Welcome to Gaia! ::

If your child could be genetically modified to be perfect, would you allow him/her to undergo treatment?

Absolutely not. 0.41304347826087 41.3% [ 19 ]
Yes, of course. 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 8 ]
Maybe. 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 12 ]
I don't know. 0.15217391304348 15.2% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 >

JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
✸JI 지 means Wisdom✸
✸Fifteen and a half✸
✸Ragdoll cat✸
✸Korean but born in the states✸

✸Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about✸

Ji giggled smiling when her ears were commented. "I like them, their nice and warm." She said her ears flicking a bit. "Wanna touch them?" She asked her kindly. "I think your cuute too. Cuter then me at least." She said looking at her. "What do you want to play?" She asked her, Ji liked to chase things.

✸Warning you might fall in love with me~✸

Dedicated Believer

13,500 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Canny Agent 50
EvilButCute_RP
JeiZoe
All of the experiments have been out of the labs for at least a week now)

she's waiting for someone to come and get her. v u v

Sparkly Gatekeeper

((Hey everyone I am soso sorry, my internet went out and I am still waiting on them to fix it. Right now I am at my friends house, but I still can't post until my internet is fixed.))

Romantic Wolf

12,250 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
//Sorry about this my guy is trying to join your group..
emo king2012

Amara Colt

Kenji-Konan-Fujioka

User Image

JULIET☾APULETfillerfillerfillerfiller
          a man is not old until his r e g r e t sfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller
          take the place of d r e a m s.fillerfillerfillerfillerfiller

(@Amara Colt Hey, welcome back! Sorry you're having trouble. Hope it gets resolved soon! If it does and you want to jump back in, you're welcome. We'll give you an update.
                                          @Kenji-Konan-Fujioka Whoops, sorry! Who was Darius talking to in your last post? It was kind of vague, so I think maybe there was a little confusion... sweatdrop )

It was perhaps the best ten seconds of Juliet's life thus far--minus, perhaps, her first flight after their escape, which had tasted overwhelminly of victory and joy. But this kiss had been something else. There was so much emotion poured into it, so much that she felt like she was being immersed, and that she could be on the recieving end of such a thing completely blew her mind. When it was over, the crow, eyes still closed, grinned and leaned her forehead against Damien's. "Wow, you're..." she started softly. "You're a really good kisser. Where'd you learn, huh?" She chuckled, eyes finally opening to meet his. "Maybe you can give me a lesson sometime?" she asked playfully.

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
Ivan just smiled as the two younger girls compared cuteness, and then rushed off to play tag, He chuckled, it was actually pretty funny. He looked back at Aurora as she answered his question, " I see this will be the first time you venture into town right?" He said as he stood up and stretched, " You should probably take someone with you." He suggested, " You know, to show you some of the place's we go to." He said as he put his hands in his pocket's, and yawned, " Anyway i'll see you later I got to go drop these mushrooms off at the cabin." He said as he waved goodbye to everyone, and begun to head back.

JessaXxXx

Romantic Wolf

12,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Music P a r r o t
emo king2012

Amara Colt

Kenji-Konan-Fujioka

User Image

JULIET☾APULETfillerfillerfillerfiller

(@Amara Colt Hey, welcome back! Sorry you're having trouble. Hope it gets resolved soon! If it does and you want to jump back in, you're welcome. We'll give you an update.
                                          @Kenji-Konan-Fujioka Whoops, sorry! Who was Darius talking to in your last post? It was kind of vague, so I think maybe there was a little confusion... sweatdrop )

It was perhaps the best ten seconds of Juliet's life thus far--minus, perhaps, her first flight after their escape, which had tasted overwhelminly of victory and joy. But this kiss had been something else. There was so much emotion poured into it, so much that she felt like she was being immersed, and that she could be on the recieving end of such a thing completely blew her mind. When it was over, the crow, eyes still closed, grinned and leaned her forehead against Damien's. "Wow, you're..." she started softly. "You're a really good kisser. Where'd you learn, huh?" She chuckled, eyes finally opening to meet his. "Maybe you can give me a lesson sometime?" she asked playfully.

//I was talking to the group in general so someone would say something lol. I guess I can have him grab someone or something.
Kenji-Konan-Fujioka

//I was talking to the group in general so someone would say something lol. I guess I can have him grab someone or something.

(I just made new characters. We can say you approached them, if you want.)

Romantic Wolf

12,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Music P a r r o t
Kenji-Konan-Fujioka

(I just made new characters. We can say you approached them, if you want.)

//KK

User Image
                                  User Image

JULIET&&THE SIBSfillerfillerfillerfiller

Basil and Thyme shared a brief glance, before Basil returned his gaze to Darius. Another experiment, huh? It seemed like many of them had gotten out during that night with all of the alarms--with all of the noise, the lights, the chaos. "Sure, but don't try anything, got it?" Basil warned, folding his arms over his chest. Just because he, Darius, and Thyme were from the same labs didn't mean they had the same intentions. Basil wouldn't put it past those damned scientists to turn a few of the experiments' own against them, especially when half or more of the test subjects had flown the coop. No doubt the bastards were scrambling to find everyone and bring them "home." Basil shuddered.

Romantic Wolf

12,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Music P a r r o t

User Image
                                  User Image

Basil and Thyme shared a brief glance, before Basil returned his gaze to Darius. Another experiment, huh? It seemed like many of them had gotten out during that night with all of the alarms--with all of the noise, the lights, the chaos. "Sure, but don't try anything, got it?" Basil warned, folding his arms over his chest. Just because he, Darius, and Thyme were from the same labs didn't mean they had the same intentions. Basil wouldn't put it past those damned scientists to turn a few of the experiments' own against them, especially when half or more of the test subjects had flown the coop. No doubt the bastards were scrambling to find everyone and bring them "home." Basil shuddered.

Darius looked at the others and smiled. "Well you see I wouldn't I am just as scared as you are. I know how to hunt though I can get us food." he smiled and extended his hand to the young male and female in front of him. "Would you like a piggy back ride little one?" He asked and smiled. "Name is Darius by the way." He smirked.

User Image
                                  User Image

Basil looked at the extended hand, but didn't take it. "You said," he replied, referring to the face that Darius had now introduced himself twice. "I'm Basil, and this is my sister Thyme." Thyme smiled and waved at Darius politely. "And no," Basil finished, "she doesn't want a piggy-back ride." He was very protective of his sister. After all, she was essentially all he had. "We found a small abandoned shack a few days ago, but we just left it this morning when we spotted a scientist patrolling nearby. Where did you come from?"

Romantic Wolf

12,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Music P a r r o t

User Image
                                  User Image

Basil looked at the extended hand, but didn't take it. "You said," he replied, referring to the face that Darius had now introduced himself twice. "I'm Basil, and this is my sister Thyme." Thyme smiled and waved at Darius politely. "And no," Basil finished, "she doesn't want a piggy-back ride." He was very protective of his sister. After all, she was essentially all he had. "We found a small abandoned shack a few days ago, but we just left it this morning when we spotted a scientist patrolling nearby. Where did you come from?"

He sighs. "I came from the cliff up there. I was running from a scientist and fell to the tree and then landed on my feet." He smiled and looked at the too. "You dont trust people do you Basil?" He asked and looking into his eyes. "I wont hurt you I promise on my life. My reasons for helping good." He states before walking with them.

User Image
                                  User Image

Basil frowned. "Can you blame me?" He shoved his hands into the pockets of his jeans and started walking forward. Maybe it was a cruel of him, but he pretty much ignored Darius's promise. It wasn't anything personal. Basil was a firm believer that promises meant nothing until they were proven with actions. Darius could very possibly have the best intentions of anyone, and Basil would find that out when he grew to trust the boy. If that ever happened.

"Did you see anywhere we can stay?" the rat asked, surveying their surroundings. "I want to get as far from the labs as possible, but travelling during the night spooks Thyme." She was afraid of the dark.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff