Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
x nameless ballerina x

I think it will actually be a matter of him just finding out eventually. ie: he takes her out for coffee but she doesnt get anything or has trouble downing a drink or he just witnesses her do it... idk im sure you'll find an beautifully evil way to bring that to light.

Right now, since its morning it is exactly 8 o'clock. You my darling are three hours behind me if i'm not mistaken. cause when you said it was 9 for me it was 12.

Yes laziness is good but it throws me out of the swing of things when really i need to get back into the swing of things. I just realized that the University i will be going to has Japanese courses and i REALLY want to take it, so I need to review my Japanese... or not... and talk to them about it... and then I need to keep on with my music theory and my voice... but i just dont want too!!!!

Well your writing is outstanding! I absolutely love the way you construct your thoughts and sentences!! OHMIGOSH!! are you serious!!! how do you mouse sit might I inquire??

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
On a side note!

I Work today from 9:30 - 6:00 so i actually need to be leaving in less than 20 minutes or so
And after it's my friends Birthday, so i'll be meeting up with her, sleeping over
And then i work tomorrow as well. I will try to post a reply on my phone thought i do not guarantee it... So expect something really late, late tonight or sometimes tomorrow morning or evening.
So sorry about this!

Loiterer

Captain Smily

OH, he'll find out eventually. And it'll be horrible. ._. XD

I think you're right! Good to know! Which means, it'll seem like i'm on freakishly late at night but i'm actually not. xD AHAHA.

I know what you mean. I get terribly apathetic during summertime. I just don't want to do ANYTHING, and when i do, its super last-minute.

AW THANK YOU. <3 I love reading all your posts too! I'm super excited about everything thats going on! AND YES. He just dropped his pet mouse by, and I have to make sure she's all... fed and stuff. xD She's just this little white puff. So tute. <3

And don't worry about today dearie. I am out today from... 12-6 ish. Probably more like 7, seeing as it takes awhile to get to my house. I'll be checking my phone an shtuff tho, and i'll be on later tonight. ;3 Have fun with your sleepover!

Loyal Conversationalist

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX
*sighs*

What's up??

And for info I'm on GMT -tips hat- good old England smile (it's 11:27pm right now)

Loyal Conversationalist

gingerdoll

I'm bored... Unfortunately. And I don't have enough time to post. So I'm just sitting around doing nothing. I might start on an Ive post thought...

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Sorry didn't get home till late I'll type it up over break and try to get it out today!!

Loyal Conversationalist

Captain Smily

What do you think Hunter is gonna say to Red? Cause after he's said what he's going to say she's going to leave and go bug Bigby. Mainly because if I have her stay by Hunter and wait for him to speak I'm literally gonna have like a one paragraph post... And I don't like that.

Ignore all that. I'll just wait for you. :]

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX
Captain Smily

What do you think Hunter is gonna say to Red? Cause after he's said what he's going to say she's going to leave and go bug Bigby. Mainly because if I have her stay by Hunter and wait for him to speak I'm literally gonna have like a one paragraph post... And I don't like that.

Ignore all that. I'll just wait for you. :]

We'll i just saw this... and was going to have Joelle go bug him, more like check up on him... so... i can edit that out before I post...
Hunter was going to ask if she was okay from the poison...
And figure out where they were going to stand
Apologize for his out burst...
Ask her why, her real reason as to why she never said anything sooner, or why she saw him as the easy way out... and from there I wasnt too sure... sorry. I just didnt know if you and Ginger had planned anything since Red had gone off on her own, and i was half tempted to have joelle go chase after Red, but wasnt sure how that would have ended either, probably more dramatic that it would have needed to be... so... now idk what i should do

Loiterer

GONNA POST AS DRES. UH. WANDERING OR SOMETHING. xD

Off to Snow maybe? Unless you peeps needed him for other shtuff?

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
OKAY! So I posted, and i hope that this works out for everyone, otherwise i can totally edit if nothing makes sense or something needs to change.

I just didn't want to leave anything hanging with nameless ( ' =n=) i felt bad it was taking me so damn long... but on that side note.

I felt odd leaving Red and Hunter to have a really awco taco conversation... so

I hope that this all works out well, and leaves Red totally wiggil room to get out of the conversation with hunter and go talk to bigby and you can totally do that too instead if you want to Hyper
( ^A^ ) be my guest

Aside from that yeah.. i hope its okay ( >w< )

Loyal Conversationalist

Captain Smily

I'm just gonna have to wait for you to post as Hunter. Cause I only have like a paragraph and I'm not gonna post that. So say she stopped and waited for him, said 'hey' and now he has to strike up the conversation because she isn't going to know what to say to him. But she stopped and most definitely said 'hey'. It's in my first paragraph.

x nameless ballerina x

And.... Just assume that Snow is around somewhere. She will have dealt with Ichabod in her own time after Bigby left her then she can be wandering around. If you wanna go find her. :]

Loiterer

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

Captain Smily

gingerdoll

Sup everyone! I wanted to let ya'll know I'll be able to post tonight, as I'm going to the park and taking a hike today with my bro and fam c: I'll post as Dres assuming that Snow is in the park aaaand Lief doin' his thing.

But first! ME AND SMILY HAS BEEN PLOTTIN about Lief's role! So we wanted to run it by you.

We were thinking that Lief knew Joelle's father from their background in theater, and that Lief had been originally involved with Joelle's mother. Once Joelle's father swung by though, Joelle's mother suddenly left Lief to be with Hook instead. It'll add interest and intent for Lief to not only stick around, but stalk Joelle a bit.

Lief was obviously in a jealous rage over Hook stealing his prize, and thus helped the Forsaken that murdered hook conduct their raid, and since then, he's been a hired gun for the Forsaken since. Smily mentioned that earlier in the rp there were murders of Fable characters, so we were thinking maybe that could have been Lief. AND. Then it wouldn't be Lief just killing fables for the sake of killing fables, but for a loose purpose.

Eh? EHHHH?

Anywho. I'll be back laters guys!

(also: Psssst. Ginger. You should put up Lief's profile. PWEEZ.)
x nameless ballerina x
XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

Captain Smily

gingerdoll

Sup everyone! I wanted to let ya'll know I'll be able to post tonight, as I'm going to the park and taking a hike today with my bro and fam c: I'll post as Dres assuming that Snow is in the park aaaand Lief doin' his thing.

But first! ME AND SMILY HAS BEEN PLOTTIN about Lief's role! So we wanted to run it by you.

We were thinking that Lief knew Joelle's father from their background in theater, and that Lief had been originally involved with Joelle's mother. Once Joelle's father swung by though, Joelle's mother suddenly left Lief to be with Hook instead. It'll add interest and intent for Lief to not only stick around, but stalk Joelle a bit.

Lief was obviously in a jealous rage over Hook stealing his prize, and thus helped the Forsaken that murdered hook conduct their raid, and since then, he's been a hired gun for the Forsaken since. Smily mentioned that earlier in the rp there were murders of Fable characters, so we were thinking maybe that could have been Lief. AND. Then it wouldn't be Lief just killing fables for the sake of killing fables, but for a loose purpose.

Eh? EHHHH?

Anywho. I'll be back laters guys!

(also: Psssst. Ginger. You should put up Lief's profile. PWEEZ.)

Sounds good m'dear!

And I'm on it....sorry been tied up with stuff smile

Loiterer

It's all good! and im baaack! Working on posts now c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items