Welcome to Gaia! ::

If your child could be genetically modified to be perfect, would you allow him/her to undergo treatment?

Absolutely not. 0.41304347826087 41.3% [ 19 ]
Yes, of course. 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 8 ]
Maybe. 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 12 ]
I don't know. 0.15217391304348 15.2% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 27 28 29 >

JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Everheart25

User Image
ღRuchiaღ
ღFourteenღ
ღFox Squirrelღ
ღBorn in a labღ

ღSinging is fun, it's like flying, it's my freedomღ

Ruchia nodded and pulled the herb from the ground. She sniffed it slightly and her nose wrinkled in response. "It smells bitter." She said looking at him her nose still crunched up. "What's this one called?" She asked handing him the herb.

ღStop calling me squirrely! ღ

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
Ivan smiled He thought for a moment he couldn't remember the scientific name for these, " I can't really remember the name of these because its way to long, but these are Mushrooms they've been used throughout History for medical purpose's, The Chinese used to call them Ling Zhi, which means Spirit Plant." He said with a smile, " That's a cool name huh?" He said as he rubbed his chin while he picked them, " Oh yeah, don't pick these ones here." He said as he pointed at a separate patch of them, " Those are poisonous." Shaking his head they weren't the ones that could kill you, But these ones made you hallucinate. There dreams were bad enough if they started Hallucinating as well, all hell would break loose in there little community, so he definitely didn't want those getting mixed with the medical ones.

EvilButCute_RP

Lonely Mage

11,975 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
Rune
[it's nothing-- just a wolf].

[Ist das der Engel, der vom dämmernden Himmel hinunter flog?
Ist das der Teufel, der aus der Felsen spalte heraus kroch?

Tears, anger, pity, cruelty.
Peace, chaos, belief, betrayal.
We will fight against our fate
We must not give in to our fate.]

Health ↴
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
]

Rune quickly looked away as Sig kissed Sanya on the cheek. Lately everyone had been 'hooking' up (at least in his opinion). Rune grumbled as Sanya came and rubbed his hair, like...yep, like a dog. Greeaaat. He was the dog. It wasn't like he was interested in romance, least he told himself. Books and family were more important than romance.

He watched Sanya cooking for Sig, making him feel somehow worse. 'Stop attention whoring,' he told himself, 'She cooks for everyone, not just you. She's nice like that.' Still, he couldn't help but feel jealous of the older boy. Who wouldn't? He was the ideal male. Tall, fairly built, decent looking, not to mention it seemed like he had a way with words. Rune realized he still hadn't answered Sig's question, "Fine. Might go out again later. I'm mostly mended now, so far as I'm concerned, so I can actually be of use around here in ways other than just cleaning or planning."

Rune sighed, digging at the table with his nail...which had turned into a claw. Rune's eyes went wide and he quickly hid his hands under the table on his lap, trying to pretend nothing was wrong.
          User Image

JULIET☾APULETfillerfillerfillerfiller
          a man is not old until his r e g r e t sfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller
          take the place of d r e a m s.fillerfillerfillerfillerfiller

Taken aback a little by the kiss, Juliet was so distracted after Damien pulled away that she nearly lost her footing. "Hm?" she asked, smiling dreamily. What had he said before? Oh, right. Food. She could go for that. "O-Oh, yeah. Sure. Sounds great." Finally regaining her balance, she caught up with Damien and fell into step beside him. A great kisser, a cook, an intellectual... She could see herself falling for this kid. Lacing her fingers with his, she kept hold of his hand until they entered the cabin, and then she withdrew her arm. She wasn't sure how she felt about public displays of affection yet, especially since there was still the threat of the scientists looming over their heads. Should she be so happy? Juliet chewed her lip anxiously. It seemed silly and wrong, almost, to be having a romantic relationship at a time like this, even if it did provide comfort. They were hardly out of danger.

She entered the kitchen, and, upon seeing who all was awake, she grinned. "Good morning, everyone," she said, ruffling Rune's hair playfully as she walked past. Leaning against one of the counters, she surveyed the room. Rune, Sanya, Sig. "How's everyone doing today?"

JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Awkward Yeti

User Image
♬Єlizabeth (ɨzzy)♬
♬Ϝifteen♬
♬αvian-Ƚittle Єgret♬
♬Of Єuropean Єnglish םescent♬

♪ɨ am a good enough person to forgive you ♪
♪βut not stupid enough to trust you again.♪

"Yo Jules, Sanny, Siggy, DaeDae And Rune." She said waving to them but as she passed Rune she flicked him in the forehead. She treated Rune a bit different then the others. Her long brown hair was braided out of her face for once. She was like the complete opposite of Sanya. While Izzy did care about the group, the pack. She wasn't as nice as the others and she was rough around the edges. She smelt the air in the kitchen, oh god Sanya's cooking smelt mouth watering as always. She had to admit, for a bunch of kids who spent most of the years in labs and cages they were doing really good. "Who wants to make a run into town with me later? I figured I would get some more books and stuff." She already had way too many books but she loved reading and when she was done reading she let the others read some of the books in her collection.

♪βe strong now♪
♪βecause things will get better♪
♪ɨt may be stormy now♪
♪βut it can't rain forever♪

JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Everheart25

User Image
ღRuchiaღ
ღFourteenღ
ღFox Squirrelღ
ღBorn in a labღ

ღSinging is fun, it's like flying, it's my freedomღ

She nodded and picked the mushrooms that were okay for them to use. "Can you teach me about this stuff too Ivan? I want to be able to help too." She said her hair falling in her face, she wanted to be helpful. But she didn't see how being an electrical rodent would help at all. She identified most of the herbs he talked about by smell since they were easier that way. Even the mushrooms had different distinct scents.

ღStop calling me squirrely! ღ
          User Image

Juliet greeted Izzy with a bright smile and a wave. When the girl asked if anyone wanted to go on a book run with her, Juliet couldn't help reacting with mild disbelief. "More books?" she asked, left brow quirking. "Sweetie, I'm totally supportive of your reading habit, but... this house is a little cramped as it is, and soon enough your book collection is going to need its own bedroom. Have you really read all of the ones you own?"

Lonely Mage

11,975 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
User Image
Rune

Health ↴
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
]

Rune looked up as Damien and Jules came in. He curled his hand up into a fist, still feeling the claw against the side of his palm. s**t, he'd never had this happen while he was fully awake! He grumbled the same way he had at Sig when Jules came over and ruffled his hair. "Is someone suggesting that I get a haircut or something?" he asked, ruffling his own hair even more to try and 'put it back' right. Of course, the abuse wasn't over, as Izzy suddenly came in, flicking him in the forehead. Rune growled, getting up from the table and grabbing his now empty plate, setting it into the sink.

He would have left the room, but then Izzy put forth a tempting offer: going into town. Rune bit his lip hard. Damn it. He was in a bad mood (it seemed to be happening a lot lately), but he didn't want to sit around in here. He wanted to experience the town. "I'll go." he grumbled, "You need someone who can smell the white coats with you when you're out there." Leaning against the counter, he marveled at how much things had changed. People practically dating (he could see Jules and Damien from a mile away) and acting like everything was completely normal. It irked him.

At Jules' scolding (in his opinion) of the books, Rune snapped, "Oi, there's nothing wrong with educating yourself. It's not like we had the luxury of school, and some of us are damn near worthless except for their heads!" his voice rose and he turned, walking out of the cabin to sit outside.

[[edited]

JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
♬Єlizabeth (ɨzzy)♬
♬Ϝifteen♬
♬αvian-Ƚittle Єgret♬
♬Of Єuropean Єnglish םescent♬

♪ɨ am a good enough person to forgive you ♪
♪βut not stupid enough to trust you again.♪

Izzy nodded softly and very calmly. "Of course I've read them all. All three hundred and fourty two." She said bluntly and looked at Rune before looking away. "F-fine if you want to go, But I CAN handle myself." She said folding her arms in front of her chest. She could feel the white coats emotions and most of the time she avoided the streets they were on. She could feel their haste, their panic. It made her giddy thinking about their chaotic situation. How it upset them that the kids escaped.

((EDIT))
She looked at Damien and nodded. "Yes DaeDae, would it be better if I let squirrel nickname you?"

(Izzy is so Tsundere XDD)

♪βe strong now♪
♪βecause things will get better♪
♪ɨt may be stormy now♪
♪βut it can't rain forever♪
          User Image

Juliet was surprised when Rune snapped at her, and instantly her smile began to melt. It seemed to her that he had just been getting grumpier and grumpier lately, and it confused her. What was his problem? They were living their own lives for once--what did he possibly have to be angry about? Izzy was a little bit kinder with her response, though Juliet thought she detected a hint of annoyance. Sighing, the crow rubbed her eyes. No, there was nothing wrong with educating yourself, but Izzy couldn't take all of those books with the family when they moved again. Because they would be moving again. They would have to. "Fine, just be careful, please," she said, giving in. If books were what made Izzy happy, Juliet supposed she really couldn't stand in the way.

When Damien left, Juliet gaped after him. "H-Hey, wait, I thought you were going to make us food," she called, but it was too late. Looks like today's the day I'm going to have to face my fear and try to use the stove. She walked over to the cabinets and began searching them for something easy to prepare. Or something she didn't have to prepare at all.

JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Music P a r r o t

User Image
❀Șanya Єliana Ƀlair❀
❀Șeventeen❀
❀αrctic Ϝox❀
❀Of Ɍussian and Єuropean םescent❀

✿ɨ want to scream out, but everything get's stuck inside and nothing comes out✿

Sanya handed Juliet a note with a smile on her face. "I can make you something to eat. I would hate for you to burn down the place." She wasn't trying to be rude, she was just being bluntly honest. She watched Rune snap and storm out of the room frowning softly. She frowned wondering if she should tell the others. She sighed without a sound and figured she would give it a bit of time and see how things went. If things got worse she would tell the others.

✿Ƚife is a βeautiful rainbow yet, right now all I see is the rain✿

Lonely Mage

11,975 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
User Image
Rune

Health ↴
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
]

Rune was just about to head outside, when Damien grabbed his hand, noting the claws that were slowly starting to recede, turning back into normal nails. He flexed his hand, looking to Damien, "I don't want the DNA to fuse...I just want to be me." he said quietly, feeling his anger slowly fade, only to replaced by guilt. "And it's not-- I don't want anyone else to know. I'm fine!" Damien had stormed out, which meant that he couldn't go outside. Which meant he was stuck awkwardly inside after snapping at everyone.

Rune arched an eyebrow at Izzy's reaction to his wanting to go, "What? I can smell farther than you can feel, I imagine anyway. Plus you're not the only one who reads." Walking up to Izzy, he also added quietly, "I also want to get a tablet for Sanya...I know stealing is bad, but she needs one."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff