12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

xx just a parasite!! Human/Forsaken

friendtotoro etˊs get started » SHALL WE

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tea steeped in her hands, its warmth reassuring, and watching the steam rise was captivating, distracting… She liked starting at it, rather than being aware of what she was trying to get across. She blinked. Her stomach growled, then again. Gene was now off in the kitchen trying to make her some food. The more practice, the better things become. Am i right kid or am i right? Or wrong? Did i say-, right anywho Soup and grilled cheese? there wasn't much of a response… she kind of nodded, starting at the tea in her hands. It smelt good. Really good. As earl grey should with milk and sugar… but.. the problem was… when she took a sip she almost spat it back out. She rubbed her mouth, wanting to take it to Gene… but when she walked into that kitchen, she just kind of turned around and let the gene do the his thing… She’d never seen a man more determined and excited to cook than him… Kind of like that men wash commercial… or the perfect cook kind of show… women just watching a man with abs and an apron… Her lips pursed, sitting back down on the couch and staring out into the living space before her.

When she first arrived, She had still been left in a half conscious daze. Practically strangling Genie when he had grabbed hold of her shoulder… it had taken her a few moments, her hand slowly releasing when she snapped into consciousness. He had made a joke, But she had caught the fear in his eyes, the startle… Her she watched her skin go back to a more golden olive hue… she couldn't see her hair, but she could assume it was black. Eye colour is a bit of a creepy touch… but okay, you’re not okay… Eye colour… Golden molton hues… catchy… you… don’t okay. his hands clapped together… Well, lets have some tea and chat it out. Okay okay. She set the tea down… thats what had gotten her to this point… but she wondered if maybe he was just avoiding her… trying to escape whatever she had done in her unconscious state. She took in a breath, eyes closed and it felt as if she had never closed them. she could picture it all. Smell it all… feel it all… it was different from being fable… she wasn't even sure what she was capable of as a halfling… puberty fits and quick healing… good… but… atleast she was alive… someone that would still be remembered…

You haven't touched your tea? she looked down to the mug in her hands, thinned her lips and dropped her head. You need to eat, that stomachs been grumbling, nearly took a bite out of me. her heart skipped a beat. Man, you woke up just in time. That was a funny joke kid, almost had me going… here. Now, eat and we’ll talk. Tell me all about this. You’ve been gone too long- and i need details there kid. - Gene slow down! What do you mean i nearly ate you He looked at her… the fun in his face dropped… She didn't like that… Eat your grilled cheese. she went to protest, but he repeated it again. She nodded… slowly bringing a favoured food to her lips, only to gag on it, choking it back up… Eat the soup… She looked at the tomato soup, she smelt it… her stomach rumbled instantly… fear, regret… it was hypnotic and she wanted to eat it… she needed to eat… but what made her fear… was that she was going to throw it back up… she stirred the spoon, Gene’s eyes on her before she finally nodded and took the spoon to her lips… she hesitated.. but that smell… her eyes opened and the world faded as soon as she ate it. A bite. Than another. and then the spoon went away and the bowel went to her mouth… every drop gone. Her eyes glowing molten once more, she started to Gene… still hungry… realizing how starved she was… her heart dropped at his face… She wanted to ask what was in this, but his face… Gene… Why don’t you tell me what happened now that your stomach’s full. She blinked at him… her brows knit together and she didn't feel in the least easy about what he was saying… but she agreed and told him what she could…

When the talking was done, Joelle sat out on the patio again. Her violin was set aside… it had been a while since she had last played anything, done anything of the sort that was like her old life… but… nothing felt right anymore.she leaned back and started at the fable sky… before looking at her hands, her body, her hair… she looked normal again… she touched her chest where the rose was… but under the surface… she rubbed her stomach… full, yet still craving.. something… food? was it food? she closed her eyes… Gene was at work trying to figure something out… but she wondered...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

tab et to know »ME
tab tab xxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy time is consumed with:

friendtotorofriendtotoro For your concern of my safety im: abandoned warehouse... t
friendtotorofriendtotoroMy mind is racing with:

friendtotorofriendtotoro Word meanings:

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro═════════════════════════════════════╝

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: in bed at her apartment || Company: alone || Thoughts: God today sucked.

The first words that came out of his mouth instantly brought tears to her eyes. She was the type of person who would say something but not expect someone to agree with her, especially with something as big as this. Her teeth began to gnaw on her lower lip and her eyes cast down. She didn't want him to see her cry, not after what she had just told him. He was the one who was supposed to be feeling horrible, not her. She didn't have the right to feel bad, not after he just confessed her love for her and she turned him down. "Oh." She said almost inaudibly as she clasped her hands together then leaned back into the cushions of her couch. She deserved it, after what she told him. Absolutely, but that didn't mean that she wanted to hear it. She swallowed hard and listened to his words with a heavy heart. He was right, it was the exact feeling she had when she watched Bigby with Joelle. Only hers was toned down a lot form what Hunter was feeling, that was something she knew for a fact. Of course she loved Hunter with every fiber of her being, but she was enamored with Bigby. Something made her so from the very first time she had seen him as a wolf. And she had been that way every since.

He said something about it being avoidable if he had just let Bigby rip her to shreds. Her eyes raised to look up at him and her head nodded, he was right. It would have been years of heartache saved, but how much would he have suffered over her death? If Bigby really had killed her all those years ago then he wouldn't be around either, she knew Hunter would have killed him then for a fact. Now he was sounding like Bigby. I never get the girl, Red. Her eyes rolled and she shook her head ever so slightly. He'd slap her if she mentioned letting her die again, she'd love to see him try. Hunter would never physically hurt her, no matter how angry he would get. The two of them had been in so many altercations before and they never turned physical and she knew they never would. If things ever got too bad she'd just put on her innocent/too cute to handle face and she'd be out of the hole she dug herself. Not this time, that wouldn't work. She turned him away and right now there was nothing she could do to take the words away that she had said, no matter how badly she wanted to. But he had to know the truth, he had to know what she was feeling. Red couldn't go leading him on any longer, for his sake and her own.

There... he threw out the words that could only break her further. finding out you don't love me the way I love you. Her breath caught in her chest and her teeth ground together to keep herself from letting the tears flow. But everything he was saying right now was something that she needed to hear. Red needed to know what was on his mind, she needed to know exactly how he felt so she could go and re-situate her life the way she wanted it. She thought those were the only words he could say to make her feel more horrible about herself, they weren't. He was done, he was giving her the easy way out and he wasn't going to play her game anymore. "What are you talking about?" Her eyebrows pulled in together tightly and her bottom lip was quivering. She didn't need him to breathe, was he crazy? Of course she did, if he died and she went all of these years without showing him some form of love back to him then she'd die inside. There was no turning back from what she had done and now she was suffering the consequences. His phone decided to choose that moment to go off and she had shifted to stand and get near him but she decided against it. The second he was off of his phone however, she reached for him but dropped her arms the second he said he was leaving.

He was going to come tomorrow to see her, which really meant sometime in the next 6-8 hours because of how late it was, that being said... it was strange due to how late that phone call had come in but she didn't think anything of it. He was going to come see her and she had better be alive. She laced her fingers together with the palm of her hand against the back of her other one and she stared down at them. Then, just like that, he was gone. Her eyes followed him out the door then she ran to it to watch him go down the hall. "Hunter!" She called after him but he just continued on down the stairs. Great, what the hell had she done? She'd screwed herself. Bigby wanted to burn his bridges with her so he could give himself to Ichabod and with the luck she had been having lately he was probably already dead. Red closed the door then turned to place her back against it and she sunk down to the floor. What was she supposed to do? Her knees pulled up against her chest and her arms wrapped around her knees while her head leaned against them. Hunter was gone, Bigby was more than likely gone... and now she was alone in the world. Why shouldn't she try to take her own life? She had nothing left to live for.

What could she do to herself that would prove fatal? She was a Fable, and a fairly old one at that. Sure she'd get hurt in the process of whatever it was she could do, but would it do the job? She could walk out into traffic? No, that would just be painful in the long run of things. If she could get a hold of a gun somewhere.... No she wouldn't be able to do that to herself. Her face was now tear stained as she ran through all of the ways she could take care of herself in a somewhat clean manner so no one would have to clean up after her. No, she couldn't. If she did end up causing herself any harm and actually ending her lif Hunter would find a way to bring her back to life just to kill her himself. The thought was depressing to her but she needed to pick herself up and carry on. Red wasn't one to give up, she wasn't going to start now. She got up off of the floor, locked the door to her apartment, and for the first time in a long time, went to her room, stripped down, climbed inbetween the sheets and fell asleep in her own bed. The pillow was like the softest marshmallow she'd ever felt in her life and it just felt absolutely amazing to be back in her own bed. Her head had been killing her from the fight, if you could call it that, with Hunter and from almost being poisoned to death. If there was ever a time when she needed sleep, now was it. Her eyes closed and she was almost instantly asleep.

User Image

User Image

Brown orbs settled on the former queen, noting that Snow had briefly gone to touch him when he had growled in pain. She didn't think it'd kill him....maybe not physically anyway. He certainly wasn't going to be himself when the collar took hold. He let out a noise that could have been mistaken for a growl and folded his arms as Snow began to address his point. One of the most trainer individuals from the Fae relm huh? "You forget I survived when the forsaken took over as well...blasted creatures stealing my hunting grounds. I had them begging-" he stopped and grunted "Never mind..." he muttered before Snow carried on, explaining that it was none of his business. He had a job to do...hunt down Charming and let Snow do her thing. She walked on ahead, the wolf watching her amused before shaking his head and picking up the file she had dropped, catching up to her as she barked at him to do his job.

"Don't bark orders at me..." he snarled, his gaze darkening. "Here..." he growled, shoving the file into her arms. A few steps ahead, his eyes shifted to the signs "I know a few places we can try...come on" he said leading the way down the street. Three bars, two night clubs and a hotel....still no sign or scent of the prince. As he stormed out of the hotel, the sun was rising over the new york skyline, extending the shadows and highlighting the exhausted look on the wolfs face. Dark shadows lining his eyes, hair unstyled even his complexion looked a little paler. He rubbed at his neck with a pained groan, confusion clouding his vision briefly before he fumbled in his pocket for a cigarette. "One more place..." he said roughly. "The scents in the other places were too stale to be a lead..." he said, drawing a deep breath on the cigarette, the smoke exhaled skyward. He tugged at his tie briefly to loosen it a little more before striding down the road, leading Snow a few blocks away before flicking what was his third ciagrette to the floor and stepping on it.

His eyes closed slowly, the sun lifting and casting its warmth across his face. It was nice...but the wolf was at work. His arm held out to stop Snow stepping infront of him. "Stay silent a minute..." he growled inhaling the scents around him. His eyes opened slowly, brows creasing as he tried to focus more. The scents of fresh coffee, cut grass, early morning exhaust fumes as cars drove past and finally..."Gottcha...." he growled under his breath, looking back to Snow and raising an eyebrow at her. He took off at a fairly brisk pace, lighting up another cigarette as he walked and paying little attention as to whether Snow could keep up with him. Ash flicked off his cigarette before the scent of aftershave and caviar grew stronger, the wolf stopping dead in his tracks and looking around. He was so attentive you could imagine his ears pulling forward, listening and looking. "Where are you...." he growled,lit cigarette balanced between his fore and index finger as he scratched under his jaw.

Soft careful...the closing of a front door. The wolf turned, cigarette flicked to the ground, the movement to step on it nearly effortless as he watched the black haired male adjust his suit jacket and sort his hair before proceeding to sneak away from them. Eyes as blue as sapphires, the perfect height and not a hair out of place...the wolf moved first, a hand placing sternly on Snow's shoulder and pushing her sidewards into the alleyway they were stood near. "Stay put..." he growled before heading off down the street.

"Charming!" Bigby called, the prince flinching briefly before turning on his heels with a big false smile slapped on his face. "Bigby! What a splendid morning it is...." he stood firm, watching the wolf approach. "Bit early for you isn't it?" Bigby asked smoothly. The prince chuckled "Ah...well nothing like the crisp morning air. Reminds me of home...and as I said. Today is splendid...I may get some afternoon tea...maybe you could- Hey!" the prince yelped as Bigby grabbed him by the shoulder. "Lovely....I got someone who wants to meet you..." he said, dragging the prince down the road subtly. "He...hey..ow..let go! I am a prince....you should treat me with respect- Gah!" Bigby shoved the man into the alleyway, watching him fall to the floor. "Maybe if you acted like a prince I'd treat you like one....sneaking out the bed of a Mundy woman you just seduced isn't very prince like....how much you take off her?" Bigby folded his arms, his words cold, orbs fixed on the prince as he hauled himself to his feet.

"I'll report you for this...Ichabod will have your tail. What I do is my own business....and she was very willing to help a man down on his luck. Now...release me...before I report you to your superior!" he said sternly, looking nervous as Bigby chuckled, lighting another cigarette. "Report me if you like.....I should mention that I'm....under new management." he exhaled smoke and flicked ash from his cigarette "I think I did exactly as was expected of me.....wouldn't you agree?" he looked to Snow before stepping aside. "He's all yours kid...." he murmured.

He would watch...intervene before things got too messy. The collar around his neck felt tighter....warmer. His fingers brushed over it before pain shot through his neck into his head, his vision blurring. He made no noise, the collar choking him, his breathing cutting out as it got to work. Leaning against the wall of the alleyway his hand grasped for the large bin beside him, his iris expanding, the collar rippling with different words before it relaxed, letting him stumble forward and gasp for breath. Coughing and spluttering he raised a hand to wave off Snow's concerns before placing a hand over his eyes and recuperating.

"Snow...." his voice was harsh....a deep throaty snarl as he stepped in beside her. His stance was threatening, the warm brown orbs she would have been used to now solely black. "Let me know if you want anything doing...." he snarled, arms folding. Charming stared up at the wolf before glancing back to Snow "wha....what did you do to him? Wait...what are you going to do to me?" he said, taking a nervous step backwards.

""Who's afraid of the Big bad wolf?
You should be...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

[OOC: I tried.....sorry!]

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Joelle
Her eyes were closed and in the darkness, she took a step and then another. Another... She felt it, in the way the floor creaked. She could sense it. The way things smelt... Stronger and different. Weird. And every movement was like a wave and echo or ripple in the water. Locating where furniture, items were... Feeling how it felt through her body when sight was hindered the world still felt alive... More than it ever had actually. She shifted her foot, feeling the shift under her foot. Timing. Sensing what muscle cause the wood to squeak.

All if this was so bizarre yet so thrilling. As f something was invading her body... But something obviously had... The curse... Gene! Her head turned, not towards the door but to where Gene was, the bottom of the stairs, her senses heightening. Tingling. It was as if she was there watching him ascend every step... Visualizing the bulk of him gracefully make his way to her room. He was slow.. Cautious. As if a monster was locked behind her door.... He stopped. He had been silent this whole time and as he stood at her door he again was quiet. She didn't move waiting for a nock, breathing in his scent but still he made not notion to come in or make it known he was there.
Doors unlocked. her voice melodic, sweet. A different scent hit her nose... And suddenly her stomach grumbled again... No nock no answer. So this is what a predator feels like... Sitting, waiting preyin on prey. Smelling them feeling them knowing their movements before they do... Calculating the right time to attack. She opened the door and Gene stood frozen

hey so many emotions thoughts feelings flashed through his eyes. Her lips thinned head tilting trying to understand what they were. He stepped back. Joelle realized... She was biting her lip, hunger growing further and she couldn't pin point what it was making her hungry but she smelt it coming from Gene... And then she thought back to her half conscious state. Her eyes went wide. She covered it with yawn. But... She finally knew what sent it was ... Fear. That sweet sent... The seats forming on his body. you okay Gene you're pale... she tried to stay calm, but it irked her that she was what he feared... And he was making her hungry. "It's just... Your eyes... Your skin is... Your hands... " Joelle looked at them... Like black claws.... Not fingers... Black ... Her hands curled her own heart racing... Wanting them to be fingers and not these... These talons... She hadn't even felt them change. What... Was she becoming!?
"Were you getting something?" He was so nervous, and it sickened her that he now feared her... sickened her that that it made her hungry. She turned her head to the side where her vanity stood and in it.... Parts of her were human meshed with a being engraved in her mind. She watched it fade but her eyes still glowed a Molten hue. No... she drew her attention back to look at him. He looked fine, now that she had given him a chance to compose himself physically... I heard you coming... But now that you mention it. I might watch a few movies. she could hear the quick rhythm of his heart
you okay?? Gene nodded, she had never seen him so..."of course I am kid. Great. Fantastic-" just petrified... her lips were thin as she felt everything rise over him... She turned away and went to the stairs. Her mind swimming... "We'll undo this Joelle... - " she stopped on the stairs looking up to him. and if we don't it was more a statement than question... These past couple of weeks had taught her that hope can only go so far . That things won't end how she wants... That one needs to be prepared for hardship and in those hardships... Find the positive... Find the good. "Joelle, there is always a way to undo a curse. Always." She nodded. Her hand tightening on the railing. "Come on kid, there's no way we'll keep you a forsaken..." because I'm a monster she thought walking down a few more steps. "Joelle.
... I made you some food. It's in the fridge. " she nodded with a small thank you before jogging down the rest of the stairs and out into the rec room. She sucked in deep breath trying to sort out thoughts, cravings, hungers, needs, feelings that ran through her system. She grabbed at her throat. It was dry, and her body her head hurt. Food. Him... She wanted to ask... But if was right... What... What did forsaken eat? She felt sick dropping to her knees. She looked at her hands, curling them. She wanted to be free of her self, free of what she was becoming. Where was the silver lining!!! Where!!!

Joelle was huddled on the couch a blanket draped over her, and genes cooking devoured. She was watching a range of movies... But couldn't stand to watch ones like world war z ...
She felt like the zombies a live but dead it made her nauseous. She turned off the tv, running a hand through her curls starting to the morning that was lifting up the night. Playing always helped but not this time. Singing always made her happy but only sorrow and pain flew from her voice... Her fingers didn't move the way she wanted... And notes did not come to mind. She stood. Not being able to understand this body... "Hey kiddo." Joelle looked over her shoulder hi he felt normal... Sad... He made his way over... Nervous but like he had been. He sat down. She started at him from the corner of her eye, butting her thumbnail he was really sitting beside her. " you're giving me a face" she cracked a smile unintentionally.. But he smiled back. "Instincts... Aren't always the friendliest... " she nodded. To run from a monster. "It's hard putting two and two together. Making your noggin think one way" he had taken his fist to his head nocking on it for emphasis. A smirk. " we'll get it sorted if not, than who cares! We could totally work it! Whole knew you! Half of you. You get me?! Like some knew superhero! Think of the fable we could make out of it!? We got tiger you a snazzy tame. Joelle's not snazzy enough " course not! No offense kid. Litte red, big bad, Pan, Tink, Genie, belle, " some fables have some common names. Like jasmine. Adam, Ariel, belle is a common name "fine! Have it your way." Joelle shock her head laughing my way or what!? "how bout rose" no way, Snow White had a sister named briar rose... "you're right."

Joelle sat on the roof top looking down on the city. She had come up to star gaze... Play her violin but got lost looking at the city bellow. How was red... Bigby... Hunter... Adam. Her fist tightened. She couldn't believe him!

She sighed, falling back on the blanket she had dragged up. She closed her eyes... She had let him in only to let him tear her apart. What excuse would he give? She almost didn't want to face him... Scared that her new temper would blow... But was that bad? Possibly not

She rolled over as the sun continued to shine she liked the heat. Like a cold blooded creature it fed her life. She stood and made her way back inside blanket in tow. "No progress yet? But ichabons on my neck" Joelle nodded. She didn't understand their arrangement. He was his own boss yet reported to Ichabon? Well Ichabon was mayor... She just didn't want him getting in trouble for her. want me gone for the day? "and where are you going to go!? Don't give me that look you're like your father and nope nope it's not happening. " but if he comes... Then what would they do. She couldn't stay in silver wood but she couldn't live in the city or anywhere else really. " I'll call up hunter for a favor" don't you dare! You are not sticking me on him. He already hates - No this is the last " too late he's on his way... It's just for the time ichabons here and suspicious." She groaned in frustration a problem monster that's what she was

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image

I felt the darkness as it tried to pull me down
                      the kind of dark that haunts a hundred year old house
                      I wrestle with my thoughts, I shook the hand of doubt
                      Running from my past, I'm praying, feet don't fail me now
                      I got these questions always running through my head
                      So many things that I would like to understand
                      If we are born to die and we all die to live
                      Then whats the point of living life if it just contradicts?

Did he not understand that she didn't want that stupid file on her ex in her hands? She groaned as he shoved it back into her hands and rolled her eyes as he began to walk down the sidewalk again. For whatever reason she hadn't realized that it would actually take him so long to find Charming. But the time they had finished searching all of the places that Snow thought he could be she was beyond tired. She had never wanted it to leave her mission and go sleep more than she did right now. A yawn escaped her lips and she let out a low whine as the sun started to come up. She hadn't slept for a good 24 hours and that fact was now starting to catch up with her. "Are we actually going to find him tonight or was capturing you all for not?" He grumbled a response about searching one more place and her eyes rolled as she followed him once more. This wild goose chase was tiring her out more than she had expected and she wasn't all that happy about it. An arm shot out to stop and shush her, almost as if he could tell she was about to open her mouth and complain about how long this was taking. She looked up at him and her mouth opened to tell him off for speaking to her that way but she kept quiet.

Her arms crossed and her fingers drummed impatiently against her arm as she waited for him to pick up whatever scent it was that he had found. He looked to her with a gaze that made her think he had found what he was looking for then he took off. The chase was on and she was hot on the heels of Bigby. He was so quick in his stop when he reached his destination that she almost ran right into the back of him, but thankfully she had been paying attention. She was soon pushed into a close alley way and told to stay like a dog, like the dog he was. Her eyes narrowed and she threw her back against the wall with her arms crossed. Of course she was going to pout. She was the ******** leader of the forsaken, there was no reason for her to be treated like this. But the second she heard the Wolf call out Charming's name she perked up and peeked her head around the corner to see him. The second her eyes fell upon him her heart constricted in her chest, so many things were bubbling up to the surface now. She hadn't seen him in the flesh for years and she had let the hatred and anger fester inside of her. Snow had been waiting for this moment, and she couldn't wait to get her hands on him.

Snow pulled her head back around the corner and tapped her toes anxiously against the ground. Bigby was going to bring him to her, and she couldn't wait. Then sure enough, he was shoved around the corner and down onto his hands and knees. Snow waited for Bigby and Charming to talk it out before she finally decided to speak up. Her head nodded at Bigby's question then she rolled her eyes as he called her 'kid'. She was only four years younger than he was, he really didn't need to call her that. But she had her sights set on something else, something so close no. "Typical, Charming." She spat his name at him as she bent down to grab a hold of his collar and slam him against the wall opposite her. "Snow, baby. What are you up to? I meant to catch up with you, but I've just been so caught up wi..." Her other hand wrapped around his throat to cut off his words before he could continue anymore. "Shut it. I'm not here to listen to your sob story." The look in her eyes would have been enough to make him shut his mouth, but it was too late. Her hand was tight around his throat and her eyes bored into him menacingly as she tried to decide what she wanted to do to him.

Her arm pulled back and just as she was about to punch him in the mouth she heard Bigby behind her. Her eyes flicked to him for a second but he waved off her look and her eyes were instantly back on Charming. Her head nodded at Bigby speaking her name and he asked if she wanted anything to be done. Her hand released Charming and she watched him step back as he spoke. "I'm going to let you run. I'm going to let you run but you'll always be looking watching your back. I'll come after you, you won't know when, and you wont know how. But it will happen." Her eyes narrowed at him. "But, Red, why?" His voice was the most innocent thing she'd ever heard and it made her sick. "Run, run away and never return. But don't forget to sleep with one eye open." Her voice was deathly quiet as she stepped up to him. She watched him flinch back from her then finally take off. Everything she had said was true, she was going to come after him. But revenge was a dish best served cold. Bigby had found Charming for her, and that was what she wanted. Now that she had him in her sights she knew she'd always know where he was. Microscopic tracking devices were the best.

[ooc: photo credit to gestiefeltekatze, click large picture to link to her deviant art.]

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Hunter and Joelle

MyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoroUser Image

User Image

Tick… Tock...Tick… Snore...Tock...Tick...Tock…Snore

Hunter leaned back in his chair. Arms crossed, chest slowly rising and falling, his head back. Exhausted was an understatement. He had been at home for a little, and then headed back to finish up the last minute preparations. The rug was to be shipped straight to italy to his buddy, and then be delivered straight to the Galla for Mrs. Viloni. He of course never expected for the airplane to have complications, or for the weather in Venice to be a problem either. He rustled in his sleep. Venice would have been a nice place to take red. So many memories to be made. A place to really make something of their relationship. They never had a straightforward relationship to begin with. Even when she was little… he wasn't her guardian… not entirely her friend...but not family… As she got older it just kept changing and some could say they were a thing that was just not official, or those to best friends that were completely inseparable… one with an unrequited love. him.

He shifted again. Turning. All those years chasing after a woman, who would never return his love. All those years hoping that she would one day stop reeling him in, and casting him back out. That when she had caught him, she would actually intend to keep him and not toss it aside. The easy way out… The easy way out. Thats what she saw their relationship as. All those years. He groaned. He had never imagined he’d hear those words come from his mouth… or those words from reds lips. Dreaded the day he’d tell her, asked her what she thought of him...yet… he was so naive. believing that she would say yes. What he to think that? Yes… no… he didn't know. Beep Beep. Beep Beep. Beep Be- He turned off his cell. Running a hand through his hair and turning on his side. Thats right… he told Red he’d be checking back on her… no.. he needed to check in on her. He groaned… muscles aching as he pulled himself to his feat. All the work he was supposed to do, did not happen. He shoved a hand on his pocket. Rejection wasn't a simple pill to swallow. It wasn't like a cold, in one day and out a few days later… it was Bitter. and it stung in places people tried to keep emotions and feelings out of. It hurt where he didn't think possible… in places in his heart and mind he didn't know existed. He headed to the car. Best thing to do, is clean up and then head back into silverwood and over to Reds.

Dressed and caught in traffic, the cell phone call that he never expected to get happened. He started at his cell… for more than a few minutes after… unable to get over the fact he had just accepted to watch Joelle, or the fact that he was going to be watching Joelle and Taking her to see red…after getting the brief run down from Gene, there was no way that she could stay there with the imminent threat of Ichabon showing up at any random time…Thing was… when would that threat leave? He had taken on the agreement to watch the now forsaken halfling, but how for how long?

He pulled up at Gene’s and Joelle stood looking as normal as the first time he had met her. Jean ripped shorts, baggy sweater, knee socks and her brown lace combat boots. The tingle of her bangles made him look up as he got out and walked around notting the large purse by her feet. He grimaced, knowing it most likely held toiletries and pjs. He was really hoping she was planning… he caught the look in her eye and He knew they were both feeling the same way… neither of them hit it off right either. She was going through the usual fable puberty and he was strung up on anger and hate and resentment. He looked at Gene. I’ll give you a call when he’s off my back. It’s Ichabon, thats not going to happen anytime soon Joelle caught the frustration flash across hunters eyes… tasted it really. I’m working on it. I know some humans. I can get you … He stopped talking. The predicament they were in… wasn't going well. The charges haven't been dropped yet. Hunter nodded, remembering the mention of the halfling being charged for her parents death… We’ll worry about details later. I need to check up on red.

Joelle sat quietly in the front seat. Her eyes out the window, catching hunter in the reflection He was starting every now and again… she wasn't sure if it was for questions, wonder, or the heavy silence that hung between them… They hadn't exchanged many words… but the heavy matter was they were heading to see red… And Hunters emotions were making her light headed. She leaned back uncomfortably… and trying to keep her fidgets at bay. The more time they spent in the car. the worse it got. Please. Stop fidgeting. He didnt say it rudely… but she couldnt stop. She could sense how tense he was, how alert.. on top of all of the nerves, anxiousness, fears, hurt, sadness… You’re… sorry… yeah. I’m what? His anger heightening. Making me sick… It was like that sick feeling… someone got when they were hungry and needed to eat…. or drink. He looked at her, and only slammed the breaks. she looked in the mirror and realized her eyes were glowing again. Hungry. to admit that, she felt like vomiting… but saying he made her sick might not have gone over that well either… She started at him. Every instinct in him was on high alert. And she was honing in on that. They didnt say anything till they got to reds… He parked some away from the apartment and from the office. Thankfully his windows were tinted so no worries about people seeing in. She had no problem going to sleep for a bit and he wasnt about to protest.

Hunter had headed up to Reds apartment after a few moments of circling the lobby, taking the elevator up, back down and then the stairs back up again before pacing outside her door trying to compose himself. When he finally got it all somewhat together he raised a hand and knocked on her door. Waiting for an answer to see how the rest of her night had gone.

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: The Park || Company: alone with her thoughts, unfortunately. || Thoughts: I suck.

Red had slept soundlessly through the night and didn't wake up until she heard the knocking on her door. It was Hunter, it had to be Hunter. There was no one else who would want to come see her right now. Bigby didn't care about her, and she had no other friends beside Hunter. And even he was sort of far from a friend now because of what she had done to him. She couldn't face him right now, not in this state. The poison had worked its way out of her system but she looked worse than she did the day before, felt worse too. Red didn't want to see Hunter, she didn't want to face him right now. She pushed herself out of bed slowly and went to grab a pair of high waisted jean shorts as well as a tight fitted tank top and made her way into her living room. "I'm sorry Hunter..." She said quietly then went to her balcony and climbed down the building. She was going to... actually she didn't know what she was going to do. With a sigh she made her way down the street as she shoved her hands in her pockets

Red had a lot to think about. She needed to figure out where she stood in the universe and in her own world. Where she stood in Bigby's world. But perhaps she no longer stood in his world. She had waltzed out at the drop of a dime because he had wanted it that way. And so it was. But the only problem was now she had isolated herself from the rest of the world and everyone in it. Red never was one to spend time on her own, she got anxious when she spent copious amounts of time by herself. And now here she was, wandering around the streets with her hands in her pockets like she didn't know where she belonged. Once she realized how far she had gone while she was in her thoughts she turned on her heel and headed back toward the town park. Red had gotten almost to the edge of town where Hunter's shop sat, and that wasn't where she wanted to be. Now that she was alone she was going to enjoy it, or have a hell of a time trying.

The redhead hadn't realized that she left her home without eating anything until she walked past a food cart that wafted different kinds of smells her way and her stomach let out a rather aggressive noise. Her hand fled to her stomach and her eyes widened as she turned around to see if anyone had heard it. Thankfully no one was near enough to her to be able to hear the horrible racket her stomach was putting up. With the soft pretzel calling her name she wandered her way over to the cart and bought herself one. The small talk with the cashier was rather uneventful but it did distract her from her thoughts for the minute it took him to get her her food and change. She thanked him with a smile on her face that stayed until she got a couple steps away. The smile faded and she found herself seated on a park bench that overlooked a small pond. What the hell was she doing out here by herself in the early morning eating a freaking pretzel for? There were people out there who loved her and wanted to be with her, yet all she could seem to do was shut them out. Was it really such a hard thing to ask to be a normal person and not feel like being with someone was the 'easy way out'? She didn't think so, but what else was she supposed to tell Hunter? Tell him she felt the same way about him when she didn't know? Maybe she just wasn't meant to love anyone.

Screw 'wolves never get happy endings' what about the heroine of the story? Or the victim...

[ooc: this is literally the biggest piece of s**t post i've ever put up, or the smallest. I had to do something though, I'm so sorry it took so long. got sick and just yeah... excuses, excuses, anyways, there.]

Loiterer

User Image
                                                  in the company of: Red.
                                                  ooc: FIRST POST! bleh.
                                                  Layout will likely change later... Eh.

Was everything always a predicament? Walking down the street was always a predicament. Talking to anyone was always a predicament — Reading a book at the library always inevitably escalated into a predicament. He huffed a sigh through bandages as he exited said public library, the third time this week. He supposed he was partially to blame; he was rather insistent on getting that library card, but they were as equally insistent for an identification card. And as suspicious as not getting one sounded, he wasn’t about to walk into the DMV, take off his bandages, and smile for the camera.

Whatever will be, will be, he supposed. He had to leave the library for a time; probably not come back in a couple weeks, as it was his usual sleeping spot. Not inside, dear Gods, no — That would have been horrendously impolite. Outside the garden, where he didn’t have to share the bench with other peasants. Er, homeless. He had to climb the chain-linked fence to get there, but they hadn’t put up barbed wire yet (though he heard some gossip about doing so — Apparently he was scaring the children at Monday Morning reading class, hosted outside in said garden… But it wasn’t his fault that he hadn’t heard them crowd around the stones there. Their teacher had been reading so quietly…) so, in his book, he still had free reign. Like a pond unoccupied by toads, or the like.

As he walked to the second public haven on his list (that would be the park, of course), he found himself shoving his gloved hands in his pockets, sulking about in the depths of his mind. The same infuriating question had popped up; and though he criticized himself for pondering too long over it, it seemed he was unable to help reverting back to the question that had since decided his fate: What in heavens went wrong? Was his love for his wife not true — Was that why the curse had come back to rear its ugly, amphibious head? Had he not eaten enough off of her platters? Slept long enough in her bed? Kissed her long enough? If that witch wanted him to do anything fancy, there was only so much a damned frog could do. His head hung as he walked, watching his worn shoes as they scaled the pavement. Oh, Gods above… Was he actually gay? Was she gay? Was he just not her type? She his? Curse dark magic and its puzzling ways.

His head was hurting from thinking too much, and as he caught himself in the familiar and ceaseless whirlpool once again, he audibly grunted, grating his teeth. Or was this the witch’s plan — To keep him spinning around in his own delusions, when reallyThere was no cure?

Gold-flecked eyes raised as he came upon the park, a finger coming to push his sunglasses up and effectively hide his strange eyes. He was looking forward to the refreshment of the pond at the park’s center; it had been too long since he had been in contact with any water, and he was beginning to feel its affects. His vision was becoming unclear — Foggy, as if one was looking through smoke — As his skin began to dry from beneath the bandages. As soon as the pond was in sight, he took only a glance left and right (and damn the sunglasses he had to wear — They obstructed his vision more than helped any), before winding from behind one of the neatly-trimmed bushes and jumping in.

If he had been more careful, he would have taken notice to the woman sitting on a bench eating her pretzel just a distance away. But he was exhausted, both mentally and physically, and had not taken such thoughts into consideration. The park usually wasn’t freakishly busy, either (kids these days seemed to enjoy their screens more than frolicking in the outdoors), so he had made the foolish assumption that it was safe.

His hat floated to the top of the pond as he remained below, contented with the murky pool, which swam with a few decorative goldfish. As tempting as it was, he never removed his bandages within public property; doing so had gotten him caught in instances before. For now they remained a part of him, but his skin didn’t seem to care; in and out the oxygen filtered, a process as therapeutic as a nicotine addict and his cigarettes. A small smile pulled at his lips, and he hummed in comfort, small little bubbles rising to the surface of the pond to join his hat.

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

...And there is a cure for this.
User Image

User Image

Bigby watched with a cold expression as Snow began to get to work on exacting her revenge against her ex husband. The prince was slammed up against the wall by his throat, trying to use his charm to melt her. Snow was a tough cookie, years of wallowing in hatred and the past had hardened her, she wouldn't break and part of the wolf actually wanted to see what the princess was capable of. Her hands released the prince, letting him step away, her words cold and spiteful. She was letting him run but her threat still hung in the air. The wolf looked to her, raising an eyebrow curiously, she was playing with her prey like a lion with a mouse. Toying with the prince, she'd let him think he was safe then strike like a snake and take him down hard and fast, but maybe he would welcome death if she spent the next weeks...months or even years constantly haunting him, driving him to insanity perhaps? Would she be in his peripheral vision, something he only saw out the corner of his eye....it made him realise he truly knew nothing about Snow and now he was powerless to disobey her with this blasted collar around his neck.

Charming was soon fleeing down the alleyway, leaving Snow and Bigby alone again. The wolf snorted, popping a cigarette from his packet and lighting it. A slow draw before he exhaled and spoke through it. "Can't believe after all that you let him go..." he muttered, looking to her briefly before exhaling smoke skyward. He shook his head, only finishing half the cigarette before he flicked it to the floor and stepped on it to crush the fire burning within it. Muscular arms folded across his chest as he turned to look at the princess, her jet black hair flowing in the gentle breeze. "I tracked him down for you as promised...." he said "Now what about-" he cut off with a grunt of pain, gripping the back of his neck briefly before looking down the alleyway. "...You know what....forget it" he muttered roughly, seeming distracted almost. He rubbed his jaw line, thinking and standing beside Snow in silence.

The sound of a car approaching made the wolf turn. "We have company..." he murmured to Snow as the black car pulled up at the end of the alleyway. The door opened, allowing the crooked man to ease himself out, spindly fingers gesturing for the wolf. Bigby frowned, looking to Snow briefly before approaching the crooked man. The old man whispered his orders with a cruel smirk nodding as Bigby stepped back with his arms folded "Fine..." he muttered as the collar around his neck flickered with words briefly. He adjusted his shirt, the collar neatly hiding most of the collar before he shook his head and walked back towards Snow. "I have another job to do. I'll catch up with you later" he said roughly before walking off and out of sight.

"A pleasing asset is he not Miss White? Come ...come...." the crooked man said, gesturing for her to approach him. "Appears that collar has made short work of his will. He is ours to do with as we please now. I saw you let that ruffian go.....I never took you as one to play with their prey. You are colder than I thought....but do not let this turn your head. We have a deal less you forget....I need the forsaken you control if I am to run Silverwood as it is meant to be run." he said. "You look tired...why not go get some sleep. Bigby will be doing an errand for me and will return to you when he has finished. Rest up Miss White....conserve your energy" he said before climbing back into the car and being driven away.

Arms pumping at his sides, Bigby focused his vision on the small male than ran ahead of him. "******** get back here...." he snarled, side stepping as car horns blared at him when he followed the figure blindly across the road. The ginger haired male vaulted the hood of a car and leapt over the waist high metal fence that cornered off the park. Leaping over the hood of the car himself, he too vaulted the fence and took off after the male "Puss....Just hand it over" he snarled, the figure weaving in and out of the trees, Bigby hot on his heels. The ginger male looked back with a smirk " 'chu want this...." he said, his voice heavily accented in an exotic tongue....french....spanish maybe? He pulled a necklace into view, a shell hanging from the end, decorated in all manners of jewels and gold "...then fetch!" Bigby could only watch as the necklace was hurled, scattering leaves as it broke through the trees, glinted once in the sunlight and vanished towards the woods exit. "********...." Bigby raced after it, slamming the ginger male into a tree and letting him slump to the floor "******** cats..." he barked, breaking out of the trees into the open park. His hand raised to his eyes to shield it from the light, eyes spotting the glint of the necklace as it fell towards the earth. He didn't know if anyone else would be after this artefact....so the chase was still on. Feet pounded heavily against the earth as he raced after the falling object....dam that cat had a long arm. Spotting a bench up ahead he frowned, ignoring the oddly familiar figure sat on it.

He vaulted it, staggering briefly at the sloping terrain and staring at the pond he was now racing towards. Leaping last minute, his fingers just barely tugged the necklace from the air before he crashed down the other side of the small pond, foot slipping briefly into the water before he fell and crashed to land on his side, panting heavily but clear of the pond and having obtained what he needed. His shoulder ached from the impact but as he held the pendant to look at it he smirked and rolled over, getting to his feet and shaking off his soaked foot. "******** cats...." he said, slipping the necklace into his pocket and proceeding to brush himself down to get rid of dirt and grass.

The breeze picked up...that scent. He froze and turned, spotting the red haired female on the bench staring at him. Brows pulled together briefly, mouth opening to call her name before something made him stop....his snapped his mouth shut, shaking his head and went to walk away only to spot the hat floating in the pond. A ******** me..." he muttered, approaching the ponds edge and crouching down.

"Hey!" he barked, splashing the surface irritably before grabbing the hat and placing it on the bank. "Dresyk! Get out of there....you know you're supposed to be inconspicuous. It's the middle of the ******** day and you're bathing in a pond....get out right now" he snarled. He growled, this wasn't his job anymore but he felt....obliged...."I swear if you make me come in there to get you out.....I'll be enjoying frogs legs for dinner. Move it!" he snarled, splashing the water again to get his attention before pushing himself into a standing position, arms folded over his chest. Maybe if he pretended Red wasn't there she'd leave him be.....part of him wanted to check on her....but the collar was in control....he wasn't sure how much he would even be able to say to her. Besides....they hadn't parted on good terms last time.....

""Who's afraid of the Big bad wolf?
You should be...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

[OOC: I'm Back! Sorry been busy and recovering from a hospital appointment.]

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Joelle slept lightly, uncomfortably, irritated actually. She now understood why Bigby smoked all the time, that need to drown out the smells of everything around to be able to focus, to keep on going to track a sent at a time. She turned in the car again her head away from the window but everything coming back to her at once. Humans, fables, arguments, singing, emotions, movements,... Fear her head pounded. She couldn't focus on anyone of them let alone all of them. In a large house with just herself and Gene inside... It's easy to focus on just them. Her eyes opened and she needed to get out of the car away from these dents away from the noise... But she knew what she was after was far from here in a forest... Where everything is quiet and fresh, sweet almost. Hunter.

She sensed his being the moment he turned the block. His anger one of the stronger emotions. She focused on that, the negativity making he bitter she opened her eyes watching her body react to him as a threat... An opponent. She pulled her sleeves farther down just as he got in the car. The door slammed shut. He smelled faintly of... Red... But not enough to say she's not home. And she's not at Bakewells. " Joelle nodded and realized her hunger set in the moment he started to panic. Fear, anger, panic, stress, annoyance... All a sickening combination. She didn't know what to say to comfort him. So, what do you suggest. Look for her? She could be fine she could be fine!? She c- calm down . I need you to calm down. he looked over to her to protest her, threaten her to get out if the car until he saw her struggle. She was butting her lip... Hard ... And her hands gripped the seat. He realized the situation, but handling it... Was another story. First thing off he couldn't panic. Gene had given him the run down of what was going on. But it wasn't an everyday situation of a forsaken wanting to eat you. It was hard remembering that Joelle was the forsaken... And not the monster he was reacting to.

He sighed. Red would oftenly go on walks. But those walks always led her to people, not away from them. He doubted her want to see him... Could very well lead her to going somewhere else, she didn't take orders well. But question from there is where would she go? Bigby wasn't around from what he understood and she wasn't at bakewells. His fear was she had gotten captured again, but for what purpose would that be? Can you sense her? Joelle gave him a look, complex and then closed her eyes only to shake her head. you're too distracting... And if I focus I feel everything. I don't know reds scent or- she shut her mouth. Scent. Like a predator. Her lips thin and she watched her eyes trail down to her stomach.
Gene said he had "fed" her but that he looked away. Scratching the stubble on his face before looking back to her. He sticker in a breath and held his arm out.

To find red.. Where would she go? A bar? A friends? The woods? Her eyes had been closed, trying to find reds smell... But suddenly hunter was over riding her senses. Her eyes opened and his arm was right in front of her. She looked at him with squinted eyes. Trying to read him and hunger was setting in. what are you doing.!? she could feel his heart beat trying to calm if, staying calm . Letting realizing set in... She shook her head turning to fight the seat belt as her brain was starting to sync with the needs of her stomach. He shut reached over and shut the door as she tried to get out and did again when she tried another time. Her eyes were molten, glowing and she looked at hunter with panic. where do you think you're going to go. And with that look. Gene told me to help you- well you're not helping! she was gripping to door looking away from him. Joelle, she shook her head. Bitting her lip. She swallowed hard. Her breath hot, and her concours was creating less and less reasons not to ... Eat him. I'm not saying you rip my - He wasn't able to finish.

Joelle had pushed him back against his seat, and before he could protest she was situated in his lap and a hand on his neck. She breathed him in, the blood and emotions that quick set of panic. Blood running up to his head, what was she protesting again. She exhaled hot on his neck, his physical bossy reacting to the situation hunter... one hand rested on his shoulder the other one traveling to his neck. She could hear his heart beating in her ears, beneath her fingers. I've never done this... he let out a laugh... Her last futile attempt to stop herself her out hands on her waist. He never thought he'd get this close to the fable or do anything of the like. I'll stop you I don't plan to die yet. her sorry was her last word.

Joelle sunk pointed teeth into hunters neck. She felt him tense at the pain... But as soon as his blood hit her mouth, that's all she could think of. Emotions, memories thoughts... No wonder foresaken enjoyed ripping out their victims or eating them. It was like living all over again. Her teeth sunk in more. Wanted to rip flesh from his body only distracted by the sudden push of the huntsman. Her eyes opened, she had already tasted the pain, but the ecstasy he was now feeling .. The lust it was bring unpleasant feelings in the pit of her stomach... In her mind. Her eyes fell down and she saw what she felt. She wished to pull herself away but she wasn't satisfied yet. Her teeth sunk farther into his flesh ready to rip it from her neck. Joelle,... you got to...stop. she heard the words her mouth slowly releasing only for her tongue to lap at the blood that dripped from his neck and into the wounds He groaned his grip tightening and pushing her down against him. She pulled back. blood on her lips, so tempted to sink her teeth back into his flesh until she moved her eyes up and saw hunter starting intently at her. They were both breathing deeply and she realized the situation they were in.

Hunter took in a breath and then another. His instincts had been in overuse to throw her off as soon as her teeth had sunk into his neck. But what he felt after that was different. He remembered being bitten by a forsaken. The focus wasn't to suck out blood but rip out your flesh. But this was so different and Joelle situated on his lap hadn't helped the process. Now he was turned on and dizzy starting at the halfling he knew he felt nothing towards... He released his hands from her waist and she rolled away and into the seat beside him... She was processing what had just happened and so was he. we don't speak of this her breath was in huffs. Her eyes were once more sea blue but she was wiping blood from her lips... His blood. He felt his neck the flesh slowly molding itself back together. She had tried to bite it off... Tried to drain him... And he was ready to.. you read my mind

Joelle sat in hunters store twirling on a chair bored out if her freaking mind. They had spent part if the afternoon trying to find out where red could have gone but came up empty handed... Joelle couldn't leave the car, and hunter knew he had to be careful about the streets he drove down. But now...she had looked around the store, helped tune an old piano, translated for a new Latin customer and dusted to keep busy while hunter rebuilt, polished, called, and organized business. She wanted to play the old violin he had too but of course that wasn't going to go down well. He came out wiping his hands smelling of saw dust, sweat, wood stain and oil. He places a dirty rag on the counter and asked her a rather stupid question. hungry? he paused looking at her I already are thanks... hunter cracked a smile... The first one she had ever seen him give her. yeah.. You did. I'm getting lunch though so, coming, we could try looking for red again. he nodded but didn't say anything...

Hunter sat in bakewells with a burger and Joelle swiveled on the chair beside him. She started at the chai he had made for her and then to hunter who said he'd drink it. Joelle had explain to bakewell she was fine. Things had been resolved and there was nothing to worry about. Hunter in the other hand had asked about red again but still no sign of her. "Maybes she's with the wolf. " they were both still on that one... From what hunter understood bigby was out of town but it could explain why ruby was no where to be found. "You've got ten minutes hunter, then I have to re open Ichabon getting suspicious about everyone now adays "
Hunter nodded finishing and the two eased for the car
In the car again the two begun to drive silver wood all over again stopping at a park Joelle pointed out. She's here... Sonewhere she said as thy walked one if the paths but where she couldn't tell.

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: The Park. || Company: Bigby, some new person (Dresyk), Hunter and Joelle nearby || Thoughts: God damn it.

Things were very strange, actually stranger than ever. Red was just about to finish her last bite of her pretzel when she saw a completely clothed figure dive headfirst into the pond that she was sitting in front of. The piece of pretzel got lodged in her throat momentarily and she had to cough violently in order to get it unstuck. And it was, in hindsight, a good thing that it had happened to her because it made her bend at the waist to get the piece out of her throat. If she had been sitting straight up at that exact moment she would have had her head knocked off by a certain someone who leaped over the bench and across onto the other side of the pond. The moment her eyes met his her breath caught. Here he was, standing right before her and completely ignoring her. She knew they had made eye contact, she saw him go to speak but he thought better of it. Her eyebrows pulled together in frustration, what did it matter? He didn't want to be with her anyways, so he could ignore her all he wanted. She didn't care.

Red's arms crossed and her head turned to the side with her nose in the air like the snotty child she was. Only after hearing him splash around in the water and screaming at whoever had gone in there to come out had she glanced his way. He looked like a maniac, hollering at the water for whoever had jumped in to come out. Apparently the person's name was Dresyk. It sounded vaguely familiar to Red as she watched the scene unfurl in front of her. A time or two she saw Red look away to which her eyes hastily gazed down at the water. There was no reason for her to be staring at him at a time like this. He was obviously irritated and wanted to ignore her, and two could play at that game. Red pushed herself up from the park bench, gathered her trash, threw it away and began to stalk off from the pond. She didn't want to be there anyways. It was a boring place where nothing ever really happened, except of course for the only time she'd ever gone there but she wasn't in the mood to be in the company of the people who were there. And whatever Bigby was doing chasing after that necklace or whatever it was, then trying to get Dresyk out of the pond was strictly his business. She didn't care.

It was only until she began to leave the area that she felt she wanted to go back and talk with Bigby. She had told Hunter time and time again that she didn't know what she wanted. But she knew exactly what she wanted, she wanted to be with Bigby but still have Hunter as her very best friend, always there to get into trouble together when she couldn't be bugging the s**t out of Bigby. Hunter wanted Red to be safe, he was the one who had saved her when she had gotten herself into the situation she had been in, but wasn't it really Bigby? He was the one who had turned himself in, he was the one who got the antidote for her. Hunter simply delivered it to her. A sigh escaped her lips as she slowed her pace from where she had been. Her head turned back slightly to look at Bigby. Was he looking at her, was he still trying to get Dresyk out of the pond? She didn't know, she hadn't turned her head that far to see. If he didn't want to be with her then she'd leave him be. She was a rather annoying person when it came right down to it, so she was going to change. Red wasn't going to be the obnoxious person she'd always been and try to pry into other peoples business. She'd leave him be, for now.

Red had been walking away from the pond and when she finally got far enough out of eye sight she dropped down against one of the larger trees right off of the path. What was she doing? She was running from everything and everyone around her, and that wasn't like her. Ruby was hot headed and took everything on with a full frontal attack, not anymore. When she had done everything to get either Hunter or Bigby into possibly losing their lives it made her think hard about whether this world would be better with or without her. The main reason why she hadn't taken care of herself the night before was because she knew if she did Hunter would find a way to bring her back and he'd kill her himself. Red's legs crossed and her elbows sat on her knees. Her head went into her hands that had laced together and her hair fell all around her face. "What the hell is wrong with you, Red?" She spoke quietly and angrily as her hands ran through her hair and rested against the back of her neck as she sat up and leaned back against the tree. Unfortunately, her meetings with people while she wanted to be alone weren't over just yet. Her eyes caught a glimpse of two people walking through the park together. Hunter and Joelle. What was she to do? Should she get up and walk off away from them? Yeah, cause they wouldn't notice that at all. Red groaned to herself but ended up pushing herself up off of the ground anyway and heading off parallel to the pond. If she could do it, she would avoid both Hunter and Bigby. Hopefully she'd be able to do it, but it was a very high probability that she wouldn't be on her own for the rest of the day.

Loiterer

User ImageUser Image

User Imagein the company of: Bigby.
                                      theme
                                      ooc:

He was doing right well blissfully dozing in the algae-infested depths of his pond, (or, rather, what was an adequate replacement) when a yelling from outside slowly drew his lids open from where they had been dreamily shut; luckily, most of everything was quieted by his water refuges, and being abruptly surprised wasn’t a usual circumstance, unless someone, or something, too, decided to take a dive into the local pond. Begrudgingly he stirred from the bottom, gold-flecked eyes finding the sunglasses where they had freed themselves from his face and loosely nestled against the bottom of the pond, before making his gradual resurface.

Bigby. Of course it had to be Bigby. Keeping his bandaged face at even with the waters edge, he remained perfectly poised as the wolf lashed out at him, carefully finding his dampened hat and placing it onto his head. Finally, he gave a mumble, tinted vaguely with the cadence of an English accent, “Yes, yes. I heard you.” And his curses. “No need to get so vulgar, mutt. I’m sure someone will give you your kibble, soon.” And though feigning confidence, he was truly as nervous as a skittish horse — Wolves and other creatures of such likeness didn’t approve of him, nor did he usually approve of them. Brushing off his coat of loose leaves and twigs, he added in retort to what was Bigby’s attempted (and effective) use of a threat, “I didn’t know you were French.” Giving a nod, he rose from the pond, clothing heavy and wet, “Besides, no one is really aro—"

He caught the woman walking off from where she had placed herself on the bench, and immediately snapped his jaw shut. Well. Of course, the one time he had decided to give a leap of faith and drop by the pond, someone had to be watching. He didn’t recognize her, but then again, he rarely recognized much of anyone — He tended to isolate himself from the others, as most of them seemed to have their own business that they were resuming in this realm. Business that he certainly caught on to in this very moment; the angst and tension building between the two people that were obviously avoiding eachother drawing a faint scoff from his lips. He had seen his fair share of those kinds of scuffles, and knew better than to get himself involved.

Instead, though, what came out was an instinctive, Ooooh. And he stood there awkwardly watching the woman leave, shoving his hands in his pockets and rocking back and forth on his feet, the tension between the woman and the wolf utterly unbearable. How did he always land himself in the center of these things? Surely, the fates were out to get him. Or was that his paranoia? Surely if he had allowed himself to see a doctor, he’d be riddled with anxiety — Damn him, they’d pump him full of meds the moment his face was brought to see a psychiatrist… Er, and she didn’t run away screaming.

He may have not liked Bigby, but he wasn’t an animal (or at least, in the common sense of things…), and knew it was impolite to linger on upsetting matters. Small talk was pretty nice, afterall — He didn’t get to chat it up with many a folk in Silverwood. “Any luck with the…?” Thing. He vaguely gestured to the collar; he knew much about it, being in line with the you-know-who, and was rather interested only because it meant that the others had some sort of control over the raging wolf that was bound to knish his teeth into his froggy flesh inevitably. For now, he distracted himself peering over the rims of his glasses, noting as others began to walk into the park. ALRIGHT, so flouncing into the pond likely wasn’t the best idea, but he had needed it; any longer, and he probably would have disintegrated as a snowflake would with contact with the sun.

gingerdoll

User ImageUser Image

Loiterer

User Image

He had some business to finish up the day previous, and if he were to follow the outlines of his contract, he would have left New York that day. But during his few weeks’ stay in the peculiar community, he had forfeited that idea and chose only to do as he would; any and all who employed him knew that this was simply his manner of doing things. Rest assured, the target he had been appointed to handle had been handled, there would simply be a delay in collecting his share of the sum. But to chase this curiosity that had befallen him, he did not mind sacrificing a portion of his pay.

Besides, if what his little mind had observed in Silverwood thus far, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity to uncover something…

Magical, a less matured and naïve mind would have called it, and so, out of his own amusement, he would surrender that label. That night, he had found himself a diner, leaving his car as it was in the parking lot. Such a quaint part of a bustling city with quaint little people; most of those that entered the diner were familiars to the employees there. If there wasn’t anything he didn’t love more than tapping into people’s deep and primal instincts, it was introducing himself to a flock as a complete stranger.

The waitress had approached him with a smile, and a well-practiced, “Hello! How are you today, sir?”

To which he took a lengthy pause to reply, “I’ve got a body in the trunk of my car,” His voice was completely flat as light eyes settled upon the waitress, “A good beer would get things on the up and up.”

Another lengthy pause between them as the waitress nervously considered the weight of his confession, before, finally, he cracked a smile and deadpanned, “I’m just kidding, hon.” Immediate relief from the waitress; though there was still obvious unease with the detached stranger. “Steak,” He didn’t glance down at the menu, which he only handed to the waitress, “Rare. Five seconds on the grill, both sides.” Smile lingering, he added with a wink, “And a glass of hot water.”

Business done and over with, the next day had been dedicated to wandering the area on-foot. He always dressed simply on these endeavors, but nicely all the same; his dark hair was pulled out of his face, and eyes unshaded to greet the bright sun. He leaned on a cane every now and again; not because the injury he had sustained as a child actually disabled him, but to seem less dangerous than he was. He had popped into stores that lined the streets, made his presence known in the main office (which he assumed was a directory of sorts — But he could tell something was different, here), and had even managed to exchange a few words with the mayor. By the time the sun was high against the horizon, he had interacted with almost everyone that was employed in this strange segment of New York City; and they had interacted with him. Everything was as orderly as it could be, just as any other part of any other town might have been; save for the strange looks that he had been passed.

“Say,” he had stopped one of the workers at a café he had entered, Do you believe in fairy tales?”

He was making his way through the parts of town that he hadn’t quite managed to scale, yet; first being the library, where he witnessed the scuffle between a strange man and the librarian. He was wrapped head-to-toe in bandages, head covered with a hat and eyes shaded with sunglasses — Too peculiar a thing for Mr. Atchison to ignore. Down the sidewalk he followed him, and the mummy-man had not taken one glance at the stranger behind him; he seemed too preoccupied with his own thoughts.

Following the man brought him to the park, which he, too, had not yet had the chance to wander. From there, he was about to split off, (and did, wandering down a different path in the park instead) when the man submerged himself in the pond, while in the company of a woman eating a pretzel… Who didn’t seem too particularly shocked.

Strange. But even stranger so was the man that came to scold the other, who he immediately assumed had to be a cop or something of the like; but perhaps he was wrong, as the words that fell from his mouth suggested that he knew the bandaged man, (by name, actually: Dresyk, as if that wasn’t uncommon enough) warning him that he was supposed to be “inconspicuous” and made mention of something about “frog legs.” Lief chuckled to himself as he resumed his path elsewhere, content under the casual step of a simple passerby. He knew a thing or two about being inconspicuous, and neither of those surrounding the pond were doing a good job at it — Even the woman, who had made her point to flee.

He considered having a chance encounter with her, but upon the path that he was leading himself down, a couple presented themselves; a man with the gait of someone that certainly knew how to handle himself, alongside a woman. Perhaps he would catch up with the others by the pond later; or, perhaps, these two would be equally as promising.

“Excuse me,” He said upon his approach, eyes glancing from the man to the woman beside him, “I’m so sorry to be a bother… But I’m new here, and I’m a bit lost.” He smiled, using his mature age as an advantage; as if, oh boy, wandering around a new place could be so very overwhelming. “I’m looking for the theater,” Automatically, he corrected, “Not the movie theater. The playhouse.

A theater told much of the people that inhabited certain towns. What was currently in production, how people treated the theater, how old the theater was — Another aspect of communities he enjoyed picking apart. Of course, he would also use it as a conversation piece to nose his way into the two and their business; nothing that moved from his lips was without purpose.

”Captain Smily”

ooc: hope dis is okay. <3 currently: at the park, Joelle and Hunter. etc: theme

User ImageUser Image

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Hunter and Joelle
User Image
User Image

xx just a parasite!! Human/Forsaken

friendtotoro etˊs get started » SHALL WE

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The two walked the cobble path silent at some points others not so much. Hunter walked with hands shoved in his pockets, starting around for that red hair he recognized so well and the face that came with it. There was no luck and the odd child playing and people walking were unhelpful. In the afternoon, things were obviously picking up. We need to find her, now. Joelle rolled her eyes, What do you want me to do? I’m not a dog hunter. You said she was here. And there’s more people here, I can’t focus. He sighed. So, they had taken one step closer and three steps back into getting some form of a get along relationship. She adjusted her sleeves and looked back over to him. He was looking to her, then around the park, scanning everything until looking back to here. What? Smell her yet? She looked at him Actually, no. Hunter please – I’m sorry. I’m just anxious. I know… We’ll find her.
                          The two continued for a bit, she had to stop them every now and again so she could focus on reds sent. His shirt was faint of her, but it was akward pulling him aside to sniff his shirt. You sure the wolf isn’t rubbing off on you. When you’ve got hundreds of scents invading your senses - I’m kidding, sort off. .. She smiles thank god. Well, she’s here somewhere - she paused. The sent that hit her was one she was familiar with. It was heavy, and one that couldt never be mistaken. Bigby…. Bigby was here. She closed her eyes, knowing who she should be focusing on and who she was… Her last moments with him was fuzzy. Coming in and out from last night. But focusing on the anger and frustrations running though his being, kept her back. Reds presence lightly graced her as they stepped closer and closer to the area in which everyone seemed to be… She turned her head to emotions that came from a bush like area and question was… was it red… yes.. no.. yes? We’ve got company. Joelle pulled herself away from where she looked to where Hunter was gesturing to.

Joelle started at the man that made his way towards them. Her eyes raked him up and down. Human. He had that smell, not sweet, not foul, that odd taste that hung off humans… like a salty sweet king of thing… if that wasn’t weird. Hunter looked down on Joelle. He didn’t know the man, he wasn’t any fable he knew or recognized and he didn’t sense that fable presence either. He started at the man with cane in hand, and hated the feel he had from him. People whom were able to hide their feelings, emotions… He had that look and call him over bearing but he did like it. And then he spoke. The man would get along with puck… the woman beside him would have lit up, he had sensed it, if not for the look in her eyes at the thought of what had happened to her parents. Ah, the theater. There was light in her eyes, but dimmed a little. She looked up and put a bit of a smile on her face. Silverwood is large, but quant. Once you get your bearing I assure you, it’s easy to navigate. Humans, get lost too easy… Joelle elbowed him and he looked at her funny. It depends on the theater you’re after. There’s one just off the main strip. Productions are usually musicals, improve, comedy, some dance… The theatre is a combination of things… usually for minor or armature performers. But there are some great gems to be found there. The better theater is closer to New York’s main drag… Less the theater you’re after is Burlesque. That’s just on the outskirts. She could see hunters need to carry on from this. She smiled kindly to the stranger. Bringing up who she was, wasn’t exactly the best idea. New to town, would soon be filled in on the truth outside of silverwood. Hunter would you mind getting a Redbull for me. I think i saw a vending machine down that way Hunter looked at Joelle and smiled at the hint pausing. You sure thats what you want he whispered, looking to the man whom Joelle still smiled at before looking up to him. He promised to watch her, not leave her... and a lot could happen in a small time frame... in short rang. He didnt trust anyone anymore... not after these past couple weeks... and with Bigby in the background, if anything happened to joelle or to red the wolf ripping out his throat would be the last thing he needed.

Joelle smiled and after one more assuring gaze hunter turned and left. I could draw you a map if you need one. her gaze looking up to the stranger... he read so differenly than most people. Harder to read, an actor... most actors were open, some were uptight or, like this man, a mystery to unlock. It was one of those things that made people hate and become more entranced by people who never seemed to stop acting, who always appeared composed, perfect... men whom fooled and played and pawned people however they pleased.
                          Hunter however was focused on finding red. He walked along the trail to which Joelle had nodded towards but all he saw was bush, trees and he wasnt about to start searching through the shrubs for someone who was there, wasnt interested in being found. The one time she decides to play hard-to-get, and i cant find her. he mumbled to himself, running a hand through his hair with frustration. Did he turn around or Red! Red! He called out, as she made a straight getaway from everyone. He stopped his pursuit and started at her waiting for her to turn around. If she came, then he'd talk to her. He left on a not so nice note...and if he could atleast resolve the way it had ended. or maybe, this was all too soon...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Loiterer

User Image

The very mention of the theater seemed to have troubled the woman some; the fall in her features, if even ever so slight, only enticed his interest. The male beside her was wary, though whether it was because he was at unease with his presence, or whether because he was in a hurry was difficult to pinpoint — Perhaps both. She feigned a weak smile, and blue eyes met her own as she unabashedly delved into the details of Silverwood and its theaters. Ah, good; she was confident enough to answer him with more than a shrug, or a dishonest ‘sorry, I can’t help you.’ People would do anything to avoid the unfamiliar. But why the fading light in her eyes? A tragedy, perhaps — How very much he was familiar with those — And the pieces were already pulling themselves together.

Pressing his palm against the curve of the wooden cane, he listened, noting the not-quite-discreet-enough jab that the girl exchanged with the male. From what he could gather, Silverwood respected its playhouses; they seemed adequately funded, enough to host the variety of productions that the woman had listed. As she had finished speaking, she turned once again to her companion, likely attempting to be — What word had that other said? Ah, yes — “inconspicuous” in her request. A Redbull. He was all too familiar with code-talk, even haphazard attempts from the everyday citizen. Could she possibly mean the fleeing girl he had glimpsed, wearing that blaring red cloak? So that was little Red. That would make sense. And the name of her companion? Hunter. Could it be any more obvious?

His eyes leveled with the woman before him, eyes boring into her own as he took a moment to try to read her. Then who was she? Ah, but there were so many fictitious characters running about. She could be anyone.

And that was an idea he was willing to entertain. With “Hunter” gone, he hummed and rocked from against his cane, “I hope your friend’s alright.” He said, ominously aware of what was going on, and then, as if nothing had truly been relayed, he gave a gracious nod of his head. “Thank you, sweetheart. The map won't be necessary.” Turning away, he seemed as if he were about to venture off, before once more, he turned to meet her eyes over his shoulder, “You don’t think I could convince you to give me a lift there?” He feigned as if it were such a shame for him to ask — His brow knitting together in worry, and perhaps, a bit of pain. “It’s alright if you can’t. It’s just a hassle for me to walk around, sometimes.”

It was obvious why with the indication of his exaggerated limp; and, hopefully, she would take the bait. How fun it would be to catch one of these little storybook characters in a little box; poke at them, speak to them, and to uncover their ever-present mysteries. He hadn’t lingered in Silverwood without a reason, afterall. Theater’s obviously meant something to her, (as they did he, but that was talk for another time) and he was hoping that her ambition would drive her to escort him therein.

He was convinced she was more fun on her own, and separated from her watchful guardian.

”Captain Smily”

ooc: currently: at the park, Joelle and Hunter. etc: theme

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces