Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Bloodsucker

I take omega 3, vitamin and mineral supplements. I will get really sick without them.

Sparkling Junker

I'm supposed to take antidepressants and allergy pills daily, but I haven't taken them in 6-8 months. The allergy pills just because I always forget, and the antidepressants make me sleep too much.

Hygienic Bloodsucker

i fink u freeky
For the longest time I took anywhere from 2 to 6 pills every day to help with my various mental illnesses but I stopped taking them and I'm not dead so yay

How do you manage your mental health now? I believe diet and exercise help more than pills.

Hygienic Bloodsucker

seagiant
I'm supposed to take antidepressants and allergy pills daily, but I haven't taken them in 6-8 months. The allergy pills just because I always forget, and the antidepressants make me sleep too much.

I just recently broke out in hives because a spider bit me and antihistamines made me sleep 15 hours per day. I guess it's better than not sleeping!

Dapper Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
I take Calcium and Vitamin D, because I broke my leg a few weeks ago and I don't get much calcium in my diet and I live way up north so almost no vitamin D in winter, so I want to try and help it heal and not repeat the injury.

Also ibuprofen or robax most days, for the leg pain and general headaches/aches and pains that come with a stressful, extremely physically demanding job.
3 and no I wouldn't die. I'd just be majorly dysfunctional and vitamin deficient
On a daily basis, none. I have pills for migraines but I only take them if I get one.
None.

I dislike taking pills
but I would if they would prevent my great demise.

Fashionable Smoker

Eliza Darling
i fink u freeky
For the longest time I took anywhere from 2 to 6 pills every day to help with my various mental illnesses but I stopped taking them and I'm not dead so yay

How do you manage your mental health now? I believe diet and exercise help more than pills.

Honestly I just like helped myself mentally, I still have a lot of random depressive and manic episodes but I just deal with it. I like to do a lot of writing and creative things so it's a productive way to deal with something I was just born with since medicine doesn't help biggrin

Greedy Lunatic

Tons.
I take a women's one a day, 3 probiotics, zinc, garlic, fish oil, vitamin d, and allergy med.

I wouldn't die, but I'd have candida overgrowth, constant sniffles & sore throat, and not be as healthy.
Which is worse than death, really.

Millionaire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas