Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: Her apartment || Company: Hunter || Thoughts: This is nerve wracking.

Of course Bigby still needed to fix Joelle, of course he needed to help her still. He was such a softie. No one knew this about him, almost no one. But Red knew, she knew just how gentle and sweet he was and something about that made her sigh. There was something about seeing him as such a hard and callous person then seeing a completely different side of him as the person that he really was. Joelle had come downstairs and apologized to Red. Her eyes stayed focused on the brunette until she left then her eyes rolled. She wasn't going to accept that apology, especially not with the way the other girl stormed on outside. Hunter came down and said what he had to say then there was a blanket over her as Bigby pulled one out to place on her. She began to stroke him gently and leaned her head against his ever so slightly. She didn't say anything to his comment for fear she'd just upset him anyways, and that wasn't something she wanted to do. But he was right, she did need to sleep, it was probably the only thing that was really going to help her wound heal. Sure she healed quicker than the average human, but it was still a pain in the a** to deal with.

Red had situated herself on the couch to get as comfortable as she could before letting her arm rest flat against her side that stuck up in the air. Her other arm curled up under her head to support it and she let out a deep breath, closed her eyes, and finally drifted off to sleep. The only thing she could see while she was sleeping were flashes of Joelle in that horrible state, coming after her. Red ended up rolling over and jarring the shoulder sometime in the middle of the night which made her awaken in a start thinking that she might be under attack once again. It was a really bad night. She was finally able to fall asleep without any thoughts or images crossing her mind. In the morning she heard everyone rustling around but decided to sleep longer than the rest, did she really want to face Joelle this morning? With any luck the halfling would be gone. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. She had finally gotten up and went to rewrap her would if it needed. Red cleaned herself up in the bathroom and threw out the old bandage that she had on her shoulder. Trying to maneuver her shoulder around was certainly a chore. And it wasn't something that Red was going to try again anytime soon.

She finally made her way back downstairs and caught the tail end of the conversation that was happening. There was a portal that Joelle needed to get to and Bigby was going to go with her. Whatever. She saw the smile that tried to grace Bigby's lips as she walked in. Red gave a half assed smile at him as she sat down and leaned back in the chair. A rather large yawn escaped her as she reached for a plate to load up with food. She was starving and nothing was going to stop her, except perhaps the thought that Joelle had made the food. She eyed a piece of bacon before she placed it in her mouth and began chewing. Red chewed silently and stared down at her plate of food. She didn't really want to be a part of the conversation. What was a portal going to do and why was it so important to Joelle? She didn't really care, so she let her questions go. Bigby said something about his senses being overloaded and for some reason this was funnier that it should have been and Red let out a quiet snicker that turned into a cough as she choked slightly on her eggs she had just been eating.

What Bigby said about Mary visiting him last night was certainly news to her, what had that wretched woman said to him? Red wasn't really in the mood to stay at this house that belonged to that old woman anyways because then it would just put another person in harms way. And she had a feeling as though none of them wanted that. They didn't need to be in these situations, let alone drag down innocent bystanders. This brought a silent thought to her mind as she began to fill her cup with coffee. Did Bigby still wonder about her or check up on the old woman? What about that collar she had given him? If Red were him she'd never want to wear something that was tight around her neck ever again. Especially nothing like a collar. She poured the creamer into her coffee and stirred it. What was she going to do today? What was Hunter going to do today? Well she knew for a fact that she wasn't going to want to go with Bigby and Joelle. She'd love to spend time with Bigby, but Joelle on the other hand... That would be an opportunity that she'd like to pass up. Before Red knew it Bigby was out the door and she was now sitting with Hunter and Joelle who still hadn't gone to get dressed.

Seeing as Red slept in what she wore the day before she was already dressed, but it would have been nice to go get on some clean clothes and take a shower in her own apartment. "I think I'm gonna go back to my place. I need clean clothes, and I don't feel right about taking a shower at this house. Will you come with me? I'd feel safer being with someone." She took a sip of her coffee, knowing that it was an offer he couldn't refuse, well at least hoping. Why wouldn't he want to go be with her alone someplace? They had some issues that they were going to need to sort out, so when better to do it? Red stood up and went to wash the dishes she had dirtied then found where they belonged in the cupboards. There was no need to leave a dirty home for this poor woman to come back to. Another yawn escaped her lips and she went to grab her cloak that she left in the living room. Red folded up the blanket she had made use of and put it where Bigby had retrieved it from the night before. After she was content with the way things looked she found Hunter and asked if he was ready to leave. When they were ready to leave she headed out after draping the cloak over her shoulders to hide her wound. Not many people walked around with a torn up shirt and dried blood all over it.

Red stayed quiet as they walked back to her place. It wasn't too long of a walk to make the silence awkward, but it wasn't all that short either. Many times she had wanted to say something but was just too afraid she'd say something wrong. She wished so badly for it to be like old times where she could just bring up a topic and they could talk without interruption for hours. They reached her apartment and Red went inside, leaving the door ajar for Hunter to follow her. "You can do whatever you need. Just hang out or go somewhere. I should be out fairly soon." She smiled at Hunter then turned to go into her room and grabbed some clothes. Red went into her bathroom to take her shower, she stripped off her pants then crossed her arms down at the hem of her shirt and tried to get it off over her head. Big mistake. She let out a cry of pain and tried to stifle it by placing a hand over her mouth. "Don't worry about me. I'm fine." Red called out to Hunter, she could just see him outside the door with his worried face. Well, s**t. She slowly pulled her arm inside the tattered sleeve of her shirt and pulled it off to one side. If only she had done that to begin with. The bandage was off of her shoulder and she was soon standing under the warm water.

Red came out of shower and towel dried her hair as much as she could then wrapped the towel around herself and used a hair dryer to finish the job. She was dressed quickly then walked out with her shoes in hand and placed them on the floor by the door. Red sat down on the couch in her small-ish living room, pulled her legs up and crossed them with her hands resting on her ankles. "So now we have a chance to talk. I don't want to get into anything too deep, but I do want to try and resolve some things. And if not that, then I just want to be able to talk about what has happened. Okay?" Red looked at Hunter quietly as she waited for a response from him. When he was ready to talk, she'd listen, and fill in her bits.

Captain Smily
                                                        Hopefully that's alright that I moved him....

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

xx just a parasite!! Human/Forsaken

friendtotoro etˊs get started » SHALL WE

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Joelle had nodded at Bigby’s question with a slow distracted nod. She was still looking at the page, the words that remained, trying to wrap her head around this. It felt so wrong, and as cheerful as she felt about the whole thing, she was still skeptical. It was like this was it. She had nothing else to hold onto anymore. With the few things she did know… the last of them slipping away… it was as if this new identity had made it a perfectly clean slate no even a smudge. Should she not be happy for this? A chance to start fresh. Wasn’t it a good thing that she wasn’t struggling with memories? Fighting with blurry faces and fuzzy places. That she didn’t feel empty at every second. But she did. She couldn’t morn for parents that she had lost, or appreciated their lives because everything they had taught her, raising her it meant nothing now. All the accomplishments, ever ounce of her gone. Yeah. Hunter crossed his brows, he felt rather proud of the plan. Not like anyone thought of anything else. She has a chance to become whoever she wants, and become someone again. Keep herself human… It was almost like a bullet. It sounded great in theory, still keep a sane side of herself while the rest was chaos… but… That why she wanted to go to this witch. She agreed with Bigby… he still saw her as, whoever she was… and she wanted to become that girl again, before he forgot too.

After the explanation she waited to hear the opinions of those around her. Only to get distracted now and then by Hunters heart pick up tempo every so often when he looked at Red, or when bigby got twitchy. She could smell the discomfort from him. She sipped the coffee hungrily… she had eaten last night… she knew she didn’t eat but it didn’t stop the gluttony or blood lust the itch in the back of her mind. His voice breaking the silence had caught her off guard. Ah. Cigarettes… the thought of him with one was tangible… but she had no memory to back up the thought… If she had her memories, she would have known the cause of his agitations… she lifted the mug to her lips, hiding behind it slightly Okay. Sounds good. Her words murmered… eyes trailing after him before moving to red. She could still taste the fable, and the open invitation was quickly turned away. A odd relief had set in… the Halfling, yet there was a sting of hurt. She wanted to make up with red, but something said it would never happen, or not now anyway.

Nodding to Hunter, who seemed a little hesitant to let her leave, Joelle redress. Dressing herself in the outfit Marry had brought. She wonder if the thought as Bigby as nothing more than a coat pleased Marry a little too much… Joelle pulled her hair into a pony tail and slipped on her boots. She slung her bag over her shoulder and made her way out. You Ready? She asked, closing the door behind her. She walked down the steps, watching the wolf turn his gaze to her. First thing was cigs… she thought about it as he responded, and the walk began. Is that the only way to deal with your senses… Cigarettes.. her palms sweaty, she could still feel his agitations. She clenched her teeth down. Has anything else ever worked? The wind carried scents of mundane, and of fables… of sweet blood and life… everything living thing gave of emotions… she put a larger space between them. Trying to look at anything than him. Focus on his words rather then his scent. It was easier with hunter, he didn’t mind her… nibbling.

When he had gotten his cigarette’s the half forsaken took a deep breath. His own senses calming, calmed her…. She wasn’t so fixated on biting into him now. Do you remember anything from being under their influence? More specifically… anything about an army or domination? She shoved her hands in her pockets, pulling out keys, jingling as she unlocked the black truck and stepped into the drive seat, waiting for Bigby to follow. Hunter and I have gathered that they’re planning to run the city, but I’m worried that’s not they’re only objective. She grabbed at small baggy that was full of red cubes, that could easily be mistaken for jello, but it reeked of blood. She popped it in her mouth and cringed a little. It was animal blood. The taste wasn’t as appealing as human, fable or forsaken flesh… but it helped…sort of...

Over the next few hours , Joelle explained what they’d discovered. That this portal was a hub for brining in Forsaken. They assumed that the crook, could be in charge but she didn’t know if that was true yet. There was a vast number of forsaken… growing In numbers quickly. It would be easy to estimate… that forsaken could easily swarm the Silverwood. And they both thought it would stop there, but its been growing from roomer has it – though, Grymlink never seemed to lie. Im also worried, they’re not just pulling Forsaken out of a portal. Joelle turned off the highway and down a country road. I’m concerned they’re unwriting fables. I still have the old cases… They’re was a smile of achievement on her face. I was looking at the Marry case. Body disappeared, killed by forsaken no doubt… what if she was unwritten… It’s a theory… but its obvious that forsaken have different levels of intelligence…abilities She let the idea fall open. Before pulling off to the side of the road and drove a little into a forest area. There is a portal just a ways from here. Grymlink took me through it, it leads to the Blue Ridge Mountains… The witch is then a day or so, and the portal to Your homelands, not far out… She pulled the keys out of the car and hopped out of the truck and around the back to grab a back pack. She switched her boots with hiking shoes and stuffed her purse into the bag. Before Looking to the wolf. You’ll be able to take your wolf form freely. she said, smiling at him… Its not hunting season yet, so they’ll be good game… She was hoping to crack a smile out of him… But a silence took over. He was down to keep her safe. Made a promise to do so… but... We’ll be far from Silverwood and from Red… As much as I want to get back whomever I was… my objective is to close or seal the portal… Or atleast figure out whats going on… I don’t know how long that’ll take. And obviously its not the safest, you’re still healing… I can drive you back… but since I’m not asking if you’re okay with what I’m doing. I’m asking if you still want to come…

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

tab et to know »ME
tab tab xxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy time is consumed with:
gingerdoll
Bigby

friendtotorofriendtotoro For your concern of my safety im: In a forest a few hours past newyork.
friendtotorofriendtotoroMy mind is racing with: Lets begin

friendtotorofriendtotoro Word meanings:

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro═════════════════════════════════════╝

(( lead them into the mountains or whatever you want to have bigby do. I felt like the post had dragged on for so long i didnt want to Godmode too much. So yeah hope this is good! Forgot to post this last night OOOpps. Working on Hunters today emotion_dowant !! Been trying to think of some stuff, ))

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
MyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoroUser Image

User Image

Hunter leaned against the counter fixated on the wolf before Joelle but in about wanting to go to this portal… and to a witch. He knew she wanted to go to the portal. They both did, but there was no way to get there with Cole on their hands, dealing with the traitors here, and then dealing with the people Bigby and Red were under. He couldn’t abandon her. That much he knew, but at the same time, it felt like they weren’t getting anywhere… The portal could help… but a witch. So maybe he wast the only one coming up with plans. Least his worked, and didn’t allow her to give up anything. But to think she’d go alone. About to insist he’d go – as he said he would have – until the wolf piped in and said he’d go with her. Hunter got it. Protect Joelle fall inlove with Red. Couldn’t he just have one and be happy. Sure, he slept with Joelle and Red still wanted him in his life... But the only peace hunter got now was that Joelle didn’t feel anything for the wolf any more. As much as the thought was “flattering” having a broken heart buddy isn’t all its cracked up to be. It’s a lot more depressing and full out frustrating.

He fixed his eyes on red, seeing her in the morning, half a sleep… all those memories. It was hard to wipe away all those years together. He watched her sit down, crossing his arms he refocused himself. He hadn’t felt much of the back lash of sleeping with Joelle because he wasn’t around Red. The moment took his mind of her, could get away from thinking about her, and since he never saw her… at the time it was no big deal. But now… It was a completely different story. Having them both in the same room… Atleast it was clear from Joelle Capri, he could be thankful to think Red wouldn’t find out… Or not for a while anyway. Would she be hurt by it? Would she have a reason to be? She wasn’t his girlfriend. She was in love with the wolf so… maybe he didn’t have a reason to feel semi guilty… but he still did.

When Red spoke up, he nodded, watching the wolf leave before turning his gaze back to the Red head… They had cleared up matters for the time being. But hadn’t really gotten to the root of any of their problems… Really, they had a tone of problems but that’s what made them a tighter knit friendship. Failed in the department of saying ouch, but grew in the department of holding on… even if they were growing apart. He just wanted to grow back together. Do you even have to ask. he said with one of his smirks. Watching Joelle get up. He moved from the counter, wanted to stop and talk to her… but the stubbornness of her wouldn’t have it. He knew that for a fact. Besides, could deprive her of what she wanted… He clenched his Jaw, leaning back against the counter. Nodding his head to red I’m just going to get my things, do what you have to and we’ll head out in a bit. He smiled at her and ascended the stairs jut as Joelle was coming back down. I’m going. He had stuck his arm out to stop her, but the look in her eyes made him move it, sheepishly. How are you going to eat? He could see in her eyes, that she had thought about it… Just be careful. Kill a forsaken and you’ll have an army upon you…

Having cleaned things and with stuff in hand, Hunter headed back to the main level, and then left with Red. He eyed her every now and again. The silence nothing like he hadn’t experienced before… Sometimes he hoped she’d just say something… but instead it seemed they would both remain silent… like the times she would tag along for a hunt… but the air… had more tension. It wasn’t flowing or calming. It wasn’t like gliding on ice… but rather tip toing thin ice waiting for either of them to be the one to break it first.

Stepping into her apartment, Hunter sucked in a breath. There were more negative experiences than good in this room and he hoped that starting after today that would change. He looked around in silence… wondering if he was to sit, or stand. He didn’t feel comfortable leaving her by herself. They were greater, safer in number… Yeah. Sure. He nodded watching head off to her room. So, he nimbly sunk himself into the sofa and tried to close his eyes. Nothing ever wrong with a nap, or thinking.

With time to himself he could let things swarm his thoughts and his hopes, his desires and his soul… but of course it was not meant to be. As he got comfty he heard the odd movement and rustling until a scream erupted from Red. The hustmas was already over the couch and ready to get to her only to pause. He could see her half dressed, wincing as blood started to pool the shirt. Ah… well, that was a scare he didn’t need to relive… or a sight in which he needed to see. Hunter Turned and sat on the couch, squish himself as far into the couch as he could with eyes as focused on the wall as possible. She left the door open… the door was open. She was showering with the – OH GOSH! He took in a deep breath, crossing his arms and attempting to think of anything and for on everything but the on goings behind him. Why? He tried to focus on the words of the wolf. Think of the things she had done with Bigby, attempting to prove to his heart and mind that this was nothing. That what was happening was old habits of spending centuries together.

He took in a deep breath, the water shutting off, he closed his eyes tightly got up from the couch and refrained with every ounce of himself to look at the ajar door and walk towards the kitchen. Water was good. When he heard the blow drier he tempted back to the couch and kept things focused on what he might want to say to her an what should they do. He never knew now. Always feeling like he had to prepare a conversation around her, rather than simply being with her. He felt like they had to have a conversation, rather than accepting the silence together and just sitting together in silence. That’s what he wanted again, but its not like he knew that it would happen any time soon.

When she sat down, all he could smell was her sweet scent. Back then, she’d always shower after the night and then they sit at a fire and talk and laugh. Huddle under a blanket together or fool around with board games that never went to far before pieces were being thrown. He cracked a smile. I don’t know how we’ll resolve anything if we keep things light, some things we’ll have to resolve on our own… It wasn’t said angrily or rudely, it was light… like the old hunter… times change, we change, I’ve learned that… but sometimes we remain the exact same…. But, You love the w-hm Bigby. I’m still getting over you. I don’t think that things will ever go back to what they once were… he smiled look over to Red… I don’t know what to ask… and I’ve thought about it.. He moved to get comfy again. I want to know, what you’re willing to tell me. Instead of the tug-o-war I always do. What’s bugging you. What you want to talk about. What’s been on your mind, what has bugged you the most.. how you feel, or if you’re okay from whats been happening, and from last night… I am really sorry for not being able to stop her. Hunter started to the wall… Which also reminds me, I still owe you a favor… So what do you want.

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: Her apartment || Company: Hunter || Thoughts: This is nerve wracking.

His response to her comment was understandable. They weren't going to figure out the things they needed to sort out if they kept a light air about it. But was she really going to want to have this kind of a conversation right now when she knew that Bigby and Joelle were going off on some kind of scavenger hunt? What if she never saw Bigby again? And to be completely honest she would be kind of upset if she never saw Joelle as well, whether the girl had attacked her or not. Red's head nodded and she sighed. Her legs shifted to pull up against her chest and she placed her chin on top of her knees. She could already feel the emotion welling inside of her. She wasn't going to want to have this conversation, but if they were ever going to try and get back to the way they once had been it was going to have to happen. Her eyes were fixed on him until he started to speak for the second time. Gray eyes cast down to look at her sock clad feet and her shoulders hunched. Red didn't want to hear those words coming out of his mouth, because that just meant that they were true. Hunter had always been there for her to keep her as level headed as she could possibly be.

Red felt a twinge of guilt inside of her, but who wouldn't? Who, in their right mind, would have a relationship like she had with Hunter and not feel guilty for what he was saying? No one would. It literally made her feel like the worst person in the world. Who would build up a relationship like the one they had just to throw it all away? She sucked in a deep breath and tried to assess the situation that was before her, but there was nothing she could do. There was nothing she could think of that would even come close to justifying what she had done. He wanted to ask something, or knew that he wanted to say something but didn't know where to start. And that fact alone was more upsetting to her than anything had been lately. When did it start when they were no longer able to just have a conversation? Oh right, it was when Red decided to make everything about herself and when she decided that she wanted to fall in love with Bigby and not tell Hunter about it. It started when she decided she wanted both of them, but she knew that wasn't going to happen because they hated each other. Red was such an illogical person then and it completely took her off guard now. Because now that she was sitting here with Hunter and thinking about what she had done she was beginning to realize just how dumb she was being.

He was going to let her talk freely, he wanted to know what was on her mind, what she had done, what was bothering her. In all honesty what was bothering her right now was herself. The most horrible situation to get caught in is one where you're absolutely disgusted with yourself because there's really nothing that you can do about it other than talk it out. And who better to do that with than the one person who knows you better than anyone else? Red could feel the frustration boiling up in her and soon it came out in tears. Her head turned away from him and she sniffed as quietly as she could. Of course he was going to know that she was crying, but she still wanted to try and hide it from him. Hunter brought up being sorry about not being able to get to her when Joelle had attacked her. Red's head whipped around to look at him, but let him finish speaking. He owed her a favor. She laughed quietly at that and her head shook. "It wasn't your fault that she attacked me. She's a monster now. And I know you guys are trying to help that, but I'm not sure if she doesn't like being what she is. You'd think someone would have more will power than that. I don't think I'd attack Bigby, or you especially, if I was changing into what she's changing into now. And if I felt like I was going to attack I'd run. I'd get as far away from you as possible...." Her eyes were red and she could feel it.

Her head went back down to her knees and she wiped her face against them, good thing she hadn't put on her makeup just yet. She lifted her head then shifted to lay on her back and place her head down in Hunter's lap so she was looking up at him. Her legs stayed bent and she placed her hands together on top of her stomach. Nothing better than a little talk with Psychologist Hunter to make you feel better. Red sucked in a deep breath and let it out slowly, she let her head sink into his lap and she forced herself to relax. If they were going to overcome what was going on she had to open up to him, and she was going to have to do that right now. "What's been bothering me...? more like what hasn't..." Then it all came pouring out of her. "I hate that I can't seem to love you the way you want me to. I hate that I've been treating you like this. I can't stand that you've been hurt so badly by me. I want to talk about what's been in my head. I want to talk about anything with you. I want to get back to how we were, but I don't think we ever will because I'm selfish." By now the tears were flowing freely but her speech was unaffected.

"I want to tell you how much I hate that you've been hanging out around Joelle. I hate the fact that Bigby won't leave her alone. I guess I'm just jealous for literally no reason and I know it's stupid but I can't help it. You know me, I like to have attention from everyone at all time. I just need to learn when to fight for attention and when to just leave it be." For some reason this was way more liberating than she thought it was going to be. And it felt good. It felt amazing to finally be able to let everything out. It was going to upsetting to hear what Hunter was going to say back to her though if he was going to say what she thought he was going to say. Red curled over on her side and put her back to him. She didn't want to talk anymore. She didn't want to confess anything else that she was feeling. It would only hurt him, it would only hurt her. But she did feel a little better by getting everything off of her chest. Well almost everything that is. There were still a few key things that she was hiding from Hunter but they were things that she was planning on never letting out into the day light. At least not for a very very long while. Besides, what had happened between herself and Bigby was probably going to be a one time thing unless things changed between them. Which she didn't see happening anytime soon. This talk with Hunter cleared so many things off of her chest, but it brought up other feelings that she didn't realize.

What if she was never going to be with Bigby, then she severed all ties with Hunter romantically, she'd be alone. And that was something that she wouldn't be able to survive with. Red was such a physical person she needed someone with her at almost all times in order to stay alive. Some people are hermits and others are the exact opposite. Red was the exact opposite. Being close to people was comforting, that was part of the reason why she felt so comfortable right now and why she was able to spout off everything that she had been saying. Physical contact was relaxing to her, it was just a fact. Her hands had shifted to go under her head and her eyes closed. What more was she supposed to say right now? Nothing really, all she had to do now was wait for what Hunter was about to say, how was he feeling? What confessions did he have for her?

Captain Smily

User Image

User Image

The wolf had been pacing in the garden when Joelle had finally made an appearance. With his senses slowly going overtime he had known exactly where she was getting dressed and had even started to walk down the path as she opened the door, her question to confirm if he was ready to go answered clearly by the gesture. The halfling...if she could even be called that...fell instep beside him as they walked. His face settled into a hard set frown, brain working to siphon out the unnecessary scents and sounds. It was already tiring him out and the sooner he had one of those cancerous sticks between his teeth the better.

Joelles....Capris question jolted him from concentration, scents flooding him for a second and making him grimace briefly before regaining control. His eyes had flickered amber for a second but a shake of his head rectified it. "No, there are other ways...." he mumbled roughly, scratching the side of his head. The fewer words the better, less focus required for speaking that way. Has anything else ever worked? The wolf pondered for a second before looking to the halfling gently "Nothing legal...." he said before clearing his throat. The halfling stepped away and her agitation lessened, they were like magnets, their own senses and agitations bouncing back and forth and just raising tensions. Thankfully the shop came into view just as a headache threatened to form behind his eyes. "Back in a minute..." he said gruffly before disappearing inside.

He emerged after a short time with one already between his lips and wasted no time in lighting it by the shop door. A long drag and slow exhale let the smoke rise and almost instantly calmed him. "Much better... " he said tapping ash off the end before stepping down the stairs to rejoin Joelle. "To answer your question cigarettes are the best legal solution. Drugs actually work better and don't have an effect on fables in small quantities but I couldn't risk it with the Police you understand? Mayor pulled the plug on it pretty quick so I stick to the shittiest brand of cigarettes you can get. They block the senses better...and are easier on the wallet" he said before drawing on it again.

They arrived at the truck, the wolf finishing his cigarette and flicking it to the ground, stepping on it to extinguish the embers, his brown hues shifting to the female when she questioned again. He grunted, rubbing the back of his neck "You're talkative today...." he said with a brief smirk. "I remember casual mentions but any concrete memories are fuzzy. I can't recall anything decent or reliable. Believe me I've tried..." he said before climbing into the truck and tilting his head back against the head rest. "No doubt the crooked man wants to run the city. He already believes he does to an extent. I don't think they're heavily involved with the forsaken. The crooked man seeks money and power. He thrives in making people suffer and struggle to survive but he's not someone who'd have us slaughtered easily. We'd have to really piss him off. While we're valuable we're fine. The forsaken....aren't as forgiving." a bag rustled and the smell of blood made the wolf stare at the jello cube before shuffling away slightly and opening a window. "Give me a warning next time won't you before you chow down? You're not the only hungry one here..." he meant the warning in a lighthearted way but there was a serious undertone to it. The window helped ease the scent and the wolf leaned his head in his hand against the window, looking out as they drove. "The forsaken give you a chance if you're valuable to them....two if they're really desperate. They don't take lightly to being turned down either....they certainly didn't when I told them to stick their offer where the sun doesn't shine...." he rubbed at his beard. "The forsaken and the crooked man have different agendas. But that doesn't mean they can't help each other out....I reckon you're right. That's what worries me..." he murmured. Joelle continued to explain throughout the rest of their journey, the wolf listening and thinking as she did so. She was concerned they were unwriting fables, and the smile of achievement on her face when she mentioned having the old cases drew a small smirk to the old dogs face as well. She looked like her old self for a moment....his gaze softening as faint memories of a girl more than half her age staring up at him triumphantly after winning a game of eye spy he hadn't even known he was playing. His brows settled into a frown...her opinion actually making sense. "If they're unwriting fables....how are they doing it, and why only certain ones?" he murmured as they pulled over and killed the engine.

He climbed out, slamming the door shut and lighting up another cigarette as Joelle joined him on his side of the truck all the while explaining where they were going. Smoke escaped his lips and nose before she mentioned taking his wolf form. Brown hues shifted to her, an eyebrow raising "Hunting season or not....I shouldn't change if I can help it." he flicked the cigarette to the floor, stepping on it as he spoke. "Draws unwanted attention. While I'm in your world I will respect your values...." he smirked at her "I'm house trained....I don't piss on your carpet...you don't on mine. Don't go messing with the homelands" he warned her gently. "They're my territory and I'm not risking you out there...understood?" he said sternly. He moved forward a step, stopping as Joelle spoke her final piece, the wolf folding his arms and leaning his weight more on one foot. He was still healing, her objective was to seal the portal or figure out what was going on. She wasn't asking his permission, just whether he still wanted to come with her. He frowned, stepping forward "If I didn't want to come....would I be here?" he murmured. "I promised your father I would look after you....so far I've failed on that promise. Not anymore...." his arms unfolded, his large hand placing itself firmly on her shoulder. "Just me and you now....two beasts against the forsaken" he said smoothly. "You're still Joelle to me...you always will be. No matter what happens....." he said before pulling away. "Come on then...." he said looking to the woods. "Lots of ground to cover in a small amount of time...." he said before leading the way down the slope, helping her if she needed it before extending his arm "Lead on...." he said, walking beside her, all his senses on high alert.

He walked with her through the woods, lifting branches out the way and helping over fallen logs or streams if she needed it. Suddenly he stopped, lifting his head slightly and frowning "We're close.....right? I can hear it....." he asked, glancing back at the halfling before nodding towards a clearing and leading the way. "Of course it's in a tree....fables are so discreet" he murmured, gesturing to the giant oak with the dark portal carved into its trunk. Purple flecked within its depths, warm and inviting. "Well, no time like the present...." he said before stepping through, eyes widening at the sight of the mountains "Huh....reminds me of home...." he said with a glance back to Joelle, folding his arms, another cigarette balance between his lips. A thoughtful expression crossed his face "You said a day to the witch.....we can't do that." he said plucking his cigarette from his mouth and flicking it to the floor, ensuring to extinguish it. "Remember what I said earlier?" he asked, hands going to his shirt and unbuttoning the first two buttons before he smirked "I'm about to piss on your carpet....sorry" he said before disappearing into the trees. He emerged in full form moments later "Take these...." he said, handing her his clothes before crouching down "Hop on...and hold on tight" he said before stretching out. "Just shout directions alright?" he said before bounding off with her on his back.

Heavy paws thudded against the earth, large strides making the journey quick and efficient. The thick trees were adequate cover and soon the wolf was slowing as they neared the witches house. "Two tics...." he said, nudging Joelle off and grabbing his clothes from her, heading off to dress and emerging fully clothed, adjusting his tie. "What? I turn up all teeth, claws and drool and she'll never do anything for us...." he said lighting up another cigarette. The smell that came from the house crinkled his nose, the wolf pausing by it and sniffing "Urgh....gingerbread....that s**t'll kill ya...." he muttered, drawing on his cigarette. "Well Joelle, this is your dig....take the reins" he said "And try to be quick, I don't really have a sweet tooth...." he said, exhaling smoke once more.

""Who's afraid of the Big bad wolf?
You should be...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

[OOC: .]

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
MyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoroUser Image

User Image

Hunter had almost stopped talking the moment he heard her cry. He could always think back to those days when her emotions got the best of her. When she got to angry, when things flooded out after being bottled in for to long. There was always a reason that brought red to tears. There was never a time he had failed to try and be there for her. Never failed to let her be a shoulder she needed, a punching bag, a person to rely on, vent to. But over these past few months of getting back together… All she ever seemed to do was yell at him because somehow they were both messing it up. The y didn’t know how to go back to being what once was, because life didn’t work like that. And now in this moment – instead of wrapping arms around her – he had to press forward, he had to keep talking. If they were going to fix what was between them… they needed to be equally honest with each other.

So he kept his eyes straightforward. Trying to keep as relaxed as possible… but her answer… his lips thinned. He remembered her words… Rememered how hard it was for her to keep her conscious. His mind reiterating all the things she had said, all the things she had wanted to do to Bigby and Red… all the things he knew she did… But also… He knew how much she fought, how much she tried. He was never in her situation and would never truly know but he could see it… Joelle, is still somewhere in her… she doesn’t have full control… but she fights everyday to be better… Everyday is a new challenge, every day she forgets more, losses herself more. Its hard to hold onto sanity… to morals when you’ve got nothing to hold onto… It wasn’t to long ago, you called Bigby a monster red… we both did… a lot of people do… She knows she’s a monster…. Believe me, she doesn’t want to be.

He wasn’t to sure how much she wanted to hear about Joelle. Its not like the two ever got along to begin with. There was always some form of tension between the two… and in this moment the last thing Red would probably want to hear, were the words he had to stay… but in Defense of the halfling… he had to cut her some slack…

Hunter’s heart nearly jumped out of his chest when Red placed her head on his laps. He sucked in a breath and almost refused to let it go, tensing at the feel of her. They used to spend hours like this. In silence or in conversation. It was normal… it had been normal… and now he didn’t know where red and him stood. True they were trying to get there friendship back together but at the same time was it really okay for him to be doing this when there was a relationship of some kind happening between her and the wolf. And though his focus shouldn’t be here, this is where it headed… he focused on her words instead…. Starting at the tear stained cheeks and watery red eyes. Doing his best not to let his own emotions surface again.

Hunter didn’t want red scratching at old woods, or breaking through his boundries again. She was mad at herself for doing all these things and it made him so relieved and happy to hear. But it also broke him, knowing that she was and had tried but nothing worked. He needed to face the reality, that this was their relationship… hunter cracked a smile. Taking thumb to wipe away one of her tears, before smoothing out her hair. We’re both selfish red… he smiled kindly. Maybe, instead of chasing what was, we should work harder to be better than before… I think… the reason we got here, was because we failed to talk about out the frustrations or wants we had for each other. And now, we have to deal with it… Logically, it seemed so true… so open about their problems with everyone else. So open about their own frustrations, so focused that they only had each other… why try and say Ouch, to ruin the only great friendship and relationship you had going…

He watched tear after tear streak her face, unable to know what he should do in this instant and she vented out her heart. Listening to the words and thinking about how ironic they could sound. It wasn’t like he had chosen to really hang around her hat first… it just became that way over time… Though it was funny how this circled worked. He hated that Bigby was so caught up with both Red, and Joelle… Hated that Joelle had been so focused on the wolf… Hated that Red was so focused on Bigby… he felt a sense of accomplishment when Joelle had taken a step in his direction… But… he wasn’t really allowed to complain about that, or brag about that because Red of course was so frustrated by it… even though he hated she was always around the wolf. Even when he voiced it. She got mad at him for it… But… it had been his own fault. She latched onto people. Need their presence. He was gone, Bigby was around… And the words he had to say, just ate at him. You have a reason, to be jealous red. The guy you like, is spending time with another girl. Even if he doesn’t feel something for her. Our mind and heart do and think awful things. He watched her role over… she didn’t want to say any more. But he was really hoping that she would open her mouth… he knew about what had happened between her and the wolf… But he didn’t want to be the a** that brought it up. He looked away, he just hoped to her hear it from her lips. It would make things between them so much easier.

But now, it looked to be his turn. What things did he have to confess. Oh, what about the one of sleeping with Joelle… hm… was that… something he should say? Everyone has their secrets… was it wrong for him to keep them… that’s what they had been doing. And as much as secrets can protect. They can also hurt. And thought its better not knowing the truth… sometimes its something that we need to hear. I know, what it like… to be jealous red. It wont get easier. He said, starting at the back of her head, her eyelashes just barely peaking out.. he didn’t need to study the contours of her face… but he always did. There were times, I didn’t want to tell you something, because I didn’t want to lose what we had. Wreck what we created… but… I thought you should know… I don’t hate Bigby as much as I once did. I hate that you’re with him… but I appreciate what he’s done for this town… and for you. I’m frustrated for my own selfish reason, frustrated, Red, that you get mad with me angry when I tell you something, can be defensive when I tell you something, can shut me out when ever you want, but I cant be cross with you… can get you out of my head, that your problems are the priority… that I jump at a snap of a finger… I have always hated that anyone can ask me for a favor, imply they need help and I am cursed to forever say yes. For once red. I have always wanted to be the hero, acknowledged for what I’ve done, instead of thrown in the back. I did all the work to save Aurora while the prince found one opening to slay the dragon and he gets the praise. The same thing basically happened with Snow white. And you. I saved you, you run to Bigby… He started out the window. He was forever written to be a side character. And as much as he wanted to break out of the role… it never seemed to happen.

He took in a sharp breath… unsure wether or not he should say the very thing on his mind… Pounding right there. Say it, you slept with Joelle… I slept with her… He let the silence fall… hoping the tension wouldn’t be as big as he felt it was. But if she got mad now, he already knew her dirty secret…. Its wasn’t any means of revenge… or getting back at her. It was convenience… and being honest… he just hope she’d be honest too. There was no way around it. she gets blood, I get to work out my stress. It sounded so much worse than the deal seemed. Friends… with benefits… Its ended, no emotional attachment involved… - Crack. Hunter held in silence… leaning on the sound he had just heard. Eyes narrowing, nudging red to move (if she already hadn’t). He stood walking slowly towards the patio door… heart a steady, his hand moving towards his pocket…eyes narrowed in the darkness. He turned, grabbing red, forcing her towards the wall as soon as the forsaken came crashing in. Looks like we’re finishing this another day he gave a goofy smile before telling her to get her bow and a few items.

Hunter held them off, not without a few injuries. He had left his car at bake wells, and it wasn’t there, when they had made a break for it. He cursed. Knowing he’d have to hijack a car or catch a cab before the forsaken caught back up. Wanna tell me whats been happening behind the scenes? Leaned against a back ally wall, catching breath, feeling old wounds open up, he grimaced. This week was just not a good week.

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

So sorry this took so long, but I also didn’t want to take full control. I thought I’d throw in a twist but wanted there to be some leeway ☺

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: On a rooftop || Company: Hunter || Thoughts: Ugh

Her head nodded as he told her she had a reason to be jealous. Of course she did. And of course he'd be the one to tell her. What Hunter was speaking of now were her double standards. She'd always had them, and now that they were here in this situation with him explaining it, it made her feel like a horrible person. Of course she'd get upset with him when he went to hang out with other people, but she'd always go and choose Bigby over him and think nothing of it. How rude of her was that? Pretty ******** rude. The next words that were going to leave her mouth were going to be 'I'm sorry', but after he spoke up first she didn't want to talk anymore. She didn't want to say anything, she didn't want to feel anything and she didn't want to be alive. Red had no reason to feel this way. She'd slept with Bigby, and that was right after finding out Hunter was in this world. Can you say shady? She certainly could. Why was she surprised? She shouldn't have been. There was no reason for her to. Hunter and Joelle had been spending a lot of time together, so there was no reason to be surprised by the news.

She didn't care. It didn't matter, why would she care. That was actually the biggest lie she'd ever told herself. She cared, she cared a lot. But there was nothing she could do about it. He said it had ended and there was no emotional component to what had been going on but she didn't care. The fact that this had happened was all her fault. The reason she was feeling this way was all her fault. She had pushed him away because she didn't know what to do to to show him her feelings. Of course it was true that he was always the one to save her, and because of that it was like an everyday thing. It was nothing special. It was like having the same teacher for years and years, you get so used to their voice that sooner or later you just end up not listening to them anymore. Then you get in the substitute teacher and everything becomes clearer because it's a different voice. That was exactly what had happened with Hunter and Bigby. Hunter was the old teacher and Bigby was the new substitute who opened her eyes. There was no way she was ever going to put it that why while talking to Hunter, but it was that exact situation.

The noise that sounded didn't make her move an inch, she just stayed still, trying to sort through what she was going to say next. If she was going to say anything at all... Red only moved because Hunter had put her into motion and she was sat up on the couch staring at the wall across from her. She was still trying to take it all in. Why had it hit her so hard? She brought it all upon herself. She was soon in motion as Hunter grabbed her and shoved her against the wall. Her legs were weak and he was the only thing holding her up. The second she realized that they were in trouble she went to fetch her things and threw a pair of shoes on her feet. With her bow in her hands and her quiver strapped across her back she made it out of the apartment. She followed quickly after Hunter and realized that his car was gone, that was the reason he was cursing. And there was another time, he'd just saved her and been injured in the process. She was really going to have to make that stop being a thing. Red was going to need to save herself now, if she felt it necessary she'd leave and go train on her own to make herself stronger and more dependent. She could handle herself on her own, but it was so much more convenient to have someone there to save and help her.

He was leaning against the wall of a building and she stood against the other wall. What kind of a question was that? What was happening behind the scenes? What was that even supposed to mean? Her head shook slightly as she tried to understand what he meant. Red watched him make a face and she realized that he had been hurt. She looked down at her cloak and used an arrow to make a puncture in the fabric then ripped off a couple of this strips to wrap around the wounds on his arms. Her cape began to repair itself where she had ripped it. Of course he'd heal quickly, but it was still something that she was worrying about. At the very least it would soak up the blood. "I think I'm gonna have to move. My place is too active with attacks. It's been attacked at least three times in the last couple of months. I don't feel safe there anymore." Red spoke quietly, trying to not draw attention to them down the narrow walkway. She backed up against the wall again and looked up at Hunter. She didn't want to stay here and just wait to be attacked, they needed to talk. They still needed time. Her mind wandered and she was wondering what Bigby and Joelle were up to. She sighed quietly and looked back up at Hunter.

"I'm sorry...." Red's eyes looked away from him and up to the sky. There was definitely more to that statement, but she got an idea. The silence that lingered between them was strange but she fumbled with her quiver to get out what she needed. Red pulled out an arrow with a strange tip and a cable attached to the back end of it. She nocked her arrow then let it fly, a strange noise sounded as the tip of the arrow expanded and grabbed onto the edge of the top of one of the buildings. If there were going to be chased it was better to have the high ground. "Go on, grab it, I can't hold onto it and hold onto you, I'm not that strong." She waited for Hunter to grab her and onto the cable and she pulled twice on the cable. They quickly began to ascend into the air and they were soon climbing over the edge of the building and onto the top of it. She grabbed the arrow and closed the tip then placed it back into her quiver. "It's better to have the high ground. At least for me. I've got long range weapons cause I'm a coward." She said in a half assed attempt to make a joke.

Now, was it time for them to wait it out and be attacked or pick them off one by one? There weren't many from what she could tell, but it was strange that the attack had come out of nowhere. Or seemingly nowhere. Why were they attacked? Was there a reason for it? That was something they were going to have to look into. Red circled around the edge to see if she could spot any of the forsaken but there were none that she could see for the time being. So at least that was good. Red made her way back to Hunter and sat down with her back against the ledge of the roof. "Why does s**t like this have to happen right now?" She groaned quietly and let her head fall back so she could look up at the sky. Her eyes moved over to Hunter and she made a face. "So what are we going to do next? Wait them out?"

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

xx just a parasite!! Human/Forsaken

friendtotoro etˊs get started » SHALL WE

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The words of the wolf echoed in her ears while she awaited his answer. “Why only certain ones.” It was good question… A real good question. She crossed her arms… From what she understood, spending hours rereading scribbled notes, paper and documents she pieced together what she believed to be the lead the old Joelle had jumped on. Fables… didn’t come back to life in the real world… If they did, then… either they were reincarnated in their fable realm and had yet to appear… Or… They just didn’t come back at all. Which meant the same for Forsaken. Unwritting a fable means they’d never existed… So, no story, no back ground, nothing to bring back who once was… Meaning, their story went extinct and so did the characters… So why only certain ones? Why build a weak army? Marry, was the main character of her story. She had powers, she could talk, she could full function…other forsaken could not. They were misshaped hideous beasts. Some had leaves of intelligence others did not. From what she read, and had once gathered… there were tiers. Why go for the weak when they could get the strong… but what didn’t make sense… was how Marry and her tale still existed… when she had be unwritten..

Bigby spoke and her eyes shifted… He didn’t want her touching the homelands… All she was attempting to do was help… Even though he wanted to respect her world, Fables had already come to her world… bringing their problem with them. She just thought it wasn’t a good idea to reiterate that. She was trying to fix the problems – not add onto them.

She smiled somewhat stupidly. Of course. He offered to come, he wanted to… she just… wanted to make sure. She had given brief mention of the portals, but never spoke up about everything, not wanting to get shut down by hunter or Bigby before she could manage to get out here. Not like it would really stop her. “promise” spilt from her lips and that sickening feeling came back. She never knew why, but she hated the word, feeling sick. Maybe, it was because the words “so far I’ve failed on the promise” got her the most. Meaning, he hadn’t always been there, when she needed him. Or maybe, it was because she didn’t want him throwing away his life in order to protect her… What ever the reason, his reaching out to hold onto her almost made her jump.

His hands were warm… Like the heat he radiated as a wolf it was safe… Almost memory triggering, and that eased the sickness she had felt. Her eyes looked up to him. Two beasts… She hated being this monster, hated what she was becoming, what she had become. But the way he said it, seemed to ignite a small fire within her soul. The heavy nagging of who was Joelle is his eyes. The small fragments of what was hit over and over again… But this was the whole point about going to the witch…

Capri took his hand at the bottom of the slop. The act of kindness overpowered the swelling pride inside of her… as days continued, it was harder for her to remain true to this sane side, slipping in and out of the beasts mindset… It would be easy to jump trees, or burn them away… but the more she grew accustom to her forsaken side, the more she used it… the hard it would be to pull out… the hungrier she’d get.

Capri nodded at his words. Pointing at the portal. She smiled at his words. “Not everyone can perfect Bigby.” Lips curling up in a smile as she followed him through into the pine crisp mountain air. Her smiling fading. Her and Grymlink had come a lot closer to the witches house… “Portals have a tendency to move… Never trust it to spit you out the same place twice.” The cat had said with a swish of his tail. ” Not always, but, can’t be to careful.” She didn’t like his cheekiness about the whole thing but luckily they were still up in the mountains. We were closer last time… The words mumbled as he said it’d more than a day’s hike. Joelle turned her gaze over to Bigby, head tilting as his hands went towards his shirt, unbuttoning his collar. Her eyes instantly moved to his neck. Her jaw clenched before smiling and rolling her eyes at him. I’m just sooo offended, whatever shall I do. “ she smiled with a huff at her sarcasm.

Joelle stretched, trying to focus on the journey, rather than listening to bigby changed and transform. She heard his footfalls, smelling him, feeling how large his presence was before even turning around. She expected they were just going to run it, but found herself hesitating at his offer. Hold on!? To what!? His fur, or her need to stay as human as possible. The only time she grabbed people now was to feed, or kill. She took in a sharp breath. I’m pulling out the bag of cubes. You can have one if you want. Popping a few in her mouth. To focus on that, then sinking teeth into his flesh.

Spitting out directions, they got to the witches hut in not time flat. Sliding off she watched him take his close and returned human and dressed. She raised a brow. She didn’t see why he’d need to take a human form this far out, but of course his reasoning made sense. I ate gingerbread. It didn't kill me… Ah, maybe he ment Hansel and Gretel… the witches house made of treats and sweets… She nodded to him, I’ll do my best, Witches aren’t the most negotiable creatures…

Turning Capri went to approach the tree to climb only, instead the house came crashing down to the ground. Her heart jumped, and so did she. The door slammed open with a large creak. Silence falling between them. The once were tree’s that stood the house up, were now large chicken legs. Joelles’s eyes widened. Of course, it had to be Baba Yaga… It had to be. Taking in a sharp breath, Joelle looked at Bigby for a moment before nodded and making her way to the house. As soon as she had stepped inside the door shut and the legs moved, standing tall and sending the house back into the trees. Were you sent? Or did you come by free will. The witches hunt stunk, of earth, death, and gingerbread. There were many myths about baba yaga… Her iron teeth was no longer one of them.

I can’t heal both girl. Baba yaga said, stirring whatever in her caldron. Memories. Or body. Joelle had already gotten the portal out of the way. It was easier dealing with the portal then herself… Baba Yaga was known to give wisdom or knowledge to those pure of heart… Joelle was thankful she somehow fit the bill. But this would cost her… Why not both. The witch turned angered. Your lucky you still have something to be hold’n onto. This curse isn’t something to be undone. I’m a witch. Not a miracle maker. Now pick. Joelle picked her answer…It was hard trying to stay focused on what she need. The witch was full of manipulation… and now she question if she had made the right bargain… and the right decision

When the house had crashed to the ground again, joelle stepped out starting to the wolf. Her heart beat quick and the words hunter had once said blasted in her ears. Yes, atleast she had forgotten… but it was so nice to remember. Walking towards him she put on a smile. Hey! There was something differet about her again. A shine in her eyes, or the way she smiled, the way she carried herself, the way her voice seemed to sing again, even though she spoke… sorry to Sorry, keep you waiting. She started at him. Forsaken stilled smelled on her, The inked like marks were still latten on her chest. Memories… Or humanity. She wanted to pick humanity. Wanted to pick normality… but maybe… she made the wrong choice… manipulated by the witch. In this form… she could fight. She could help. She could protect… sure she was a monster… but… atleast with her memories, knowing who she was. She could control it. She wouldn’t lose herself anymore…But unwriting the curse meant starting fresh. She would have a new slate like she had now. No forsaken blood running through her viens. No memories.. Forever trying to live up to whoever the old joelle was… She would have nothing. Letting them protect her, instead of the other way around.

The two had begun walking again. Starting into the mountains.. the portal will be two days now… she hoped over a fallen log, looking to bigby as they climbed up a rocky side. Looking over to him she took another step, Bigby… her voice quieter… I don’t know if I made the right choice..., . Placing her hands on the rock face before finding foot holds to push herself up and over the ledge. Turning she watched him make his way up before looking at the valley bellow. She knew that to him she was Joelle no matter what… but the point of this journey was for her to get back to being herself… To end the monster inside her… Now… she’d have to learn to be the monster inside of her… But, If your offer of training still stands, I’d like to take you up on it. I have memories to hold onto now. I have myself back…but that doesn’t mean… I can’t slip up. I want to be able to control what I am… she looked at him an smiled. That way, I wont regret the choice I’ve made. In the mean time… We can hike up some more… look for food or stay for camp. The closer we get, the more forsaken they’ll be. The less time we’ll have to hunt or rest… Grymlink and I made the mistake not to however, the portal back was a lot closer than it is now… stretching, Joelle grabbed at bottle and passed it to him. Water with minerals. I swear, I didn’t put anything in it. she joked. It had been weeks since that incident but all these memories felt so fresh… Bending down on her haunches she grabbed at the dirt, feeling it in her fingers. What Richard would have given to hike this trail… See this valley. It was still light out, but the sun set quickly in the moutains, and temperatures dropped… she was thankful for the blood cubes, and the blood packs hunter gave her… but he told them to use them sparingly… Killing a forsaken was a dead give away… Feeding off bigby could end up badly.. Keep trekking or do you want to find food?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

tab et to know »ME
tab tab xxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy time is consumed with:

gingerdoll

friendtotorofriendtotoro For your concern of my safety im: Bigby
friendtotorofriendtotoroMy mind is racing with: decisions decisions

friendtotorofriendtotoro Word meanings:

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro═════════════════════════════════════╝

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200

User Image

She hadn’t answered him yet. And in the back of his head, he was starting to figure out why… or really He had a feeling he already knew why. Red did this silence thing when she was either faced with an abundance of information or truth, a serious dilemma or a heart break matter… Either she got defensive or she fell silent. There was never an between. After Bigby had attacked, however long ago… she had been silent for some time… And one day she just popped back to life, leaving that incident a thing of the past… sort of. He hated this confrontations with her, because he never knew how to deal with them, with her… Once, he had done it before. Felt her wrath, felt her distance and silence… when they got into fights, he usually got the silence treatment. Not that it ever lasted long… being pushed away as hard as she had these past few months was a new thing to him. Sure she pushed him away for a day or two, but she’d never done so with so much determination… he wasn’t sure if she was jst trying to get her emotions together, or was really saying she wanted nothing to do with him anymore… because a lot of the time that what she was saying and her actions lined up… so now that they were fixing these problems… He needed to be honest. He slept with Capri, Red had a double standard that was now pushing his buttons… Maybe it was a good thing Capri called quits… If she didn’t, he might not have been able to stand there and tell her… Red would find out some other way, either someone would see him and Capri and tell red… or Capri in one of glory moments –as bigby had – would come out and tell red… It was inevitable she’d find out eventually… but he chose to take the higher ground and come out and tell her, better it come from his lips than anyone elses…

Hunter winced again, finding her words confusing… nor did they answer his original question… She seemed confused by it… He new a time they could speak in code, tell jokes or say things in a certain manor and there was no problem… I don’t think you’ll be moving anywhere in the fable realm all to easily… He stuck his head out, taking in a sharp breath… the vacant streets made him worry that they could be ambushed… You obviously weren’t in the dark about what was going on with crooked man, Red. Or knew something, otherwise this wouldn’t be happening. The crooked man likes to cut off his loose ends quick – Hhmm! Hunter hadn’t registered what red was doing… and the sharp pain of cloth being tied arm his injured arm pulled him back to look at her. His eyes fell. He didn’t know how to respond to that sorry… Tell her its okay? That he forgives her? That everything going to be alright. Its not like he could tell her to forget about it. I was gone for a year… it must have been lonely. We make choices, we hurt people, we forgive and move on. This isn’t the end of our story. So don’t act like it is. Chin up. He said, lifting her chin with a few taps of his finger. But silence fell again…

This time, it was going to take more than few hours of talking or a few days to get things straightened out. This would be a process of mending thing, going back to resolve old untouched problems and then being able to step forward new and fresh. Watching her loose the arrow, he slowly walked over to take the chord. He’d watch her do this about a million times… but could never say in all their years he had ever grabbed hold and gone up himself. He preferred the ground and if he ever had to get to high ground, he climbed.

When she cracked her joke, He couldn’t help but smile. I’d beg to differ on that. His voice light, a shimmer of red peaking out behind her sadness. It had been him who gave her the bow and arrow. Her father was such a condescending man – to him anyway – and said that he better not put his daughter in harms way. Trying to tell him his daughter wanted to learn to fight – when actually he wanted her to learn – because she was so adamant about tagging along was a difficult feet. It was only when he heard Red actually want to fight his eyes widened and he knew her father couldn’t say no for long. After that it was all about pleasing both parties. Keeping red safe, and teaching her to fight. Bow and arrow. Far distance, but a killer marksman. Hunter used the skill rarely, using it to take down prey rather than shoot at someone else. He opted hand to hand combat, ot with weapons as his father had taught. Soon, he didn’t know a better shooter. Red took the skill naturally. In life she confronted things so head on, to hear coward come from her mouth seemed to ironic to comprehend.

Walking to the shadows, hunter slumped against the wall. Watching red make her way over… speaking. Sadly red, the saying in this realm is “That’s life” Meaning life will never go how we plan or want it to…. A hard pill to swallow, In this realm, its also called Reality… something we never had to deal with. he looked over the streets, watching one prowl by. If they could get to the human boarders… it would be less likely they’d go there. True… marry had… but he doubted very much they’d said a bunch of forsaken to the human side of Newyork. My place… give me a bit, but that’s where we’ll need to go. We can crash in my buddies pad. He’s gone for the week. Asked me to watch it. He’s a floor above me, so even if they show up, or are already there… it’ll be the wrong floor. He started to her, before leaning his head back. Just rest, and we’ll go.

Red was right. They didn’t look for high ground. They prowled the streets as if waiting to pounce on the next thing that moved, fable or not. They needed to be on the edge of town to really snag a taxi without being suspected… or to have a higher chance at getting a human cab driver verse another fable…

Lucky for them, the got the right cab driver. Slipping out of the cab, Hunter was hesitant. He looked at the usually busy streets, taking comfort in that... Right now this was their only option. He had business to do, things to take care of, but taking care of red was priority… He sighed heavily… leading up to his apartment. He asked if anyone had stopped by since he or Joelle had left. The answer had been no… But he knew that was a lie. Marry had been there. Meaning, she got in without using the elevator. Great.

In the apartment, things looked as they had left them. After quick survalence it was just them… Cups left to dry, a few cases and such left on the table, empty blood packs soaking in bleach… and then hunter Remembered the bedroom. Rushing over he realized the bed was still unmade and her clothes, garments and work was scattered around. They’d been to busy to clean up, and now he regretted it. A frown started to plant itself on his features. He knew he had nothing to hide, but that didn’t mean Red had to see evidence they had slept together. Didn’t need to know on more than one occasion. Turning he shut the door. Running a hand through his hair, making his way back. He didn’t want there to be some elephant in the room, but it would be inevitable if it did happen. Sorry for the mess, we’ve been busy… for now you might have to stay out of silverwood… I can see about getting you a place in New York, or in the building… Until then you’re welcome to say here… The last time she was here by herself, it was to run away from Bigby and Capri… The last time every one had been here, it was to save bigby, before he had sent Joelle to meet her doom. After that it had been him and Joelle for the next few weeks… when Big and Capri came back, tables would be turning again… and to house all four of them, drama was not hunters forte.

On that note, can you think of any reasons why the crooked man might send people after you… He brought her a cup of cocoa, just the way she always liked it, settling on the couch You worked for him, ever over hear a conversation. Be apart of something? He took a sip, pulling out a coaster and setting the mug down. He patted the cusion beside him, waiting for her to sit down before pulling her into a hug. I said what I said, so that we can grow red… Because the only way to fix this, is to be honest. With eachother, and ourselves. I’ll tell you until you’re sick of hearing it, but I’ll always want you in my life. A part of me, will forever love you, our friendship, and the times we share, good and bad included. Taking another sip, he placed it down and traded it for one of the cases, handing some of his scribbled notes over to her. We believe that the crooked man is playing some roll involved with the forsaken. To what extent, no idea… Less we’re absolutely wrong about that… but that’s the directions things have taken. Grabbing his mug again he grabbed another file and passed it to her. Fable names, some humans mixed in, and a few names crossed out. People and leads… We’ve taken care of a few of them, but… the goal was to deal with a few more… Didn’t plan to get side tracked… I need to take care of a few more cases, either you can come or stay… though I prefer not to leave you alone. Or, I can answer any of your question…

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

So, I was thinking on having marry showing up, maybe taking one or the other but I wasn’t sure and didn’t know where to go from there… and I didn’t want to be pulling it along for the whole thing so its up to you!!

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: Hunter's place || Company: Hunter || Thoughts: Did that really just happen?

Red wasn't in the mood for a lecture. She didn't need him telling her that life wasn't fair. Yeah, she knew that. She knew that better than a lot of people out there in the world. Why? Because she liked to bring a lot of s**t down upon herself. Her eyes rolled and she looked back up at him when he talked about going to his place. Sure, it was safe. It was practically a fortress. With the two of them together they'd basically be unstoppable. They could be a complete power couple if they wanted it to be that way, but it seemed like it would take a lot to get that way. Red stayed seated on the roof while Hunter watched out for the Forsaken. If she needed to take any of them out she would. But rest was a good idea, definitely a good idea. Regardless of the situation they were in Hunter ended up getting them out safely and into a taxi to get away from where they were. Which was definitely a good thing, but now that they were going to his place she knew that she wasn't going to want to be there. Especially after knowing that he and Joelle had been together, obviously at his place because to Red's knowledge Joelle didn't have a place to live.

She stayed silent on the ride there. Red had nothing to say. What would she even start with? Would she go on to tell Hunter that she'd slept with Bigby? Why would she? There was enough heartache in this situation right now, there was no reason to make it worse. But maybe making it worse now was better than waiting for a nice moment and having it spew out of her mouth. She sucked in a deep breath and let it out slowly. She didn't want to be here right now, but with someone out after her there was no reason for her to be out on her own. Especially when Hunter was so close for her to have a little bit of company. Red slid out of the taxi and went with Hunter up to his place, something was obviously wrong with how hesitant he was. But there was nothing she could do about it except be prepared for anything. Everything seemed as normal as ever, except for the fact that there were little tidbits of Joelle all over the place. There was a strong smell of bleach and she knew what it was all about. Of course she knew. Her eyes narrowed as she looked into the kitchen and then she spotted the case files. She didn't want to feel like she was at work. Not while she was here.

When Hunter hurried off to go into the bedroom she eyed him suspiciously and thought about shooting him with an arrow. She knew exactly what he was going to hide. Of course she didn't want to see what she knew had happened between them, but she felt like it would give her closure. Or give her a reason to duke it out with Joelle, that stupid blood sucking b***h. Red had placed her quiver and bow on top of the kitchen table and made sure it was in a place she could get to quickly. Mainly for if Joelle walked in the door and she needed to shoot her. Red was seething on the inside and she just felt like she was going to explode. Maybe it was time for a nice long relaxing bath. Red had her arms crossed and she was leaning against a wall by the time Hunter came back in. "Yeah. Been busy alright." She muttered to herself as he was still speaking. He seemed to ignore her so hopefully he hadn't heard. He told her she was welcome to stay, which she already knew, but part of her didn't even want to mull the idea around in her mind. Did she really want to stay in a place where she knew that he and Joelle had ********? Obviously more than once. It was just uncomfortable for her. And as soon as the sun came up in the morning she was out.

This was obviously hurting her more than she had expected it to. Of course it would though. You spend your whole life with someone, being around them constantly and then finding out that they slept with the one person in the world that you obviously hated? Yeah, that wasn't going to turn out well. Things like this made her start to realize that she was protective over him for a very good reason, because she loved him. Whether she wanted to admit that or not, she really did. But now she wasn't going to get Joelle's sloppy seconds. Now, unfortunately she had to protect what she had, and hopefully Joelle wasn't going to get what she had also. His question pulled her out of her angry thoughts. "Nope. Actually I can't." There was a rude curtness to her voice so obviously she hadn't been completely pulled out of her thoughts. She took the cup of hot chocolate from Hunter but didn't sit down by him as he patted the couch. He began to speak and her eyes rolled. Right now she didn't want to help Hunter figure things out. Even if it helped her, she didn't care. She knew that he was going to come back and be upset with her as soon as he found out about her and Bigby. But at least they had been a one time thing. And unfortunately something told her he already knew about it.

He always wanted her in his life, well sleeping with someone who tried to kill her obviously wasn't the way to do it. She reached over and grabbed the case file that he handed her and she placed the cup down on the table in front of her. Red went back to lean against the wall again and her fingers flipped over the pages. They were trying to figure out what the problem was, why her place was a hot spot. Maybe she was one of the ones who could stop all this s**t from happening? Maybe if they took her out everything would go according to plan? Red didn't know, and right now she didn't care. All she wanted to do was go hunt down Joelle and skin the girl alive. Red didn't care if she was a blood sucking monster, she'd kill the girl the next chance she got. Joelle had gotten between herself and Hunter, even if Red had started the process and allowed Joelle to get to Hunter, she didn't care. Now the roles were switched and Red was out for blood. And she would continue to be out for blood until she had that thirst satisfied. The only unfortunate thing about this hate is that it would eat her alive if she didn't let go of it, and fast.

She had placed the one file down and grabbed a hold of the other one that he handed her. She didn't really want it, this was like work, and she didn't like working off the clock. Her hands flipped through it quickly and listened to what he had to say. There were leads and things, but why was he telling her about it? She didn't really seem to care. Did she? She placed the second file down and picked up her hot chocolate to finally take a drink of it. It seemed to almost instantly settle her down. She decided to sit down on the table across from Hunter and she stared at him. "I hate this. I hate everything. I don't like being here. I don't want to be here. I hate knowing that you and Joelle have...."So much for being settled down... She didn't even want to finish her sentence. Apparently it was time for this to come out, and there was no way around it. She groaned angrily and set the mug down a little harder than she had anticipated and some of it sloshed out over the side and she stood up. "Just admit it! You told me because you know about myself and Bigby." There, out it was, unfortunately but at least it was now and not later when things were good.

She was almost like that crazy abusive girlfriend who just found out their other half was cheating. She knew that they weren't together, and she knew that it wasn't cheating, but she felt that way. Red felt so betrayed and it was only fair for him to feel the same way. "You don't want double standards so here, yell at me. Get upset with me. Hit me! I don't care just don't let me be the only person to make a big deal out of it. And the only reason why I'm making a big deal about it is because I care about you! And you know that!" By this time her hand movements were in full effect and they weren't going to stop any time soon. Of course it was time to think about other things like why they were being attacked, and why her place was a hopping area for Forsaken attacks, but she needed to get this off of her chest. "Why would you sleep with that blood sucking murderer?! She tried to kill me you saw that! I just- I can't ******** believe what is going on right now. I can't believe how I'm feeling because I shouldn't care. I shouldn't care because I keep telling myself that I don't love you, but that's such a ******** lie and you know it is!"

Right now she couldn't believe this was coming out but it obviously needed to, otherwise it wouldn't have. "You can't honestly tell me that after all of this time you don't know that I love you. Do you really think I'd be this... this awkward and controlling and irritating and obnoxious as I have been if I didn't love you?! You've known me my entire life, you can't seriously tell me you know better." Red was flying off of the handle and she didn't know what else to do other than just sit down on the floor and stare at him. There were no tears, there was no screaming. A slightly raised voice but that was only because she was unhappy with herself. Unhappy with the way that she had treated everyone that she'd been around. Unhappy with the fact that she couldn't make up her mind until she found out that someone she cared about had been sleeping with someone she hated. She wanted both of them all to herself, but knew that that was never going to be possible. She needed to choose and it was going to have to be soon. But she wasn't going to want to be with Hunter knowing that she was getting that skank's sloppy seconds. Now they were in an even worse situation. Way to make s**t awkward, Red.

[[ooc: oops, someone got out of control. #sorrynotsorry

Ps, hope that's okay.]]

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200

User Image

He felt the tension before the mug came crashing down on his table top. His jaw clenched. Muscles tightening in annoyance. It wasn’t to say he hadn’t called it. Step 1. Silence.
                                          Step 2. Thought process.
                                          Step 3. Rage
                                          Step 4. Distancing…

It was great to know where they were in this cycle. Not as pleasing thought because he was really getting tired of this vicious circle they seemed to be caught up in. Hunter didn’t like dealing with peoples issues. That wasn’t to say He didn’t mind being the person people would come to, or that shoulder to cry on. What he hated was when he was some how part of the issue, and yet he now had to take the blame to resolve it. But this time, he hadn’t done anything wrong. He was getting really tired that even though they were trying to fix this, it always came back to it some how being his fault. Was she listening to herself!?

He watched her seeth, doing his best to stay absolutely quiet, calm and collected. He raised a brow. There was no point in trying to explain the situation. Joelle needed blood, And when she sucked his blood, the feeling was unmistakably pleasurable… Like a drug, he wanted it… And no matter how much he tried to restrain himself, he finally gave into lust that consumed him… She got blood, food, didn’t have to eat another day and he could get his stresses out… It was a win win situation. And since she didn’t remember much of what happened with dee and dumb… since she was starting to lose who she was, it wasn’t necessarily Joelle anyway… They both agreed… an almost friends with benefits type deal… And it worked in both their favors…

He crossed his arms, at the sentence of him knowing. Could he plead guilty to that? Yeah, he knew… admittedly he wanted to hear her say it… But he never had sex with Capri to get back at Red, not for a single heart beat. He waited for her to finish. Listening with intent as his own heart beat. Love… she seemed to say the word so easily. She loved him, yeah he got that… crystal clear. That her love was never meant as relationship. That she could never love him the way she wanted… I told you, because I said the only way we were going to resolve anything, was if we open with each other. The hope that you’d come out and tell me, that I’d hear it from your mouth that you slept with Bigby would be the icing on the cake. So instead I’ll remind you. the tone in his voice, was ice… practically deadly. That I waited centuries for you. But you didn’t want to just settle down, or pick the concrete option. You were searching for something unstable… something more thrilling something that I apparently, couldn’t give you. I didn’t know better? I knew better than to keep hoping you’d look my way… That this double standard of yours would end, and you would stop getting mad at me for chasing after other girls, and finally acknowledge you had feelings for me. I knew better than to wait because even when the wolf wasnt around, you still couldn’t pick me. Is it my fault that you still can’t make a ******** decision? Is it my fault that I conveniently had someone who was willing to help me deal with a few frustrations? And don’t be so dramatic red. She lost control. If you wanna play that card. Let me remind you about the time Bigby quite adamantly tried to devour you whole, and lets not forget the number of fables he’s kill before hand.

He opened his eyes to look at her… This was not about to be his fault So this…This right now is exactly the double standard I’m talking about. He took in a breath, starting her down. Can I remind you, about the multiple ******** occasions I came to you in anger about running around with that wolf! And I didn’t even now you ******** him then. I was just infuriated you were picking him over me. And what did you do?! You got mad at me just like you are now. Telling me I needed to change, you pushed me away, wanted nothing to do with me. And told me I better not damn hurt him. That it wasn’t my business, and if I didn’t care about him, I didn’t care about you or your feelings. I cared, I so ******** cared. I care now and I cared even back then when you pushed me away. But you kept slapping me in the face over and over again. Every time I got mad, whose fault did you make it red? Mine!

You drove knives into my heart and I had to bear and grin it just so that you would let me be in your presence for a few hours, rely on me just a little. Even if you wouldn’t look at me, even if you hated me. I at least got to stand near you… You seemed to do pretty well with out me around, but I need you around, So what did I do for you? I changed! I took your hate and rejection. I helped you save him, I helped protect him, I let him in my house, I helped you find him, I helped you save him Again. And in that forest… I told you I’d love you not matter what form you took. Even when you peg blame on me, I still love you
                                          He had stood at this point. Not even close to her. Didn’t want to be in the same room with her.

I love, how ironic this is… We’ve talked so many times, I’ve told you my feelings every time, Recently I’ve been telling you I’ve been trying to get over you, didn’t bat an eyelash, because I was still around. Instead you tell me you’re sorry you cant pick me. Sorry that you want better, that you can’t settle for me. Do you hear yourself right now? I think you’re right, your love and mine are two different things, I even gave you an ultimatum, me or bigby. Which one of us did you choose? Not me. But now that I’ve slept with someone else, suddenly you realize and admit how much you love me!?
                                          He leaned on a wall, trying to gather all the words that had been spewing from his mouth. He didn’t even know how she would take it all. This was the exact opposite, or maybe it was right on track. Deal with everything, and then, move on, fresh and new…

and believe it or not, It was Bigby who told me about you two, when he had that damned collar on. His voice wasn’t so threatening, but he still didn’t look approachable. He almost laughed at the next thought. That’s why I was so mad with you at that coffee shop? That’s why I wanted nothing to do with the him, but of course you jumped in his defense. Said I should just stay out of your life since not caring about him, meant I didn’t care about you. I knew the back story but I only cared that you slept with him, failed to leave that detail out and I had to hear it from him. Nights before, I saved the mayor, he tried to kill me, and still you ran to him over me. That night, you had no right to trust me with my axe cause I never wanted to chop his head off more… but what did I do Red? Instead of loosing you and throwing away everything, instead of killing the love of your life, I gave you my axe instead. I threw away my rage. I accepted that you couldn’t decide... I didn’t tell you that story about your necklaces for nothing… He stopped speaking, letting the words sink in…

I helped save him, I stood aside and let you be with him, I accepted my defeat and stood down. Because that’s what you told me you wanted, with words and with your actions. Now your mad at me for what!? What did I do wrong Red?? Why are you mad at me for? Letting you be with Bigby? Not trying hard enough? Not forcing you to sleep with me? Not what? What did I do wrong. Answer me that? After getting mad at me for all my attempts of trying to win you over, get close you after you repeatedly got mad at me and pushed me away, After I explain my self over and over again, and took the blame for fights happening between us tell me how I was wrong in what I did and how you are justified?

He tightened a hand trying to relax it. for the record, I didn’t tell you I knew, because I didn’t want to be a d**k Red. I knew you enough to know that if I told you I knew, or you heard from someone like I don’t know Joelle, that I slept with her, lets be honest. You’d blow up so much, you’d boot me from your life forever, you wouldn’t listen to reason., you would give me a second glance. Yet Ironically, I had to find out from Bigby, I bared my teeth bit the bullet and moved on. I am still here fighting for you like I always have. Now you’re mad at Joelle and myself for all the same reasons I’ve been mad at Bigby and you. So I’m sorry for being Honest with you because I didn’t want to hind anything. But, I’m going to tell you the same words you’ve been tell me. Don’t hurt joelle. Pretend she’s got the same collar on that Bigby did. She’s been running on a different mind set than before. You tell me the wolfs been fighting to change and be a new person, then believe me when I say she’s doing her best to fight the monster inside her every second of every day.

Hunter took in a silent breath. He felt months of fustrations fly off his shoulders only to wonder if he let everything crumble underneath him. Red wanted to hear the truth, here it was. Here everything was. Right out in the open. s**t stinks. Truth hurts. Yeah. They weren’t kidding... I don’t love Joelle, Red. We both conveniently had things to gain from what we did. But I want to know one thing. I don’t really care about if you loved him when it happened… though I should. I want to hear if you love him... if you ever said it and meant it. I don’t want this avoided red. I don’t want to come back to this, I want the truth…

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

LoL, sorrynotsorry for all the green LOL,
Actually I am, I have an Idea but I can’t do it just yet
And I wasn’t sure how all this was going to break down.. so.. I thought it woud be nice for them to keep going at it…

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: The woods || Company: Mary || Thoughts: Ugh.

"Don't be so dramatic?!" She shrieked, but he continued. How could he side with that monster?! That ******** monster that he was sleeping with!! If it was possible for a person's head to pop from anger her's would have done it two minutes ago. He was calling her out on her double standards and that wasn't fair. She was allowing him to do whatever he wanted to do or say to her. He could get upset with everything that she was getting upset about and she wouldn't say a word to it. No more double standards, no more I can do this but you can't. Those days were over. She was done with it. The moment that Hunter paused for what she believed to be a little dramatic silence she shook her head. "Deal with it." Now she was just being mean but she didn't have anything else to lose. It had taken her this to come to realize what her feelings were for her and now she knew that she was never going to have him. Whether she wanted to or not.

Red's eyes rolled. "When has the thought of being a d**k ever stop you from doing anything?" She growled under her breath. "Like I'd ******** believe that! I'm not going to believe she's changing until I see it. I'm especially not going to put out the thought of harming her from my mind. And don't think the same doesn't go for you." She was irritable now and everyone in the world could feel that. Oh ho. He didn't love Joelle, he was only doing it for the sex. She didn't know if that was better or worse than doing it because they loved one another. Her head shook she wasn't going to deal with this right now. She didn't want to deal with this right now, and all he wanted was to hear if she'd ever said and meant she loved Bigby. Something to which she responded, [******** you." Go big or go home, and in this case it looked like she was going to go home. Her eyes glared harshly at him and she had nothing else to say to him. "Since the two of you are such big friends now, why don't you go ask him yourself!?"

Red stood then grabbed her quiver, bow, and cape. She wasn't going to put up with this any longer. She didn't want to face him, she didn't want to talk to him, she didn't want to look at him, and she didn't want to be in his place where he'd had relations with that creature. He was supposed to be keeping an eye on his buddies place right? And it was conveniently right above where they were now? Well it was about to have an eye on it. Red went to the key board that was by the door and grabbed the one key that looked different from all the others that Hunter had owned. "Don't ******** touch me." She hissed as he tried to grab her. "I'll come down when I'm good and ready." Red was out the door and up the elevator as quickly as she could be. The door to the unfamiliar room was unlocked, slammed behind her, then locked once more. Sure, if he wanted to he could break down the door, but then he'd have to explain that to his buddy, now wouldn't he?

The redhead wanted nothing more right now than to go out hunting and kill some things. Was that a smart thing to do? No, was it something that she was going to do? You bet your a** it was. Red went to the window, opened up her grappling arrow, and placed it on the ledge. Her arm threw the cord out the window then she grabbed onto it and slid down the cable with ease. It was something she'd done many times. And with practice comes perfection, so one could tell it was a perfected skill. She pulled on the cable and the arrow released the window ledge then dropped down by her feet. With the arrow back and secured in her quiver she took off. They weren't that far from the edge of the forest. All she was going to do was find something to kill. Preferably something large and dangerous. A bear perhaps.... Only thing was that there weren't any bears out in this part of the city. Especially not in New York. Red had grabbed a rather large stick after she fastened her bow across her chest and began banging the stick as hard as she could against a nearby tree. This would attract anything to her, and it would also let out her frustrations.

"Well, that couldn't have gone better." An amused voice spoke behind her. Red turned around and saw those coy eyes staring right back at her. "Mary, what do you want?" Red's eyes narrowed and the woman spoke again. "Well of course I just wanted to check up on you and see how you're doing. That wasn't the nicest way to part you know." Red dropped the stick on the ground then pulled her bow off from over her head and rested it in her hand as she began to walk. Was she really about to confide in this horrible horrible woman? You're damn right she was. "I just... God damn it, I just want things to go back to the way they were. I want to be able to change time and just make things right." She stopped her steps and gripped her bow even tighter. "I just want to forget everything. I want to be able to start over from scratch, really start over. Without any of these thoughts dangling over me." Red was completely ready to give up. "Well, you know there are ways to make that happen." Mary purred at her. Red's head shook. She knew there were more than enough ways to make what she wanted to come true, but she wasn't willing to pay the price.

"Just get away from me. Go tell your master that I'm not prepared to ******** around with anymore bullshit." Red was serious, and there was no time to waste. She wanted to take out her anger on something, now was about to be the time. "As you wish." She heard the woman hiss and just like that she was gone. That woman was so creepy. There was just something about her that made Red crazy. A louder than she would have liked it to be growl sounded to her left and her head whipped around. The creature the growled was waddling along the ground. It was a short fat goblin looking thing that she took out easily with one swift shot of an arrow. The only problem was that it had buddies. It was actually rather rare that you ever saw them just one at a time. She groaned angrily then grabbed the arrow out of the first one she killed and began charging after the other two. She was going to protect herself, and no one was going to help her. Not today, and not ever.

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200

User Image

Hunter had probably never been so absolutely livid in his life. He thought he felt frustration when Red had blown him off for the wolf. When he had found out she slept with him. When she had yelled at him for all he had done… all her stupid double standards. He thought he’d lost it then. But this, was the ******** icing on the cake!

Deal with it! He was boiling, every muscle rigged. This was exactly what he meant. All over again, she could freak out at him, and he had to take it? Deal with it. Not any longer. Everything was now out in the open and she needed to what? Run away? Deal withit by her self? He could give her that, take some time clear out her thoughts and realign herself like he’d done. But if she ran away again. Since you ******** told me to changed! And I did, thanks for noticing. The sarcastic anger heavy in his voice. Of course, when you’re a guy, you always become the p***k, the a** the hated d**k, especially when annoyed and pissed of. But Of course she wouldn’t notice, of course she wouldn’t care. So caught up in the wolf. Loved him, she didn’t give him a second glance when that wolf came in. Didn’t bat an eye lash. Jealous Joelle was around, please she was so furious with him, everything sounded like some soap opera’s one of his buddies girls fawns over. And red could take the lead piece of cake.

You better see clearly then instead of being blinded by your ignorance and hate. Harm Joelle!? He’d like to see her try. The hutsman had grown a soft spot for Halfling… Seeing how much she cared, how hard she worked, yeah she ******** up sometime so did everyone else. But it wasn’t himself hunter was smirking about. Please, you already brook my heart and took everything I had to give. I’d like to see you lay a hand on me, lets be logical Red. Besides, you’d have to get through Bigby before you lay of finger on her. He knew the words would sting. Let them. The wolf had sworn to joelle he didn’t know how many times. Hearing her talk bout his promises to joelle, and Joelles mention of it. The wolf might love red, but he knew he’d still protect joelle fingers crossed he would. But the look in her eyes… it hurt him, as much as it felt nice to finally stand up to her.

But now he waited. Would she come out and admit it? No… no of course not. He raised a brow. Watching her eyes glare daggers into him, daggers that didn’t seem to hurt as much as they once had. He hadn’t ******** up this time. Maybe, he came at it with the wrong approach? It had started off great until Red decided to bite his head off. ******** it, why not. As soon as he gets back with Joelle I’ll ask him how this roundabout love of yours has gone. His arms were folded waiting to see how she’d react. Of course she was letting it all go. Why fix something, say sorry, calm down. Nah, with red it’s the biggest, most dramatic , angriest, lets see how big you can screw something and or someone over. Because this somehow always worked out?!

He went to reach out to her, and felt her retract instantly, spitting venom at him. Don’t touch her… He narrowed his eyes at her. Did she not want him to touch her, because he slept with Joelle?? He felt an anger grow in him. Or did she not want him touching her because she wanted space. He felt angered either way… He took his arm back but he was so ready to grab at her and make her look at him. He rolled his eyes. She was going for a walk, he could feel it. She almost never did what she said. “I’m going to my room” usually meant she was heading down to market or to the woods. He crossed his arms. He didn’t say a word when she felt.
                                          He didn’t know if he wanted to throw something, punch something or just flop on the floor and just let go everything. He didn’t want to give two shits about anything right now. But he had too. Closing his eyes, he wondered if doing what he had with Joelle was right. She wasn’t in the right mind, and he wondered if she was her old self… would she have consented? He doubted it… maybe… he, no…

Hunter had taken to trying a whole lot of things to blow of steam, working out seemed his best option. And after a few sets up push ups or pull ups, and punching and just lifting… no one came to his apartment. Which meant, red hadn’t been back since. Beautiful. As long as she stayed in New York, she was fine… but he doubted she would. God, he wasn’t running after her, not again. He did too much of that. If she wanted to make a mess for herself. Hunter wanted to see her pull herself out of it.

Head up to his apartment, he stepped in and looked around. Everything in its – his vision narrowed. Taking a step to his drink he moved it… only a bit, but the handle was turned a little more than it should have been, its contents a little more empty than it should have been. He turned his gaze. No one… nothing. His senses went off. My, You are a sharp one. Hunters head twirled before Mary moved to a different location, fading, her crimson eyes the last to faid. He didn’t know where his ax was till it made an appearance. In a forsakens hands… He wanted the beast walk up. Lifting and looking at it like a toy. Hunter, was scarce on options. Her echo broke the silence. Whats wrong huntsman. You look like mouse caught between a cat and a corner. He grimaced, ignoring the mental mind games and focused on a plan. He felt her chilling touch and went to strike. His fist moving through her like vapor. She shook and finger at him. Lets be civil. We aren’t here to fight… We’re just asking for a little … co-operation. She smiled cruelly. He didn’t like it… the feeling in his stomach.

Hunter lay on the ground, wounds re-opened. Blood stained the walls and the carpet. He breathed heavy, the ax deep in his back, Mary pulled it out with a wicked smile. The forsaken applied impense pressure onto him. He was too tired to fight. One lay dead, its head ripped in two… buts that’s all he could do before mary made her request.

What a shame… I expected more,… and I said we could all be civil… You just had to fight back. She shook her head, heals clicking on the ground towards him before lifting and digging it into a wound. I want to hear the words huntsman Blood trickled from his lips. He was so weak. He had never resisted so hard. Never fought his curse, his wretched birth gift. NoouhGGNN- he breathed heavy as she dug her heal in further. He wasn’t sure what was killing him more. Say it. Or I’ll give you a request you’d kill me to follow. A twist in time. The huntsman Kills Red ridinghood. Has a nice ring… don’t it. I’ll help you. Swear it. I want the whole oath. He grunted in pain, only for the ax to pulled and lodge back into his body. I Hunter Wood solemnly swear… to aid you as my curse commands… so be my head on a steak if I break my word it was a grunted cry… filled with loath and desperation, of guilt and batrayal… and she laughed in victory. OH!! a cruel smile found its way to her lips… Red. So nice for you to join. Too bad you missed the party. The forsaken grabbed hunter, pulling him up the hairs of his head, pushing him infront of the Redhead. Say good bye. We’ll be taking our leave. You didn’t want to help, but back at your house… I heard a few juicy details I couldn’t resist. She raised a hand with a sickly laugh. Well, see you later then. She laughed, lifting a hand she begun to faded, the forsaken and hunters body did too, and all that was left before Reds eyes was hunters blood stained abode…

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

This is all I can get out for now. She’d probably take him to office building or something… idk

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: Bigby's office || Company: Herself || Thoughts: ********]

After everything was said and done Red wasn't leaving without a couple of wounds that belonged to her. She had multiple scratches to her face, a deep gash to her upper left arm that was very slowly beginning to heal, and now she was walking with a limp. But she had done what she promised herself she would. She took care of the creatures all her own and she didn't need anyone's help. None at all. She groaned as she walked, there was possibly a fracture or broken bone in her foot but it was nothing she couldn't handle. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as she held onto her bow with the other hand. There, she had proved herself to herself and she'd never felt more confident than she did right now. She didn't need someone to save her, and that would probably get her into trouble later, but she'd deal with that when the time came. The sound of running water caught her attention and as she walked by the Forsaken she pulled out her arrows from their bodies, there was no reason to waste good weaponry. They were all accounted for and placed back in her quiver before she headed toward the stream she heard so she could clean herself up.

She washed out the wounds on her arm and her face before she took off her shoes and stuck her feet down in the water. As soon as she felt her foot was good enough to walk on without it killing her every single step she decided to put her shoes back on to test it out. She rocked around on her feet to make sure that things were back to they way they were supposed to be and she finally took off back towards town. Did she want to go back there? No, she didn't, but she needed to. At least to have a place to sleep. There was no way she was going to stay out here with all these freaking monsters feeling the need to attack her. There was no way she was going to deal with it, not today. Not after that stupid fight she had gotten into with Hunter. But he was right, even though the things he said were hurtful, he was right about everything. Even though she didn't understand how he was still stuck on double standards when she told him he could act the same way towards her and there would be no repercussions for his actions. But he didn't see things that way, all he felt like doing was insulting her and threatening to talk to Bigby about their relationship. Not like there was really much of a relationship now. Red sighed as she continued on through the woods. After a while, as she was walking slow, she finally made it out to the road. Now it was time to go back and face whatever she needed to face.

The redhead got out her grappling arrow and up she went into Hunter's friend's place. For a while she laid down on the couch just staring up at the ceiling trying to figure out what she was going to do. What was she even supposed to do? She threw her arms up over her face and growled to herself. Seriously, what was she doing right now? What was she going to do? She removed her arms and sat up, bending her knees slightly. There was a slight commotion that she heard coming from below her and her eyes rolled. Really? What was he even doing down there? Was he destroying things because he was upset? She wouldn't put it past him. She let about five minutes pass before she got tired of it and hoisted herself up off of the couch to go figure out what the hell he was doing. Ruby grabbed her bow and slung the quiver into position and made her way out of the apartment and down the stairs. She banged her fist against the door trying to get him to open it, but nothing happened. Finally, she threw open the door and walked in only to see a sight that she definitely wasn't prepared for. Something snarky was about to come out of her mouth, but as soon as she laid eyes on Hunter her mouth just hung open. What was she supposed to say?

It was the strangest thing, there was a Forsaken inside the apartment and he just pushed Hunter right past her. She didn't say anything, she didn't fight, she just watched it happen. What was she even supposed to do? The second she decided that she needed to reach out for him he was gone. With the momentum that she used to reach out for him she ended up on her hands and knees as he was no longer in front of her. "Hunter...." She screamed as she slammed her balled fists down onto the floor. What the hell had she done? What was she going to do?! He was gone, off with Mary. And who knew what she was going to do with him. There was blood everywhere, they'd really done a number on him. She couldn't leave his apartment in shambles like this... Red put things back the way they belonged and cleaned things up as best she could before she took off tearing through the town. Her bow and arrows were shrunk down and placed around her neck as the necklace where they usually hung. Red's cape flowed behind her as she ran. Where was she even running to? Where would they take him? Mary worked for Crane, so why wouldn't they be at the business office?

There was something strange about what was going on. Why would Mary be there attacking Hunter? What did she want with him? What did she want with any of them? Her feet hit hard against the ground as she ran after them. Hopefully she was going to the right place. But she needed to find Bigby. Did she? No, she could handle this on herself. She didn't need anyone to help her. She could do this. She'd save him, and he'd have to deal with it. Just like she had told him earlier. The more she thought about it the slower she got. Why would she go after them? What would she do once she got there? Could she really fend off Forsaken, Mary, and possibly Crane? No, Crane wouldn't do anything. He'd hide behind his desk as soon as he could to get out of the crossfire. Her speed picked up and soon she was passing by her apartment, the place where most of the activity had started. All she had to do was cross the street and she'd be right where she needed to be. Red threw open the doors to the business office and she was tearing down the hall toward her office, or Bigby's whichever would come first. She ended up passing by her office and was soon in Bigby's. He'd had a run in or two with Mary, maybe he had done some research on her to figure out who she was, and what she wanted. Would that work? This Mary was practically a ghost, how would anyone be able to track her down? Red didn't know. But she was going to have to figure something out. She sat down at his desk and began tearing things apart. She needed to find anything she could. Anything.

[ooc: oh my god. Worst post ever. I didn't know what to do, so now I feel stuck but something'll happen, hopefully.]

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200

User Image

Voices were the first thing that made it through the darkness. disorientated the cold hit, piercing into wounds and sending pain tearing through his system. He groaned, which gave his watchers the signal to send in the higher up. His sharp breath cut his lungs and his eyes felt as if they were plastered shut. Swollen, blurry his eyes couldn't catch a single figure in the dark cell they had placed him in. From the sick smell of iron, and mildew, he assumed that he was back in the archive dungeon they had kept bigby at.

He moved his wrist, feeling the sharp sting of cold magic laced shackles cutting against his skin. Hunter tried to think back to what had happened. His argument with red, working out at the gym… and then, Marry… He growled inwardly. He wasn't bound by any fable law, but its not like he could bring human rules into this either. Fables never followed by the rules, never abided by what was given. Not all fables kept to their promises or words either. It was obvious, things were going back to old rules and old ways. How could he have let that happen, why wasn't he more vigilant. He wasn't naive to think they didn't know where he lived. He was naive to think they wouldn't attack him because of where he lived.He stayed away from fable business, so he wouldn't be dragged into more drama than he was already in. Looked like that didn't happen.

Sleeping beauty awakens. The male voice broke the darkness and lights began to light up. The light blinding. But lets just get to the point shall we.

Chained to his chair, hunter looked at the faces of Mary, Dee, and the crooked man, the forsaken in the background. Hunter was obviously not impressed. He started around the archive, books missings, shelves amess. You trust him to keep his word. Mary rolled her eyes at the crooked man, If he disobeys, he’ll turn into a forsaken… she was not impressed, but her smile at the thought was overly present. Who else was supposed to keep tabs and take care of their loose ends, not to mention do what they want at whatever beck and call. He broke free of the queen's curse once before, how’d you do it. hunter smiled. I promised to help, not give you my life story. Marry drove a heel into his wounds, but he wasn't going to talk. He already swore his life away, he saw what they had done to bigby. What they asked of him, was going to eat away at his conscious. Don’t worry Mary cooed. Running a hand up hunters chest. We won’t ask you to kill red, just yet. Hunter raged as they left the archives. His head hung low, as a forsaken burned an enchantment on his chest.

Alone, hunter fought against the shackles, but it was useless. As the seal settled, they werent going to let him out of their sight. He closed his eyes. Was red fine? Was she okay? Ironic, joelle went to get rid of her, and he was dragged into one. He just hoped they didnt ask anything else… Kill red… he already dreaded the moment.

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces