Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ahhh I love your art it's really good!!
I think you could get up to 2mil +
especially for full body!
Or even just open a bribe shop!

I'm envious of your colouring, I'm planning on
opening a colouring shop
But I'm not sure how well that would work being as
I just got back to gaia recently after a 3 year hiatus.

emotion_bigheart
Virtego

opening a colouring shop

emotion_bigheart

Thank you! biggrin
To be honest, I HATE coloring, with a passionnnnnn. But I'm fortunate that I can color pretty well :')

Anyway, 3 year hiatus? I can see how that would happen... although you must be shocked with prices
elleautumn
Virtego

opening a colouring shop

emotion_bigheart

Thank you! biggrin
To be honest, I HATE coloring, with a passionnnnnn. But I'm fortunate that I can color pretty well :')

Anyway, 3 year hiatus? I can see how that would happen... although you must be shocked with prices

I really like colouring!
I'm not sure how good I am, not as good as you for sure though x3

Yeah, 3 years. I got banned on my other account for no obvious reason.
So I got really flustered because I spent my irl money on that account and quit.
But I'm back. Although gaia wont be seeing any money from me anymore
x_x
The prices are insaneeeeeee. An item i'm questing for because i just love it so much
is worth 20 million!!! Thats sooooo crazy. but it's so cute ;-;

Eightwingedangel's Significant Otter

9,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
2-3mil for just a headshot seems excessive to me, in all honesty.

I'd say 200k+
But I'd totally pay 2mil for a full body. 3nodding

Price me back?

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I LOVE these head shots, especially the second one. That right there, is at least worth 800k imo. I think it can be worth more, but that is a touch grayzone...how much people would be willing to pay for a head shot. I say bribe, even for those.

I looked at more of your art on your photobucket, at least I assumed it was yours...just so I can get a better idea for pricing. Your head shots are IMPECCABLE...I'm surprised you're using the first one as an example when you have some of that BEAUTIFUL art you can show off in there.
Though there are still some things a bit off.
Your chibis aren't as strong as your portraits, but that is a bias made by someone who doesn't care much for chibis...so disregard that.

I also feel some of the anatomy in some of your full body pieces are just off enough to be noticeable.
So I'd be more hard pressed to figure out how to price those...then again I'm assuming those could be from an older time.

I really do hope this helped, forgive my terrible pricing. xD;;;

Price me? ☆☆☆☆
Name Pending CEO

I LOVE these head shots, especially the second one. That right there, is at least worth 800k imo. I think it can be worth more, but that is a touch grayzone...how much people would be willing to pay for a head shot. I say bribe, even for those.

I looked at more of your art on your photobucket, at least I assumed it was yours...just so I can get a better idea for pricing. Your head shots are IMPECCABLE...I'm surprised you're using the first one as an example when you have some of that BEAUTIFUL art you can show off in there.
Your chibis aren't as strong as your portraits, but that is a bias made by someone who doesn't care much for chibis...so disregard that.

I also feel some of the anatomy in some of your full body pieces are just off enough to be noticeable.
So I'd be more hard pressed to figure out how to price those...then again I'm assuming those could be from an older time.

Price me? ☆☆☆☆

You sir, are awesome dramallama

I cant believe you went though my photobucket though, I almost feel violated because there was a picture of me in it... almost. It honestly isnt that bad. I'm a hypocrite because I do the same thing sweatdrop

Oh well, I decided to look though it again and my anatomy for the whole body isnt that great. Still trying... and the portraits are actually something I'v done over the past 3 days. My art ability decided it was time to do better stuff but on a smaller scale.

Your right about the chibis, I can say that I HATE chibis. HATE THEM. Their anatomy makes me mad but I wanted fast gold so I did a couple for about 4mill.

Thanks a lot, you were very helpful over-all :3

Kiss me...

~ Oh wow! Start off at 1 mil, at least. You can probably grab up to 2 mil if it's a very detailed avatar.
Full bodies, some 3-4 mil maybe.
Price my art? ~

...cupcake.

Auxvasse's Compadre

Invisible Regular

I'd buy for 1m 3nodding

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
elleautumn
Name Pending CEO

Price me? ☆☆☆☆

You sir, are awesome dramallama

I cant believe you went though my photobucket though, I almost feel violated because there was a picture of me in it... almost. It honestly isnt that bad. I'm a hypocrite because I do the same thing sweatdrop

Oh well, I decided to look though it again and my anatomy for the whole body isnt that great. Still trying... and the portraits are actually something I'v done over the past 3 days. My art ability decided it was time to do better stuff but on a smaller scale.

Your right about the chibis, I can say that I HATE chibis. HATE THEM. Their anatomy makes me mad but I wanted fast gold so I did a couple for about 4mill.

Thanks a lot, you were very helpful over-all :3

*Ma'am
xD (I'm thinking I should change my Avi and make it a bit more girly)

No worries, I just scrolled through the pictures that were available via your picture...so I didn't see any pictures of anyone 0-0 Just a lot of drawings. xD; Sorry, I figured it was okay-my mistake hehe. I just wanted to give the best price/advice I could.

Yeah, I'd say stick with those amazing head shots and try to make as much gold as you can off of them, because they'd definitely sale :]

Name Pending CEO

*Ma'am

No worries, I just scrolled through the pictures that were available via your picture...so I didn't see any pictures of anyone 0-0 Just a lot of drawings. xD; Sorry, I figured it was okay-my mistake hehe. I just wanted to give the best price/advice I could.

Yeah, I'd say stick with those amazing head shots and try to make as much gold as you can off of them, because they'd definitely sale :]

I was going to put: sir/ma'am but I wasn't sure how to type it, so I left it off sweatdrop

Nah it's fine, Dont worry about it, there wasn't much in it anyway and nothing to be embarrassed about.

But I'm planning on it.. Mind pricing another one? I love your honest opinions and I'd give you 50k more gold.

This:
User Image

although I find it a bit off because I had SUCH A HARD TIME DRAWING MY FRIEND AVI. I died inside drawing it... it was really difficult.

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
elleautumn
Name Pending CEO

*Ma'am

I was going to put: sir/ma'am but I wasn't sure how to type it, so I left it off sweatdrop

Nah it's fine, Dont worry about it, there wasn't much in it anyway and nothing to be embarrassed about.

But I'm planning on it.. Mind pricing another one? I love your honest opinions and I'd give you 50k more gold.

This:
User Image

although I find it a bit off because I had SUCH A HARD TIME DRAWING MY FRIEND AVI. I died inside drawing it... it was really difficult.

Alright, will price again!

Hm, I definitely like this piece a lot-it shows a stronger sense of anatomy then the other pictures in your gallery. This should totally be used as an example here *shot*

As far as critiques go, I feel the coloring in your head shots are better than the coloring here, I felt like more consideration was given to the blending. Here the shading is a tad drastic for me,like it doesn't blend as well if that makes sense. I also feel like a few more darker colors can be used, as well as lighter colors just to give it more values. The shadows should be darker and there should be some lighting. IF that makes sense.

Over all the picture is still a picture worth a 1-2million EASY, but I think it can get up there with a bit more things done with the color. I think maybe it turned out this way because it was so hard. Like you finished the awesome line art and you were like "Now I have to color this...BLARGH!"
Still better coloring than a lot of others on this site charging more. mad
Uhm wow. Those are gorgeous. You are amazing!

Headshot I would easily pay 700k+. Just for the headshot.

Waist up, 1.5mil at least, and full body, man you could ask anything I bet! I'd pay like 5mil or more for a fullbody from you. ; u;
Name Pending CEO

Alright, will price again!

Hm, I definitely like this piece a lot-it shows a stronger sense of anatomy then the other pictures in your gallery. This should totally be used as an example here *shot*

As far as critiques go, I feel the coloring in your head shots are better than the coloring here, I felt like more consideration was given to the blending. Here the shading is a tad drastic for me,like it doesn't blend as well if that makes sense. I also feel like a few more darker colors can be used, as well as lighter colors just to give it more values. The shadows should be darker and there should be some lighting. IF that makes sense.

Over all the picture is still a picture worth a 1-2million EASY, but I think it can get up there with a bit more things done with the color. I think maybe it turned out this way because it was so hard. Like you finished the awesome line art and you were like "Now I have to color this...BLARGH!"
Still better coloring than a lot of others on this site charging more. mad

Huh. true, I wasss thinking about more color but I finally finished and was like: " F it. No more colorrrinnnggg"

Thanks again! I really do appriciate it crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces