Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Trader

We always have plenty of variants on the classic "rate" thread in the AT so I thought it would be a nice change of pace to have a thread just for suggestions.

No rating, please.

Lonely Lover

TrulyCapricious
We always have plenty of variants on the classic "rate" thread in the AT so I thought it would be a nice change of pace to have a thread just for suggestions.

No rating, please.
maybe pink sparkles? <3

Fenrir Aluis's Princess

Angelic Sex Symbol

24,615 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Conventioneer 300
LovelySakura247

I think the flowers in your hand stand out too much. They aren't really needed and your avi would look fine without them. :3
Sakaiti
LovelySakura247

I think the flowers in your hand stand out too much. They aren't really needed and your avi would look fine without them. :3

Add blush? Maybe fragment heartbeat I think it is lol. I'm Asian btw, don't look at my profile I'm ugly Asian lol
Alexei Prince

Add blush? Maybe fragment heartbeat I think it is lol. I'm Asian btw, don't look at my profile I'm ugly Asian lol
Enchanted strings.

Lonely Lover

Sakaiti
LovelySakura247

thank you :3 you were right ^__^

Fenrir Aluis's Princess

Angelic Sex Symbol

24,615 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Conventioneer 300
LovelySakura247
Sakaiti
LovelySakura247

;w; Ah~ Much better. <3 So cute~

Lonely Lover

Sakaiti
LovelySakura247
Sakaiti
LovelySakura247

;w; Ah~ Much better. <3 So cute~
so many layers @_@

Fuzzy Muse

StarlightMage
Alexei Prince

Enchanted strings.

I think that a different (or no background) would allow your avi to stand out in a good way. I feel like the colors in your background (while gorgeous) don't go with the hot pink of your outfit. Otherwise, veryyyyy cute!

Profitable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
tbe Your teals don't really match - maybe try working in more of both shades to give the overall av more flow?

Dapper Lunatic

The purple on her bracelet doesn't match the rest of the purples amongst her outfit. Other wise she flows rather nicely. emotion_bigheart
CoCoPoof-Chan
Herbalist Aisha for legs instead of Flora? otherwise it looks nice. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas