Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Conversationalist

Captain Smily

God damn... What is it with family members and getting jacked up in accidents and surgeries and s**t... My dad shot himself over the handlebars on his bicycle and had to get his spleen out last Wednesday. So I understand that part. But don't worry!!! :] And I'd love for you to bring Hunter into the mess!!!

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX
Captain Smily

God damn... What is it with family members and getting jacked up in accidents and surgeries and s**t... My dad shot himself over the handlebars on his bicycle and had to get his spleen out last Wednesday. So I understand that part. But don't worry!!! :] And I'd love for you to bring Hunter into the mess!!!

Okay well I finished writing it out my computers s**t and died so I gave up went to bed an wrote the post out
But I want to know I kind of god moded red jus a bit... I hope everything I've planned is okay. There's a really elaborate plan but awesome I think and yeah... It's a gonna be crazy so if its bigby or you who continue on with getting the plan done or continued or finishing it etc then its all good I just hope its straight forward
Hello All!

Finals are finished and I am ready to partake in the threads! Would anyone like to fill me in on what is going on so I can hop in~? I'm super stoked

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
ElfenXTears

HI!!! Okay. Ohmigoodness i dont even know where to begin.... hmmm

Okay. So...
There are some people who are questionable -so i'll bring them in. But i do or do not know when or if they will ever post again. So unless Ginger or Penguin have heard something from them, shoot them a PM and see what happens. So those people or better characters would be
a) Belle : So the basis with belle and Prince Adam is that Belle and Adam were together happily and belle got really jealous watching Adam "flirt" with a maid, went to a witch and cursed him. But because of the evil in what had happened she lost herself, turned into a basic whore, blamed it all on Adam and yup. BUT THEN, she came back, and remembered everything, free'd from the evil and now searched to find him and apologize. Basically right now she's at Adam's house, and Adam is... i'll get to them. Between them is up in the air. Adam wants to fix what is between them, but now wonders about Joelle and the relationship that could happen with her... so thats Belle. moving on

b) whats her face librarian sorry i dont remember her name. Basically she is a librarian, got into the archives of the Business office. They will be mentioned a lot. The archives are books of fables whom exist, about their lives here, its also like a maze down there that holds dungeons and what not. Anywho, because she stole that book, Bigby and Red went after her along with foresaken whom failed the mission and sent someone else in their place. This forsaken guy -whose name also escapes me - is quiet the dashing and manipulating fello who is after the girls knowledge of the book, trying to trick her and i think interested in eating her... i wasnt too sure as too what was going on between them but in the short run the girl was hit by a car... whoms i will presume driven by foresaken men and the "heroic" dashing foresaken came into rescue her. They are residing in the hospital but as to when that was or where in the week slash month... im not too sure... side note. Time moves and jumps rather quickly from a few hours, time of day to a couple days or even a week time frame in a post just to keep the story moving and things flowing.

c) Tinker belle, has been waiting for peter pan, and yeah... thats about it... nearly hit it off with hunter till he ditched out of guilt towards his love for red and she spent sometime with the ugly duckling and the frog prince Anyway,all of these people havent posted in a long time so... idk... and yeah....

ALRIGHT!
now of the complex story of the four...
Okay so... this shall be interesting and i'll start begining ish..
Bigby and REd hated eachother, red didnt know bigby was the bigbadwolf.... she finds out later. She finds the guy attractive but doesnt understand why he hates her so much and so in the end they both cant stand eachother and want nothing to do with one another.
Joelle comes back to silverwood -is a half fable. father captin hook who is dead - and ends up bumping into Bigby. In the last dying breaths of her father, he asked Bigby to look out for joelle as she grew up. And has done so, until she moved away, and then helped her move back... at this point joelle doesnt know about fables being real. Bigby helps her out, and they are attack by foresaken, Bigby gives joelle the truth, and then realize that her parents have been caught up in the problem and are now dead.
Bigby forces Red to taken on Joelle and then later that night they are attacked again. This time Joelle has to stay with Bigby, and later that day joelle goes and spends the day collecting her stuff with Adam.
Also that night, Red had ended up bumping into Hunter who doesnt live in silverwood owns a shop there and Red comes into it. The two reunite and Hunter promises to never leave her again... he drives her back home the next morning but basically... Red and Bigby release some tension sexually and find themselves able to withstand and be around eachother more, red starts to tag along and this is where the relationship starts between the two. Bigby and red come to get joelle and joelle begins to realize that she's attracted to bigby but feels something more - long story short she ends up getting a potion later on and basically makes bigby fall in love with her. She is going through fable puberty... i think during this time Adam is also trying to cheer up Joelle, We find out that Adam is completely dedicated to Ichabon a side character who can be moved by everyone really he is dark, sexual calous and extremely evil and he runs silverwood, Many theories so far of what is going to happen with him or if he is fable or not have popped up... anyway i think Hunter and Red are together at this no lie. Red and bigby are together trying to solve some cases... and i forget what goes on during that time...
Then yeah joelle drugs bigby, Oh and joelle is forced into working for Ichabon
And then they go to her old house where her fathers keep is -Hook worked for ichabon to try and find a way to kill and get rid of foresaken- during the time at the keep joelle can nolonger keep up the guilt she feels for doing what she has done or how she had even let it lead to this... we learn hunters complete detest for Bigby, and see reds starting emotions to Bigby that jump between, owing him, dedication to him, helping and now quiet possibly love. Somewhere you will also learn about the fact that Red actually set up her grandmother to be live bate for bigby to eat so that she could get closer to the wolf she has always been so fasinated with...
back to the keep. Joelle wears off the spell after begging red for help who threatened to tell Bigby the truth, learn joelle was actually concieved for some sick plan ichabon had made hook take on, forsaken attack, bigby cant fight properly, hunter tries to take a hit at the wolf, and bigby runs away with forsaken in pursuit to keep them all safe.
After some time, Red finds bigby at an old ladies house playing pet, she humours him but realizes that this something he wants as he tries to heal. Their relationship grows and red tells Bigby the truth... i beleive a week and a half or so passed during this time. Hunter and red were n huge major arguments because red was spending so much time with the wolf and Hunter hates Bigby to death. and their relationship is basically falling to bits. -Hunter is madly inlove with red.
During that time, Joelle is working her a** off for Ichabon, and Adam is constantly trying to cheer her up, because she is so at a loss,but Bigby shows up and is fuming!
Joelle goes out with adam and when she comes back Bigby was in the apartment. She apologizes, he forgives her, Ichabon shows up and puts Bigby under arrest for the death of little bow peep -whom he did not kill forsaken did.
Joelle makes an eleborate plan to break bigby free, Red helps out hunter drives and the three end up at Hunters. Basically hunter is trying to get back at bigby for almost taking away everything and now taking Red away from him, so he gets back at him by driving joelle back to ichabon who knows what they did and succumbs joelle to her doom. Red and hunter share a moment and he thinks that maybe Red will actually become his finally. But of course things go from good to bad, Bigby freak after finding out what happened and by the time they get to joelle its all a little too late. Bigby loses it, and goes after dee and dump to take revenge on them for what happened only to be shot and dragged out into a forest. Somewhere in this im missing the fact that Bigby and Reds relationship grew a lot deeper too, the two spent some time together talking and bonding, Bigby talking to red about getting over her feelings for Hunter and this is where Bigby starts to unknowingly start to like red... ontop of that hunter had tried to hit it off with tink but couldnt do it out of guilt he felt towards ditching red and what not and then he went out to look for her and said that he didnt care if she didnt love him she just wanted him by her side and i may have this messed up... time line wise but its there somewhere...
Anyway, bigby gets dragged off into the forest to be killed, and Adam is the one who brings hunter to bigby to kill him. Hunter looks at bigby, he knows he told Red he would help stay out of her way but she wasnt there to stop him and somewhere in him he still feels jealously anger and hate towards the beast even if he knows the truth about what actually happened. He has a hard time letting go and changing, its in his character not to let go and not to change.
Basically Red becomes a wolf to save bigby and doesnt listen to what the cost is of her actions. She stops hunter from doing what he was about to do and everthing goes down hill. Hunter "threatens" adam that he will kill belle if Adam was to do anything to red, but does tell him that he would hunt Adam. Red rushes Bigby out into the forest and the two spend a few days together bonding and Red learns that there is more to bigby that what she knew and what she felt towards him has begun to grow, but then theres hunter and she feels guilty about that and its all a big mess. Anyway Bigby teaches red to be a wolf, they bond he falls in love, confesses his love and Red agrees that she might feel the same way.. but then hunter shows up and tells her his feelings and she feels guilty...
While all that happened, Joelle was staying with Gene a side character - or better known as Genie from aladin. Anyway joelle was captured by foresaken and then cursed to be unwritten where she either needs to a) find another form or b) take on a new story before the words are up else she dies or becomes a foresaken herself.... while going out she runs into Hunter, he tells her about red and bigby and that they're okay and then joelle goes off on a hike. Ironically the place she has always gone too is the place that they were brought. They all meet up and Bigby swears to protect her once more as he promised not only his father but himself he would. Here red also becomes awkward because she knows that Joelle also loves bigby, and the fact that red holds a "i saw him first" kind of thing over joelles head is what gets to red the most... she now understand how hunter feels and a plan is made to go back to silverwood to try and find away to fix reds actions
On the way joelle explains about the curse, and when they get into silverwood and into the business office, a huge battle happens and joelle is able to get a witch to go and see bigby and red. the witch fixes Red for a cost of Bigby nolonger being a wolf because he didnt want the witch to take away reds emotion to love.
They got back to Gene's how where Red and Bigby were "talking" that talking turned into a huge fight and Bigby went out on the balcony without realizing joelle was there. They talked, got some stuff out but Red heard bigby confess he was no longer a wolf and red freaked and left to go on a walk only to be captured by Ichabons men. Might i add that when Adam left the forest - he went to ichabon and like Rosencrazt and Guildenstern from the play Hamlet- was wrung out like a spong and confessed that Red had become a wolf and now Ichabon wanted to use this to get to bigby.
Now hunter has just gotten Red out of ichabons grasp but she only has three hours to live or else she dies... so yeah... thats.. about it... but it would be better if you got a chance to read cause this jumps all over the place and i know some of it isnt in the right order...
i hope this helps, i know this is a lot, but this is the best i can do off the top of my head xP

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

Hey how's your dad and his foot

Loyal Conversationalist

Captain Smily
XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

His foot is fine. Lol. His spleen on the other hand is non existent. Lol.

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX
Captain Smily
XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

His foot is fine. Lol. His spleen on the other hand is non existent. Lol.

Oh that's good lol
How's he recovering from that ?? Was it because it ruptured in the accident

Loyal Conversationalist

Captain Smily

Oh that's good lol
How's he recovering from that ?? Was it because it ruptured in the accident

He's doing alright. Just pain from where they made the incision, but otherwise he's fine. Drove himself into town the other day to go to a follow up appointment with his doctor. So that's good.

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

OH WOW that is really good. Maybe he has a good pain tolerance.
My mom was like that too
Mom: "I'm not supposed to vacuum for the next 2-4 weeks. So make sure you stay ontop of the cleaning
two days later
Mom: *vacuuming*
later that evening
Mom: You dont understand how much pain im in.
me: Well if you had just let me vacuum!
woah, that is a lot to take in! thank you for the recap though. It was certainly helpful. Now out of everything I have read thus far I am still having a hard time trying to figure out how and where to stick Rapunzel in there.Any one have any ideas?
Ok guys soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo infinitely sorry for being MIA! Someone give me a quick update on where we are..Do I need to skip a day or so?

Loyal Conversationalist

ducky2_2003
Ok guys soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo infinitely sorry for being MIA! Someone give me a quick update on where we are..Do I need to skip a day or so?

I'll tell my ginge to let you know what's up with Adam. Hehe. I think that a day or two went by. I can always throw Snow into the fray. ;]
XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX
ducky2_2003

I'll tell my ginge to let you know what's up with Adam. Hehe. I think that a day or two went by. I can always throw Snow into the fray. ;]

Thanks lol s**t has been cray cray around here!
ElfenXTears
woah, that is a lot to take in! thank you for the recap though. It was certainly helpful. Now out of everything I have read thus far I am still having a hard time trying to figure out how and where to stick Rapunzel in there.Any one have any ideas?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff