Welcome to Gaia! ::

OoMocha MadnessoO
Sexy Platypus Chef
OoMocha MadnessoO
Sexy Platypus Chef
I forgot how I got here.

Ugh..by destiny? c:
You've got a very cute avi btw

Lol. I honestly don't remember clicking on your post even though I was looking at the screen and holding my mouse the whole time. I'm too tired today..
D'aww. Thanks! whee

It's one of my 'I can't think of any new avis with my current inventory so i'm just gonna make it simple' ideas. xD

Well at least you bothered posting c:
Aww, tired from what? I got tired today from oversleeping D:
I like sheeps, I find them extremely cute.
Lol. I suppose.
I got like four hours of sleep the night before because I had to be at the airport at 11:30pm and then drive back (which is like a 45 minute drive) and then be up by 5:20am the next morning to do some work...which they didn't end up needing my help.
I wish I could over sleep. >. >
I like platypuses...but you probably already knew that.
OoMocha MadnessoO
MinjiLove

I'm planning on picking up reading One Piece. I believe I left off reading around volume 28 where the giants were introduced. My bro is currently reading One Piece and he's dying to read volume 70, although he can actually read it online.
Ring Ding Dong is a good song. I tried learning the dance moves to do a dance cover. Have you heard their latest new song yet?

Yes, you totally should.
Oh you're reading hard copies of the manga? Lucky, I only get to read it online.
Dance cover? That sounds fun. I've been seing kpop dance covers on youtube and some are really great. even better than the original lol
Oh I think, I saw the mv of their latest song but I can't quite remember the title x.x
I like Minho in Shinee c:

Yeah, I usually read the hard copies of manga that I borrow from my local public library and sometimes online. Yes, a dance cover. I was planning on doing one off U-Kiss "Neverland". I've watched the tutorials on YouTube and took some time + effort to catch up and master the dance skills. SHINee's latest new song is called: Everybody. Minho is cute.., but I love Taemin Lee more. whee

Timid Lovergirl

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
nanadelreyxo
OoMocha MadnessoO
nanadelreyxo
OoMocha MadnessoO
nanadelreyxo

--- ● ● ---

Have you ever watched/read InuYasha?
That was my favorite a few years ago.

--- ● ● ---

Oh definitely, It's one of the first anime I've got into. I ship Inu Yasha and Kagome so much back then <3

--- ● ● ---

Yes :3
And OHSHC?
Funniest anime by far ever created.
I'm mad they only made 27 or 28 episodes.
That show could have been big.

--- ● ● ---

Ahh yes Ouran is awesome as well <3
You should totally pick up on the manga and read where the anime episode ended. Things got pretty exciting after the last episode on the anime c:

--- ● ● ---

THERE'S MORE?
By god,
I never thought about that!
I must read on :0

--- ● ● ---

Yes, definitely. I don't wanna spoil but things really got interesting c:
Go read it~

Timid Lovergirl

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Sexy Platypus Chef
OoMocha MadnessoO
Sexy Platypus Chef
OoMocha MadnessoO
Sexy Platypus Chef
I forgot how I got here.

Ugh..by destiny? c:

Lol. I honestly don't remember clicking on your post even though I was looking at the screen and holding my mouse the whole time. I'm too tired today..
D'aww. Thanks! whee

It's one of my 'I can't think of any new avis with my current inventory so i'm just gonna make it simple' ideas. xD

Lol. I suppose.
I got like four hours of sleep the night before because I had to be at the airport at 11:30pm and then drive back (which is like a 45 minute drive) and then be up by 5:20am the next morning to do some work...which they didn't end up needing my help.

Ahh yes, the perks of being in vacation c:
I get to sleep whenever I feel like it xD
Oh platypus, like Perry the Platypus in the disney show?

Timid Lovergirl

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
MinjiLove
OoMocha MadnessoO
MinjiLove

I'm planning on picking up reading One Piece. I believe I left off reading around volume 28 where the giants were introduced. My bro is currently reading One Piece and he's dying to read volume 70, although he can actually read it online.
Ring Ding Dong is a good song. I tried learning the dance moves to do a dance cover. Have you heard their latest new song yet?

Yes, you totally should.
Oh you're reading hard copies of the manga? Lucky, I only get to read it online.
Dance cover? That sounds fun. I've been seing kpop dance covers on youtube and some are really great. even better than the original lol
Oh I think, I saw the mv of their latest song but I can't quite remember the title x.x
I like Minho in Shinee c:

Yeah, I usually read the hard copies of manga that I borrow from my local public library and sometimes online. Yes, a dance cover. I was planning on doing one off U-Kiss "Neverland". I've watched the tutorials on YouTube and took some time + effort to catch up and master the dance skills. SHINee's latest new song is called: Everybody. Minho is cute.., but I love Taemin Lee more. whee

Awesome, thats like a really hard dance routine. Aw, i got to know shinee when they were doing the endorsement for Etude House with Dara of 2NE1. That reminds me I'm streaming the year end show later. 2NE1 will be there and I believe Shinee will be there too.
Well hello all biggrin

Nice to meet you!

Timid Lovergirl

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Syrrume
Well hello all biggrin

Nice to meet you!

This is pretty weird, I saw your topic here in Friends Chat and I was about to reply but then I got a notification and check it first. Turns out you replied here. Oh hello there by the way xD
Well wasn't that lucky smile

I'm Liam and im goid thanks! Yourself??

Greedy Noob

OoMocha MadnessoO
nanadelreyxo
OoMocha MadnessoO
nanadelreyxo
OoMocha MadnessoO
nanadelreyxo

--- ● ● ---

Have you ever watched/read InuYasha?
That was my favorite a few years ago.

--- ● ● ---

Oh definitely, It's one of the first anime I've got into. I ship Inu Yasha and Kagome so much back then <3

--- ● ● ---

Yes :3
And OHSHC?
Funniest anime by far ever created.
I'm mad they only made 27 or 28 episodes.
That show could have been big.

--- ● ● ---

Ahh yes Ouran is awesome as well <3
You should totally pick up on the manga and read where the anime episode ended. Things got pretty exciting after the last episode on the anime c:

--- ● ● ---

THERE'S MORE?
By god,
I never thought about that!
I must read on :0

--- ● ● ---

Yes, definitely. I don't wanna spoil but things really got interesting c:
Go read it~

--- ● ● ---

AAH!
Okay, thank you so much.~

--- ● ● ---

17 Hearts's Fav

Shoujo Phantom

13,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
greetings, nice to meet you, happy holidays
Im on each day sure
OoMocha MadnessoO
Sexy Platypus Chef
OoMocha MadnessoO
Sexy Platypus Chef
OoMocha MadnessoO
Sexy Platypus Chef
I forgot how I got here.

Ugh..by destiny? c:

D'aww. Thanks! whee

Lol. I suppose.

Ahh yes, the perks of being in vacation c:
I get to sleep whenever I feel like it xD
Oh platypus, like Perry the Platypus in the disney show?
I'm on vacation too. Well more like work has given us time off because of the holidays so we're technically on an extended weekend (two weeks to be exact)
I do that too but I still go to bed somewhat early because I get bored and tired. I'm too old to sleep at 3am!
Naw. Just platypuses in general. xD They're interesting creatures. 3nodding

Timid Lovergirl

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Syrrume
Well wasn't that lucky smile

I'm Liam and im goid thanks! Yourself??

could be, i was running out of luck lately o:

Anyway, hello Liam xD
You can call me Mocha. I'm doin' great, just finished eating dinner but still hungry.
Damn stomach, never getting satisfied x.x

Timid Lovergirl

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
soul deus
greetings, nice to meet you, happy holidays

Oh hello there^^
Hmmm, Your username seems really familiar. Oh well, I could be wrong though x.x

Timid Lovergirl

8,550 Points