I'm going to post as Joelle again I could have her train in the forest
And bump into red and big ...
I wasn't sure what was happening between you and ginger though

Loyal Conversationalist

Captain Smily

To be honest I don't know either haha. We'll just see what happens I guess. :/

Loyal Conversationalist

Captain Smily

I think I've missed something. what's going on with Joelle?

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX
Captain Smily

I think I've missed something. what's going on with Joelle?

Awww plotting crazy plotting needs to happen! Lol

Okay so basically
When Joelle was at rubies she was kidnapped an tormented by foresaken. If she cooperated then she would be allowed to live and they would give her anythin she wanted but she obviously wouldn't agree so they cursed he to be unwritten. Meaning her life would be unwritten from a story or life in general and basically she'd become a foresaken. It's and old old curse
Problem is Joelle doesn't belong to a fable so they don't know why will actually happen to her if the curse comes to pass. Because of th curse, her hair is now black her skin is white like the paper
I a book and after a certain amount of time words will appear basically the curse appears on her skin. Which is extremely painful
To undo the curse one has to a) take another form or b) become apart of another story before the last word appears on her body...

Loyal Conversationalist

Captain Smily

Awww plotting crazy plotting needs to happen! Lol

Okay so basically
When Joelle was at rubies she was kidnapped an tormented by foresaken. If she cooperated then she would be allowed to live and they would give her anythin she wanted but she obviously wouldn't agree so they cursed he to be unwritten. Meaning her life would be unwritten from a story or life in general and basically she'd become a foresaken. It's and old old curse
Problem is Joelle doesn't belong to a fable so they don't know why will actually happen to her if the curse comes to pass. Because of th curse, her hair is now black her skin is white like the paper
I a book and after a certain amount of time words will appear basically the curse appears on her skin. Which is extremely painful
To undo the curse one has to a) take another form or b) become apart of another story before the last word appears on her body...

oooohhhhh okay. :] Thanks for explaining. I've been reading all of your posts, I swear. I must have just gotten confused along the way. haha.

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

Ahaha lol yeah (^ω^)it's no worries it's totally okay
It happens and I'm not too sure how clew I was wen I first brought it up σ(^_^ wink
Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to save her I have a few ideas but I'll see where things go
I just want to apologize to everyone about not getting my first post up! I have been very sick lately and not to mention all of my finals in school! I am really hoping that I can get a post in by Sunday at the very latest if I can!! I really want to be in this rp and I would like to interact with you all!! smile

Loyal Conversationalist

ElfenXTears

Take your time love!! It's going pretty slow right now anyways. :]
Hey Ginger do you wanna do an Adam post about him heading back to his place maybe then I can meet you there?

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
ducky2_2003

I have Joelle in town right now. So if you want to have your character meet up with her somehow that's an open option

Otherwise
XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

gingerdoll

I wasn't to sure what wa happening with you guys so ill have Joelle come up to train / go on a hike up where Big and red are tonight smile
Sorry guys...been really unwell as of late. Guna get something up tonight I promise!

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
gingerdoll
Sorry guys...been really unwell as of late. Guna get something up tonight I promise!

Aww dont stress about it Ginger, your health comes first!!
Get better soon!!! ( > 3< )

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
almost got a post up smile almost done!!

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
There it is finished! Joelle is out in the forest / national park xP hopes you guys like it!!

Loyal Conversationalist

OH NO! WHY DID ADAM TELL ICHABOD THAT RED WAS A WOLF?! D:

s**t IS GONNA GO DOWN

I'm frightened

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items