Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: In the woods || Company: Hunter || Thoughts: Please don't do this.

Red had finally stepped out of the room instead of just hanging back against the wall furthest from Joelle and Hook. She didn't want to be a part of this. Not at all. Hunter was teasing her about her face and she tried to relax but she just couldn't. It was strange that he was here. Hook. The Captain of the Jolly Rodger was alive. Everyone had heard about what had happened to him. But now all of a sudden he was back. Red didn't like it. Not one bit. Her eyebrows were practically stuck in a quizzical position as they were pulled toward the center of her face. Her grandmother was on Hunter about going to get some stuff from downstairs and Red shot the older woman a look. "Hey!" She yelled at her grandmother as the shoe flew through the air. It wasn't very nice of her. Red looked toward Hunter and her shoulders shrugged. What was she going to be able to do about it? Nothing.

While Hunter was off doing errands for the girl's grandmother she was up in her room. Her hands ran over the small enchanted bow that Bigby had brought her back. It was left back at the Genie's house in all the panic, she was grateful to have it back in her possession. After a while she heard the water running on the other side of the wall she was sitting next to. It was probably Hook. He sure looked like he needed a nice long shower. By the time he finished she was doodling on a piece of paper and decided it was probably time to go back down to where the others were. As she went to descend down the stairs she felt herself stop. The conversation she was listening to wasn't one she wanted to hear. Hook had been experimenting on things and had been trying to come up with a cure to the black substance that Genie had had at his home. Her head turned to the side so she could hear the conversation a little better. She heard the Captain say that he needed Hunter and Bigby. Her eyes narrowed and her breathing caught. What was Hook going to do with these two? He was going to conduct experiments on them just like he had on others. He has practically made Joelle what she was, and now he wanted to practice and play with Hunter and Bigby? Over Red's dead body.

She was concerned when she heard Bigby say that he was up for it. There wasn't much she'd be able to do for him to talk him out of it. Maybe if she could have a conversation with him she could talk some sense into him. With as stubborn as that man was though, it was probably useless. She sighed quietly then heard Bigby speak up and mention her. You're damn right I'm not okay with it. Red thought bitterly. The Wolf was headed outside and she heard the door shut. She took herself downstairs finally and glared at Hook. How dare he ask something like this. If he wanted someone else to experiment on why wouldn't he just do it on his own daughter? He'd had practice with that. He didn't need to be shoving his way back into not only her life, but everyone elses. Red hadn't ever known the man personally, but she didn't expect that he'd be like this. However, he was a pirate, and he'd do anything he could to get his way. Hunter was asking her about her face and she shot a glare up to him only to instantly relax her hostile eyes as she looked at him. "Come on. I'm not going to talk about it in here." Red grabbed onto Hunter's hand and gave Hook one last ice cold look before taking Hunter out of the house on the opposite side from where the wolf had gone.

There were woods surrounding the home that they had been staying in and Red lead Hunter all the way out into the back away from the eavesdropping ears of the others. She knew they all had exceptional hearing and didn't want anyone listening in on their conversation. The redhead was on a mission and didn't listen to or acknowledge any kind of protest from the Huntsman. Once they got a good half mile away from the house she turned to face Hunter, grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him down onto a tree stump for him to stay put. Her arms crossed as she took a couple of steps away from him and she began to pace back and forth in front of him. She was trying to process this whole conversation that she'd heard just a while earlier. Finally she had stopped right in front of Hunter and ran both of her hands through her hair that she'd let down earlier. "No." Was all she said at first. Of course this was going to bring out questions from Hunter and she raised up a hand to stop the flood of questions. "Let me start over. I don't want... No, that's not right. Hook wants someone to experiment on and I don't want you to do it. He wants Bigby as his "control" and you because you've been exposed to that black nastiness that Gene had had his place." Red had put air quotes around the word control and she was soon pacing again.

Of course what Hunter did was ultimately up to him, but this wasn't fair. "The last choice is yours of course, but he's experimented on and basically turned Joelle into what she is now, why would you want that for yourself? I don't want that for you. I don't want that for Bigby. I don't understand why he'd even agree to a horrible thing like this. Why does he always throw himself into s**t like this?!" Red threw her arms up in the air then walked away from Hunter and leaned against a large Oak that was opposite him. Her arms crossed, knee bent to rest her foot flat against the tree, and her head leaned back against the trunk. This whole thing just sounded like a trap. Maybe it was just in Red's blood to not trust anyone associated with Hook. She'd had problems trying to befriend Joelle, and now it was even worse with Hook. Red sucked in a deep breath and closed her eyes. Why was this happening right now? It didn't have to though. She still had a day or two to talk Bigby out of it. She'd just have to get him alone. Maybe she could get both Bigby and Hunter together and express how she was feeling. Not like either of them would listen to her. Red groaned at the thought of that then opened her eyes and looked at Hunter, waiting for him to go off on her.

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

xx just a parasite!! Human/Forsaken

friendtotoro etˊs get started » SHALL WE

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This, was like one of her wildest dreams…. As a child, she’d dream… seeing her father… living as if he was back, like he had never left. Only that the monsters would suddenly appear, taking him all over again. And her hand couldn't reach his… A wolf, pulling her back from the mayhem before she’d wake up in cold sweat. Crying for a father, who she believed was long gone. And now, she listened to every word. Gripping to every sentence, thinking through all he was saying. Explaining every detail. Her brain putting it all together. Piecing the information into a puzzle. With her father, they almost had all the pieces. And the picture was pretty clear. She didn't like the image she was seeing.

Joelle looked to the door, watching hunter walk trough with chopped fire wood for the fire. Not listening to a word her father was saying… This ooz that had controlled him… It was pretty apparent what it did to him. If they could barely take him, barely take Gene. An army of fables, transformed by the goo. She shivered, sick at the thought… She nodded at his question. Watching him process what he wanted to say next… and his emotions, pinched at her nerves. She sensed that something wasn't right… and she didn't like the feeling of where his words were leading.

A test subject… that met qualifications… Her brows narrowing. Who? Pushing the answer far from thought. Not wanting to dote on it for even a moment. She closed her eyes, waiting for his words to finish. So, until this test subject… is experimented on… She, couldn't go back to being normal… that was the worst wager of life. Asking to sacrifice someone elses life, for her own. Here she is, worried sick that she might wake up conscious and someone would be dead, because of her… and now her father wanted to use someone as an experiment…. Of course no one would be willing. After what she saw with hunter and Gene, after all she was going through, and now knew about the war. IF she was any normal fable, she’d run and turn tail the moment she was asked… she looked at her hand, nodding, before looking up to him. She’d take whatever these urge, tricks were. If they worked… she wanted them… well, a part of her did.

Her eyes closed in his arms, she felt like that child, hanging from around his neck. This war scared her… She took all those random, spontaneous, loving, numerous hugs for granted…. When they stopped… it was threatening. Nothing felt safe or secure. She didn't have words to say to him. It was hard to keep the tears down. When she thought there were enough tears, her throat would suddenly become scratchy, and dry. Never out of his sight, right as they’re about to walk into a war… could he really. She pulled back, turning her head to the presence of the wolf. Almost wanting to get up, asking why he was up, when he should be resting… but she held her tongue. Watching him limp, but the small banter brought a smile to her lips… like old times she thought, locking eyes with the wolf… Please, it's the least I could do. Her eyes widened as bigby spoke.

Her head turned to her father… As a child, you always hope. Think, make it a fact to say you know your father better than anyone else. Joelle thought, she knew her dad… being told she was like him… only brought her pride where she seemed to have no validation for it… Her father already had someone. In the back of her mind, she was already praying it wasn't about to be, what she was thinking… but, it was worse… At first. When his eyes fell on her, she thought he would say her… before he paused, she wanted to say herself, she had sucked it out of hunter. She could be used. But, who was she kidding. Of course, he’d have meant Hunter… what she didn't want to say, is that he also needed Bigby. She practically wanted to stand up in protest. If it wasn’t for Bigby’s words that left her speechless and complete defeated in her seat. He didn't even think for more than a few seconds. He just agreed. WHY!? Because he promised!? His earnesty, and desire to want to help fix this curse, at the cost of throwing his life away… it was just like him… He had a heart of gold, and, just like she was stubborn… no words she’d have to say were going to persuade him otherwise.

She pulled out a small smile, but now concern and worry ripped through her like a tidal wave. Her eyes chased after him the million things she wanted to say. Her heart beating, tearing, like the sound of paper she could hear it ripping… Nothing was secure, and it felt like though she had just gotten everyone back, only for it to be wiped out from under her… She didn't want to walk in fear. She didn't want to be stuck in this rut. She wanted to kick it in the butt, face the darkness with a burning light and tear through it with every ounce of determination and fibre of her body… Her fathers words caught her off guard… she, hadn’t even realized she was starting… her ocean hues looked to her fathers…She sucked in a breath… was he, really okay… processing all this… She was his little girl, but, now also a woman. He didn't watch her grow up and release her into the world when highschool came, and then again in university and then after it was all finished. He did it when she was six… and that broke her. Standing, she wrapped her arms around her father. Kissing him on the head… I’ve missed you so much, daddy… she gave her father another tight squeeze before grabbing those boots, and the extra coat. Stepping out into the world that, wasn't too cold… for a late fall afternoon.

Was it obvious? The way she felt? Her eyes looked at the wolf, who sun bathed, drinking in the energy. She kept it compressed. To herself. Not wanting to say a word… he didn't know what he wanted… even though he had an idea of his feelings for red… and then she wedged herself into the middle of that. What happened wasn't love. It just happened. But, they cared for each other. A bond… and whatever it was, love or a strong relationship, Joelle never wanted to let that break… He, had never touched her because of the promises he had made to himself, to her father… And the only reason he had now, because she had attacked him, but awakened something in him… How would it fall into place now?

Without thinking, she moved towards him, feet carrying her towards the garden. He was So big in his wolf form, and without thinking she sat down beside him, resting close to him, weary of his wounds. She pulled the cigarettes from her pocket, twirling the box in her fingers… they smelt like the ones he smocked… she couldn't remember what brand, but it looked close. She placed them in her lap. Fingers running through the fur around his head, without thinking…. The silence… the topic itching to spill past her lips… her eyes closed. It was warmer today, but the air still stung her cheek once in a while…

You’re… really going through with this, no talking you out of it… She tried to make it light sounding… but Her fingers stopped... It felt like the world was closing in… Her eyes falling to her knees… her hands moved the ground… digging into something solid… It was cold, and it hurt… but it kept her grounded in emotions and thoughts… to think clearly… You’ve gone above and beyond… you push yourself to breaking limits… but, I need you Bigby… here… alive… as you. He had once been under their control… would he, go back to that…Her eyes looking into his wolf honey hues…She took in a sharp breath, looking into the forest… biting back the tears… She had ripped Gene’s heart out… with her bare hands... She rather stay like this, than watch another person go through what Hunter and Gene wet through… and countless other fables still were. What if, the irony, she’s the one ripping out his heart, because her father couldn't cure the goo… And that she could suck it out of him. Would he come back to life… would he come back as the Bigby she knew and loved… Did she doubt her father… all she knew is that there was doubt… that something could go wrong.. she didn't want to loose anyone else. Her eyes narrowed I promised, I’d make them pay… and I want to stand by you, my father, hunter and Red… and watch everything they’ve done, crumble before them… you’ve give me that strength and courage,... pulled me from my misery… stood for me, believed in me when no one else did… you unlocked parts of my heart… I didn’t think would ever be opened again… and now you bring back my father… I don’t know if I’ve done that for you… but I want to be able to… I want you to know I have your back… and that whatever burden you’re putting on yourself, isn’t yours to hold alone… She said, lying back back into the grass. Starting up at the sky… the sun felt nice on her face… the only thing warm in a world growing colder every day… She didn't know what the wolf would say… if he wanted to speak at all. At least, my father has something to stop the urges… that’ll be good though… for your health… you could hear the smile in her voice, the joke behind it… Would he have even go along with it, when her father was around now. Guess, she’d never know… in approximately two days, the experiment would go down… Maybe, should convice her father to work on her, instead of hunter... instead of Bigby... but her father was a determined man... He had done this... and probably wouldnt agree to do anything more... If, he got their agreements, it would be a matter of hours, days for the cure? And then, she’d be a half fable again… And then… preparation for war… How time ticks, soon darkness would settle, and the world might never wake from its slumber…

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

tab et to know »ME
tab tab xxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy time is consumed with: Bigby

friendtotorofriendtotoro For your concern of my safety im: outside Grandmothers house
friendtotorofriendtotoroMy mind is racing with: more than I can express

friendtotorofriendtotoro Word meanings: N/A

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro═════════════════════════════════════╝
User Image

User Image

The sun's rays on the wolfs fur were nice despite the chill in the air. Dark fur warmed quickly and the wolf was beginning to doze off gently when he heard the door close to the house and an all too familiar scent and set of footsteps caught his senses. Of course she would come and talk to him, sit with him, the wolf admired the Halfling for caring so much. Many fables would sooner see themselves saved no matter the cost and in those instances he wouldn't have volunteered. Joelle and Red held a special part in his heart now and he'd decided a long time ago that no matter what the consequences he would see them right above himself. Red had Hunter and her Grandmother back now while Joelle had her father. Seemed wishes did come true for some, and so when all the dust settled and everyone returned to what was left what did he have...his damaged reputation, a few cigarettes and a lonely office and apartment waiting for him. His gaze saddened briefly at the thought, before he frowned and snorted at himself for letting his emotions get the better of him, brown orbs shifting to Joelle in a neutral expression when she settled down on the ground beside him.

There were the words, slightly spaced but spoken with an attempt to lighten the tone. She couldn't look at him, her hand digging into the earth to keep her emotions grounded. The wolf lifted his head from his paws slightly "You know me Joelle, I'm stubborn that way" he murmured roughly before she spoke more. She needed him here, alive as himself...he'd done enough. When she looked to the forest around them the wolf exhaled slowly and shifted gently, just letting her gather her thoughts and emotions. She wanted to stand by their side, watch everything the crooked man had built crumble, watch the forsaken fall together. Hazel orbs met her eyes as she avoided his gaze. He'd awoken parts of her she'd locked away just like she had with him. He'd supported her, given her strength at her weakest moment, the wolf closing his eyes as the memory of the halfling clinging to him in front of her mother's burnt down shop. When she'd sat beside him after encountering a Forsaken, the look in her eyes of pure excitement when she pieced together who everyone was, what she was a part of.

The halfling laid back in the grass, staring up at the sky and enjoying the sun as he was. The smile that glowed from her final sentence drew a small chuckle from him. "Yeah, I suppose it will" he said before moving closer to her, his warm body around her, brown orbs meeting hers. "Joelle, as sick as you are of hearing me say this. I promised to look out for you....I promised your dad, you and most importantly myself. That day at the Park I thought I'd failed..." he said slowly. "I thought I failed Hook, You....your mother. Finding your father was alive...should have been a great relief. But instead all it has done is open more opportunities." he said looking out to the trees. "We need to fix what Ichabod did to you. And what he did to you was because I failed in my promise.....I failed and now you're not the girl....the woman you should be. The look on your fathers face when I told him Joelle...." the wolf shook his head and closed his eyes. "I have to help....if this is the only way of getting you a cure then what is there to lose?" he said exhaling gently. "You have your family back, Red has her life back on track and if Hook's cure works think of how many we can save. Joelle we can get Gene back, Bakewell....everything goes back to how it should be" he said before shooting her a tired smile. "I don't know what these experiments will do to me Joelle. ******** I don't want to know. But if it lets me do my job, protects Fables and gets you the life back you deserve....." he looked away again "Then I'm a ******** a** for not taking it up. If it takes a turn for the worse...." his voice faded. "Then at least I won't have to worry about going back to the life I led before...." he slowly hauled himself to his paws with a grunt.

"All this ******** up chaos, death and disaster....the best part....and I'll ******** kill you if you repeat it to anyone." he looked to her. "The best part of it all, is having you, and Red...and yes even Hunter around...working together. People I know have my back and People I would willingly give my life for." he said with a gentle smile. "You coming into my life gave me that Joelle, you tore me from my shitty job, in a beat up crappy apartment and showed me life outside being the villian. I can never thank you enough for that....I just hope this experiment helps contribute towards it." he approached her, nose touching her forehead. "So no.....there's no talking me out of it halfling" he flashed her a small smile and winked at her before he nuzzled against her neck. "But I appreciate your concern....." he murmured before stepping away. "Go spend time with your father....he'll need help with the experiments. I'm going to do a spot of hunting..." he said softly, padding towards the trees with a noticeable limp before pausing and looking back. "And Joelle....I mean it. Repeat what I said to anyone else....and promise or not I'll be hunting closer to home" he shot her a half smile before disappearing into the trees.

""Who's afraid of the Big bad wolf?
You should be...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

[OOC: Do as you wish with Hook My Dear Smily! .]

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
MyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoroUser Image

User Image

Hunter paused at her reaction to his question. Her glare caught him off guard. And if there was reason to be concern, her look answered his question perfectly. Getting the answer out of her though, would be a whole other segment. He didn't have much time to protest or ask her what the hell was going on, and why the hell she looked like she wanted to rip the captain in two and feed him to the fish. All he got was a quick winded, she wanted out of the house and he was dragged out of the house. Ignoring any bout of protest, or asking her to calm down and really any words that came out of his mouth. Until she thought they were far enough away, Hunter decided to shut up and let her do her thing. Because there was really no convincing the fable otherwise… It was nice to see her spirits back, he was just curiosity, and rather concerned as to what exactly she was so spirited or rather unenthusiastic about.

When she came to a halt, hunter was careful not to ram into her, and followed. Watching her curiously, ready to ask what the hell was going on, what the commotion was for, until her hands came to her shoulders and she pushed him down onto a tree stump. To sit, and remain seated. The message was pretty clear. Sit… be quiet, until opportunity was… granted??

She paced, and paced some more… and he really just wanted to know what was making her so frustrated. Her NO! made his head go back a bit, an eye brow raised. No? a chuckle in his voice. What do you mean – He put his hands up, meaning he’d be quiet until she explained and got everything off her chest. After yesterdays such peaceful endevours… and this war… he wasn't sure if she meant no nothing was happening between them or no, she didn't like what she heard and whatever his answer would be, she wanted it to be no…

If hunter could lean back on his stump he would. The wall of unwanted information that hit him in the face felt like acid running down his throat. He watched Red lean against a tree, and he found himself running hands through his own hair and put elbows to his knees. Face resting in the palm of his hands. Be, an experiment.
                                          Flashes and vived images raptured in his brain. Oulling him forward with a groan. Hand clenching and eyes shutting tight. He’d curl up at the pain that seared through his body. He felt nauseous, while his head pounded images, white lights and scenes before his eyes. He gripped at his chest, putting a hand out to stop red from freaking out if she came over. He breathed heavy. His left hand gripped his head. Sorry He wheezed. Taking a few deep and solid breaths, hunter leaned back, sweat on his brow. His head still pounding…. And thinking wasn't too clear…

This experiment, could be anything. And the thought of being any where near experiment tables, experimentation, made him sick to his core. It brought back memories that he couldn't fathom his times in their clutches… He wanted to fight, that's all he felt. A desire to rip free, he didn’t know if he could agree. Or go with it. Was that, selfish? This experiment could set joelle free. She could go back to being herself, or becoming who ever she wanted to be… She could have life again… and if going through was what she went through on a daily basis… yeah… he wouldn't want this for anyone. Not to mention, all the fables that were seemingly going through exactly that… if this, was a cure for joelle… could it not be a cure for all the others too?

But, what if it did go wrong? Of course Bigby would jump all over this… He wanted to say to Red, she shouldn't be asking why, to the Huntsman, the why seemed pretty obvious… but hunter, didn't really have that obligation. He knew how joelle wanted to rid of her curse, and knew she didn't want anyone dying for her cause. If this experiment went wrong, it could cost him his life… it could cost Bigby’s life. Then what. Hook finds another experiment? Joelle stays the same? Hunter, didn't know much about the Halflings birth. He just knew that her purpose, was to be turned into this beast… But, it had to start with her birth… she needed to be born. So hook married, settled down, had a kid and was caught up in the wrong mess… His kid paid the price, and he almost did with his life… But,

I can’t decide this now… frustration laced in his voice… not at red, but at this… He stood, needing to move, his hands itched for his axe. He always used to chop wood like a moron when he was frustrated and things wracked at his brain. Being out here didn't stop the urges… He needed a better understating of exactly what these experiments were… and what they’d do… and then a sickening image flashed before his brain… he’d tried to kill red… he tried to kill.. them all… He remembered screaming, he remembered fighting… he remembered torment and it burned at him, he felt weak shook his head… I can’t… go through that again…I can’t… He didn't know what they did to him, but his body protested and rejected the very idea of being used again… He need’s to find someone else… or guarantee with is life I’ll come back to normal… ********, I’m not even thinking straight… Pulled out of one experiment to be thrown into another!? … for Joelle? And then he remembered, that Marry could still come back… that they could all be used again… if hook was the only way to fix this cure… could he trust the man… Every fable knows my curse… He said slowly. Turning to Red, and looking her in the eye… I need time, to think, I’m not rushing in, nothing feels right to me, not after what marry did… But right now I have a choice. Its still my decision. He was smiling, but it was starting to faid… I need you to find out from Bigby, when he agreed to be used… that will give me an estimate to how long I have to decide… and get rid of my curse. He hoped she was still following. If Joelle, Bigby or Hook, say they need my help my help with this, Red, I have to, I’m subjected to help them… If they say it directly to me, or I over hear it in conversation. Knowing Hook needs me… if I was listening red… to what they were saying… I would have agreed then and there… he put hands on her arms… I need to find a way to fix this, I can’t have marry or anyone coming to ask for my help… I want the freedom to decide on my own… I want to help, but I don’t know if I can go through with this red. If you could ask Bigby, and cover, keep a listening ear. It’d mean a lot… In his times here, he knew Grandmother knew a thing or two. And with all the mayhem going on he didn't really have the time or opportunity to sit down with her, if anyone knew. It would be Reds Grandmother… she’d probably known the old lady who did this to him. He slid his hands to hers and gave them a tight squeeze slipping a small wooden trinket into her hand. I used to make you these things, all the time It was an eagle, its wings spread open. You’ve become an eagle red… you’ve spread your wings, and have become a determined focused, deadly, majestic woman, a force not to be threatened… I’m proud of you

Hunter had made his way back to the house, and opened the back door, passing Joelle who tried to catch his attention and down the stairs into the basement, where his grandmother always seemed to tinker. He caught her, making a fresh new batch of jam, and now that he opened the door, the smell of black berries and sugar wafted up the stairs and through the house. This was to be a special surprise young man! Hunter smiled crossing his arms as he walked over… What can I do for you… Curious one Hunter looked to the side… My curse… I want to – The Grandmother cracked a chuckle. Pointing the wooden spoon at him… I know all about your curse. she smiled, putting the spoon back in, stirring. Then you know who put it there… Of course, it was me.

Hunter practically fell on his a**. He held onto a shelf that rattle under the sudden lack of balance and stability hunter had. Barely able to keep himself upright… she… Anger ripped through, as much as it silenced him. For years, centuries, he couldn’t piece together who it was, who’d have done this to him. Why… Was the old word he could speak. He still couldn't speak… Hmm, the tragedy of a parent who lives in a child’s suffering… Hunter narrowed his brows… Do, you actually think, you always wanted to help people as a child? Think back to childhood young man, you helped your parents; our home lands… all your life… You only became aware of it, at adolescents… so your parents never told you the tail… about your brother… Gaston. Hunters eyes were wide, he had…a brother!? Gaston! Was his – a selfish and conceited lad at a young age, your parents wanted a child who would help, and be a good child… You was humble… selfless… When you were 3 I believe, Is when I came to your house with the spell… The old woman laughed… I wasn’t always a normal old woman… I have been around long before you’d think… but, unfortunately… only you can remove it… it… was that simple… then how do I – Hunter, you know how your curse works… Figure it out boy…

Hunter walked up the stairs, slow… before he stormed outside. He wanted to destroy something with his bare hands. So his curse was so much closer to fixing than the thought. But how the hell could do that!! A large groan ripping though him until it was a frustrated cry of anger. He had tried that… what had he missed… where did he look for help… Everyone knew the same thing… and though he should know his curse better than anyone else… it appeared the grandmother knew it best. And she wasn't about to led him the trick into breaking his spell. He was suck… and it felt like he was stuck in another hole… with nothing to get him out.

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: Outside her grandmother's home. || Company: Hunter || Thoughts: Oh no.

Green eyes followed Hunter like a hawk as he spoke then finally stood. She didn't like the tone in his voice and the way he sounded. He was stressed. She knew that much. It wasn't good. He didn't want to decide, he couldn't decide. She sighed in relief then watched him. He didn't want to go through it. He didn't want to do it. She was so relieved. But she didn't like seeing him like this. He needed to know though. He needed to be able to think and decide for himself. Red wanted to go to him and comfort him, but she didn't know how to do it. How could she comfort him? She listened to everything that he said and placed her hand over his that was on her arm. Her head nodded as she looked at him. She'd be his look out. She's make sure that no one would get close enough to him to ask him straight up to do it. Red knew about his... condition. She also knew that was was like a curse sometimes. Especially in times like this. She felt his hands go to hers and her eyes met his. Red heaved a sigh then felt the figurine hit the palm of her hand. her hand opened up and she looked down at it. It was beautiful, just as everything else he made was. A smile graced her lips and her fingers curled back around the figure. "Thank you." Then he was on his way. Red watched him go and sank down onto the ground.

Red was walking back to the house soon after Hunter. She just wanted a little bit of time to think things over. How was she going to get Bigby away from everyone else and try to talk some sense into him? She needed to ask them all to keep things on the down low so Hunter was going to have time to make his own decisions in this. Finding and getting Bigby on his own wasn't going to be too hard, especially right now. He practically ran right over her while she was moving her way back to the house. "Holy hell!" Red exclaimed as she jumped out of the way. She had been standing downwind of him and even with his nose it would have been a little difficult to pick up her scent. It frightened the bejesus out of her, especially before she realized that it was Bigby. "Bigby! My god. You almost just killed me!" In the back of her mind she was being nagged to get back to the house. She couldn't let Joelle or Hook catch Hunter. "I need to talk to you real quick. It's about Hunter...." Her grip tightened on the eagle in her grasp then she looked down at her hand. It was now or never.

"I need you to not bring anything that Hook wants of Hunter up to him. Please don't ask him, and please don't talk to him about it." Red was nervous. She hadn't had a conversation with him like this in a while. Hell, she hadn't even really spoken to him until they'd gotten here. "He needs to be able to make his own decision. And if someone asks him to do something he has to do it. It's a... thing. A condition. Kinda like a curse. So if he's asked to he has to say yes. He's not sure about what he wants to do with this." Red Looked away from Bigby. She needed his say that he wouldn't speak to Hunter about it. Now... She needed to try and talk Bigby out of it. "Also... I don't think that you should go through with it. You said you'd protect Joelle until you no longer needed to. You don't need to anymore. Hook is here with her. Her father is back. You brought him to her. That's all you needed to do. You don't need to put your body in danger for her any longer. Please?"

Red was hoping and praying that Bigby would at least agree to think about not doing it. But she knew that he was fairly set in his decision, especially by the way he was speaking to her. Red nodded her head. "Yeah. I understand. But please, think about it?" Her green eyes flashed away from him and back towards where the house was. She needed to get back to Hunter and get back to him soon. She didn't want him to get intercepted and asked to do something that he didn't want to do. "And I heard you say correctly that it's gonna take a couple of days right? I just want him to know how long he has to make a decision." Red took his answer and she reached out and touched him gently, her fingers curling through his fur. "Thank you. For everything." She smiled at him then lifted her chin to tell him to take off running and she turned around to head back to the house. Hopefully she wasn't too late.

Her feet picked up running underneath her and she was back at the house in no time. She was little, but with smallness came quick feet, and in this instance that was a major upside. A loud yell echoed through the air and Red didn't know what was happening. It sounded like Hunter and that scared her. She ran out into the clearing where the house was and she saw Hunter. Right now she was praying that he wasn't yelling in frustration because someone had spoken to him. Her legs carried her right over to him and she reached out her arms to stop him. Her hands caught herself against his chest and she looked up at him. "Hunter, what's wrong? Please talk to me... Did someone ask you? Did they talk to you? What happened?" She was urging him him to talk to her, to vent to him. Her hands moved to his arms and she shook him to try and get him to focus on her. Something was wrong. She couldn't tell what exactly it was but she didn't want it to be what she thought it was.

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I promise… was quiet, sweet… stolen away by the wind the moment they made it out of Joelle’s mouth. Her gaze was stolen in the direction of where Bigby had left. And though the chill of the wind crept down her spine or under clothes… she was stuck in her daze. Starting at the spot in which he disappeared… Processing the words he had spoken… her fingers plucked grass from the ground. The fresh smell of dirt drawing her senses away… before she decided that it was time to head in… there was so much in her heart. So much that felt wrong, and right… She stopped at the door, sucking in a breath not sure what she’d have to tell her father… Nothing felt right about what he wanted to do, and Bigby was stubborn in his decision too…

Joelle tapped a pencil on her lip. She’d have chewed it, if the first time hadnt made her chock a little. She could see her fathers concern. His tension… And the more they talked, the more unease she felt about the whole thing. She understood where he was coming from. Just as much as she was lost. She felt like she was either thinking too much or not enough. Like she wasn't processing the key thing he was trying to say. Or, he didn't know what it was either… and they were both waiting for an epiphany.. Explaining what happened to hunter… it would be easier to hear it from the source… But… the difference was that, hunter wasn’t cured she had sucked out the poison… And that's why he needed him… while Bigby was totally different. All she could picture was that time in the collar… except this time it was actual injections. He gripped her head… Its best ye not think ‘bout them out comes… right now This is experimentation. We’re gambling with their lives!? We could be mutating them for ******** sake! the two made silent eye contact… She, had never raised her voice at him before… and the dynamic was great….as time on the wall had ticked on, tension between the two, had escalated quickly… and research was becoming slow.

Joelle withered in her seat… she had asked too many times, “why couldn’t it be her…” Receiving, “I don't know what could happen.” “I need to be sure.” “I don’t want to make any mistakes.” … he didn't want to make mistakes on her… but what about hunter and Bigby? While her father seemed steadfast and focused. Like a man on a mission he never faltered from the thoughts or concerns of what could happen. Ethics, had completely abandoned him… while that's all that concerned the halfing… She never remembered him, like this… and what had changed was that time away, maybe it was those few seconds of when Bigby told Hook, just what had happened to her… Or when she explained everything… Was this, who her father was before? Before he found love? Bigby said, she had ripped him away from the life he lived, had her mother done the same for her father?

Joelle – Stop, just stop… I need a break… They were interrupted just as hunter came bounding up the stairs. Furry radiated from him, pulling at her as he slammed the door open and ripped out a cry… She had intermittently heard part of the conversation, he had with Red’s grandmother. Her eyes looked to the papers spread across the table, the new notes.. the gibberish that only made sense to them.. Just use me… This time, she wasn’t begging in her statement. She could hear his thoughts, the cry that hunter radiated… and it gutted her… Joelle Sesink! For ye 10th time And for the 11th time I’m telling you to do it! What are you so afraid of? Loosing you! Ye be my Daughter, and I ain’t ready to be loosing ye or putting ye life on the hook! I’m 23 years old! I’m not a child anymore! I yer father and ye will listen to yer old man! You’ve been gone 17 years. You don’t have that privilege anymore! You can’t walk back into my life and think that it’s all going to go back to the way it was! I thought you were DEAD! She breathed hard, tears welled in her eyes. They both started at eachother, and she could see the pain and guilt wash over his face… but the words “I’m sorry” couldn’t make it past her lips… those years of being abandond… the fustartion, and guilt… and now… there was too much to deal with mentally, physically and emotionally… This moment, felt like a curse, rather than a blessing. You were gone, mom and Richard died… and I was thrown into the world you never told me of with a curse I never knew I had… Bigby, Hunter… Red, they’ve been my family… and I’m not about to let you risk their lives… just so you can make me human again

Tears of frustration spilt over her cheeks, unable to emotional keep herself stable anymore. She didn't know how to deal with the fact that she was arguing with the the person she wanted to run to, that Bigby was agreeing to this, she selfishly didn't want him too, she was ready to die if need be, and now her fathers telling her he can fix her, other fables, they saw it, mathematically, the hypotheses could be accurate… it could work or it could go miserably wrong. Tink, if the only thing is get ye back to yer normal self,… I need ye to trust me…Ye recon I don’t know, what I’ve created? The creatures I’ve formed… confusion bubbled under the surface… the reason he stopped what he was doing, because he knew, and he knew what could happen… He knew best… He knew what would happen to her, and other fables… she was the test run, that became his biggest regret and greatest achievement… What did you think, when you looked at me every day? I kept myself up, cry’n over what I had done… you, were my little dream, me little poppet. It killed me, when ye smiled at me, I wanted to give ye neverland… all I had, in hopes you’d never see this… But, you knew that Ichban, the crooked man, thought otherwise… that's why the spell… the curfews… why you taught me so much… He nodded, wiping tears from his eyes. She lowered herself slowly into the creaky chair… If, it could be any lad,…I’d have nabbed him, I’m sorry me love. Fire danced in her belly… it itched her finger tips… and burned In her eyes… Go over it again, till I get it… and this time… we plan, or you tell me the errors… so I know that nothing will go unplanned or prepared for… It could be easy... to grab a syringe and inject herself... her father would have to go from there. But who knows what the out come would be... she could end up hurting them all or becoming a nightmare they never saw coming...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

tab et to know »ME

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy time is consumed with: No one, now

friendtotorofriendtotoro For your concern of my safety im: in a truck headed to Bakewells
friendtotorofriendtotoroMy mind is racing with: lets put this plan into actions

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro═════════════════════════════════════╝

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
MyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoroUser Image

User Image

Hands gripped roughly around reds shoulders about to throw her from his presence, when he realized, just who it was in his grasp. Caught up in the surge of anger that ripped through him live a volt of electricity, he couldn't think or feel or stand present in reality. His mind jumped to the past… those hidden days, hours, months escaping reality, locking himself away, trying to fix his curse… His heart sped, it rammed in his chest….

All they decades of visiting grandmother, the years of telling her how frustrated he was, in not being able to say no… Gaston was his Brother!?… he had a brother… What caught the hutsman in his distain of anger, was reds cry for him to stop. That his grip had clamped to tight around her shoulders… though her voice was barely audible.. he stopped. Releasing her and taking a step back… No.. no…no one’s… he closed his eyes in frustration… trying to breahe, to process what just happened… it felt like a house was sitting on his chest… If he told her, that her grandmother cursed him… Only I can undo my curse… he sounded defeated… and he was.

“Hunter!!! Honey!!! Open the door!!” NO! The young teen cried in protest. He had locked himself in a room of mirrors, he had tried so many thing… stopping himself from harming, mutaliting himself. Tying himself to trees, poles, trying to go against whatever request was said to him… And yet, all he saw was a bloody skeleton of himself… “Honey!! ….

Years later, he had left himself in solitude. Not a word to another soul, he had gone, vanished… He left no clue as to where he’d gone, or when he’d be back… in hopes that some day, at some point the curse might just ware off. He thought it had, only did it worsen. Friends and family flooded him for help, and “care” for the bigbrother type man they had loved and missed… only… hunter had grown to love the solitude… his precious time alone… no one cared about where he’d gone or what he did… they only wanted his help – as the curse caused them too. and it only caused him to try harder… Bashing his head in hoping he’d forget. Trying potions and poisons in hopes they’d bring some kind of freedom… selling himself as a worker for witches, and wizards, in hopes that one might prove loyal in freeing him for this curse… and he gave up hope…. Only to bump into a little red haired girl days later….

Hunter looked into vibrant eyes that spoke like no other… she, had been the only constant in his life… never asking many favors… only asking from the heart… not wants but needs… requests that any friend would be happy to see as, being a true friend. She did for him, and gave him a lot, something he’d never told her. While others asked for money, and riches, for labors tasks and bold excursions, tireless labors that seemed to have no end, abusing a curse that he had no control over… she stood, asking the simple things of time, love and patience… only breaking his heart on the side… but that of course… was a different matter…

Gran, put the curse on me… when I was born… His eyes never faltered from hers… only looking away to the small hairline scar, of an instant with a mirror shard from decades pass. Gaston, was my brother… Red… I had a brother!? My parents scolded me, when I didn’t want to help because “I wasn't being myself”… but I was trying to be… they, wanted this… Everything was a lie, for his parents selfishness, they wanted his selflessness… to forever be bound to deeds and servanthood… Something that people saw as pure and wholesome traits, he painted with a black. He never felt the satisfaction or joy, just the loath of having to help yet another in deed. Maybe, the euphoria had worn off long ago, or his desire for selfishness had made him more bitter than he remembered… Or, had the poison, only furthered his desire to make sure that no one could use him again. A bodily reflex….

Go to the wishing well if you really want it, but we careful young adventurers… be warned as to what you’ll wish for…in return for what you’ll loose

The wishing… well… the Bone Eaters Wishing Well… where the souls of the dead can grant your wish… Red, that it…- You don't listen boy… Only you, can break your curse… you’ll be wasting your life wishing there… what you seek for isn’t a wish… try again. Oh, and Lunch will be ready soon… Hunter looked at red, anger, defeat… no where close to figuring this out…. I’m going on for some air… I’ll be back… clear my head… talk to joelle or something, buy me sometime… anything… I need to figure this out… if I don’t do it now, I wont be cured for when marry comes back…

Hugging her tight he smile I'm sorry, about your shoulders he gave that awkward apologetic grin... I'll pick up some erbs for the bruising... I never told you, but you were the only one, who never asked more than a true friend would and Red, thats meant a lot to me... thank you...

And with that he headed off into the forest, to find... whatever thought that could possibly help unlock the freedom it was he was longing for.

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

(( Sorry this took so long this weak has been a nightmare I’m sorry if its s**t my brain is on the fritz. ))
User Image

User Image

Red had left the wolf alone with his thoughts, pleading with him to re-consider his decision. She was focused on Hunter, he knew that from the way she twitched on the spot and kept glancing back, the Woodsman was her priority. Always would be, and when she had walked away the wolf had watched her as long as he could with a gentle expression. She was essentially turning her back on what they had formed together and he knew he was to blame for it breaking down. Opening his heart to another was never going to end well he'd told himself that from the start and while Joelle was a beautiful young woman, he could never cross the boundary officially could he? She used him for blood and in return it gave him a little bit of fun sure, but a long term relationship with feelings and dates? The wolf closed his eyes, a gentle exhale escaped him before he padded back towards the house. Maybe he would need to talk to Joelle on a more personal level....understand....everything.

He was adjusting his jumper and was about to go and call Joelle when he heard Joelle and Hook shouting at each other. He paused in the hallway, out of sight and leaned his back against the wall, just listening. Joelle was telling her father he no longer had the right to care like father, as though leaving was his decision. Whereas Hook just wanted to be sure his test wouldn't kill the one thing he cared most about in the world, his little girl. They were crying and the emotions in the room were driving his senses wild, Joelle had referred to himself, Hunter and Red as her family and that drew a small smile to his lips. Finally the argument died down, Hook expressing he would grab anyone else if he could, but simply wouldn't run the test on Joelle first. The wolf pushed himself off the wall slowly and was about to head for the room when a hand grabbed his arm, making him glance back wide eyed. Red's Grandmother was staring at him, her grip unusually tight before she jerked her head to instruct him to follow. A glance back to the room, he sighed and followed the old woman into the laundry room, ducking the low wooden beam as he stepped down to join her. "You were going to talk to the Halfling...spill your guts" Red's Grandmother spoke sternly, turning to face the wolf. Bigby looked startled "How did you-" "I know a lot more than you give me credit for wolf. You were going to pull that poor girl away from her father and confess how you feel, try and make sense of everything." Bigby frowned slightly, watching the old woman begin to see to her laundry "I was going to speak to her yes. I'm not pulling her away from her father, I just want to understand-" the soap draw on the washing machine slammed closed actually startling the wolf "You just want to understand your feelings....because your heart races when ever she touches your hand or her scent fills your nose. You don't know if that's her primal side or the fable human side, you don't know how she feels about you.." her tone was condescending, almost mocking the wolf, drawing a stern from from Bigby. "Oh I upset the pup. Well let me hit you with some cold hard facts shall I?" Red's grandmother slammed the washing machine door closed and turned it on, the rumble echoing in the room. Her gaze was cold and stern before she began to speak.

"You plucked that girl up from a traumatic experience. Became an idol because you screwed up and at the time got her father killed. Years and you watched from the sidelines, never intervening or protecting her from the world, and when her life was in danger you leapt to the rescue. Her mother died, her step father died because you failed at your job, but being there when she was vulnerable...she latched. Her feelings for you are because you were the closest thing to a friend she had...and now her fathers back you want to yank her away from that because of your feelings?" every word was venomous, the wolf taking a small step backwards. "I'm not listening to this...." Bigby growled, turning to the exit only to have the door magically close. He glanced back to the old woman with wide eyes "You're the villain and you always will be. All you will ever be able to do is hurt that poor girl emotionally and when she's stood over you with a knife in your chest you'll wonder what you ever did to deserve it. Red's strong and even she knew to back away from you. You're an animal, a beast who can't love or care for anyone properly. Sure you're loyal to those around you, selfless and because of that people will feel obligated to return the favour. You're toxic wolf....poisonous to everyone you come into contact with. Look at those around you, how many have you hurt because of your actions...?" Bigby stepped backwards slowly, his back bumping against the wall. He glanced back before looking forward, jumping as Red's Grandmother was right in front of him "What do you want from me...I just want to talk to Joelle.." he said sternly.

"I'm going to help you...." she murmured, the wolf staring at her confused. "You're insane...." he began, pushing her away gently and moving for the door. About to grasp the handle, the door flew open hitting him in the head and knocking him backwards where a sharp object pierced his side. The yell of pain and surprise caught in his throat, his limbs turning to jelly and sending him to his knees, Reds Grandmother standing before him calmly. "Just a small spell dear....it'll help fight those nasty emotions for you. You'll be loyal to those around you but feel very little....I can't have you tearing apart these beautiful relations." she looked into the wolf's desperate Brown hues and smiled "If I were you, I'd hope that forsaken procedure kills you....I can't imagine what negative emotions all the time will feel like." she left the wolf alone at that, Bigby lowering his forehead to touch the floor, tears escaping his eyes as the potion began to take effect.

"Hook...." Bigby spoke coldly, his eyes slightly watery and red from earlier. "How soon can we start this test?" he asked, limping gently into the room, his hand touching the back of a chair, trembling slightly. "Bigby...well we kind'a need Hunt'r but I s'pose we could start wit' some early tests..." Hook scratched his head thoughtfully, glancing to Joelle. "You sure ye don't want te' heal up a bit more first? I mean ye've been through a lot an'-" "No" Bigby cut in abruptly "Just start the tests....I just want to get this over with...." he spoke without looking at the pair, hand gently brushing his side before he took a seat when Hook instructed. "Jus' got to get some stuff together. Joelle, will ye' get the bed ready for him please?" Hook left the pair alone, Bigby staring down at his hands while Joelle got to work.

"I'm sorry if you don't agree with this...." Bigby spoke roughly, keeping his head down while the halfling got to work. "I made a promise, and I intend to keep it. You have a second chance with your father if this works so I'm only going to say this once...." he finally rose his head, his eyes watering involuntarily despite the stern expression "Do not interfere with this. And don't even think about doing something stupid" he growled before looking away.

[OOC: Tada! I is back! (I.e I finall thought of a post).]

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Joelle scratched the penciled on her head, the eraser rubbed raw, her food still untouched. Her father had gone over what he knew in detail. From their, the two went over what they had analyzed with hunters case, and what he knew from other experiments he had witnessed… With a host, a fresh host. Once the ooze had merged with the host, it would be extremely hard to separate the blood and host… Hook theorized that there was still reminisce with in hunter. Particles that Joelle hadn’t removed. It would be these particles that would help save or protect him from whatever he would experience. It would keep him more immune… Or it could cause him to be come more hostile… but, the support of Joelle’s body rejecting the cells both time at Gene’s and with hunter could mean that hunters body would reject them too. But Bigby’s body would be different. Never experiencing the black ooze or any form of Forsaken mutation, these tests could do any number of things… And the process of figuring out what might happened, and how it would cure her, boggled her as much as it made sense. In theory or thought yes, but to explain it out loud… she got lost, and then so did her thoughts. She would have no way to explain this to Red, or Hunter or Bigby…

She had piles of paper, rewritten notes, the confidence of her father, and the truth behind the severity of suffering Bigby was about to go through. The annihilating guilt, and selfishness of wanting the people she loved, to be among the living. She pushed away from her chair… she wanted air… she wanted space to breath… to talk to hunter…

Looking at what she went through, and watching what hunter had gone through. There wasn't a really food estimate, but to tell Bigby what his suffering would be… she placed the pencil down and ran fingers through her hair. She remembered feeling his muscles… tense, with wonder, fear and worry… about what he would experience… he didn't want to know. And the guilty conscious she had when he said that… she knew… she knew better than anyone.

Agony squeezed her heart. She stood, exhailing deeply. “I can’t go through with this, I change my mind.” Ye won’t be goin’ through anything. She could feel the frustration in his voice. Taste it. I can’t do this to them… her hand pointing at the papers spread across the table… This is torture. that Bigby has agreed to for your sake, and the sake of others. Her eyes looked at him pleadingly. Hunter doesn’t remember for a reason. And if it is anything close to the hell I went through… Joelle realized, she had never explained this part to the pirate… that hell she had gone through… How could she, there were no words that could ever equate the way she felt. No emotion or feeling, or understanding she could bring that would amount to that turmoil… the pain she sought and feared, to know that she was alive, and at least, still had some existence.

She saw his brow twitch, after she felt the wafting smell of anger and frustration that boiled in him. Her stomach grumbled at the taste… her mouth watering… she hadnt eaten in so long. Hook pulled out a pill, placing it on the table and looking at her… …. for your insticts… he said calmly… her eyes narrowed… a deep rumble erupted from her, inhuman and threatening. without knowing her eyes were already a molten color. With a step faster than hook had expected, there was very little distance between him and his little girl. Her palm had slammed down with a sickening crack on the table, their faces close… The fear… his heart pounding… her eyes bore into his… she felt his blood pumping… felt the chill that ran down his spine… could taste the sweat forming on his brow. Don’t tell me, to calm down… I – his eyes widened, I wish she’d calm down… where his thoughts before offering him the pill. his heart speeding. Joelle. Black had begun creeping up her skin, the whites of her eyes, darking her hair extactic with fire… You, have no idea, what you created… and better yet… I don’t even know all of what I am… except that I’m the monster of your nightmares. her breath was hot, the table chard under her touch. She stood straight, taking the pill and swallowing, using her own blood to digest it. She had no energy to keep up “appearances” Her skin faded to its porcelain white, her hair its raven black…

When I asked you, if you knew what you created… I couldn't wait to see your reaction. Her voice was hostile, but it was laced with hurt. She pulled her chair out, sitting in it… grabbing the pencile and playing with it… I have my reasons, for rejecting what you’re about to do… and… It’s not just instinct, its hunger. Like anyone, I have to eat food… She felt the guilt wash over him. Knowing this, would probably only drive him father, pitted in her stomach. She couldn't help her actions when she was hungry… or hostile.. and this is why, we need this cure joelle. Not just for you, but for the hundreds of other fables my actions have harmed. If this is the only way I can redeem myself, then so be it. She once found her father admirable, and in a way he was… was it selfish… she didn't want to hurt the people she loved… to put them above the lives of others… love… it’s beautiful and venomous thing…

The smell of blood hit joelle like a freight train, with the pill kicking in. the only thing that killed was her empty stomach. Her eyes instantly moved to Bigby, who awkwardly walked in. She sucked in the sweet aroma of his blodd, only to bite down on her cheek and swallow her own blood instead. Had his hunt, opened an old wound? The smell made her head spin too much with hunger… but his words brought down a crashing reality she had yet to come to terms with. Her father jumped into slight caution with the wolf, but at his reply… her eye twitch. Calm washed over her, as she honed in on him… analyzing him.. As if something in him had switched off, his absolute decision didn't sit right. She knew he was stubborn, stead fast and uneasy to sway but this.

Joelle did what he father wanted with hesitation. Her gate was slow, and unsteady as she begun preparing the bed. His words, “she looked over her shoulder, but had nothing to say at first… until he finished and slammed books on the desk beside. She seethed at his final words. She couldn't find a trace of his emotions… it wasn't the same as before. As if, he was forcing himself, to do it now… or never. Not that she could blame him. He was worried, this could be his end…his body language said one things, but his watery eyes. She breathed heavily… calming herself before wanting to speak a word. I know, you promised Hostile still laced in her words. She turned, crossing her arms, and trying to find a center within herself to fall on. I wont get back the years I missed with my father… nothings going to change that… her voice still and calm. my first award, my elementary graduation, the first school dance… my scholarships and music acknowledgments… University, or my University graduation.. My first Boyfriends, and my first broken heart… and all the small moments in between that mean so much more… I wont get those back… and wether I’m me know or a half fable again I can still have time with him… Maybe, what annoyed her so. Was that instead of spending time with her father… quality time. They looking for a cure…

She stepped closer, “those days, when you were gone… when I thought what I’d done had killed you. I hung, to whatever shred of fabricated hope I could muster that you were still alive. I didn't care, if I’d see you again, or if you never wanted to be in my presence I just wanted to know you were alive. I never expected forgiveness… When you showed up, and threatened me, I just wanted you to kill me… I didn't want special treatment because of a promise, I betrayed you, and put your life on the line… I would have deserved it. I have never forgiven myself for that moment, and now im supposed to sit back and lose you again? She stepped closer, benind on her haunches. She reached out an arm, her hand on his cheek so he’d look at her. If you die, I could never live with myself… knowing I let the wolf I love sacrifice his life for mine. If I have to do something stupid to keep you alive,… She wanted to kiss him, to pull him close… to feel his touch, and know his emotions, to know if he felt the same way… yet it was selfish delusion…. That moment he had pushed her away played in her head. saying those words felt like a regret the instant they made it past her lips. He loved another, he could still be in love with red, even if what they had ended. He could think that … she had slept with him, to pull him away from red. She pulled back. He felt empty, as if he had buried his emotions far, far away from her grasp. Fingers slipping away, eye contact falling away. what they had wasn't love, and she knew that… God she knew. the moment she had let him push her against that wall… the moment she succumbed to instinct and opened that door. She couldn't deny that she loved him, and when she opened that door of instinct, she left her heart wide open in the process. She didn't know how to stop loving him, and sometimes hated that she couldn't. she rather burry it with in her for a thousand years and keep this connection they had formed, than have him only be by her because of a promise… I wont hesitate… you made your promises… and I’ve made mine.

As soon as she had gone back to make the bed. When hook walked in and Joelle’s head turned, a glass of blood in his hand. He handed it to Joelle, her stomach rumbled at the iron sent. She started hesitantly, Look, dad, I’m sorry about – Ye’ no need’n to worry. he said, Ye just like your mother. She raise ye well. He handed the glassed, watching her sip it. Granny wanted me to give this too you. Hook smiled, Joelle stopped,.. The glass dropped from her grasp, and her knees no sooner bubkled. Hook caught his daughter and smiled at the wolf. Both ye and I, be knowing what best fe’r her is make’n her fable again… Caring Joelle to her room, hook returned with the viles, charts, and other items needed… Its best ye lay down lad, ye’r be experiencing a mighty sea of pain soon. Taking the wolfs arm he ied it tight. Placing a needle against the vein and extracting blood. He placed it in five of the ten ooze filled viles. Watching each mutate and react… Her safety should be the least of ye’r worries, but ye’re own… will be a wee more difficult.

tab et to know »ME

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy time is consumed with: No one, now

friendtotorofriendtotoro For your concern of my safety im: in my designated room in grannies
friendtotorofriendtotoroMy mind is racing with: nothing, im drugged unconcious

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: In the woods || Company: Alone || Thoughts: Where are you?

The words that Hunter spoke took Red by surprise. Her eyebrows pulled together as she stared into his never faulting eyes. "What?" She whispered quietly. "I don't understand." Her eyes flashed down to try and understand what she'd just heard. His voice rang again and she looked back up to him. This time the words literally took her breath away. Gaston.... Gaston was Hunter's brother? Red never knew them to ever be together. Of course everyone knew about the pompous muscle builder, but Red had never had the pleasure to come face to face with him. From what Hunter was telling her Red now understood everything. She understood why he always did what others asked of him. In the back of her mind she knew that there was something behind his need to help others, which was why she never asked him outright to do things for her. Red had found a way around it, she'd say things and suggest what she wanted help with, but Hunter always had a choice with her. Always.

All of the thoughts that ran through her head at the moment almost kept her from catching what Hunter said next. The wishing well? What did that have to do with anything? He wasn't seriously planning on wishing away what he could do... Who he was, did he? Her green eyes stared up at him and she knew that he'd made up his mind. He was going. And there wasn't anything she could do to stop him. Unless she asked. All she had to do was ask him to not go and he would have to listen to her. However, that was something she had never used against him, and she wasn't going to start now. Red sucked in a deep breath and nodded her head, he wanted to go out and clear his head and she needed to buy him time. "Of course. Anything you need." She flashed him a smile and she wrapped her arms around his back as he embraced her. He pulled away from her and thanked her. Red raised her hand to touch his cheek lightly. "It's been my pleasure." With a weak smile he was gone. And her heart ached. If he accomplished what he meant to he would no longer be himself. But would it really make a difference? Who knew.

By the time Red got back into the room to try and distract Bigby, Joelle, and Hook they were all arguing. It seemed as though she wasn't going to need to buy any time for Hunter if the three of them kept up what they were doing. Joelle seemed to have a change of heart and didn't want anyone doing what they had previously said they'd do. Bigby was going to jump in and do what he did best, he was going to be the hero in this situation. He'd do anything he could to help out Joelle, and it was a good thing. They had all made their decisions. There was nothing left for her to do here at the house. She turned her head and her focus on the only person she could help right now. Her eyes gazed to the door Hunter went out and she took in a deep breath. She knew what she needed to do. With one final look back into the rest of the house she left. As soon as her feet hit the ground outside she was at a running pace. She needed to get to Hunter and help him.

Her arms pumped by her side as she ran through the heavy foliage. What was she looking for? She knew that she needed to find him, and he'd be around the Wishing Well, but where was it? Was it back in the Homelands? Or had it come back to this realm along with everything else that passed onto this side? Red had no idea she just continued through the trees until she found signs that Hunter had been through. There were disturbances throughout the forest floor that showed Hunter's bootprints. He'd most definitely been through here. Before too long though, Red had lost her track of him. She stopped and leaned against a tree to catch her breath. Only then did she feel herself being pulled toward her left. It was a strange feeling. There was the presence of something that wanted her near. Her eyes narrowed but she followed where she felt she needed to go. The more she walked the stronger the pull was. Finally she stumbled upon a small clearing with light shining directly through the trees and onto this fabulous thing before her. She was standing in front of the Wishing Well and Hunter was nowhere to be found. Her eyes wandered through the trees to see if she could find him. "Hunter... Hunter? Are you out here?" Her voice was quiet at first then became louder so it could travel further and guide him to her.

[ooc: oh. my. god. this is horrid, but I NEEDED to get something out. Sorry guys.]

Captain Smily

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200

User Image

He started at himself… dumbfounded that the obvious had practically stared him in the face, and he never saw it… He started at his reflection. The knife that he was holding in his hands clean of blood… Granny smiled, arms crossed, and wrinkles crinkling around her eyes. She nodded her head… a battle, that left hunter in bruises and cuts of his own doing…. Because granny needed his help to prove he was the only one to help himself. Hunter started at the water of the river that rippled before him and the fact that he saw himself not only meant that he had lived her “experiment” but that he no longer needed to subject himself to things he didn't want to. Color=purple” You’ve done it boy…you’re as free as a man can get”. He could live by his own desires, his own wishes, and no longer obligated by the needs or wants of others… His head turned to look up, unsure wether to yell at her, or thank her, but she was gone.

The knife fell from his grasp, he was weak… his instincts confused. The world spun. The curse dissolving from his body. To fight or flight. He felt paralyzed at his attempt to move…., but liberated from its outcome. He looked at the tree tops, the grey sky above… freedom…. He fell to his knees, tears streaming down his face. How long… how many worlds had he traveled through? How many witches did he allow himself to follow, doing their bidding in hopes they’d break his curse. How many had he murdered, how many crooked had he accompanied. A past that couldn’t be forgiven… things that brought him shame… that kept him awake at night, until he buried it so far down he couldn't care any more. When he was his own key to freedom, he just didn't know it. The only thing that mattered was red, and his freedom…

“Hunter!” His eyes wide, He looked up into the rows of trees and brush. How long had he sat there, breathing, heart beating… accepting the feeling of freedom… that he had control of his own life. That no one could control him if he didn't want them too. That he had learned the key of breaking free… he stood slowly… moving to the water and washing the blood and dirt off of himself. The sweat and grime. The cool air pricked his skin, and it felt as if he was had been reborn… he was a new man. A new him… to figure out what was still him, and what wasn't… how much he cared, and how much was this curse that had been forced upon his as a baby.

He smiled, the look in his eyes had a light inthem that probably had never existed till this moment. Then, something faded, he looked to his arm… the birthmark that his mother adored… the uncanny resemblance of a man bowing…. Faded, gone… running towards Red, he ran with all his might. That what called and beckoned him wasn't her need for him, but his need for her. To see her, and tell that he, was now a free man.

Running he watched her ready for an attack, until his arm wrapped around her from behind. Like he had always done, he never failed to get a priceless reaction out of her, though they tended to hurt a little more as they got older… Ask me something… something crazy, cause you need my help… He said, it was a quiet whisper, but there was excitement in his voice… and when she asked, he smiled. Shaking his head. No. The first time, the very first time he had ever said No, to anyone and their requests. He smiled, that cocky smile, that he somehow always got away with. His eyes moved to the wishing well… the well he had almost wished something away. And what? [colr=forestgreen] I didn't use the well… thanks to Granny… I almost did. Did you know granny was a witch, a strong one at that… he jokes, he said, subconsciously running a hand through her hair… before looking back to her. He raised his arm That mark that you always made fun of me for as kids…it the was the sign of my curse, its why my mom loved it so much… why she always checked my arm when I’d come home…. He ran a hand through his hair…. We didn't have mirrors, or reflective surfaces because if I ever saw my reflection… I could ask myself… figure out that I just had to command myself, to be my own, help myself… That's why she hated me going to your house, or anyoneones… he smiled. Sorry that took a lot longer that I thought it would, hope you weren’t too worried...

His arm nudged her So, whats been happening down at the house? How are you handling everything he stepped over a few fallen branches and started to the direction of the house. He knew he had been out here a long time. Question was? How long… what felt like only an hour or two could have been a lot longer than that. Not to mention, he didn't know how she was handling the whole Joelle Bigby thing… she was rather heartbroken. And what sucked is that he hadn’t help in that contribution, well he helped make it worse. But he hadn’t made it better in away.

Stopping infront of the house hunter looked at Red, he took in a really deep breath before slowly exhaling… I might agree to helping out… He rubbed the back of his head, waiting for her to explode, or yell. (cringing when she did) he put on a goofy smile… Part of me, didn't want to do it, because I knew I’d get forced into it somehow… and the other part didn't want a repeat of what Mary and them did to me… But, I don't think its fair for Joelle to have to go through it either… If what I went through was only a few days of the few months shes been through… I’d like to see if I can help… Only! Only if I know I’ll come out fine… If I don't like it, I’m not agreeing. Okay.

Ascending the stairs with careful steps he headed to where the clacking of metal and glass could be heard. Hook was at work scribbling away and running over ooz that was in a bottle. He instantly froze. Swallowing what felt like a ball of nails… Ye finally come around? Hunters eyes turned to Bigby who seemed content in the atmosphere… Where’s Joelle? She be sleep’n, her body be fighting the virus I gave her. Ye not be the only one tested on… Hunter caught hooks eyes move to Red, he stepped infront of her… So, what do you need me for?

Hook began his explanation. Hook believed that goo that they infected him and other fables with, was probably made from the same curse. Injecting Bigby with blood that is already infected, and then injecting him with the ooze should dispele the curse. If Bigby shows stable to hunters blood, if not then it’ll be a careful removal of the curse. If it works… then they could create a new curse with the blood. I have the new curse here, but ye see, I be need’n the key ingredients to make it work… and a laddie to use it on.. Without them it be useless. I’d kill me poppet if I went in blind… So, I can’t use it till I be mighty sure. I only need your blood. But Bigby is the only other fable I know who be able to make it out of this… Hunter practically laughed. His blood the only thing important to the both of them? If blood is all you need, then fine… “Well, I may need ye to hold down the wolf if his sanity walks the plank… I can do that.

Hunter took a seat a chair, his eyes on red as he lifted his sleeve, only turning his gaze for a brief moment to let Hook extract blood from him. He looked at Red with a smile. Nodding that it would be okay… After 5 large vials of blood had been extracted, hunter went to stand, only to find himself more dizzy than he expected to be. that be a liter and and a half… since you’re still recovering that be a heafty sum for ye. Best to relax.

Taking the vials, he sat at the desk… hook took a vile and mixed it with bigby’s... instantly Bigbys blood blackened and oozed in the container. Hook nodded, Like I thought, ye still contaminated… that's good… he mumbled. But Hunter froze. He thought Joelle had gotten it all… but then it made sense. Why would hook need his blood if he thought it didn't have the ooz still in it… but that also meant Marry could still control him….

After a few spells and fails later, Hunter watched hook looked at a glowing purple substance. Hunter shivered at the intellegance of the pirate Joelle called father. There was a reason that Hook was the captain of his pirate crew, and a reason why he was a villain to be feared. His tinkering never ceased, his brain never quiet. And the sickening facts and secrets he knew of their world was something to be feared. The captain smiled, pulling out a syringe and filled it. Looking at the three only to stop. A loud bang silence the captain… He watch Granny who had silently stood at the door almost as soon as Red and Hunter arrive turn and leave. Hunter turned to Look at hook, standing at the suspicious two elder fables. I’m checking on Joelle… No wise me boy, I need ye here to hold the wolf in case this doesn't work… What do you mean… does work. Blocking the door, hunter motioned for Red to leave, he didn't like where things were going, and he had a feeling Joelle didn't know this was going to happen either… none of them did… We’re about to find out. Hook took the needle of ooze and jabbed it straight into bigby, and then pushed in the postion… If this works, he’ll be fine… You ******** crook! Hook waved a finger, showing a pistol… Inside these, be the same ooze ye know so well…. What happens if that curse of yours doesn't work… The captain shrugged… We’ll have a new monster on our hands… Now get ready to hold him down.

Joelle had hit the ground hard, chocking from the wind being nocked out of her. The tranquilizer was wearing off, and what riled her was hunger and anger… threat. Her father… did this to her…. Why! Because he wasn't telling her something. The footsteps of the grandmother made Joelle antsy. Voices faded in and out, and she knew that from sound of her landing someone would be checking in on her soon... and probably not someone she wanted. She could barely pull herself up. She needed to get Human blood... but, footsteps were already on their way. She knew, the grandmothers distinct footfall pattern, panic set in the moment she heard them coming down the hall… voices and smells overwhelmed her and the world was too blurry to piece it all together… but she knew something… Hunters blood was in the air, and something... or someone.... was morphing... BIGBY! she groaned in pain, fighting the drugs in her system... hunters blood wasnt the solution, she had pieced that to gether slowly in her subconcius as she laid on that bed... human blood ... it was the only thing that didn't react... so, why then use hunters!? in that sleeping daze her memory was piecing everything together… and that was the one thing she couldnt figure out. what was her father doing!? My my… The words muffled, Joelle looked to the old woman cringing, grunting as she pulled herself up the wall. you’re just like your father… he never stayed sedated too long… Her hand wrapped around Joelles neck. her hands wrapped around the the old womans arm, but she had no strength to do anything. That wolf will die she whispered into joelles ear with a sickening smile… I’ll make sure of that

(( sorry, I've had essays and exams like no tomorrow! I'll have Joelles done after my exam tomorrow! ))
User Image

User Image

Bigby watched as Joelle approached him, gaze shifting away from her involuntarily as Granny's spell took effect. The glow in his eyes that appeared whenever he saw the halfling was gone, his eyes almost lifeless. All that remained was a bitter taste in his mouth, anger at Granny and himself that he couldn't expell and sadness he couldn't show at being unable to talk to the halfling and see how she felt. Granny was right, this spell was ripping him apart inside and he wanted nothing more than to just howl to express the emotional pain he was going through. Instead he kept a neutral expression and just listened to Joelle, finally managing to look at her. She cared for him, but his lack of reaction was shooting down her hope, drawing a small frown of concentration briefly until her hand touched his cheek. He grimaced and turned his head away gently "It's better this way. I have a duty to the Fables in Silverwood even if the people in charge are corrupt" he said roughly. She said she wouldn't hesitate to do something stupid and he frowned at her angrily "Then you're stupid for letting me in your life....this is for everyone not just you. Just let me do this, if it works great if not...I can deal with it" his voice was venomous. His gaze shifting away coldly to look at the utensils on the tray beside him. He paid very little attention to what was going on in the room until he heard the glass shatter and glanced round to see Hook catching Joelle as he fell. His hands placed themself on the chair, the wolf ready to stand and- and what? Help? Defend her...his shoulders slumped and he sank back into the chair almost hopelessly as Hook explained. "Do what you need to..." he muttered, watching as Joelle was carried out of the room.

He was staring up at the ceiling when Hook re-entered the room, the wolf looking to the man. Instructed to lie down he nodded and lowered the back down so he was lying flat. His arm was tied tight, the wolf giving the restraint a practice tug to ensure it'd hold and nodding once to confirm with the Pirate. Blood was taken and as Hook began his experiments Bigby rested his eyes "Her safety is no longer my concern Hook..." he turned his head, brown hues meeting those of the Captain sternly "That part of me has been taken care of for you...." he said before looking up at the ceiling again, mentally cursing Granny for the spell and thinking of ways to get his revenge.

The wolf had managed to get some sleep in while Hook worked and it was only Hunter and Red entering the room and woke him. He looked to the Huntsman, sensing something different about him but brushing it aside and listening to the conversation. Hook only needed Hunters blood, good for him. The male agreed to help on this, Bigby watching as Hook got to work for a while before his gaze shifted to Red, concern flickering for a brief second before it dissipated and he grunted, shifting slightly on the bed and looking away. Something wasn't right here but he couldn't do anything about it because of that accursed spell. Fortunately injected spells wore off quickly but by the time it would have it would probably be too late for him. "You have the easy job Hunter...." Bigby spoke up finally without looking at the male. He sensed the shift as he'd tried to stand and lifted his head to watch Hook at work, seeing vials of ooze and different coloured liquids. Some were tossed away, some drew curses from the captain and every failed experiment only put the wolf closer to whatever this ooze would do to him. He could sense Hunters strength growing again as he replaced the Blood that had been taken and was about to speak when Hook seemed to have finished, distracting the wolf.

Syringe ready, the wolf raised an eyebrow before the Bang above them drew his attention. Joelle was awake and he looked round to see Granny leaving to take care of the situation, subtly tugging on his restraints as he tried to fight the spell with no avail. Luckily Hunter offered, the wolf subconsciously relieved before Hook shot down the Huntsman's attempts. "She might need help..." The wolf croaked only to grimaced briefly as the spell spiked at him angrily. The exchange of words between Hunter and Hook actually unsettled him, was the Captain so unsure this would work. Maybe it wasn't intended to work? The wolf shook the thought from his head, he trusted Hook he had to after everything they'd been through. There was no way the Captain would so readily put Joelle at risk or even leave her to suffer, surely- "OW!" the needle jabbed into his arm, the wolf staring at the liquid in the syringe. "No warning?" he asked grunting as the needle pushed deeper into his vein. Bigby swallowed once, watching the syringe slowly empty into his bloodstream as Hunter kicked off and a pistol was waved around by Hook. Worry struck at the wolf "What the ******** is going to happen to me...." he asked glancing from Hook to Hunter, genuine fear behind his dull eyes.

The syringe was empty, withdrawn from his arm, the wolf rubbing at the area. "Hook..." the Captain was putting the syringe away, ignoring him.. "Hook, how confident are you that this will work?" he asked, growling as no answer was given. The wolf got off the bed, glaring at Hunter to not intervene. "Hook....I need to know what to expect from this. What are you backup options?" he slammed his fist down on the desk and was about to demand an answer once more when pain tore through his arm, making him grab at it with a grunt of pain. The veins quickly began to turn black, burning and making him stifle a cry of pain. The pain was spreading rapidly, the agony like having his bones broken. He tried to remain standing and crumpled, Hook quick to drag the wolf back to the bed. "Hunter help me strap him down" he said sternly before getting to work. The wolf writhed in agony beneath them, his voice quickly growing hoarse from his yells of pain, skin heating up rapidly. He was drenched in sweat, hair stuck to his head, clothes sticking and soon his skin was growing too hot to even touch. "Make...it stop....." the wolf begged through gritted teeth, feet trying to kick out but the restraints stopping him. "PLEASE!" he begged the Huntsman, the whites of his eyes red with irritation. He could feel Hook's eyes on him just watching with folded arms. Dents appeared in the sides of the bed where the wolf was gripping them so tight. His yells of pure agony muffled when the captain gagged the wolf, refusing to sedate him in case it messed with the experiment. "His body be fightin' it....we sedate him and the curse will take over. Ain't nobody wantin; dat" Hook spoke sternly, aiming to deter the Huntsman from interfering.

After over an hour of the wolf writhing in pure agony, he grew silent, merely whimpering and catching his breath. His eyes were closed, his breathing still rapid. His clothes and hair were stuck to him from the sweat but his body was slowly cooling down and the veins on his arms fading to a reddish colour instead of the inky black. Hook glanced up from his cup of tea with an excited look and walked over, gesturing for Hunter to accompany him. "Bigby....how ye' feelin'?" he asked, the wolf smacking his lips together when the gag was removed and opening his eyes slightly "Like s**t...." he rasped weakly. "I need a drink..." he wheezed. Hook smiled "O'course!" he said, grabbing a glass and filling it from a jug. He checked the wolf over quickly. Brown eyes, cooling temperature, his heart beat was regulating, overall he was happy with how the wolf was doing. "I think we did it Hunter...It worked!" the Captain untied the restraints round the wolf's arms, legs and middle, and offered the glass of water. "See not too bad eh?"

Bigby slowly eased himself up, grunting as his body still felt raw. His legs hung over the edge of the bed as he grasped the glass and gulped at it, downing it and shaking the empty glass for Hook to refill. "You....b*****d.....could....have warned me...." Bigby gasped, before gulping at the refilled glass, caring little as some dribbled down his chin. "Aye, but if I told ye' then ye' may not 'ave been so willin' te'-" the captain was cut off as Bigby grabbed the man round the neck, holding tight and getting off the bed. The wolf was snarling, eyes darkening to a pure black, the Captain clawing at the hand that was tight around his neck. The wolf looked to the Huntsman, a smirk tugging at his lips "Don't interfere woodsman...I'd hate for you to be next...." his veins were growing black again, hair darkening to that inky colour Joelle had. "Shouldn't ******** with things you don't understand Captain..." the wolf snarled, a sadistic look on his face as he watched the life slowly beginning to fade from the Captains eyes. Clearly the experiment hadn't worked....Bigby was turning.

[OOC: Hope everyone is good and if we don't speak beforehand have a great Christmas! biggrin .]

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: In the house || Company: Hunter, Bigby, and Hook. || Thoughts: I don't like this!

A rather loud squeal left the redhead's lips as she was grabbed up by Hunter, but the second she realized she wasn't in danger her body relaxed. "Hey." She breathed. Not only had he almost squeezed the life out of her he scared her half to death. His request was strange but she looked at him quizzically. "Um.... can you go find me a ladybug?" If he had wanted a better question than that from her he shouldn't have put her on the spot. Her eyes widened and she realized that he'd done it. Whatever he wanted to do, he'd done it. He'd broken the spell. "Oh Hunter!" She was so happy for him. The news that she'd just been given about her grandmother being a witch was definitely new to her. "Well alright then." Her head shook to try and have it make sense in her mind, but it just couldn't compute quite yet. His explanation made sense, she had always thought it strange that his home didn't have any mirrors. She could remember herself, clear as if it had happened only a couple days ago, complaining to Hunter about it after she had gotten out of the shower at his house. All she wanted to do was brush out her hair and she had a routine, and that routine needed a mirror.

Her shoulders shrugged as he expressed his concern about her being worried. Of course she was worried! He knew better than to say something like that but she was, of course, going to play it off as if nothing was bothering her. She followed after him as he made his way back towards Granny's house. 'Nothing's really been going on at the house. Hook is just trying to get Bigby to agree to do his bidding. Something's off about it though. I don't like it." It was quiet between them for the last bit of the walk and Red was trying to figure out what he was thinking about. However, he had always been one who was hard to read. She sighed quietly and stopped beside him when he quit walking. Her eyes narrowed at his comment and her hands went to her hips. "Seriously. After all of this, after leaving and breaking this curse so you didn't have to do what they asked of you you're still going to do it? I can't believe you." Her head shook and she looked away from him. Red scoffed when Hunter spoke of the situation not being fair to Joelle. Who the ******** cared about Joelle? She certainly didn't. Not in this instance she didn't. Of course, Red was and always would be one to act in the moment and never really think about her actions. Until it was far too late.

Before she knew it they were up in one of the rooms and Hook was talking about a virus that he had given Joelle. She gave him a cold stare then took half of a step back when he looked at her and Hunter moved between the two. He wasn't a good person. She could feel it. Her hands grabbed onto the back of Hunter's shirt and she tugged like a child would. "I don't like this, Hunter. Please don't." The request he'd been given was a strange one. Hook only wanted his blood. But why? Well she knew the reason why, it had just been explained but her head shook nonetheless. She didn't want it to happen. But there was obviously nothing she could do about it as Hunter moved away from her to sit down. Red moved against the wall to stand as far away from the two as possible. There were red flags going up in her mind over everything that was happening in front of her. There was way too much blood being taken from Hunter, Hook was mixing the two and it created a nasty reaction. She kept quiet through the whole ordeal until Hunter told her to go out. It would be her pleasure. She didn't want to be in the room any longer than she needed to be. Red ducked out of the room and stood just outside in the hall. Her hands clasped behind her back as she paced back and forth in front of the door. Unaware of what was going on between her grandmother and Joelle.

She heard Bigby in the room she had just left beginning to throw a fit. It wasn't as bad as it was going to get and she knew that, so she ended up going down away from the noise to try and tune out what was happening. After a bit Red was finally able to tune out all of the noise. She was in the Kitchen getting a glass of water when she heard a noise from above her. Something was going wrong, she could feel it. Her hand dropped the glass in her hand and she ran up the stairs grabbing her weapon off from around her neck and willing it to grow to it's normal size. She threw open the door with her bow drawn and didn't expect what she saw. Hook was struggling against the hand that was around his throat. That hand belonged to Bigby and Red was instantly thrown into a sense of dejavu when she saw that look in his eyes. Red caught a small part of the last sentence and it frightened her. She was frozen in the door way and didn't know what to do. Fear pulsed through her and she had Bigby right in her crosshairs to fire if she had to. "Bigby! Let him go!" She had expected her voice to come out more fearless than it did. Bigby would never believe her as long as her voice was going to waver like it had been. He was changing into something horrible. And she didn't want to have to fight him. Once she finally found her voice she moved to place herself between Bigby and Hunter.

Red had to search deep to get the courage that she wasn't feeling. "Whatever he did to you, we can fix it! Just please let him go!" She still had her bow drawn not trying to intimidate him, but for her own protection. Something was changing in the wolf and she could see that before her very eyes. When he turned his gaze to her she tried her hardest not to flinch back but she knew that he could practically smell the fear in her. Her eyes flashed back to Hook and they narrowed. She knew that whatever he did to get this kind of reaction from Bigby, he deserved it. No matter if Bigby was turning into some kind of monster or not. Deep down she knew that was what Bigby was. She knew that she had been trying to make him docile all of the times she was spending time with him. She wanted him to be more human, not like this creature she was seeing before her. "Please. Don't make me loose this arrow, Bigby." Red was now begging him to let this man go. She could see the life practically draining out of Hook but she had more important things to worry about, like herself, Hunter, and Bigby. Her mind wandered to Joelle and was trying to figure out where she was and whether or not she had a solution to this very serious problem.

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Joelle cried out in pain when her head had hit against the wall. The grandmother keeping her to ready a spell. She growelled unable to move her body as much as she wanted to. Her limbs tingled, telling her they were coming back to life. But at the end of the moment there was no way for her to actually do anything… without the blood and life she required. The pill her father had given her, only made her more hungry, and more desperate to get away… the more she was threatened… the more likely she’d lose control… or maybe, that's what the grandmother wanted. The look in the grandmothers eyes was not sweet and endearing. Joelle joked, slowly pushing herself up… The grandmother thoroughly not impressed. She could tell she was turning,… the agitation, the hunger, the haziness of reality and darkness. Why,… Her words raspy, the door behind the grandmother closed, and locked… and the only way out was the window…. It was bigby’s scream that set her off. What are you doing to him!? She growled,… she watched the grandmother wave her spell around… watching it spark in the air… You think, you father hadn’t figured out that he needed human blood…. Joelle blinked she wonder why… her father was so caught up, on his plan… why he was so stubborn about it. That he wouldn't think of anything else… And then she realized what was happening… You… you did this… the granny croaked a laugh. And it must be killing you as to why… Joelle realized that this spry old witch was more than she could handle in this state... Now, now we cant have that…

The moment the grandmother went to move joelle smiled, the blood trail led right to the grandmothers feet, and it took only an instant to set it on fire. The distraction was enough time for joelle to throw herself out the window. The ground was not an impact she was prepared for… but it didn't happen. Close, but, not about to happen The whispering words of Marry surprised her… and before she knew it, she was there in the city…

Mary smiled, looking at perfectly manicured nails Smiling down at the Halfling to lay half conscious in the ally. There’s never a dull moment for you bunch, is there. Joelle groaned as she stood, the sedative wearing off. Thanks… she never thought she’d say those words to marry. Ever… She looked at the forsaken being from the corner of her eye. Tried to stretch, when an unquenchable hunger ripped through her… drawing her back to that time with hunter… when she had lost it… when his blood wasn't enough… She grabbed at her throat and marry smiled… heals clicking away… Have fun Halfling! Call again if you need me… Joelle reached out her hand, but it meant nothing as the world faded around her… Hey, you okay!?

Joelle started to feel the world come back to her, it was slow, and her body felt tingly…. Satisfied. The way she felt when she had eaten more than her fill. Enough to regenerate, give her energy and last for a good while… especially out in this cold… and that, is when the fear settled in. The blood on her lips… it wasn't fable… it wasn't anything she…. It was one tear… then two… starting down to the scraps that were left in the dark. … “Evan!?” A female voice hit joelle hard… she knew that voice… she went to school with that voice… she had slapped that girl in the face…. The wedding band around one of the few remaining fingers created an awful sickness that slowly faded behind the darkness that begun to cloak over the halfing. Like a blanket of safety, and sanity she hid in the shadows….watching the girl scream at the dead body she found in the ally. Evan… the first man she’d ever slept with. Black claw like fingers played with the ring finger before setting it on fire and throwing it onto the body... watching what was left of the remains burn before her eyes… Joelle stepped out, not allowing Jen to see her face, Marry… you liked the show right… The forsaken stepping out, a smile from ear to ear stretched out on her face. Good…

Joelle cracked her way down the hallway. She could feel bigby’s presence, the monster that was being released. The tension that fed her, the fear her father released… and it wasn't even his fault… the grandmother no where to be seen. Joelle growled. She knew Bigby’s nose would pick up the blood, her presence the moment she walked in the house. She looked at the group, her face blank, but something ominous in her molten hues. Hunter, Red, her father. Joelle through the body on the ground, human blood… fresh human blood. Head gone the body lay on the floor, Human blood. You need human blood. She started to red, the arrow and Bigby who was in the process of turning… Let go of my father… Bigby… His presence was becoming more dominating, and so was hers… question was, if he turned… fully…could she handle him, or would he over power her…

Joelle took a step, then another. Her eyes narrowing, ignoring any threat the wolf may have had to offer. Her hands glowed, fire crackingling from their tips… Release him…

Joelle roared when his claws sunk into her flesh. She looked into those lifeless eyes… and she knew what it was. She had those eyes once...Bigby was fading, or the one she had come to know. The darkness was an abyss of emptiness. He had accumulated more darkness than she ever had… more corruption and negativity… not to mention the curse was different for each. She only retained her humanity, because she was still partially human… but if Marry was any example… of a curse gone wrong…. She didn't want that ending for him.

In the mean time, Hook was putting the cure together… the golden liquid glowed in the container… He had taken the blood he needed from the body, he took the last of hunter and bigby’s blood and began mixing them together… Ignoring whatever things hunter and Red had to say… “ I don't… know what came over me…” her murmured… I have an idea… Now what? gettn’ this here into them, either a needle or arrow… joelle in the heart, and bigby wherever - It was joelles scream was what interrupted them..

Outside, the two had dealt each other equal damage. His mind clouded, loosing himself faster than he should be, she growled… Joelle grunted against the pain, fighting the blackout that bigby was already in… Their ink blood splattered across the ground. And she was waiting for him to fully transform. Almost excited to see the creature that would emerge in place of his wolf form…

The cold air stung at her cuts, at her lungs… she forced her temperature to rise, watching bigby growl at the pain of being burned. Her teeth clamped down on his neck before turning herself into an inferno of heat. Her hair licked of flames and she could feel herself slipping.. she couldn't... she knew the moment she lost control again... there would be two deaths on her hands... she needed to figure something out fast... and thats when she remembered, the one thing she needed... when the curse set in... To keep her conscious, stable... what she always needed, what came before anything else...

She used that moment to pin him down… her claws dug through his shoulder into the ground, and she did the only thing she knew… the moment his voice roared she shoved her arm other arm in his mouth. Her blood pouring into his system... Waiting for him to clamp down… if blood would calm his outburst…she hoped this would drive him to lust or hunger… than the instinct of ripping her arm off. If killing was his only drive, then she have no choice to full revert, she just hoped her father had figured out the spell… not that it mattered after doing what she did… HURRY UP!!! she yelled at the house... knowing things could turn either way... at any second

tab et to know »ME

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy time is consumed with: Bigby

friendtotorofriendtotoro For your concern of my safety im: tussling in the woods freezing
friendtotorofriendtotoroMy mind is racing with: This needs to stop before I loose conciousness... and we kill eachother.

(( Hope this is okay!!!!!! Let me know if you want to change anything ))
User Image

User Image

TThe growl that had begun to resonate from the wolf was enough to send chills down anyone's spine. Hook continued to gasp and claw at the large hand around his throat, his skin pale, eyes unable to focus. The wolf had scented Red entering the room, ears catching the creak of an arrow drawn back in a bow. The words from the woman he once had such strong feelings for were so desperate he smirked and glanced to her, eyes lifeless and solely black. "Why would I want to fix this?" he snarled coldly. "Maybe I enjoy feeling like this, maybe this is what I needed....release" he chuckled and looked back to Hook who was growing weaker by the second. "Fables are hard to kill....meaning I'm going to enjoy watching the life choked out of you..." he snarled at the old Captain enjoying the fear that glinted in the mans eyes. Fear hit his nose and as Red begged for him to not make her release the arrow he glared at her "You think that will stop me Red? How long have you known me?" he snarled "I've no issue with you right now and if you'd prefer to keep your organs within your body I suggest you back down and leave the room. I'd so hate to make a mess..." his voice was so sinister, dripping in hate and venom. His hair now a jet black and the colour draining from his own skin gently making him reflect an almost paper white. His fangs were clearly visible and his nails had extended into claws, drawing blood from Hook's neck that was slowly running over the wolf's hand and down his arm before dripping off onto the floor. The bright red crimson a scary contrast to the darkness radiating from the once friendly wolf they had come to know.

Minutes ticked by, Bigby could sense the tension behind the Arrow Red had drawn back and part of him dared her to release it into his back just so he could have an excuse to unleash. He could feel the curse tearing at his very being, coating his mind and body, changing every aspect even down to the warm brown hues that his companions would have become to accustomed to. That scent though...the hairs on the back of his neck rose as Joelle entered the house and approached. "Now this...should be fun..." he mumbled to Hook, the Captain's knees buckling but Bigby's grip keeping the man upright. He saw the Captain blink in disbelief as Joelle spoke about needing Human blood, throwing a fresh human body into the room before commanding him to release Hook. Dark eyes fixed on the halfling, a coy smirk on his lips "Why would I want to do that..." he purred darkly, the scent of the human blood driving his senses up but not nearly as insane as the scent Joelle had radiating from her right now. He ran his tongue over his lips briefly "Don't make me hurt you halfling....none of us want that" he growled, watching her step closer....closer. He snarled at her animalistically when she got too close in a final warning and as her foot moved for a final step, her hands glowing and the command escaping her lips he lunged violently, claws unleashed and sinking into her arms. The roar that had torn free of her drew a sadistic smile to his face. Oh this would be enjoyable....he moved first, hauling the halfling towards the nearest exist and leaping after her while Hook struggled to recover and work on something...anything that would help.

The pair fought each other tirelessly, Inky blood splattering the grass outside as teeth and claws tore into flesh and skin. The taste and scent of Joelle's blood in the air was driving his animalistic urges and not in the lustful way. He was holding back, his jumper and trousers torn from their fight, but still he circled her in human form. She'd no doubt be able to hear how fast his heart was pumping, taste the adrenaline that was soaking every inch of his body and feel the excited tremble that pulled him into the fight. He lunged again, sinking his teeth into her before the halfling heated up beneath him, the burns against his human skin drawing a growl as he pulled back for a second only for her teeth to clamp down on his neck before she became an inferno. The wolf shook her away violently, wincing as the palms of his hands began to blister, snarls rumbling as the wolf fought changing. "HALFLING!" Bigby's voice boomed through the still air before Joelle pinned him as he turned to her. His back hit the ground hard before her claws dug straight through his shoulder pinning him into teh ground with a howl of rage and pain. He was snarling at her and the second he opened his mouth to yell at her flesh was shoved into his mouth, her blood coating his tongue, filling his mouth before he was forced to swallow that taste....bitter before but now so sweet, his jaw trembled before his fangs sank hard into her arm, the tips grating against bone as he smirked at her. That cold knowing look in his black eyes. The taste.....was intoxicating. Joelle had yelled for them in the house to hurry up...whatever that meant so the wolf made his move, swinging his right arm round and grabbing at her, before rolling so he was atop of her, her arm still in his mouth, claws still embedded in his shoulder.

Blood, her blood ran over his chin, dribbling down his chin before he released his grip and licked his lips, his weight keeping her pinned. His breath was hot as he leaned close to her "I know what you're thinking Halfling....but all you've done is finish what your father started with me...." he murmured in her ear, before licking her cheek and meeting her gaze with a suggestive smirk. He withdrew suddenly, leaping back to clear some distance between them and wiped her blood from his lip with his finger, looking at it before licking it clean and raising an eyebrow at her. "I can smell you Joelle....taste your excitement...I know what you are thinking....how about I show you? Show you what your father has created.....what he has formed trying to save his precious daughter" his words were spat before he winced and lowered to all fours, bones cracking violently as opposed to his usual painless transformation. Jet black fur erupted over his body as his form grew into the large black wolf she had known, but something was different. Muscles better defined....stronger....his fangs were longer, claws sharper, and tough horns had sprouted from his head, enough to gore an enemy easily [See Image here]. His muzzle curled into a smirk before he opened his eyes, bright red eyes glowing brightly "This is what the curse can do....." he roared, stepping forward menacingly. "And this will be the last sight you-" he paused, raising his head and listening....inhaling. "I smell them....I hear them......all of them." his grin was unmistakable. "So many fables.....and so many forsaken waiting to slay them...." he crouched almost playfully. "Let's see if you can catch up....before I tear Silverwood apart...." he challenged before his howl ripped through the sky, A final glance and he bounced clear over the halfling, tearing up the ground as he raced out of sight into the trees and straight towards the unknowing and defenceless citizens of Silverwood

[OOC: Enjoy...or...you know, run for your lives razz .]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out