Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Trash

Delicate Wish
Fck Lemons
Haha yeah, go on. emotion_dowant
It's still annoying having to wait so long for a new episode, I usually forget about the anime if it's over a month. lol
/is too curious about what will happen in next episode, doesn't study for exams, watches episode instead. redface

*taps on random keys* It's been too long ack emotion_facepalm I hardly ever memorized any pieces then too.
Lol, I guess so. Is there any way you could get updates to the specific anime? Nooooo! You have to study too! emotion_donotwant Didn't you say you were trying to catch up too? xD;

I usually could play a piece after 2 or 3 times hearing it and by looking at my teacher play it. I can't read notes so this is how i memorized them. lol Of course they were not very hard and long pieces.
Like email whenever there's a new episode? I don't know.
Trying to catch up and also having to study is not the best combination really. sweatdrop

Divine Lunatic

Sending a small tip. Good luck on your quest! emotion_c8

Anxious Trash

Zet Fisher
Sending a small tip. Good luck on your quest! emotion_c8

Thank you so much! heart redface

Divine Lunatic

Fck Lemons

You're very welcome emotion_bigheart cat_whee

Anxious Trash

Xephuiqs

Thank you so so much! I don't know how to thank you! /faints crying

Questionable Pyromaniac

How much gold do you need?

Anxious Trash

l R a z l

Omg. Thank you very much!! heart

Anxious Trash

Wasteful
How much gold do you need?

I got everything donated some minutes ago! Since I got more than I needed I'll be donating something back to the people who donated to me. But thank you for trying to help! 3nodding

Feline Strawberry

13,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Fck Lemons
heart your avi looks really really great. (: Congrats for completing the quest.

Anxious Trash

iLyfa
Fck Lemons
heart your avi looks really really great. (: Congrats for completing the quest.

Thank youuu! heart whee
Fck Lemons
l R a z l

Your welcome! c:
Glad to see that you got your dream avi completed! 4laugh

Anxious Trash

l R a z l
Fck Lemons
l R a z l

Your welcome! c:
Glad to see that you got your dream avi completed! 4laugh

Hehe, I'm happy that for once I could complete a quest. 4laugh
Thank you again!
Fck Lemons
I know they can sometimes take forever to complete!
Your welcome emotion_yatta

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Fck Lemons
I usually could play a piece after 2 or 3 times hearing it and by looking at my teacher play it. I can't read notes so this is how i memorized them. lol Of course they were not very hard and long pieces.
Trying to catch up and also having to study is not the best combination really. sweatdrop

Well, the simpler ones yeah xD... if they're short too. Long pieces, heck no. I have pretty bad memory though, so I probably don't get it as easily as you do, but I could read notes before - maybe not fast enough sometimes,but I could read them.
Yeah, like by email... maybe I'm expecting too much from the site ehe.
It really is :c that's why it's hard to catch up.

Also, thanks for the trade c: I'm going to accept it and find someone to pass it to~
Congrats on finishing the quest too! 4laugh

Anxious Trash

Delicate Wish
Fck Lemons

Well, the simpler ones yeah xD... if they're short too. Long pieces, heck no. I have pretty bad memory though, so I probably don't get it as easily as you do, but I could read notes before - maybe not fast enough sometimes,but I could read them.
Yeah, like by email... maybe I'm expecting too much from the site ehe.
It really is :c that's why it's hard to catch up.

Also, thanks for the trade c: I'm going to accept it and find someone to pass it to~
Congrats on finishing the quest too! 4laugh

When I had tests and they asked me which note was which I just answered whatever came to my mind first, somehow I got most of them right haha.
I think they have this option but for all your bookmarked anime, so if you have alot (like me) you'll be getting alot of emails and I don't want that. lol

No problem, and thank you for helping me out and also keeping me company c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces