Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Yoru Inugami
((Waiting for Sassie))

((I know, I've had a writer's block for Akela X/ ))

Dapper Cat

User Image

Basically blinded, he had made his peace, all he could do was hope the ground wasn't a cruel as the world. Then again, finding one never actually touched the ground left the point of doing that to be questioned. Blinking, he found he'd stopped, quite comfortably one might add. It was one thing to feel a little pain, but nothing? Blinking rapidly, his sight came back to him slowly before a close voice startled him heavily, causing him to roll away and stand. Standing there for a moment, he frowned as her words dawned upon him. "Dis gi'? Dis git has a name mind you! Arthfael, or Art if you can't wrap your head around that!" Replied a youthful voice. As he raised his hand to continue he was silenced, being struck hard upon his his head by a falling club. Flinching, he knocked his hood back in reponse and stumbled as the hardened one inch thick plates of ice fell from his face, shattered by the weapon which now rested behind him. Stumbling onto a knee, he shook his head before looking looking at the ogre, having regained his bearings. "Aye..." He breathed heavily, "pointless chatter is best left behind."

Standing, abliet as quakily as a newborn fawn, he made his way over to the ogre. "I owe you two my life, so lets get you two patched up. I can at least do that." He told her, "Where- where's the other one, ... the one who makes an elf look bad at tree climbing?" He asked out of breath, looking around for the other. "We should find 'em."

Truest Valor

Karismas

Fuzzy Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sassie Cassie Mae
Yoru Inugami
((Waiting for Sassie))

((I know, I've had a writer's block for Akela X/ ))

((Its all good, no rush.))

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Halvard Vesture
{feeling sarcastic}

There it was. Something didn't seem quite right, but Halvard had the tendency not to trust anybody or anything, so he merely shrugged. The guard was for kids who wanted to fight and had no other means of learning, not men who were born and raised in a combative culture. Danroc struck him as a man with a trifle more training than the average city guard, although he supposed he didn't know if he had acquired it before or after his stint with these fools.

The money idea was one he could get behind. "Something I do understand. Figure I should track down whoever pulled me into this and find out what they agreed to pay me. Was just about to pack up and slip out, leaving this city for its bloodbath. Hope I insisted on an advance payment for my services," he grunted.

Things weren't looking entirely pretty. The city was preparing for a rough stretch ahead, and if things got too ugly, he had no qualms about leaving it behind if the future didn't look pretty for those who picked up arms to defend it. He preferred to get paid before that had ot happen, though

Lykashii

Aged Gaian

Canaan happened to be laying flat on his back, about ten feet from the corpse of the Wendigo. His eyes were open and he had a goofy, dazed grin on his bleeding face. "I think the fall killed all the nerves in my body. I can't... quite... feel tha.. pain."

He rolled his eyes over to Ghaz and the archer. "No wait... there it is... aaeeeeiiiihhhhhhhh~"

Karismas

Neko Narcotics

Savage Sage

10,100 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Mark Twain 100
Sassie Cassie Mae

'Depends on your definition of 'okay'. She's had this happen to her a few times before, right now she just needs to fight it. Sad part is this is generally the only time she calls for me, even though she knows I'd be here with her whenever she needs me."

He took a deep breath, looking down at Fen one more time before relaxing his posture a little to make his body a little softer for her to rest against. As he did, he moved his head down and kissed the top of her head. His eyes closed as he channeled energy into her - moving from her crown through each of her energy points to ensure they were cleared. She never did take care of herself.

Tell me, Cesios, how long have you known her and how long has she been like this?

He spoke, but it sounded as if it moved through the air as his lips didn't move.

Sparkly Lunatic

Ghaz Bonekracka

User Image The hooded figure rolled away from her and then began to speak, and not in a very friendly way. She tilted her head in confusion as he, quiet vehemently, explained his name was Arthfael, but Art worked too. "Kay den Art." she waved her hands to emphasize her sarcasm. Had he not just helped out with that monster she'd probably bash him on the head. Something then dropped onto his head. Why, it was her club! She wondered where that got to. It knocked his hood off, and shattered some ice that was on his head. Ghaz noted that he had horns on his head, although they weren't as big as hers. Neat. The man stumbled towards her and said that he owned them his life. "Well, you'z was pretty good yerself. Let's say we'z square, eh? But dat don't mean I'z gonna say no to some healin'." She said with a toothy grin. He then pointed out that Canaan seemed to be missing. Her brain suddenly started to register this information. "Boss?!" She couldn't just leave the boss out here! How had she not noticed this?! She could smell him still, so he hadn't been vaporized. Looking frantically she saw his body laying a good ten feet away. "BOSS!" Ghaz began to run towards him. She slid to a stop in front of him and noticed how banged up he was. "Oi, fix da boss!" She waved for Arthfael to come over to where they were. "Don' worry boss, you'z gon' be kay."

Eloquent Sex Symbol

User ImageHe sighed inwardly, she had noticed the man's reaction. He was slightly relieved though that she had not joint to the same conclusion he had, that he had known this man in his past life.
He shook his head, putting his arm around her.
"No sweetheart. He hasn't. I think I'm coming to grips with that whole thing..." He steered her down the street.
That's what you think... He shook his head violently.
He noticed an apothecary down the street and led her towards it.
"How about we go in here and see if you can mix some potions for them or something? I can make myself useful somehow... we can make ends meat!" He hoped to distract her with this so she would not dwell on Arkai...
User Image
User Image
Elly_Masamune
Quote:

Eloquent Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He stood up and stretched, smoothing his fringe down over his eye with one hand whilst scratching the back of his head with the other. His hood had fallen down when he was training, so he pulled it back up to cast his face in shadow once more. He looked at the sun, judging the hour. "Anyone that would have anything to do with paying you would likely be in a tavern now... it's probably where they found you last night." He chuckled. "I'll take you, I think I know which they will be at."
He had his own reasons of going, definitely not for drink. A man can learn a lot at a tavern if he had a mind to. User Image

User Image
User Image
AurinJade
Quote:

Mega Gawker

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Elizabeth was not convinced,the other side of Kai came at unusual and rather stressful times for both of them. "Are you sure?" She continued, his head shook in response, was that a yes or a no? Forcing herself in front of Kai she blocked the sidewalk looking up into his eyes for a few moments, Arkai had to at least be aware of everything. "You need to learn how to control him! Both of you work together! We have a baby now!" This line was met for Arkai but it was directed towards Kai.
She gripped at his wrists, he was changing the subject on her again. With a sigh, all she could really do was nod to Kai, one thing at time. "Lead the way. It might make a temporary job." They never discussed it but Elizabeth wanted to keep moving once Acacia was old enough.

Lykashii
Quote:

Eloquent Sex Symbol

User ImageHe didn't say anything, digesting what she had said. We have a baby...
Yeah you need to sort your s**t. Even she knows what's what! He sighed. He had no idea how he could fix all this. Perhaps if he could find someone who knew him before... they could help him understand what it was that happened to him?
They reached the shop front and he lead Elizabeth in. It was dark, and kinda creepy. There were old bones and skulls on shelves around the room, which made him uneasy.
"Hm... what d'ya think? He asked uncertainly.
User Image
User Image
Elly_Masamune
Quote:

Mega Gawker

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
A chill fluttered up Elizabeth's body, this shop reminded her of something. The skulls, the thick smell of death and lack of lighting. Trying to not stare at the skulls she looked another way, instantly she stopped, it felt like she was falling. Elizabeth dropped to her knees, her line of sight staring at a glass case. In the case was a set of syringes all length of bricks with pencil width needles. Her mouth felt dry, a surge of the food she had just eaten starting to pass back up her throat.
Everything about this shop was helping her remember the times she spent as a science project. Her wing's lost their grip at the baby flopped onto her lap, Acacia bawling from being startled. Her mother deaf to the child's cries.

Lykashii
Quote:

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Halvard Vesture
{thinking about money}

Halard also stood, scratching his unkempt beard, which was in desperate need of a trim, resigning himself to following along.

"A tavern, huh? Not too early for them folk, is it?" Normally, it wouldn't be too early for him, either, but sobriety was in his best interest if there was a battle coming. If he indulged, he would overindulge, and couldn't afford to do so. Being in a tavern would test his self-control.

"Or maybe their drinking is a sign I really should split out early, if this is the way they prepare for an upcoming battle," he snorted. "Lead on, then," he invited. Nothing better to do with his morning, and he was really intent on getting paid. Nothing really kept him around except for the promise of coin. Some people said that loyalty couldn't be bought, but Halvard thought those men were all idiots.

Lykashii

Dapper Cat

User Image

Wincing, he practically glare at the other, for shouting, still feeling uneasy in the shadows of the forest. Still her reasons were somewhat justified, though after following over to see the man it was clear he wouldn't give any other vocal retort than a pain filled retort. Staring at the man's grin, the young man couldn't help but get caught up in the other's stupidity. "Aye, I'm not a doctor, but I'll do what I can." He replied, raising his hand to calm her down. Turning his gaze to the man, he grinned rubbing his middle finger and thumb together. "You might be stupid, but I owe you my life," he stated seriously before he pulled his fingers apart, static popping audibly. "and this'll probably hurt." Not giving the man time to react to the words he placed his hand on his neck. The resulting shock would numb his nervous system, probably. He'd only done it once before and it'd had that effect. It was supposedly something dangerous, but he'd been called a prodigy or some such nonsense so it didn't hurt to try. Pulling his hand back, it slowly began to become encased in ice. A side-effect of sorts, something to do messing with the body not liking foreign entities. Looking up at the other for a moment, he shrugged. "Past this I can only stop the bleeding." Waving his free hand over the man's head the blood slowly crystalized. "Should fall off like a bandage when the body is done healing. It'll be cold until it melts though, not that you should be able to feel it for a while."

Truest Valor

Karismas

Aged Gaian

Canaan actually sat up and started wiping his face, knocking the crystals off kind of dumbly. His body still hurt like hell, and he barely managed to get to his feet.

Canaan knocked the dirt and leaves off his clothes, and then leaned up against a tree. Thunderclaw shimmered in a beam of moonlight that had managed to break through the dense tree-tops.

"Thanks for the help, buddy. Who are you anyway? Ghaz? Hey Ghaz, you okay?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces