a flawed one." Marick sighed standing up, towering over the other men in the room. "A god must be one of ephemeral body. But that is not the way... A God Watches, A Man Conquers. I do not want these people to worship me as a god... only to obey me as their ruler. Do you understand?" Marick asked looking back at the scion with his usual fear inducing gaze. "As for your request. You may go out and hunt. I have a feeling my brother has left something in this world... something that would stop me from achieving my goals... We must find it out immediately.
User Image
Dartmoore Surestrike
Fear not! The day will be saved by yours truly*.
*Females only need apply.

It's dark under here... was all Dartmoore could think despite his current situation. He looked through the misshapen space formed by the sloppy fold of his robe's hood, through the hole that pierced through the mesh of bodies crowded into the too small space. They sure looked like they were having a lot of fun over there. And Dartmoore hated missing fun. He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. He had to stay still. Focused. He'd spent too much time to mess this up now; a whole night and a day waiting around in the bar, trying not to attract to much attention. And that might have been the main thing that was killing him.

He let out a heavy, weezing cough, and a seedy looking man who'd been straying too close to him drifted off, back into the crowd. You'd think a raggedy looking old man sitting in a corner wouldn't attract too much attention, but Dartmoore had soon learned that if you didn't prove every once in a while that you were still alive, the vultures would come swooping in, looking to steal from the dead.

In the back pocket of his pants, he could feel it. The rectangle letter that had led him here. At first he'd thought it was villain he'd vanquished trying to set him up for a revenge trap, then he'd thought, maybe one of his many fangirls trying to get him. What he ended up finding was six others trying to steal his starlight. Clearly they'd been given the same letter. Someone either gathering us up to kill us all, or gathering us to do his dirty work. At the moment, the former was sounding more interesting. But as he watched them all talking at the table, Dartmoore started to feel he was missing out. When he'd laid his grand master plan to arrive early and scope out the place, he hadn't counted on one big problem. Boooredom. And he was fast losing that fight.

Dartmoore began to quiver, so slightly a passerby wouldn't notice. There were six others now, if things turned sour, he could escape in the chaos. The quivering increased. Besides, they could be exchanging important information over there, and Dartmoore needed in on it. He was shaking now. A few people around him were looking at the dark cloaked figure suspiciously. Now was the time! The hero always arrived last, making a dramatic entrance. He was shaking violently, drawing stares from half the room.

It started as a low rumbling. As if the old man in the corner was sick. The rumbling mutated into a deep laughter. Then a maniacal laughter. Beautiful laughter. A loud, clear voice issued from the pile of cloth. "Fear not," it said. Dartmoore stood up instantly with a flourish. "For the hero of this story has arrived!" The moment he'd started talking, a few annoyed mutters rippled through the room, but he ignored them. He began striding gracefully towards the table filled with the odd assortment of people in the corner. A confident grin sat on his face. "Yes, Dartmoore Surestrike, has-" And then he felt a sudden sense of vertigo as he began to fall fast towards the ground. He was so focused on making an entrance, he hadn't noticed the foot thrusted out in his path. But instead of falling on his face, he jumped forward lightly at the last second, changing the fall into a semi-graceful roll, that ended as he stood up right in front of his table target. The mishap hadn't affected his mood in the slightest though; he still stared at them all with a grin on his face and a sparkle in his eye.

----------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------
The brightness of light reveals all of the ugly truths hidden in the dark!
...But what hides behind the blinding light?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff