Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

Bigby twitched his hears as he heard paw steps behind him. He felt her nose touch him gently before she laid beside him and nuzzled into his side. He shifted slightly, before her head rubbed against his...the motion was nice...affectionate, the wolf meeting her affections briefly. Her eyes met his again before she spoke, licking his cheek and letting silence fall. "I'm always thinking..." he said half heartedly. He closed his eyes happily as her nose touched his ear, her words soft as she said he was wrong about her. He sighed, watching her settle and lay her head on her paws "I don't know whether to believe that..." he murmured, his nose touching her ear in return before he watched her gently. She said she wouldn't leave him and he knew how stubborn he could be, she was always stubborn. He exhaled as she said she knew how he felt, the wolf about to lick at her ear affectionately when she laid down, stretching her legs out, her back leaning against him.

He listened to her words gently, she'd leave if he wanted her to. She wanted to be here....could he tell? He stayed silent for a while, thinking before sighing "I'd like it.....if you stayed...." he said gently, nuzzling his head against hers affectionately. "I guess I'm stuck in my old ways...expecting everyone to stick the knife in when I turn my back" he said roughly. "You like the form you're in? Even if you didn't want it?"he asked before smiling slightly at her answer. "Well....you make a god wolf...if that helps" he said licking her ear gently. He nuzzled into her neck gently, letting her head rub under his neck "I really....I...." he faltered on his words with an irritated growl "I really....like having you around...." he said awkwardly before he exhaled in annoyance at himself and shifted to stand. "Let's go for a walk. We lay here with the deer carcass and rats will take their chances...that's one thing you don't want biting you." he said nuzzling her to her feet and keeping his pelt pressed to hers.

"I always preferred the outdoors....reminds me of the homelands. Same scents, same sky....it's nice" he said gently. He looked to her gently "How are you finding the new senses?" he asked before touching his head against hers. "I always find focusing on one scent in particular helps...." he said. "So...I tend to.....I focus on the scent of strawberry and kiwi...." he said frowning at the floor. If Red put the links together she'd know it was her shampoo. "Helps....stops you losing your mind. Especially because you don't like smoking and wolves can't smoke to dull the senses....same things for the sounds. Single one out...." he said looking to her briefly "Like a voice...." he murmured. He found himself steadying her as she stumbled over her paws occasionally, the wolf ducking beneath her to stop her hitting the floor. "You're like a new born cub..." he said, brushing against her gently before stepping in front of her and stopping her by pressing his nose to hers. "Stop stop....look at me...ok...." he said gently. "Your back paws need to tread where your front paws have been" he said stepping beside her and nudging her into motion. "Left...right....." he said, gently easing her into a steadier walk. "Ok, little faster...keep your neck aligned with your spine so you don't lose balance...." he murmured, smiling as she picked up her pace. "Perfect...." he said, licking behind her ears. "Try running a bit....we'll get to the city faster if you can run without falling over your own paws" he said, watching her happily. When she returned he met her in a brief display of affection, stopping himself and stepping back embarrassed. "I'll make a wolf out of you yet...let's keep moving." he said before leading the way again.

Paws placed themselves in front of each other slowly as he walked beside Red, feeling embarrassed for being unable to express how he felt for her being with him. He snorted after a long silence, lifting his gaze from the floor to look to her "So...I take it you went to the thirteenth floor for the spell...that changed you I mean?" he said before pain caught up with him and he slowed suddenly, wincing and pausing. "Bear with me...." he said slowly before sitting down with a sharp inhale. "So tell me....what were the terms of this spell?" he asked, lifting his head to meet her gaze his tail curling over the front of his paws. The wounds he had seemed to be healing quickly, the fur covering the full extent. He looked down at his chest, licking the fur down slightly "Doesn't look as bad in his form....should have seen me earlier....took a fair few chunks out of the floor. Still...got away better than the Tweedles did" he said gently, brown hues settling on her green orbs.

"Red.....I want....I need to...." he said gently after a moment of silence. He opened his mouth to speak again, getting tongue tied and snarling in irritation at himself. "Argh....It shouldn't be this hard..." he snarled irritably, looking down at his paws. "Forget it...." he huffed, clawing at the earth. Why were feelings so hard to explain....was he just incapable? His fur bristled slightly in irritation at himself, ears tugging back against his head "Ignore me...I'm being stupid.....tell me about this spell..anything you remember" he said trying to change the subject.

""Who's afraid of the Big bad wolf?
You should be...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

[OOC!.]

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

xx just a parasite!! Human

friendtotoro etˊs get started » SHALL WE ▪ I'M JOELLE TINK SESINK ▪

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Obscurity… A darkness, non like the halfing had ever felt before. She ran through it.. shifting and running, digging and clawing, fighting as it pressed down around her body. Encasing her being… As if to engulf her. She feared it, trying to run with no avail because it was everywhere, and though its looming presence came from behind her, it came at her front and her sides, above and bellow. An all-consuming pestilence that laughed at her struggle. Watching and preying, waiting for her to collapse and stop her feeble struggle. She opened her mouth to cry out, but it dived into her throat, coursing through her body Her nails scratched at her throat. Clawing at the pain that engulfed her. The heat and the pain. She cried out, with no avail as in entered her. She felt it pulling and breaking, felt it tearing and destroying. She fell to the ground, grasping at nothingness and darkness. Until finally what was left was nothing.
                          A scream so eerie and wretched it made shivers run through a beings spine, and fear strike a soul. Gene had ran to the room in which the Halfling stayed. The scream ripping through the halls of his abode. He flung open the old oak doors struck in shook at the sight before him. The halfing whose skin was once a light golden hue was white like paper, and her hair was a dark ink black. Old letter cursive burned a fire molten red on her skin, and each attempt to touch it, seared the rest of her fingers. He watched her squirm with tears streaming her eyes as she tried to grasp hold of the pain that ran through her body. He touched her. She was burning up… and as soon as it started… the single word was gone… he tried to read the language of the old, but it was one he did not know… He feared what he had seen when the rose graced her neck, when he noticed her throat… attempting to think little of it, and dive into matters later… but he was so sure now… so very sure… they had gotten hold of her…

Passed out, it was a good hour or so later when joelle had awoken. She had been given fresh clothes to change into, and a towel to shower with. Not to mention her body was drentched in sweat. Her head delicately touched at the searing, throbbing pain she felt against her skin… it still burned… and she head was red from rubbing it… white. Joelle ran to the bathroom, heart fast and body quick, starting to face to white to be her own, hair too black to be hers… Her sea coloured hues were the only comfort offered in this moment. Her mouth felt dry, and no matter how much she rubbed fridged water against herself, the marks didn’t leave, her skin didn’t change. She took in a deep breath. “What happened?” Genes voice was low… but it was serious. It was more a statement than a questions. It was simple. She wouldn’t join their side. Wouldn’t give them the information they wanted… “It’s not a toxin…” Gene said slowly. Joelle hadn’t touched her breakfast. Barely touched her food… the woman he saw was nothing like the halfing he had seen a days before, or years ago. Than what is it!? “It’s a curse… an old one… Frankly… I don’t know what it will do.” They said it would kill me. “Half of you…the curse is used on fables…. Basically your story is written out of existence. It’s the worst way to have your life destroyed… Like an author erasing, destroying a book…” But I’ve never been in a fable! “That’s my problem… I don’t know what it will do. It could kill only your fable side, which in turn might make you human… it could kill your human side and make you fable… or either side might be dependant on the other and you will die. But that’s all theory. There may be other outcomes…” What! Tell me! What are you so afraid of - “Forsaken…” What… “You could become a forsaken… theory but – “ his words went unheard. Joelle stood up, turned and left. Genes lips pulled into a tight line watching her leave. “It’s a theory!” he called out after her. Popping up on the stairs. Trying with all his magical power to stop the halfing… “It could get better. I’ll find a solution! Its all going – hey come on now. Brighten up. Look like the sun. Little rain never –“ SLAM… “I’ll… come back later than…”

Joelle lay surrounded by cases, things she had taken without permission. Thing she saw as already hers, and wasn’t about to give them back… but they all did little. She hadn’t heard back from red or hunter or Adam…she hadn’t heard of Bigby… she closed her eyes and curled up on the bed. Every person she cared for… her world felt to small… she had lost everyone.. and then people kept popping back in it…. She was scared to let them in. scared she’d loose them. A nock at her door. “Hey come on now…-“ Teach me, to fight. There was a heavy silence in the room.. It held their for some time before Gene made an attempt to laugh off the mater. “Hey I think your –“ Serious. She sat up. Her sea hues burning with an unwavering passion. My father… my mother, Richard… Bigby has been putting his life out over and over and over again for me while I sit on the side line and he tells me to hide. When will that end? When will the day come that I sit on the side line, watching him fight to protect me and he disappears again. Accept this time. He wont be coming back. Because he’ll be dead, and I could only stand like a fool and watch him. When will Red, Or hunter see the day, forced to help me by bigby or my own foolish hopes and plans to figure out a way to stop the forsaken and they die in the process. When will it end? When the people I love, and care about all slip out from my figners and I could do nothing. He’s gone Gene. Bigbys gone, Reds probably out looking for him and I cant do anything. I’m cursed. At this rate im dying and I don’t want to spend the rest of however long being protected. I don’t want to be useless! Solving this wont mean anything if I cant help fight for it. Gene reached out a hand and wiped a tear and then another from Joelles now porcelain face. He smiled. “No… you’re right.” He set the tea down and sat beside her on the bed. “Your father never wanted you to pick up a weapon. That’s why he wanted bigby to watch over you…but he was also a foolish man, smart but foolish. Fine, get dressed. We’ll start training

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

tab et to know »ME
tab tab xxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy time is consumed with:

friendtotorofriendtotoro For your concern of my safety im: The Genie's Mansion

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy mind is racing with: i need to fight

friendtotorofriendtotoro Word meanings:

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro═════════════════════════════════════╝

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: The Forest || Company: Bigby || Thoughts: I care about you alright?! Get that through your thick ******** skull!

Red's shoulders twitched slightly against Bigby in a shrugging manner. "I didn't want it. Doesn't mean that I don't currently... and thanks." Her ear was pressed against his throat with the way that she was lying and when he growled because his words failed him she jerked away from him instinctively and was rolled over on her stomach quickly. He finally got a few words out and her alarmed look quickly left her face. She was about to say something but he was on his feet and urging her to stand so they could go for a walk. "Oh.. Okay." She said quietly and felt her toes curl downwards slightly as he touched her feet. Everything was magnified so much now. Her senses were in complete overload and when he touched her it only made her suppress a giggle that was about to make it's way out from between her lips. Bigby's words gave her a small insight to what it was really like. He was really the most gentle creature she'd ever met before. She had only forced his instincts out of him when they had first met, that was why he had reacted the way he had. Well now that curiosity lead to a friendship all these years later. Not only a friendship, but a now mutual understanding of who he was, who he was.

He spoke about senses and she tried really hard not to think about it. She was one to get distracted by things in her human form, so this was practically torture. But once again, he was trying to help her, trying to guide her through these new experiences. One scent, okay, that should be easy enough. When he told her what his scent was she fell out of step. She knew exactly what it was. The second she got back into her rhythm of her footfalls she turned her head slightly as if wanting to make sure she was right. She inhaled silently and sure enough, it was her. The scent of her shampoo. Surely she wasn't the only one who used it. It was a fairly generic brand that a lot of people used. Right? He pulled her back into reality with his comment about wolves not being able to smoke and she cracked a small smile. That was very true, however, this brought a thought to her mind. Had he ever tried? How would he have figured this out unless he had tried. Surely if someone was stupid enough or smart enough, depending on the way you'd look at it, to light a cigarette for a wolf would he actually be able to smoke it? Probably not. This brought her into her own mind and once again she fumbled her steps. Red growled angrily at herself as she fell against Bigby then jumped back instantly. "Sorry.. I'm so sorry."

He maneuvered in front of her and her eyes crossed ever so slightly as she looked at him with his nose pressed to hers. He pulled away from her and ordered her to watch. Her head nodded and her eyes followed. "Where my front feet have stepped.... Front feet, who ever thought I'd say something like that." Her head shook and she stumbled once more before picking up the pace slightly as Bigby egged her on. He had stopped and told her to run, she did just that. Her feet flew underneath her and she just let pure instinct take over. She couldn't think of herself as a human with four legs, she had to think of herself as a wolf. A wolf with four legs, four paws, just what they were supposed to be born with. The moment she let that feeling take over her she picked up speed and vaulted up over a fallen tree. She spun back around as she looped around another tree then jumped over the same fallen long on her way back. It was almost like she was flying. Her head stayed straight but her eyes looked down to make a mental note that all four of her legs were off of the forest floor at the same time. She howled happily then skid to a stop beside Bigby.

The way he reacted to her returning made her turn her face away from him bashfully. She wasn't used to these kinds of actions from him, not unless you counted that one time a couple of weeks ago... But he wanted to keep moving so she followed suit. There was complete silence between the two, but not silence around them. Her ears picked up on the breeze that was blowing, the birds above them, the small creatures that flitted about on the ground. Her head was turning every witch way to see what was around her but then a voice, his voice spoke out and she focused on him. Just like he said to do. Focus on one thing. He spoke about the witches floor and she would have gnawed on her bottom lip had she been a human. Her head nodded slowly. He sat and she sat beside him, waiting to get reprimanded for the bad thing she had done. When Bigby asked his question about what the terms of the spell was she looked away from him nervously, hoping he wasn't paying attention to her. Her tail twitched back and forth and she took a small step back from him to put a little bit of distance between them so she could be ready for his reaction. "I actually..." He didn't seem to be paying attention to her, so this was good. Maybe she had gone unnoticed as she faded her words.

He spoke her name and her green eyes looked up to him. She stood up on all four paws as he began to trip over his words and she narrowed her eyes at him. This wasn't the first time he had done this today. Something was wrong, did he really want her to be gone? Had he only said he wanted her to stay earlier just to shut her up? Surely not, not with the way he was teaching her everything he knew. He questioned about the spell once more but she didn't want to talk about it. She wanted to talk about him, she wanted to make sure that he was alright. "Bigby... I'll talk about the spell later, what's going on with you?" She stepped forward then placed a paw on top of his. She wanted to comfort him, she didn't want him to be feeling whatever he was feeling right now. He didn't seem to want to talk about him at the moment though so she'd give him time. She'd give him all the time in the world he needed. She stepped back then laid down on the ground and placed her front paw over her muzzle, obviously not wanting to talk about what she knew. Or didn't know rather. "I uh... I'm not actually sure." She mumbled, her leg moving up and down with every slurred word.

She could feel the pressure he was putting on her and she heard it in his voice when he told her to speak up. "I'm sorry..." She stood up then moved away from him slightly, now that she had his attention she was afraid for what he might do. If he could get to her, that was. "I uh, I don't know. I didn't stick around long enough to find out. I was on a rampage, seeing red, metaphorically. And I just went up to ask for a potion, a spell, anything. Someone was already standing outside the elevator doors, she knew why I was there. She tried to warn me but I just grabbed the vial and took off. She said something about 'become what you seek to find' or something like that. Which is obviously why I'm a wolf now. But.. Other than that, I know nothing." Her head dipped and her ears pressed against her skull. If he was going to freak out she was ready to run. Chances were she wouldn't be able to get very far without tripping over herself, unless she let the new found wolf inside of her take over. "Now lets just talk about you for a sec...." She tried to derail the topic such as he had done earlier but there was obviously no way around it.

Red was now lying on the ground with her stomach exposed up to him and she yelped quietly. Why she was down like this she couldn't even begin to figure it out. It just felt right. "Alright. Alright! I know, it was stupid. And it was dumb. But I'm sure we can find out in the next couple of days after we get you all cleaned up right? It can't be that big of a deal, not knowing..." She said trying to get him off of her back about the situation. Sure, she'd ******** up. But looking at the situation from her perspective she'd rather become a wolf and not know the consequences than leave Bigby alone to die. He was angry with her, that much was clear. But she was the stronger one right now, so she thought. Unless it was anger that fueled his healing process she'd be able to get away from him if things had gotten really ugly. "I couldn't leave you out there to die! " She growled at him as she made her way out from under him and faced him head on. "I'm not backing down!" Red barked at him. "You really think that I'd rather let you die than be like you? I'd rather be like you and stay in this form than loose you!" Her voice was angry but the second the words came out of her mouth her ears dropped back against her head and she lowered herself again. Had she just stepped too far over the line?

User Image

User Image

Brown eyes shifted to his paws as Red placed hers atop of his. She wanted to know what was going on with him, concern shining in her eyes. "It's nothing...i'm just sore" he murmured, avoiding eye contact before seeing her back away after he probed for more information about the spell. She placed her paws over her muzzle... Warning sign one. "Not sure?" he said in disbelief "What do you mean....not sure?" he stepped forward, looking her in the eyes. "Red? Speak up...." he prompted sternly as she began to mumble her answer. His stern voice prompted her to stand and put some distance between them...why did he have a feeling he wouldn't like her answer?

He stared at her while she explained, the red wolf walking back and forth infront of him, no doubt noticing his body tensing as she explained how she had blindly gone and just taken the first thing handed to her by the witches. Was she....that daft? He looked away, trying to understand her actions when she tried shifting the topic back to him, voice pleading. "No....NO! Let's not talk about me for a.sec!" he barked,lurching toward her. Bad move, she yelped and.submitted, rolling on her back and.exposing her belly to his.snarling muzzle.

Blinking at.the action he growled as.she spoke. "You're dam right it was.stupid! Anything could have been in that Vial..." he.snarled his words. "I can't believe you'd be so.stupid...! " he barked before she tried to make light of the situation. "A few days?! Red we don't know anything about that potion apart from becoming what you seek....what if it's permanent after a few days?! Then what!" he snarled at her. His fur was bristling, anger radiating off his form, eyes ablaze. "So yes....Big ******** deal!" he snarled.

Personality shift. Red was on her paws, standing up to him. She couldn't leave him to die? "Why not! If you had you wouldn't be in this mess! You'd be with Hunter!" he barked back. She wasn't backing down? "Threatening me?! I'll make you back down if I have to!" he snarled, meeting her eyes with a growl. He was watching her body language, looking for a hint that she would spring at him. Her next words took him by surprise.

She'd rather be like him than loose him? His anger faded, eyes softening before he stood tall again, Reds ears tugging against her head. Now was his chance....but...he exhaled. "Maybe....i'm not yours to loose" he said sternly. He felt his heart tear as he uttered the words, sitting down. She could never be happy with him...could she? "Red....I think...maybe it's best we-" he froze, before getting to his paws and standing infront of Red protectively, a growl rumbling in his throat.

Four sets of yellow eyes glinted in the night before three wolves prowled into view. "Stay close..." Bigby growled to Red. The wolves edged closer, Bigby snarling and swiping at one in warning when it got too close. "Think before you act bretherin.... " he growled, the wolves pulling their ears forward at Bigbys words. "We can smell you wolf....we smell your pain....you're not strong enough to defend her. You haven't even claimed her...." Bigby snarled loudly in response "Do not test me....Surely my size accounts for my strength..." he rounded sharply, paw hitting hard against a wolf that was sniffing around Reds rump. The grey wolf yelped and growled in response "She is free.... Belongs to no pack...you know wolf rules...." the wolves growled.

Bigby lowered his stance, paws apart, tail swishing back and forth. "I am...." he growled. "Red....keep back" he said before the wolves sprung. Bigby reared up, snarling as claws and jaws tore into his fur. He recovered, claws ripping one free and sending it to the floor before he rolled to make the others release. The wolves circled before attacking again.

Snarls and howls came from the bundles of fur, claws and teeth scrapping. Bigby handling the situation well with his size and strength. Batting one away as though it were a leaf, he sank his jaws into the leg of another, the scruff of a third before finally sinking his jaws into the spine of the ring leader. "Never....mess with...me....." he snarled, feeling the wolf's small bones crunch beneath his teeth, it's form falling limp before he tossed it aside and watched the other three limp away with their tails between their legs. "******** packs...." he huffed, staggering a little before looking to Red. His ear was torn,.scratches on his muzzle and body. "Superficial wounds.... " he assured her, limping closer. "Any female wolf is fair game to packs if not claimed. Wolves fight to show superiority.... I should have scared their pack off. And word will spread...." he said before meeting her gaze.

"look....what I said before.... I didn't mean it. I just... I can't see past the end of my own muzzle sometimes." he spoke softly, his voice still rough. "You said you'd rather become this than loose me...." he said. "I'd become what ever it took....if it meant I didn't loose you...." he touched her nose with his. "I'm not good with this stuff....I get tongue tied. I....I can't get you out of my head. I can't live without your scent... The smell of your shampoo, your perfume...even the remote scents of your presence are like sticking my nose in the bottle...." he lowered his head. "I...." he growled at himself "I think....I love you...." he muttered bashfully, ears tugging back against his head, eyes staring at the ground. What what she do? How would she react now he had put his heart on the table....?

[OOC!.]

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
MyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoroUser Image

User Image

Hunter folded his arms at the Beast. Eyes narrowing, waiting for Red and Bigby to leave the scene. He stared hard at the fable who gave excuse after excuse, and from the corner of his eye noticed a man take off… He sighed hearing the line. He always finds out… Well he’d be sure that he didn’t… but he waited… patient… I’m not actually going to kill her… he said slowly… lowering his crossed arms and shaking one through his hair. He looked all to calm for someone who killed two people in a blink of an eye and threated to severely harm another, but he was being honest. So calm down.his eyes narrowing a moment. He never liked these princely characters, always something about being around them that made him twitch. Like he needed an axe at hand at all times… He overlooked the whisky comment, sure alcohol would help him cope a lot, but he rather think his mind through… last time he went drinking, it hadn’t gotten him anywhere, except in a deeper grave. He wasn’t about to make the same mistake twice. I threatened Belle – and you’ve got a reason as to why the wolfs not dead, so to say... When ichabon finds out. Though, I wasn’t lying when I said touch her and two huntsmen will be on your tail. he smirked, but he was serious, deadly serious. He breathed in. Tell Ichabon I went for a hike… If it askes about the men, say… they got in my way. which wasn’t a lie either.

Hunter spent most of his day and night thinking. He didn’t sleep much, and he tracked prey the old fashion way….setting small snares and going down wind of the wolves. He could hear the packs, and when he saw a paw much to big for this worlds normalcy, he steered in the opposite direction. He wasn’t ready to face Red yet. It wasn’t that Hunter didn’t want to cut down the wolf. Hell it was odd he was doing any defending at all… but he made a promise to red, and the more he faught it… the worse it got for him… and then there was red.

A wolf. She turned into a wolf! When was it going to stop. He needed her. Here. Now. Like the last time they had gone out for a hike. Under the stairs. Hot cocoa. A good hunt. Stories to last them a life time. Laughs. Memories. Life. Hates and wants. Peeves of the day… He opened his eyes to the stary canopy above. Alone, he had always liked being alone. But somehow, whenever he needed red. Whenever he wanted her around… or when he didn’t feel like being alone anymore. She would come perfect timing… but tonight was not like those nights. The cold forest floor was soothing, yet seemed to help crack his heart. Feel the tight cold the grasped at his heart. How could he face her… when all his body told him to do was kill. How could he love her, when his mind thought disgust when thinking about wolves… She was no different… or maybe she had changed… and what made hunter so mad at the wolf… was he was right. The wolf had changed… and he hadn’t. In every story the hutsman never changes. Always helping to save and rescue the girl. Forever commanded to help slay a beast or do a task; even if they didn’t want to… forever to remain the same…alone. A side character… he turned on his side. Closing his eyes. He had spoke so foul, so dark… he felt so hurt, so shocked and angered he hadn’t thought about her… should their relationship be more than just appearance. Should he love her not for who she is rather than what?! He promised to forever be with her. Promised, he would never let her go… he already did so once, and it was like losing himself. He wouldn’t do that again.

Hunter found the fable he was after dead… by wolves. Bite marks smaller than Bigbys… and by the number of paws to many to be two… he later found an old deer kill, and later the remains of wolves… A bear, most off would not take a pack of wolves. Not always, wasn’t usually likely… and the only tracks he had seen were tracks far too familiar. Big wolves… Bigby… Red. He stood rubbing the dirt from his finger tips. It felt good to be here again. He knew to watch himself. Knew that the wolf was still out there. He had tried to take his head, there would be no telling what Bigby might attempt to try. He sucked in a breath and turned his gaze around. He lightly whistled on the breeze a song he had only sung to red, he whistled it, a mimic of a bird that the two often used to track… he hoped she’d hear the faint melody with her knew ears… find him. He cut a marking in a tree and angled his positioning. He had left the axe long ago… he was defencless… he justed wanted to find her…

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: The Forest || Company: Bigby ---> Hunter || Thoughts: What is he doing here...

The words that Bigby spoke practically stabbed her in the heart. He wasn't hers to lose. That was the most true statement she'd ever heard. He was right, he wasn't, but that didn't mean that she didn't want to lose him, whether he was hers or not. "You're right..." She dropped her head and turned her face from him. If he wasn't hers to lose then why was she even here? She'd literally changed everything about her to save him, but that didn't seem to matter. Red sucked in a deep breath then let it out sadly. She wasn't in the mood for fighting, she stood and was about to go walk off to be on her own when she heard Bigby cut his words short. Something had startled him, and she didn't like that. Her ears perked up to focus on whatever it was he had heard as he shifted in front of her. Whatever it was, she didn't like it. Her nose rose up in the air and she sniffed. She hadn't smelled the scent before, but if she whittled away all of the smells of Bigby and just let the Wolf smell stick out she'd knew exactly what they were dealing with now. It was another pack, and something put Bigby on edge.

Red took Bigby's warning seriously and stuck right by his side. It took her a second to figure out what was happening. The thing that tipped her off was when she saw Bigby flip around to take out the wolf who was coming around behind her. She was the only female. This was bad, this was very very bad. Her head nodded at his command to stay back and she laid down on the ground after trotting off to a nearby sapling. Stay away, stay out of it. She placed her head down on her paws, her eyes filled with concern as she watched him. Every time one of them got in any kind of hit on him she winced and her body twitched. She wanted to stand and fight with him, fight for him, but she'd only get in his way. The last crunch of bone that she heard made her toes dig into the ground. It was a sickening sound, but it was something that Bigby thought necessary so she didn't protest against it. He had scared off the others and she was instantly up on her feet and running toward him. She looked him up and down to make sure there was nothing too horribly wrong with him. He waved off her concern and she sat down in front of him.

Her head nodded slightly at his words. Sure, pack rules. She didn't know them, and she didn't really want to but if she was going to be like this for a while then she was going to have to learn them. Bigby began to speak and she was taken aback. He'd become whatever it took to make sure he didn't lose her? What? Her eyes shut as his nose touched hers and they stayed shut for a second as she took in his words. He couldn't live without her. It was strange that he was talking like this. The last words that came out of his mouth made her jaw drop slightly. "Bigby you... You what? Really?" It was like she couldn't stop the thought process from leaving her mouth. "I can't believe it. You... wow." She needed to tread lightly with her words, anything she said could either make or break him right now. It wasn't something that she'd be able to express through words. So many things ran through her mind, the conversation they'd had the night that Hunter left with Tink. Was he really the person for her? Was Hunter the person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with? Now that she'd seen how harsh he had been with Adam as he threatened Belle? Was Hunter worth it? Was Bigby worth it? Of course he was.

Red stood then slowly took a step toward Bigby and gulped. Whatever decision she was about to make right now she wouldn't be able to turn back. She licked the side of Bigby's muzzle gently then dipped her head and rubbed against Bigby's neck. "I think I might feel the same way about you." Red spoke as she moved her muzzle up by Bigby's ear. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she could feel her breathing pick up. Red's nose touched his ear gently. "I think I love you." The reaction she got from Bigby was a pleasant one. He'd made her happy and she had made him happy in return. They soon found an area that suited the both of them as a sleeping place for the night and Red fell asleep nuzzled up against Bigby's side. Something in her dream kicked her awake after sleeping for a couple of hours then in her half conscious mind she smelled something. Her head lead her to a standing position as she followed her nose. She half expected herself to be still sleeping as she padded quietly up to where the smell was coming from. That's when she heard it. A quiet melody, a song that pulled at her heart strings.

Her ears pulled back against her head as she now felt guilty for being out here with Hunter. No. She wasn't guilty, she wasn't going to be guilty for the way that she felt. But she was going to find Hunter and get to the bottom of this. She told Bigby how she'd felt about him, Hunter knew how she felt about him, and she knew how both of them felt about her. Now the thing was, should she decide to go with the one who constantly fought her because that was what they did. That was their relationship because they were both so hard headed? Or would she decide to stay, stay with Bigby who only fought with her when it was about her safety. Bigby, the one who would do anything to keep her safe, the one who had moved on from the past and let it become exactly that. The past. Red howled the melody as a response to Hunter. Yes, she'd heard it. And yes, she was going to him. She'd seen the markings he had been making against the trees, and she caught a huge wiff of him. Red stayed downwind of him so she could smell him and he couldn't smell her. She pawed up quietly behind him then purposefully rustled some leaves so he'd know she was behind him. "What do you want?" She asked him, her voice emotionless as she questioned him. What did he want? He'd spoken so rudely to her after he had watched her change. He didn't want anything to do with her, that much was obvious. He was the hunter, and now, she was the hunted.

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
MyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoroUser Image

User Image

Hunter had heard the wolf call and started up from the forest floor to the woods around him. He looked in all directions, but the howl echoed around the trees and his mind was become so scattered he didn’t know where to start looking. But he kept moving… pressing forward. He had so much to say. So many feeling he wanted to convey, but it was the putting them into words and putting those words into sentences that actually made sense that was the problem. He thought back to everything and realized that sure, he hadn’t actually for real threatened belle… but he had put Joelle in danger because of the wolf… and he enjoyed it. He found pleasure and pride in that. That, was wrong… if it had been another fable. Like adam, and a fable, the mans love like belle to truly do what he did to Joelle would have made him want to kill himself… or the men whom did that to her… but because it was the wolf… and a human he cared little for… in his old mind set what he did seemed justified… and it wasn’t. At all.

Hunter sucked in a deep breath. He hadn’t heard her. Handlt felt her. So lost in thought, so lost in what he would say… and when he picked her… he saw human legs, and a human body, a smiling fac and gleaming green eyes. He saw red hair, and a stubborn girl who took his heart away… but when he turned around, in the morning light, he saw a fiery wolf, that stood at his height. He saw a wolf… he saw red… in that wolf…. Change… he needed to start changing… I wanted to talk… he said quietly… he turned fully now. His eyes locked with Reds gaze before they dropped. Her voice was so monotone. It wasn’t hurt or angry like the last time… It was distant and far… I wanted to apologize for being an a**… for being me… for- he took in a sharp breath shoving hands in his pockets and tilting his gaze to the distant. For not being able to change… he leaned his back against a tree. Words just seemed like a muddle mess in his mind… trying to find the right thing to say. How to phrase it… I’ve never changed. All these years, decades, I’ve always been the same Hunter… the same huntsman… in every story… I’ve kept to my old ways… my same thoughts… hopes, dreams… and what bugged me the most is that the wolf… his jaw tightened. Bigby is right, you’re both right. You’ve both changed. Still are, and while everyone’s changing. I’m not.... Everytime I turn around I’m still trying to figure out red, rediscover the woman I love…I think things will be exactly the same as before… but I keep trying to ignore the fact that they wont… However, what I know shouldn’t change is no matter how you look, what form you should take… my love for you should not waver simply because you’re in the form of a wolf. You’re still the same red… And I’m sorry for reacting how I did. he scratched at his head before ruffling his hair... I know I’ve messed up… a lot this week. I’m sorry for that. For not looking past the end of my nose. You aren’t mine to own, God I wish you were… but none the less our relationship whether friend or not should change for the better not for worse… I promised I’d be by your side, I promised I’d help you out. And whatever you decide, what makes you happy… He sucked in a deep breath… knowing what could make her happy was a wolf not him. His enemy… not him… Should he still call Bigby enemy? the life you wish, I’ll do my best to support whatever you want. I’m not letting you go, but I’ll stand on the side lines if that’s what you want. He took a step back, wanting to take a step forward… not knowing once more where his boundaries were now. Change has never been something I’ve been good at. Its going to take me… a while to get the hold of this letting go, forgiving and becoming someone new thing… I’ll probably still be an a**… but a better a**… he tried to crack a smile… I just, wanted you to know that. he nodded his head to her… he wasn’t exactly expecting a response, nor was he expecting her to follow or stop him. He just wanted to get everything off his chest… cause right now he felt all over the place. It was hard to step aside and let the love of your life go to the man you’ve hated for eternity… and it was hard to except the fact that he was right about his life, while he was too blind and stubborn to see it… And it was hard to except the fact that in some ways things would never change. He’d never get Red, he’d always be a side character, and maybe it was for those reasons… the thought that he’d never be more that caused this relationship to occur. That he had never tried to be more… It was time for her to be happy, with whoever she wanted… and it was time for him to stop trying to pretend nothing would change… cause it was. And if he didn’t start changing now, he’d lose everything… including himself.

(( sorry this feels so crappy i didnt know whatelse to write; my mind just farted on this post! im so sorry, i hope it was heartfelt enough to make up for it though))

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: The forest || Company: Hunter || Thoughts: Ugh.

The hardness in her expression softened when Hunter spoke about not being able to change. He was right of course, but at least he was admitting it now. The first step to changing was admitting there was a problem, and he had just done that. He spoke about disliking Bigby and her fur bristled slightly as she sat down in front of him. Red had changed alright, her eyes rolled in her head. She couldn't tell if he was using that in the literal sense or if he were speaking personality wise. Which she hadn't really changed in her personality but really in her beliefs. Hell, she was falling for the wolf who had once almost taken her life, if that wasn't change she didn't know what was. Change had almost always frightened her, but as of right now it was good. At least for her it was, perhaps not so much for Hunter. Her mind had been wandering but when he had apologized for acting the way he did when she changed she focused once more on him.

Now he was making her feel bad. He'd support her no matter what she wanted, he'd wait for her, he'd stay by her side whether they were together or not. Her head turned down toward the ground and her claws sunk into the earth. What was she supposed to do? Just hours before she had told Bigby that she loved him, and now Hunter was making her feel guilty for that. She was confused, Red didn't know what she wanted. But all of this bonding she had been doing with Bigby had made her see just how good of a person he was. He wasn't just a wolf, he was a person with feelings and that was something that she hadn't realized until not too long ago. She looked back up at Hunter and felt a sigh come from her. He had finished speaking and she had pushed herself up off of her haunches and walked toward him slowly so she wouldn't startle him. Her head dipped and she caught under Hunter's hand with her nose to make him pet her. She sat beside him and as his hand reached her shoulder she looked to him. It was strange, not only being a wolf, but finally being eye to eye with someone who was normally so much larger than yourself.

"Hunter..." She sighed quietly then turned her head down and nudged his shoulder with the top of her head. "Don't be such a sap." She pulled away from him so she could look at him and her head shook. "Seriously, you're a big boy, you don't need to be acting like this. And I know you're going to change, or at least try to. You're going to have to if you want to stay friends with me." She turned from him then took a couple of steps away and turned sideways so he could see all of her. "Take a good long look now, you might not ever see me in my human form again. Depending on what that potion did to me... Big wanted to get to the witches today to fix whatever it is that's going on with me but he's not at all strong enough to turn back yet." Red knew that Hunter probably wouldn't want to hear about Bibgy, but the huntsman was going to whether he liked it or not. There was no way she was going to let him completely out of her life, her feelings toward him were just going to change. The same as his toward her.

She waited for his reaction to that little bit of information she had just given him. Her ears laid back against her skull and she stared at him as she shifted to face him then to lie down. "Don't lecture me. I already got enough of that from Bigby earlier. I thought he was going to rip out my throat..." Her head shook to reassure Hunter that he hadn't done anything to her. "He actually saved me from a pack of wolves. It's strange being in this body, there's rules, guidelines that the wolf community follows I guess." If she had fingers she would have put air quotes around 'wolf community'. It was a weird term to use, but it was the best she could think of. "So if you want to start changing you might as well thank him the next time you see him for saving my tail." She chuckled quietly at her choice of words then turned to look at her hind quarters. "Quite literally actually. Anyways, Hunter I promise that as soon as everything is sorted with me and my body I'll come talk to you. Okay? Otherwise you're going to have to get out of here. You don't have any weapons and it's dangerous out here." There was a caring tone to her voice, she didn't want Hunter hurt.

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Joelle

Breathe. Breathe. Blood. Pain. She moved her fingers. They ached with pain, sticky with blood they dropped as she reached for the sword that seemed forever away, yet only an inch out of reach. She took in a sharp breath. The ground rumbled, her crippled body by the pillar she had been slammed into. " up." She heard a voice call. It rang in her ears. Her head splitting in agony, her bones felt so broken. Her side torn . "Up." Said the voice again. The quakes shook her more, her fingers reached. She cried, groaning as she tried to movie a broken body. "GET UP!" The voice yelled once more. It commanded her to stand and she acted on it. Fingers grasping around the swords, tightening her grasp as she roles her pained body away from the smashing blow of the forsaken. The marble floor was nothing more than a cracked and powdered rock as it roared it's anger at the halfing. She got to her feet like a new born colt. No balance and weak. Her legs had no connection to her brain as she tried to find her self on her two weak limbs.

She panted heavily. Blood dripping like a year down her face. And then another. There was a deep chuckle. " good good. " she turned her head. A glare in her eyes. Her mouth open panting iron heavy on her taste buds as Genie stood leaning against a pillar. Smiling. He raised a brow then smiled her eyes widened. She had gotten distracted.

Joelle moved, her legs answering the call of her mind and moved. Muscles acting, pushing her body up into the air, her hand gripped tight on the sword. She used her free hand to push against the ugly roaring flesh that was attached to jagged claws. And as she held a moment in the air to stair at the wretched beast she came down, turning and watching with narrowed eyes, and direct persuasion as her blade cut through the wean he's flesh and let the beast fall in half at her sword.

Joelle stood wobbly and weak. She breathed heavily and finally when she heard and saw nothing she dropped to the ground. Rolling to her back she let the sword fall limp from her grasp. A deep chuckle erupting her heavy breaths. She closed her eyes. "Excellent. Excellent! You had me scared there for a moment and then you came out with a bang. Wait to go kid! Really goods right up there!" She smiled, she would have rolled her eyes if she could have as genie movies his hands and the mess of forsaken bodies disappeared the pillars and floor forming an her once was injuries gone.

The simulation was over and Joelle panted exasperated on the floor. She had trained none stop. Few breaks. Working hard to try and fix all the years of training she might have missed. Gene said she had picked up rather quick. As a violinist and pianist She had a quick wrist and hands which allowed her to move the sword as if it was apart of her, and move or switch the blade between hands. He was hoping she would be able to use two at once like her father had once been able too, but for now Gene focused on one. "You'll make a fine pirate." He smiled offering a hand. She smiled... Reaching out a hand so she could stand to her feet. He looked at her and smiled. It had day and night and now a new day. The halfling before him learned faster than he had ever imagined. have you heard from them!? Gene stopped his thoughts and looked at her. He had stepped out from the battle for only a few moments and this was her question. "Well-" Gene! Please. I need " I have not heard from bigby, or hunter or red. I'm sure they haven't disappeared hey. Kido! I'm sure they're just fine. Look you're working so hard. ... I was looking into the curse." His arms were folded before rubbing at his chin thinking. In the fight he had watched helplessly as a new word had appeared on her skin. Torching her body in pain. Watch her cry out and yet still fight as the letters appeared one after the other. He could not imagine being written away... Or how one whom had no story or fable to belong to would even be written away.

and... genie hung his head and shook it. He had come up empty handed. It had been a long, long time since a fable had ever been unwritten. Since the curse had ever been created. Since it had ever been used. It's origin was from the old times and many theories, myths had come from that... Becoming a forsaken was one of those myths. And he knew it tormented the back of the halfligs mind...to become the very thing that destroyed her family, her life...

Joelle had showered and dressed. She sat on a window seat that overlooked the city. Her fathers violin sat lonely on the plush bench untouched. "Come on. I've got food. " Joelle tore her eyes away and nodded. She didn't feel hungry, to fixed on thinking and figuring out what it was she should do... How she could help... If red was okay... If bigby was... Dead. No she knew he wasn't. But would red and bigby be gone this long if something hadn't have happened.

She felt a pang in heart. Sitting here, in able to do anything. "You aren't looking for him... Or red... If that's what you're thinking." Her eyes looked up from the ground. " you can not go out. Not with those markings of the old. Not alone. " can you not hide them! "I have tried!" Her vibrant hues now glazed over... They stood out against her now ink black hair and white porcelain skin. He sighed. "Come eat. We can go into the city" he didn't say silver wood....

Joelle ate, and surprisingly. Gene did in fact take her to silver wood. In the warm but cool day she dressed in a large grey sweater. Folding the cuff just so and placed a large crimson scarf around her neck, and then put on ripped jean shorts with brown vintage boots. She tied back her hair and started to Gene as they stood outside mr.bakewells cafe. Her eyes started up to reds apartment. And as she thought... She wasn't there.

Taking a nibble into her cookie... It was Joelle bakewell and a tone of regulars. None recognized her a relief... She looked at her pasty hands. And in the light for a second she though her veins looked... Black. Ink black. She pulled her cuffs over her hand hands before a chai was placed infront of her. She could never say no to that.

(( I'll post for hunter in a bit))

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200

User Image

there, that was it. That was all his mind could form and put together to try and express the feelings, emotions, wants and desires that were bottled up inside of him... It was hard to sit a side and watch as the world around him changed. As those he loved grew "weak" as he called it and fell to this human world. As they moved on, grew, and and adapted and he forever remained opposed to the idea. Stubborn and hoping that they would one day soon return to their old past home and lives and things would go back to the way they once had been. But, he was foolish for being so blind. For not seeing the truth. They werent going back any time soon. And this new world was a chance for everyone to start over, to fix their mistakes, to look a head, to create a new being a new person aside from what their fairy tales told them. He took in a sharp breath and ran a hand through his hair....

He had never really thought about not liking himself. He hand never aken a moment to look in a mirror as people do in this world and write or say everything that he hated, and disliked. Was he to stubborn? Maybe to unreasonable... or irrational? to overbearing? Maybe, he was to cruel to his enemies... he stopped feeling wet nose under his palm. He almost grabbed it to pull down the wolfs head when he forced his mind to register past the fact it was a wolf, and into the fact it was red. Decades of training and instinct being thrown out the window... though of course.. the one thing he wasnt about to forget was when a female was a round. A male wasnt far behind... That bugged him. Really bugged him. Now it wasnt for the fact that bigby was a wolf -or maybe just a little - but that Bigby none the less was in fact male, a man, and was taking red and her emotions far away...What he had been working so hard to pull towards him. What had happened the other day with the cuddling and a kiss to his jaw... he looked at the firy wolf who edge him on to pet her his hands resting on his shoulder. His instincts were going haywire. They were telling him to fight, while his mind had now grasp the concept it was red... not just some wolf.

Her words made him smirk. But he couldnt say anything in response as she pulled away. He looked at his hand... light red hairs... not covered in blood. he looked back to red, her large head shaking, the fur moving with it. It was odd to hear her voice coming from a wolfs body. His eyes still felt deceived while his mind knew now it was her it was just hard to process that it was in fact red.Remain friends he muddled to himself, in audible. He dint want to remain as friends. He wanted to scoop her up in his arms and hold her. He wanted a life, with her. And not just this life they were living but a married, or happy life, together with a hopeful possible family. He pictured wolf cubs and at this point he didnt care he just wanted Red for once to look at him not as a friend, a childhood companion, or a special person. She wanted her to look at him as a man. As an individual and tell him if there was anything possible between them to allow the torment to stop. He'd stand by her side forever... but it was hard when he didnt know if she'd fall for him yet or not. Always wondering always waiting always asking will today be the day, when will it happen, will she realizes she loves me, or with this be another day? If he could know now, then he would know that this was his line to never cross... or maybe make an attempt ot two more to cross... and let it lie. He would be able to stand with her and maybe protect her from guys as a father or brother might protect her... not as a lover.. because he realized she was his yet. she loved him, but not loved the way he loved her...

I see red... a wolf...but i see red in that wolf. Its another form, i can look past it... Its another kink in our one of many kinks that made our relationship what it is today. I would I would be a fool to not think about the fact you may never be human again... i'm still here cause I love you red. I already told you that. all forms aside. Now i'm not saying what you did wasnt a more than a little irrational or stupid. I mean, you should have asked about side affects, or actually heard what the potion did... his arms were crossed at this point... when she told him not to lecture him. He laughed. of course, it died away at the mention of bigby and ripping her throat out. He made a low grumble in his throat... reasons he hated wolves and all the jokes or puns around them. They always put them on edge cause fact of the matter was they were all possible.

Saved her from a pack... he hadnt thought about all the stuff that she could now be get in trouble for... and as much as he hated to say he said it. stick with him.... I could have told you that. its dangerous for a female to be alone... he now regretted not having a weapon on his hands... not like he couldnt break a wolf with strength.. but that was a wolf or a wolf or two... this was a a pack... a pack that could be made up of five or six or eight males. And whether the omegas like it or not they will help the alpha male attain one more female to join to his group of females... Then he wondered what Bigby was up to... two wolves male female he stopped his thoughts a little anger sizzling off he took in a breath. I'll make no promises it'll go well... not with everything that had happened this weak. He was being reasonable when it came to that.

Okay now he made her laugh. Actually laugh. he shook his head and put a hand to his side as he ran a hand over his face and then rubbed at his jaw. Your funny. I fight forsaken. I grew up in a fable forest. I've hunted animals worst than a few wolves. You remember the village we grew up in. This forest is childs play. Whether you take human form or not, i'll come visit. I'll see you, get a good hike out of it and maybe set a trap or two for a few rabbits... Old times...

hunter had walked Red back part way... he didnt want her alone, not with possible packs. Bit he didnt want to meet face to face with Bigby either. it gave him an excuse for extra conversation... and then the good by happened. Good byes were weird with him, when it came to red. with her new form he didnt know how to work it out but they made a somewhat awkward weird funny hug manageable. mouth full of fur.. he said they'd work on it and with one last smiled he made his trek out of the forest into the clear and back to the road in which Adam had driven them down. Now thing was getting back...

Pulling out his device he dialed for a taxi, and when he got one they were back at his house. Once he paid the drive more than he wanted to, he hoped into his own car and made his way to silverwood. There he stopped at his shop, worked a few things, and deals and then made his way down the street. He hoped things had worked out well for Adam, that Ichabon hand jumped in on the bandwagon yet, or that he wouldn't at all. Red was on the line... and now that he thought about it. The man himself was rather stingy.. rubbed hunter the wrong way...

Stopping off he went and grabbed a coffee at Bakewells. He was talking to a female with black hair, piercing eyes, and porcelain white skin...It wasnt until he had gotten to the counter he realized it was Joelle. She started at his half surprised, and if she could get any whiter she would have.She jumped him with questions...

First he apologized... for what he had done. But she waved it off without a care and he continued. he saw the reassurance in her eyes when he told her the just of everything. Surprised to hear from her a question of "are you okay" He wasnt about to dive into details of his emotional rollercoster with red and their long journey to this point... but he realized that they both had something going against them. Love.

He had gone to ask about the whole 180... when he noticed a faint black flower petal peaking over her large bulky scarf... he had never noticed a tattoo on the young human till he realized it had a a small light twinkle to it. Burning a fiery colors... He didnt ask her. He had put three and three together. This was what he grew up to with nightmares. The stories that made fable children scared every night. a story being written out of history. He told her to edge up her scarf a little more and she almost dropped her drink. slowly putting it down and muttering to him a thanks.

He let a few moments later, promising he would say anything... not asking how she got it... and later wondering. Who else knew about it.Mr. Bakewell hand come out a moment after, eyeing him before Joelle had pointed out his pay. He nodded hearing him ask her a question. The bell chimed and he left the little coffee shop.

Outside, he started to reds apartment and knew she wouldnt be up there to talk. Maybe he ought to head back to his own store. Or check in on adam. And see what Ichabon knew at the current moment... Then he sighed and realized that he just needed to be alone to his own thoughts and start figuring out this step by step process to change.

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was Odd. To look at a reflection and expect to see one thing and see the exact opposite. While Mr. Bakewell was busy with getting orders, checking in on regulars, chatting with staff, and ensuring that the bakery café ran well joelle could see her appearance in the shiny metal surface and what she saw… was not Joelle. The blank ink hair contrasted against her now porcelain white skin. What she was, was a doll. Her eyes seemed to pop against her features, and every so often she swore what ran through her veins wasn’t actually crimson liquid but ink. It was odd, for years she saw dark natural curls, with light olive colored skin. Large ocean hues with light pink lips… but now her lips seemed a little darker in hue… She sighed. Looking at the empty china cup, cinnamon stuck to the side she wondered… wondered when Genie would come back and tell her some form of good news. That he had found a clue found a hit, a possible lead that may bring her the relief she sought… but as time ticked on, people coming going, customers change, employees switching shifts and Mr. Bakewell finding less and less to discuss with her… she was drawn back to her own prison. Of thoughts, memories… a dark place she didn’t wish to roam.
                          “So, there may be a lead.” Gene held out a few documents for Joelle to look at, most were written hand notes, scribbled horrible fast. She assumed the witch didn’t give him a moment to write down everything she was saying. She nodded. “Depending on how powerful the one whom made the curse is, and who cast it… will depend on how easy it will be to break.” Joelle nodded, a knot forming in her stomach. She felt sick at the idea. She didn’t know who cast the spell. Who created it. She saw his jaw tightened as he turned in his seat. He drank his coffee… his body ridged. Her eyes looked down the burger and fries before her. He had been telling her to eat healthy… but she wanted meat… and grease. She nibbled on a fry. Finding her appetite slowly disappearing as genie tried to find the words to tell her what she didn’t want to hear. “No one knows. Or will admit to know. The witches I’ve talked to, say its ancient.” Fine, then how do we fix it. “Take on another form, story…” She shook her head What!? She held onto a fry and looked at him… before looking out into the distance. Gene – “I know! You don’t have a fable…Joelle I realize… I’ve been struggling to find an answer…” He whispered the last part. “The witchesi’ve talked to haven’t put fables into stories. We can’t rewrite out lives…” But stories have been rewritten… “So says your father…” What if… forsaken…are fables from stories that were simply… unwritten? Entire stories wiped away for new stories to be written. Think about it. Stories can’t be untold… the books In my fathers keep are all stories of fables up to the point of them being written down…but if the stories “unwritten” then it would end up in my father’s book… and new characters would have to come about to relive those lives… “But that would imply that someone is purposely erasing fables Joelle, that’s not an accusation you just throw around…” Her eyes narrowed, lifting a few fries to her lips and nibbling on the salty food… Ichabon was the first to come to mind. Bigby described her and himself as kinks In Ichabons plan. They didn’t fit the mold, willing to go against laws and regulations…

That case you’re working on. Genie was eating a mouth full of her fries… He shook his head. And she nodded. He sighed in defeat, knowing he may regret his decision… “I’m going back out. Stay here.” Joelle went to protest. “Fables know the mark Joelle. Its something every fable learns. It’s a myth, or was… And if it has anything to do with forsaken… There’s no one here to trust but Bakewell. I’m sorry.” He turned. Once more leaving her alone to sip coffee, watch people, doodle on napkins and suffer the thought of becoming exactly what she was trying to destroy. How did a Halfling with no fable to belong to, get unwritten… and how was she supposed to take on a new fable, a new story without rewriting another live or other lives in the process. A new form? She looked at her white skin, and pulled at the black hair in her pony-tail.. hadn’t she already done that?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

tab et to know »ME

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy time is consumed with: No one

friendtotorofriendtotoro For your concern of my safety im: Bakewells café

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy mind is racing with: a lot

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro═════════════════════════════════════╝

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: The Forest || Company: Alone || Thoughts: ...

Hunter's words caught her off guard as he told her to stay with Bigby. Her eyebrows pulled in together and she whined quietly. She didn't like the way he was taking her change, but there was nothing she could do about it. Hunter laughed at her when she told him to leave because he didn't have any weapons. Of course he was strong, but if he got attacked by multiple wolves at a time, or perhaps even a bear he possibly wouldn't make it out without a scratch. He promised he'd come see her whether she was changed from this form or not and she flashed her teeth in a smile. It made her happy that he wasn't going to just give up on her even though she practically told him she'd given up on him. She was a big ball of double standards and hypocrisy, thankfully Hunter hadn't completely turned his back on her though. She got up then rubbed against his side happily and got him moving to walk her back to where she left Bigby. Red knew he wouldn't walk her all the way back, but it was fine with her.

Red thanked Hunter quietly and rubbed her head against his hand to make him pet her before he left. She wanted him to know that she thankful for him and happy that he'd stuck with her. They got to the point where he would go no further and Red nodded her head in understanding. Of course he didn't want to go all the way to Bigby, Red knew he'd be out cold but Hunter didn't seem to think that way. She touched her nose gently to his cheek before he left. Ruby sighed quietly then made the last little bit of the way toward Bigby. She laid down next to him and wrapped her tail up around her muzzle. It was a little chilly out but having Big by her side made her feel warm and safe.

A quiet whine came from the russet wolf as she felt the chill of a morning breeze and the rays of the sun hit her eyes. A shiver shot down her spine from the sudden cold she felt around her and she finally opened her eyes and looked beside her. Of course he was gone, but where he had gone she had no idea. Red stood up and stretched backwards, letting her front legs straighten out. A yawn came from her and her tongue lolled out of her mouth. She licked her mouth to try and get the taste from sleeping out of her mouth. She went to the river and took a drink to quench her thirst and she dunked her head down in the water then came out and shook off. It was a nice way to wake up. Red made her way back to where she and Bigby had slept and she hadn't seen him, couldn't even smell him. It could be just due to the fact that she was new at this and he could have been down wind of her. Red sighed quietly then Dropped down onto the ground in a patch of sun to dry off the rest of her head and to warm herself up.

[ooc: Holy mother of god. I'm so sorry I haven't posted, I didn't realize I was being waited on. D: And I'm sorry this is so short.]

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Hunter and Joelle
User Image

Her fingers drummed against the wooden counter top as if they were white and black ivory keys of a piano. The only difference was, they made no sound, just the light tap tap of finger nails which had gotten too long. She needed to trim them. The sad tails of a pianist, long nails got in the way. No gels, or long beautiful designs. Just a simple coat of nail polish, clean crisp and that was it.
                          In her silent waiting, Joelle had watched the people whom came and gone. She listened to some conversations while others she put words to their conversations. A fun pass time. The sentences usually made no sense, or were down right hilarious. But it was the only way she could pass the hours with nothing to play on, nothing to listen to, nothing to draw on,… nothing to do.. She sighed, pulling out her cell phone and starting at the time. She had deleted the photo which Ichabon had sent, as well as had Genie take it to someone who removed the bug implanted in it. She had his contact number blocked and now, her contacts dwindled down to only a few. She couldn’t contact the outside world. She’d be tried and put in jail for nothing, she had taken herself out of the dance studio when she moved to silverwood, needing to put her life and apartment together before long hours of rehearsals, musical numbers and long days memorizing lines her mother most certainly expected perfection for. She had lost those numbers in her last phone that had seen its last days under the wheel of a car… She wondered how everyone faired. Jack, and Jill were both fables… she wondered if they got into the studio thanks to her father… she sighed. Scrolling through the few names… Adam hadn’t called, so she assumed that everything was working itself out with Belle. Genie had left however long ago, and hadn’t shot her a text in that time, No need to call bakewell seeing as she was here in the café, and Bigby’s apartment number…. She pressed delet. He didn’t have one anymore, not like her was there… he was in some forest with red… then there were a few odd and end contacts and that was it… “Sorry I cant help you out anymore.” Joelle looked up to the cheery old man with a rose nose and dimples in his cheeks. You’re giving me food. Good enough for me. Things seem rather steady… Busy. “Be better if Red was back in.” Joelle had taken a sip, her eye brows raised. “Been meaning to get hold over, jobs open still if she wants it back, forgot to tell hunter.” When I see her, I’ll let her know. Though, thing was. Red was a wolf now… the halfing wasn’t sure how well that would pan out…

Genie had gotten back to Joelle in a bit. Saying talking to Adam and belle, might be the best idea. Ursula was of no help, The Queen from snow white didn’t seem interested in helping either –not that Genie really trusted her anyway – Jaffar was off in Arabia, and once more also had no interest in helping, the fairy god mothers were magical, and knew nothing of fixing Joelles curse, and other witches said the same as the last ones up on floor 13. If the myth holds value she needs to take on a new form – which may mean turning into a forsaken – or become apart of a new fable… But one doesn’t just get written into a new fable… Not that she could even go to their realm and make it happen. She sighed. “Belle might remember the witch she visited, and with luck, she’s here on earth.” Joelle nodded. Finishing her water and setting it down. Could I go out… On a hike? the question caught the Genie off guard. I’ve been here all day, I can’t leave, you don’t trust it’s safe for me at your house, no fable would be off in some forest, it’s apart of a park, there are rangers if anything goes wrong… Let me go off on a walk. Plus, I was supposed to go with Richard… I never miss a hike… and “Okay…okay kid you can go. I’ll come get you in a few hours then after I’ve dropped you off. “ so maybe she knew she was whinning a little more than she should, but she got her wish. A chance at a hike, a place to think, clear her mind. With forsaken around nightly stroles didn’t seem possible. And if she could take this hike alone, It would be like jumping a milestone. She never went alone on these hikes. Always had little b and Richard to go with her. Now they were both gone and it was just… well her.

Joelle had on hiking boots, knee socks, shorts, a large sweater, a scarf and her hair still tied back. The man at the register table had hardly recognized her. So pale, and dark hair. She through the sick card, that she had been in the hospital, just got out and wanted to go on a nice hike. He couldn’t agree more. Just careful, theres something freaking out the wolves. A few were found dead on the trail Joelles eyes went wide From what pack! The ranger chuckled… The pack from the east side of the park… Joelle nodded. We didn’t see cobalt, or O’Brian. Though the Alpha was there. Her lips tightened in a thin line. She knew a lot of the wolfs and the packs up in the area. It was common for lilb to go off and play with them. The first time freaked her out, after that it became routine… Just be careful. With a nod of her head, Joelle headed up the gravel road that led to the clearing and then into the outstretched forest. Most people took a map, But Joelle had come so often, it was a second home. It was the one place that her and Richard got to bond and talk things out without work, rehearsals, musicals, plays, school or her mother getting in the way. Her mom wasn’t an outdoors lady, and since Joelle was Richard took her up here every month. Rain, shine or snow. Joelle took in a deep breath and let out a very well-practiced wolf call. She smiled when a response flew her way.

After fifteen minutes of hiking Joelle had founds the wolves whom she treasured. Their large eyes started to the human whom came to vist them often. They were so… small.. She remembered first laying eyes upon the creatures. Large powerful paws, sharp canines, large eyes, powerful ears and claws… but after seeing bigby they did little to compare. She smiled as one which she had watched grow up instantly made its way to her, he was a beta by status… yet she always saw the playfully kind side of the lupus, thankfully. Bending down , she balanced on her haunches as the wolf made its way to her, others swiftly following behind, with a few small pups that seemed to trip over their own paws. She petted and sat with the pack. The odd time Fang would sniff around ears waiting… no Bigby she would say and the wolf seemed understand.
                          Joelle sat content with a wolf pup in her lap, a few eating at the laces of her boots, and the omegas resting against the trees. The alphas and beta’s had gone out to hunt and Joelle had no problem staying behind. She could hear the distant wolf calls and was only pulled back when the pup in her lap decided to nibble a little to hard on her finger. She’d tap its nose and watch as it wined and yipped, and was then pulled from her by an omega who placed the pup near a mouse whole. She smiled as the other floppily followed along. Lesson time she thought.
                          Picking herself up, Joelle wiped the leaves from her shorts and pulled at her pony tail. Fang had returned, fresh blood on his muzzle as he stood a few feet away, before making his way to her. He was white like snow, she often lost sign of him in the winter. Which was bad when he was eager to play. She smiled and started walking and the wolf growled. She raised an eye brow and took a step again only this time he followed and nipped at her butt. Oh fine! I’ll play. Hanging up her bag, so the pups wouldn’t get it, Fang started off in a jog and joelle was in close persuit. She was glad the game of tag she had played with the pup, was now something the wolf still liked to do.
                          Ad t first, it was pretty easy. A light jog. Little effort required. But as time passed it was a full out run. Joelle was hopping fallen trees, ducking under branches to either catch or run from the wolf. She paused at a tree and the wolf nipped her leg saying her got her and moved to run. I’m out of breath, wait. The wolf whinned. Her hands rested on her knees as she stood. In the back of her mind she knew that someone else was out here… and it was about time she headed back… her first thought was maybe Red, and Bigby. But wolves were hostile when other wolves entered their territory.. Fang, and the omegas nor the pack seemed up in arms over anything. Her next fear was forsaken… she started around, and looked over the hill sides. She still saw the pack hunting in the distance. Taking in a breath she howled again, Fang joining in and the wolf pack in the distance stopped to join along. She laughed, missing this… missing Richards attempts at the call. She started at the Beta and took a step. The being getting excited and turned to run with joelle in pursuit.

tab et to know »ME

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy time is consumed with:
gingerdoll

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

friendtotorofriendtotoro For your concern of my safety im: In the forest

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy mind is racing with: Running with the wolves

User Image

User Image

Ears stayed pulled back, gaze fixed anywhere but Reds eyes. He felt foolish....silly and was almost expecting a laugh from the red wolf that stood opposite him. The disbelief in her words made him finally meet her gaze, the red wolf stepping closer. He looked nervous before she licked his muzzle and rubbed against his neck. Her words made his ears pull forward. "You do?" he said meeting her affections, nuzzling against her as her muzzle moved to touch his ear. She loved him...his tail wagged involuntarily before he nuzzled against her, licking her muzzle affectionately in response. "I'm glad you feel the same...." he said, letting her head brush under his neck as he rubbed against the back of her neck, their pelts touching. He licked her ear before walking with her to find a safe sleeping spot.

"Here should be good...it's dry and out of the way. We don't want anyone seeing us as easy prey" he said lifting his nose to the air and checking the scents on the breeze. He had found a nice dry spot under some bushes that they could curl up in. "Usually a cave or old burrow would be nicer....but we're not exactly standard size" he said, ears twitching as he stepped inside the little makeshift den and settled down happily. She nuzzled against his side, the wolf smiling before drawing his tongue across her ears and settling down happily, quickly falling asleep so he could heal faster.

He felt her stir, of course he did. He opened an eye lazily and watched her leave the makeshift den following her nose. When she left he lifted his head from his paws, catching that all too familiar scent on the breeze. Hunter....he moved, about to stand but stopped. Hunter and Red had a far better relationship. His own arrival would simply aggravate the situation. He couldn't interfere, this was something they needed to work out between themselves. Grumbling he settled down again, letting his eyes slip shut and hoping Red would be able to handle herself ok should...heaven forbid..things take a nasty turn between herself and the Huntsman.

He had woken when Red crept back into their den. He waited for her to fall asleep before watching her gently. She had the scent of the huntsman but no blood....good. The wolf looked round, silently thanking the Hunter for not harming her before he gently licked at the top of her head and settled down beside her for a few more hours sleep. As morning came, he was up before Red, careful to step over her silently and exit their den.

His paw steps were intentionally heavy as he entered the clearing that housed their den. Ears flicked forward as he spotted Red lying in the sun before he dropped the small deer he had in his jaws. "Morning...didn't expect you up so early after your midnight stroll" he said, drawing his tongue over his front paw and chuckling. "It's ok...I know you went to see him. You reek of him....I hope you got everything sorted out." he said before nudging the carcass in front of him. "Breakfast.....only caught a little one...I'm still a little sore from yesterday" he murmured, hungrily tucking into the deer and finishing his part before she did, walking off to wash his muzzle and quench his thirst. "So today we go back to the witches and find out what this spell is. I don't want to risk walking through the city during the day so we'll make our way south and hang around close to the city borders until night fall. Sound good?" he asked before stretching out, claws extending before he shook his fur. "Let's go then...morning is when all the rangers start poking around. I would rather steer clear than have one of their stupid trackers clipped to my ear" he said, leading the way through the trees.

"You're much steadier on your paws now..." Bigby remarked, easily hopping a fallen tree, glancing back at Red gently. He let their pelts brush against each other as he fell instep beside her, "Last night....was nice" he said with a small smile. "I don't usually have company when out in this form....well....I've never had company while out in the woods as this form. Guess the large teeth and pointy ears scare people away" he said, bumping against her playfully. "You're just as scary as I am now....should make the most of it...you're not very intimidating when in your human form" he said flashing his teeth in a grin and chuckling. A call in the air made him pause mid-step, ears twitching. "You hear that?" he asked before hearing a pack respond.

"Been a while since I heard that howl..." he murmured, glancing to Red. "Old friend....one of the Packs that actually listen to what I tell them" he said, ears listening for any other noises. "Maybe I'll introduce you some day....they've just had their pups for the year." he said walking on, his paws treading lightly. "Perks to being the largest around here....some packs see me as their superior alpha. Useful if I ever find myself in a bit of jam.....not as many I know around here anymore. Harder to integrate as well.....young wolves thinking they can take on the world. Like the pack we met yesterday" he said shaking his head. He yawned briefly, looking to Red "Sorry I must be boring you. So....did you fix things with Hunter last night?" he asked.

They continued to walk, Bigby struggling a little as his wounds flared up, limping a little on his front paw and shrugging off any attempts or suggestions made to rest. Another howl made him stop and look around before three wolves ran into view, skidding to a halt and freezing, their eyes fixed on the two wolves, fresh kill in their jaws. Bigby frowned before limping forward and dipping his head, the other three relaxing instantly and wagging their tails. "Bigby! It's been a while...." one said stepping forward confidently. Bigby nodded "It has....this is Red. My.....partner...." he said unsure how to introduce the red head. "How's hunting?" he asked, the wolves nodding "Plentiful.....care to join us? The pups would be happy to see you...both of you" Bigby looked to Red "No harm in meeting new pups...come on" he said gesturing for her to follow, the other three wolves picking up their prey and racing ahead.

"You'll get used to the whole wolf speaking thing....you look rather worried when they talk" Bigby said walking with Red. "Speaking will come naturally to you in this form....should try it" he said licking her muzzle before they headed down a slope. "Here we are....this is that pack I told you about." he said before a scent caught his nose....it was odd, enough to make him turn, and his fur bristle "You smell that....smells....familiar...but....like the forsaken...." he said shuddering. "I can't pin point it.....what-" his eyes settled on the human. Hair jet black, face like porcelain but her eyes still that sapphire blue hue he knew so well. His ears tugged back instantly...."J...Joelle?" Bigby called his gaze meeting hers before he approached her cautiously. "Wh....what happened to you...." he asked, meeting her gaze before crinkling his nose. "You....you don't.....smell like you....or...look like you...." he said sniffing at her hand before drawing back with a snarl. What had happened to the halfling....was this his fault? Ichabods? Was she even Joelle any more........?

[OOC!.]
User Image

The Beast - See my true form!

User Image

Adam met the cold green eyes of Hunter, running a hand through his blonde hair nervously. He wasn't going to kill Belle? That was a relief....the beast exhaled slowly....in relief. "Hunter...I'm sorry...." he began scratching the back of his neck. "I'm just following orders....following based on evidence I was shown...." he said before Hunters words cut him off. He frowned at the threat about to argue before exhaling and nodding in reluctant agreement "I'll say what I can....but Ichabod isn't daft. He has spies....people will find out what happened. He always finds out,..." he said dipping his head at Hunters final words. "Enjoy your Hike.....I hope....you sort things with Red" he said before heading back to his car and driving away.....back to the business office.

"I told you....the men got in Hunters way. They were a liability anyway....." Adam wrung his hands together as he watched Ichabod pace furiously. "Why do I get the feeling you're lying to me....you know how I hate liars Adam...." the older male spat. "Is Bigby dead or not?" he asked folding his arms. Adam swallowed once before shaking his head "Belle was threatened....I wouldn't put her in danger. I'm sorry...everything turned so quickly....we had him there...the axe raised then Red turned up and stopped him...then she turned into a wolf an-" Ichabod stared at the prince "Wait...what?! Say that again....." he said. "Red showed up...." he said Ichabod shaking his head "After that" he prompted. Adam scratched his head "She turned into a wolf....a red wolf. Hunter looked about ready to burst. Then she left with Bigby and that's it." he said watching Ichabod think and pace again.

"If she turned, then they will be coming back here for the cure. The witches must have given her a spell. We need to find out what it was. There is no way Bigby will let Red go alone, so when they show. I want you waiting for them" Ichabod said looking to Adam again. The prince nodded slowly "What do I do about Red?" he asked before stepping back as two shadows stepped into view behind Ichabod. "Simple...." the spindly man said. "Leave it to the Tweedles....we're going to break the wolf before we kill him. We need Red alive to do that" he said as the Tweedles stepped forward, one with his teeth missing, the other with his arm missing. Remnants of their fight with Bigby "We have a score to settle with the wolf....." Dum said. "You just keep him down for us....we'll break him easy. We know exactly where to start" Dum added before smirking. "I thought Bigby killed you both" Adam said before Ichabod chuckled "Bufkin will do as he is asked. He doesn't ask questions, simply marking someone as deceased in that accursed book doesn't make it so. Besides I need the Tweedles off the radar. I'll leave it to you....do not fail me" he said before leaving.

Adam entered his home, tossing his keys on the side and exhaling slowly in exhaustion. He could hear movement in his apartment and knew straight away Belle was here. His promise of dinner had gone out the window, the incident with Bigby and meeting with Ichabod and the Tweedles going on through the night into the next morning. Rubbing at his eyes he walked towards the kitchen "Hey Belle...everything ok?" he asked before sinking to sit in a chair at the table, resting his head in his hands. "I' m sorry I didn't get back in time. Everything backfired....Ichabod wasn't best pleased. I didn't have to shift though....but I will need to soon. Bigby needs to be stopped and brought in....now Red is helping him." he said gripping his hair. "I don't know how this will pan out...." he said quietly before looking to her. "Sorry, where are my manners. Are you ok....did you get everything you needed?" he asked gently, green eyes shining at her, lined with dark circles from his sleepless night.

"Beauty and the Beast?
Just beast now...and sure...I'm beautiful!

[OOC: Sorry Ducky! Hope this is ok!]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces