Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: The Business Office || Company: Hunter and Bigby || Thoughts: Just stay quiet and maybe they won't notice you're here.

This was the worst idea ever. Literally the absolute worst idea. Her eyes flickered between the two of them and lit on whoever happened to be speaking at a certain time. When Bigby spoke about not staying at Hunter's the following night she tried to protest but kept her mouth shut, knowing that if she were in his shoes she wouldn't want to be there either. The next question that came from Bigby was answered by Hunter because Red had no idea where Joelle was. The only thing she knew was that the girl wasn't at the place they were. The reaction from the Wolf startled her slightly. Her hand dropped the fork she had in her hand and it clattered loudly against the plate. Red wanted to soothe Bigby, wanted to calm him, but she had a feeling that if she reached over to touch him he'd rip off her arm. Not only that, but she knew that Hunter wouldn't like it very much. She gulped quietly then grabbed for her glass and took a drink of the apple juice that was in it. The glass was up at her lips when Bigby said he had no idea what she saw in him. Her eyes shot over to the Wolf and the corners of her mouth turned down in a frown as she swallowed hard and tried not to talk back.

Apparently it was time to go. Red placed the glass down on the table and began to pick up the plates to at least clean up the table but when Hunter grabbed his keys and jacket she knew better. "Okay. Guess it's time..." She said quietly, her eyes large and frightened as she grabbed for her cloak and made her way to the door. Hunter spoke to her and she felt bad. It was her fault, she shouldn't have brought Bigby to Hunter's home, she shouldn't have brought him in for breakfast. But by far, the biggest thing, she shouldn't have gotten herself tangled in between the both of them. When she got in the car she climbed into the backseat and kept her mouth shut. Her hands fidgeted with one another as she looked silently out the window. She had no idea what she had gotten herself into, but she knew that she was just going to be seen and not heard for the time being. She knew that Hunter was deliberately going the long way around, she only hoped that Bigby would try to fight him as they were driving down the road.

Finally, after well over half an hour they arrived at the Office. Red's head shook as she climbed out of the car and looked toward her apartment. Her hand grabbed onto Hunter's not wanting to leave him with Bigby and told the Wolf she was going to her place for a minute or two. Red went across the street and climbed the stairs of her building two at a time to get to her apartment. She needed to change, at the very least. She unlocked her door quickly then darted in and went to go change into something that wasn't a day old. Her hands moved quickly over her clothing and she grabbed out a black flowy tank top, a pair of light wash jeans and a clean pair of undergarments. Red swung her door closed, leaving a small crack of space visible. She quickly stripped down then changed into her clean clothes and came out of her room as she was taking her hair out, getting ready to put it into a side braid. As her hands were busy undoing her hair her shirt lifted up, baring a small band of skin all the way around. "Alright, Hunter, look. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have asked you to house him for the night. I'll never do it again." She said as she stared into the mirror that was in her hallway while she quickly braided her hair.

Her eyes shifted to him in the mirror then she looked away from him. Embarrassed at what she had done, embarrassed at even asking him what she had asked him. They needed to go back and help Bigby tear Joelle a new one for even wanting to come back to this horrible place. She took Hunter's hand again and lead him out of her apartment, lacing her fingers through his as she locked the door to her apartment. She wanted to take her time getting to Bigby's apartment, but she knew that Bigby wouldn't like it. She made her way there quickly and came in just in time to see Joelle collapse down onto the ground in front of him. Her eyebrows pulled in tight together and she let go of Hunter's hand then bent down to pick up Joelle off of the ground. Her arm wrapped around Joelle's waist and she pulled the girl up then moved to get her to Bigby's apartment. Red sat down on the couch and lowered Joelle down with her. She knew that the Wolf could have done it easily, but there was no way she was going to let Joelle sit there any longer that she was. Her hand gently rubbed the girl's back, hoping that nothing too serious had happened, but knowing that something horrible had.

User Image

User Image

Any other time and the wolf would have admired the Huntsman restraint.  His gaze narrowed coldly as the rugged male snatched his keys up and tugged his jacket on. The whispers he exchanged with Red didn't go unheard, brown eyes glaring at the Huntsman furiously. Just you try it, I won't go down as easily as I did last time....he thought to himself before looking to Red and huffing at the disapproving look she was giving him. "Don't look at me like that. I promised Hook I'd watch out for her....not my fault your lumberjack boyfriend drove her into the danger zone. He'd never do that to you...." he snarled before leaving the cabin.

He sat in the back of the car and soon realised the Huntsmans intentions. Letting every pedestrian cross, stopping at every light he could kinda understand but did he really have to slow down so he would definitely hit it when it was Red? "What's betting you didn't drive this slow the other Night?" He growled, fingers drumming impatiently against the car door, brown eyes scanning the street. He could sense Red's unease but avoided looking at her, instead lighting a cigarette and ensuring the smoke billowed forward. If hunter was going to play stupid games so would he. "Windows stuck....sorry" he growled, keeping his finger pressed on the button so the window wouldn't roll down. He knew Red hated the smoke, but he was out to torture hunted and she could easily roll hers down.

Finally they pulled up at the office,  Bigby opening the door the second the car ground to a halt. "You needn't follow.....I got this..." he said roughly, slamming the door shut and not even flinching as the glass cracked with the sheer force he had slammed it. Hands balled into fists by his sides he walked up the path. A glare at Grimble kept the man quiet before he approached the stairs and began his ascent,  soon arriving at his floor and entering his apartment.

He flinched at the foul scent that hit his nose, such a strong flurry of emotions and scents it made him feel slightly nauseous. Joelle wasn't here...he couldn't risk Ichabon seeing him yet so he waited, stood b y the Window with a smoke, casually skimming through files that were left on the desk. Footsteps soon approached, the wolf stubbing out his cigarette and standing poised just in case Grimble had ratted him out.

"Joelle.... " his anger faded, concern meeting his eyes as the halfling stared at him. She looked pale, nervous....something wasn't right. "Hey...." he said as tears spilled over her eyes. He took a step forward before her phone buzzed, his eyes darting down and following her hand as she raised it to her eyes. The reaction made his stomach lurch. "Joelle!" Bigby called her as the phone was dropped and the halfling fled into the bathroom, slamming the door shut. The sounds from within told him enough and made him wish he didn't have a heightened sense of smell. "Elle....?" His knuckles rapped gently against the bathroom door before she opened it, looking worse for wear. She was shaking, her complexion pure white, eyes bloodshot and watering. He didn't understand her words, each sentence quivering and incomplete. He let her grab his shirt, the halfling seeking comfort in his presence. "Joelle what happened....talk to me....." he urged before her grip tightened and she dropped to her knees sobbing.

Cavalry had arrived, Red taking over the situation and helping Joelle to the couch. He was confused, running a hand through his hair whilst muttering a gentle thanks to Red. His gaze shifted to the phone,  his movements slow as he approached it,  plucking the small device from the floor with his large hands. "Something on this...." he mumbled, rubbing his jawline and staring at the buttons. What would happen if he pressed....he touched one the display lighting up.

His eyes widened,  anger bubbling and boiling within him. "No....Those sick...." he looked to Joelle,  back to the phone and gripped his hair. Those disgusting twins....faces curled and contorted into sadistic smirks as their fat sweaty bodies abused her....Most likely under orders.  His stomach churned, the wolf paling slightly before he took a slow breath. "I am so sorry......" he said looking to Joelle and approaching her. He knelt before her, keeping the phone out of sight. His hand resting atop of hers. "Look at me...." he said, meeting her gaze. "I will fix this....those sick bastards will not get away unharmed. I....I can't express how sorry I am for not being here...." he stood slowly,  his hands shaking in rage as he gripped the phone tight. "Red.....Hunter....." he said, not lifting his gaze from Joelle. "Nobody is to come in here apart from me. Understood? Get her a blanket and a warm drink.....keep her comfortable and don't pry..." he snarled before heading for the door. "I'll be back.....maybe.  I've got some business that needs attending to..." he said looking at the phone before leaving the apartment.

Scents were easy to follow, the wolf entered the Archives in the basement with a bang. Bufkin flying off in fright, the noise drawing the attention of the two twins as they tucked into a large chocolate box. "Look who's come back with his tail between his legs...." Dee sneered, as Bigby walked closer, his nails extending into claws subtly. "Finally admitted your guilt? We'll we have a nice bed for you out back...complete with fleas. We can even get you a b***h to fu-" the wolf's hand fastened tight around dums throat, lips drawn back in a snarl. "You made a big mistake touch her....." he said, sinking his claws into the males neck, growling the whole time as blood ran over his hands.

"You enjoy subjecting women to That?  Torturing them....Under Orders? Let me show you what low life scum like you deserve...." Dee had tried to attack from behind the wolf swinging around and flinging Dum into him, flicking blood off his hand as the pair scrambled to their feet. "b***h had it coming.....Ichabon was guna have his turn later....we could even hook you up. Wolves love a good b***h am I-" Bigby didn't let Dee finish his sentence. Phone in hand he forced it violently down the man's throat, breaking his teeth and watching him choke on the device. "Hey wolf...." he turned and dodged the axe swung at him, Snarling as it clipped his side. "Remember This? Your old friend....maybe you need a reminder....pity Hunter isn't here to finish the job" the axe was swung again, Bigby dodging.  His sideburns had grown out, eyes turning yellow, and hair thicker on his forearms. "Don't test my patience...." he snarled, fangs glinting. He was between transformations and roared as the axe hit his arm, drawing blood.

Dee was still wrenching on the phone,  Dum swinging the axe. Eyes narrowing Bigby lunged, ducking the axe and tackling Dum to the ground, claws clamping down into the males shoulders. "It's been centuries since I tried fable flesh...maybe it's time I wet my appetite again huh?" He said before grunting as Dum kicked up into his stomach, knocking the wolf off. "Come on....give us a challenge...." the twin called before helping his brother.  Bigby rose to his feet, hair falling over his eyes. "Don't tempt me..." he snarled before standing ready.

Dum and Dee had both recovered, both looked worse for wear but faced off. Dee rummaging behind some shelves when Dum had Bigby occupied and finding a shotgun. The shot was deafening, leaving Bigbys ears ringing. Blood welled at his shoulder from the bullet before he growled and tore Into Dum. Claws and teeth tore at flesh, blood spattering the ground. Claws sank Into the twins arm before with a yell he ripped it clean off, tossing it aside. "Let's see you pin women down without that...." he snarled, hearing Dee yell his brothers name in horror. Bigby turned and was met with the barrel of the shotgun. It barked loudly, pain exploding through his chest, blood soaking his shirt as he staggered backwards. He swallowed, blood pumping in his ears before the world went dark.

"That b***h got what she ******** slut..." the barrel was between his eyes as the word snapped him back to reality. He was on his back, blood soaking his chest. With a yell he swung out, the shotgun tearing a chunk out of the floor beside him. He tackled the twin quickly "******** Joelle" he panted before ripping out the twins throat with his teeth.

He stood shakily, looking at the carnage he caused. Dee gurgling on blood, Dum passed out from blood loss. His hands shook, his world spun before footsteps made him look to the door dizzily. "Bigby...." Ichabons voice was cold as he glared at the scene in horror before grabbing the shotgun. Bigby took a feeble step forward, staggered and placed his hand on his chest with a slow rough inhale. "You....monster....Joelle never hurt anyone....."he wheeled as the gun was raised. "No, she didn't.....but she is easy to manipulate" Ichabon said before firing the gun again and watching the wolf slump to the floor. "You may be hard to kill Bigby....but I know how to work around these....inconveniences. You have under estimated me...." Bigby groaned, blood soaking his torso. "********...." he wheezed before drifting into unconsciousness, feeling himself dragged along the floor a short while later. His fate? Unknown.

Boney fingers knocked on the door to Bigbys apartment. Ichabon folding his arms, Grimble stood behind him sternly. "Red....how good to see you. You look well...." he said shifting his gaze to see Joelle on the chair. "I have invited Grimble along to clear out this apartment. Apologies Joelle, but you haven't been assigned residency within Silverwood and cannot reside here. This apartment will be emptied and offered to the next fable on the waiting list." He pushed his way inside, letting Grimble and another large male get to work packing up belongings. "My apologies Ms Sesink. This is the procedure when the owner of a fable residence is deceased." He looked to her and Red coldly. "Bigby attacked workers in the archives and was killed in the cross fire. His body will be disposed off in the usual manner and is in an unsuitable state to be viewed. It was quite the brutal fight....very messy for all involved...." he said before handing the bloodied phone back to Joelle. "I believe you lost This? We pried it from Mr Wolf's cold dead fingers.....pity, I would have preferred to see him tried for his crimes. Death is the easy way out...." he smirked before heading for the door. "Good day ladies....and Hunter. I believe Adam is looking for you regarding some work you may find.....interesting" he said before closing the door and walking down the corridor.

""Who's afraid of the Big bad wolf?
You should be...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

[OOC!.]

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Hunter and Joelle

Hunter sat quietly in the car... The wolf hadn't lashed out. He sat. Rather content knowing that whatever this Ichabon was capable of would mean hell for the human. It was amusing to finally find something someone that could help him destroy this wolf. All his years of needing a way, a trap, a way to kill tht wolf... And then red had used her own grandmother as bait... And then all this time trying to find his weaknesses once more. To find a way to make the wolf feel as much pain and devastation he had felt. All these days thinking about what he could do and then... He found it. A wolf subjected to keeping a promise to protect a helpless human. The icing on the cake... Of course he hadn't expected the human to do what she did. But now that they had resolved this mess... And she needed a ride back it was a beautiful addition to his plan. He would make the wolf suffer the pain and anger he felt. He was sure of that. Why was red getting out of the car?

Hunter sighed.. The wolf said he didn't need their help. No point going. But of course red wanted to help him. An he wasn't about to get in her way. He promised that. He stepped out and closed the door, locking it. If Ichabon knew what was going on. Why come back. This put red in danger. No that he wasn't happy that it put him in danger, but red was his priority not the human. He got out of the car and stood near her the wolf jus near the doors when red said they were goin to her house. He started to her, her hand taking hold of his and leading the way back towards her apartment. He smiled. This, how long would this last. Could this continue. He walked with her side by side up to the apartment and into her quarters..

Inside... Hunter found it a bit of a problem to just let it slide everything he felt. He really just wanted to pull her into him. Hold her close.... And start between them why e wants to happen. But not so as she darted to her room. An of course she subjected him to torture! This was no the first time res had ever changed with the crack of a door open.... He always had to pull himself away from area and barricade himself somewhere else in the house or cottage. It's not like he ha never changed her clothes... He was just good at doing it in the dark when he didn't fear of seeing her and doing something he shouldn't or maybe should have...

When she stepped out his breath caught. This is why lights are horrible and sight is a curse. He swallowed hard. Reds hands fixing her hair an her abdomen on complete display. Act natural he ha to tell himself... He sighed. look I promised is help you. So I helped. That's it. But yes please don't. Ever. he smiled knowing that red may just ask him for a similar Cavour or need help with a similar task. If he could make her happy. That's all that mattered.

Joelle handing registered red or hunters entrance. She could hardly focus on bigby. Every time her yes closed. She saw it. She saw everything. Tht day in the park her house, the fire, leaving the vet, her fathers keep, in her office... The photo on her phone... The time she left her x's apartment in tears. This world, human, fable, forsaken her own mind and body... Stripping her of all she had. Friends, family, love, safety, identity, body.... Mind

She had hoped her next time, would be so much more than just a fling to try and retain a broken relationship. A relationship she had no idea was already a tattered mess on the floor. She hoped it would be a happy memory. Or at least something she couldn't regret. But they stole it. Over and over again. Taking her ... What happened in that office... She was places on the couch. Still holding a hand to her mouth. Her fingers had let go of bigbys shirt.. And now they felt empty.

A hand on her back helped, but did little to calm the raging emotions and memories coursing inside of her. She tried to take in deep breaths, slowing herself down to try accept the truth. But she couldn't she don't want to. She wanted far from it. It was like swallowing nails. Scratching and piercing her in ways that pain could not be described... An no matter how hard she tried to cease her tears. She her triumph was of no avail. This was nightmare... And these tears were endless streams from her heart, flowing past her eyes and down her face, dripping onto her skin. Trying to cleanse what had been soiled. A sorry.

Hunter started to red... Surprised. They had walked hand in hand till Joelle was found on the floor and bigby was questioning what happened. He started at the human, red untangling their fingers and heading to the human, picking er off the floor and bringing her to the couch. He started to the phone near his feet . He tensed as the wolf had gotten close picking up the device. He watched the wolf... And knew . Hiding his smile. He had done right driving the halfing back here.

Hands... Large hands. She jumped back, heart rapping against her ribs until she realized the warm, the soft, the safe, the gentle touch of bigby... His soft words startled her. She didn't want him to find out. But then she had seen him an the barrier she had tried creating collapsed. ... But now. He saw the photo. Saw what they had done to her and her body... She dropped her head. Stomach tightening and twisting and the thought of him seeing... She was scared to look up tk him scared to know what his thoughts were... What he thought. His grip tightened a little from concern finally her gaze shifted to his.

His words. She felt a pang and then another. Cutting into her heart. Coursing through her body as if a knife was slicing at all her nerves... She wrapped her fingers over his hands. Shaking her head as he spoke. Words were hard to for. 26 letters to form simple words... Her mouth couldn't create. This is exactly what she wanted to avoid. She knew that if he found out. If she had calle for him... He would come. She didn't wan to be a trap. She didn't want him to be dragged down there. Disappearing once more. Being tortures or killed... stay... Please. the words shushed and hard to understand... The sounded funny. But he was still leaving. Her gaze followed after them, she was desperate to speak louder but by the time she tried the door had shut and he was gone... Silence.

Hunter caught Joelle's gaze when she finally registered the blanket he had draped over her shoulders. She looked rough... And with the wolfs command not to pry, protect the human, not let anyone in and take care of her. He was subjected by his nature to stay and help. She looked rough, that was for sure. He wondered what it was they had done to her... And he had many thoughts running through his mind. Death of parents or friends before her? Mental strip? Emotional torture? Rape?

He breathed in... It angered him though. That he had to stay and watch a blubbering human... While the wolf could be dead or dying right now. It was his job to kill the wolf no others. But in some extent it was amusing to see what his driving Joelle to work had turned into. He smiled . Wish he could be let in on the secret. But he was sure he would find out of her torture eventually... But a top of that... Red being here was completely dangerous. Her being here. He turned to Joelle he was in the kitchen pouring her a cup of coffee and heating it up as he spoke I'm sorry for taking you here... she didn't say anything but he could care less as he came around and passed her the cup. He started to red. Crossing his arm before sighing. He hated the smell of wolf... However he knew the wolfs weakness... And that was something to be happy about

A nock on the door and Joelle looked up eventually. She had hardly touched her coffee, her mind racing. She just needed him to come back. And when that knock came she knew it was off. Red opened the door an her worst nightmare stood there. Where... Was bigby!? She looked at Ichabon and grumble with wide eyes. He had this sort of smirk on his bones features... She stood, the blanket falling from her.... Something slowly snapping inside of her she could feel it . Like a barrier break. Joinig two sides into one. what the ******** do you mean!? a sudden rage boiling in her, taking place of tears.

CRACK was it possible... To actually hear something unbreakable, break? Possible to feel it split and tear in two. She started at the two and the world. Stopped. Dead. ... Dead. No. That's. She took in a breath. And then another bringing it to her head... Shaking it. She didn't want to hear this. She didn't want no! No that. He fought forsaken! He she should have never let him go! No! She looked at her lost. A bloodied phone placed into her fingers... Her fingers clenched her fingers tightly around the device trying to ... Dead.. Lies! That no a man walking into the apartment and begging to pack up bigbys belongs
She couldn't dead.. Cold... The image nightmares flooding her vision. Her dream from the night. no... lies... This was all lies. She would wake up from this dream! A tear. Everything. Everyone she tried to protect, that she tried to keep safe, that she wanted to best for pried from her hands... She no... She wouldn't believe this!

Hunter took in a deep breath. Dead!? His gaze settled the last time the wolf was supposedly dead, he was actually alive.. And when he ensured the wolf was dead he was up and roaming in this world. But it seemed... Dead is not dead until he confirmed that! He breathed in.he wanted to see the body... He looked to red. If bigby was dead that meant that he wouldn't have to worry about her being around the mongrel... And maybe he didn't have to soil his hands to kill the wolf. But... He didn't feel it. Like the wolf was really dead... Besides... What work would Adam have for him... Less...E watched the human storm past him a strange air around her. Tears gone. Her eyes burning a sea blue that almost seemed to sparkle.. Like all fables eyes who had hit puberty...

Ichabon! Show me. Joelle barked. The man stopped and turned and took her face. He started deep into eyes. Don't break was in the back of her mind don't falter. She grabbed his wrist and tightened it pulling it from her face. With his free hand he slapped her. " no longer your concern. Your job is terminated. Hand over all documents when you leave." I don't believe you! " if you're so adamant about getting a good ********. I have lots of men needing service ms. Sesink." And he turned leaving.

They had taken everything. Everyone. Like bigby she could do nothing to protect the ones she loved... But unlike him... She was still a week helpless halfing who was constantly being protected. She stood gripping tight to her phone hunter passing her. He had no promise to stay. She turned as he nodded the doors closing behind him. Cry. Cry. All she wanted to so was cry in a ball and succumb NO! No more. She would not let them... But how many times did she say that? No more would they take from her but they would. Her parents, and then bigby... Her love... Her next.. What had she done to really make sure though that it would never happen... She walked back into the apartment. She started tithe red head. Biggies items being cleaned and put on one side. Her stuff in another. She had no place... Her phone went off and she hesitated ... She took in a breath knowing what would be there but the number ... gene... Yes... How- wait! she stickers the bloodied device away and looked at red. gene is coming...to pick me up... And take Bigby's stuff her body. She didn't know what it was. She felt anger and fear. Sickness and distraught loss and hope. Her mind was all over the place and these emotions rising inside of her. Cry or stand strong. Wait till tomorrow or start now. No more happily ever after a. She had failed very person she ever loved and cared for... She I hailed a deep breath wiping her face. I don't know, what you want to do. he's not dead... she was set to believe tht he would come back. Even if it was a false hope, even if what Ichabon said was the truth. It would keep her going. She could feel tears... Her fault he went there... She breathed in. She woukdnt mourn. She was set, she would not accept that... red. she said softly hold back her own memories, her own fear and the desire ticket. This wasn't just her war. This wasn't revenge for just her family, or for her or protect just the people she cared about. This was a war for all fables and she wasn't sure when she forgot that... But no more you can stay, here... With me and go to Genes or... You can go home. You okay? she places a hand on the red head shoulder...

(( felt like this was extremely crappy ending sorry))

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: Outside the Business Office || Company: Alone || Thoughts: That ********]

Bigby had knelt down in front of Joelle and Red didn't listen to his words, she only wanted to comfort Joelle. No matter what a person did in the past no one deserved to look like this. No one deserved whatever it was that had happened to her. Red's hand made large gentle circles over the brunette's back and her other arm was in her own lap. Bigby stood, ordering them to keep her comfortable and to not let anyone in the room. Her head nodded. "Of course." The Wolf was soon gone and it was just the three of them in the room. Hunter brought the girl a blanket and a cup of coffee which Red noticed she hadn't touched at all. Hopefully what had happened wasn't what she thought had happened. Red thought that she had been beaten, mentally tortured. But in reality it was so much worse.

The apology that Hunter spoke had only just registered with Ruby and she could tell there was very little if no actual remorse in the sentence. Then something clicked in her mind. Hunter was helping Red, he wasn't helping Joelle, and he damn sure wasn't helping Bigby. Her eyes narrowed at him. How dare he... How dare he even stay here if all he was going to do was be a facetious woodsman. Red stood from the couch, leaving Joelle's side then grabbed onto Hunter's hand and pulled him away into the back room. "Now you listen to me. I know what you're up to. I know you don't care about her, and I know you damn sure don't care about Bigby, but you do care about me. That poor girl out there has been subject to something that's obviously unspeakable and there is no way that you're going to make her feel worse. You understand me?" Red's voice was low and serious. There was no way she was going to let him get away with hurting Joelle only because in turn it would hurt Bigby. "If you don't have anything nice to say, then keep your mouth shut. I'm serious." She opened her mouth to calm the tension in the room before there was a knock on the door. Her finger pointed at his face as her last warning and she left the room to open the door.

Every bit of her being wished that it was Bigby, but she knew that it wouldn't be. Bigby would never knock on his own door. She pried the door open slowly and her demeanor instantly changed. Ichabod. The one person you never wanted to cross, according to Bigby. Red had no experience with him, but she knew that just by seeing him he was a sneaky son of a b***h and she didn't want anything to do with him. She saw his eyes move away from her after he greeted her and to look to Joelle. Red shifted her stance to stand between them so she could block his view as much as she could. Everything that came out of the thin man's mouth made her teeth grind. Red wanted nothing more than to kick this man's face in. He told Joelle that she was to leave, and brought the phone back and it took everything in Red's power to not lash out at him. Joelle made her way toward him and Red stepped out of the way not wanting to get between the two. She could feel the anger fuming off of the Human. When Ichabod made the comment about being adamant about a certain activity her jaw dropped. They had.... He had made her... That ******** snake. I'll kill him. She thought, her face slightly turning red with rage

The man finally left and Red looked back at Joelle to judge what was going on with the girl. Ruby was so focused on her anger that she didn't even realize that Ichabod had said that Bigby was dead. She gasped as she turned to lean back against the door and her hand went to her chest. "He's not dead." She whispered to herself. "Hunter, you couldn't even kill him. There is no way he can be dead now." Sure, it was a bit of a backhanded statement, but it didn't matter. She was focused on one thing and one thing only, getting her hands on that p.o.s Mayor. Joelle speaking her name ripped her from the horrible thoughts that were plaguing her mind of just how she was going to tear that man apart. Her eyes softened instantly as she looked at Joelle. "Oh I'm fine. But he won't be when I'm done with him." Red's voice was a growl as she placed her hand over the hand that was on her shoulder. "I can't change what they've done. But I will kill him if it's the very last thing I do. And you're not going anywhere. Just because you can't stay here doesn't mean you can't stay with me."

Yes, Red had just offered to have Joelle stay with her. This time everything would be okay. Joelle had made mistakes in the past, but so had Red. There was no no animosity between the two girls as far as Ruby was concerned. Her green eyes turned to look at Hunter. "You're going to stay with her and you're not going to let anything happen to her. If anything does happen and anyone comes after you take her to my place." There was no way the fiery redhead was going to take no for an answer. "I'll be back before too long. Or, back at my apartment. I'll expect the two of you to be there." Red threw open the door then slammed it behind her. She was on a mission and there was no way anyone was going to get in her way. She stepped foot inside of the elevator and tapped her fingers against the railing that was inside of it while it slowly lowered her down to her destination.

"BUFKIN!" Red's voice echoed throughout the archives. She heard rustling and what sounded like a stack of books being knocked over before she saw the monkey come flying into sight. He landed before her and stared up at her with frightened eyes. "You're going to get me the book of deceased Fables, and you're going to bring it to me right now." She leaned down, placing her hands on her knees so her face was on the same level as his. Bufkin stared at her and hadn't moved a muscle. "Go." She whispered to him in a menacing voice and he flew off instantly to go grab her the book. All the while muttering something about wondering who had died this time, making it seem as though someone had been down for the book just ahead of her. This made her nervous. She sat down on the table that was beside her and waited impatiently for him to bring it to her. Red grabbed the book the second he flew into sight and flipped the pages open to the most recent. Two names stuck out to her, and there was one missing. Tweedledee.... Tweedledumb..... no Bigby. "Good. Thank you. I might just have a treat for you when I see you next." She said, closing the book then hoping off of the table. Now it was just time to find Bigby. "Now... If I were a snake, where would I hide my captive?" She spoke quietly to herself as the doors of the elevator closed to bring her back up above ground.

User Image

"It's not right for a woman to read...

Belle looked awkwardly at her shoes."I'm not much of a crime scene investigator..."Her hand reached out to touch him simply because he was within close reach and she was taking any opportunity she could get. She felt him shudder under her touch as he spoke about turning. She wasn't sure how long it had been since he had turned but she knew how much it took out of him when he did. She usually was one of the only things that could bring him back if he got too far into it. She squeezed his hand gently."I'll be here...Like I always used to be. I'll pull you back." She was trying to sound reassuring and her voice was calm as her thumb rubbed the back of his hand. "I can come with you if you'd like. If that would make you more comfortable. Or we could have a cut off time and I could come check on you to make sure you had come back... Her eyes met his. She hoped she wasn't sounding like some desperate clingy little girl but his turning always worried her slightly, she always felt more comfortable if she was there with him. His beast form had really never scared her, she knew who was inside. "Just something to think about you don't have to decide now but I'm here for you whenever you need me." Every fiber of her body was begging her to kiss him, just to feel close to him again for a moment. Her eyes shot down to the ground as she felt the blood run hot to her cheeks turning them a bright crimson shade. She let go of his hand. "If you...uh..need me...You know where to find me..." Her voice was shaky and quiet. She turned to go to her room. "Just right behind that door.." She chuckled slightly. "I might even leave it cracked for you" A smile formed on her face and she looked back at him quickly before heading toward the spare room.

She closed the door to he room and twirled in circles a few times out of sheer joy that he was right outside the door. She had longed to even be within miles of him for so long she could hardly believe that he was this close. She tried to stifle her girlish giggling as she fell face forward onto the bed. She rolled over onto her back with a sigh and stared at the ceiling. Sleep was going to be difficult for her tonight...

Belle drifted off to sleep much more quickly than she assumed and soon she was smack dab in the middle of one of the most vivid dreams she had ever experienced. She was running through a forest, her heart pounding, misty air stinging her face. She tripped and fell to the ground as tears begun to fall from her eyes. There was something chasing her and she had yet to figure out what it was. Scrambling to her feet, her finger nails digging at the ground to get her balance. She ran farther and farther the run seeming to never end but the footsteps behind her felt closer with every foot she ran. Then she tripped this time hitting her head everything swirled around her and she saw the dark figure above her begin to come upon her. In the last few moments Adam's beast form flashed before her eyes and she realized it had been hm chasing her, seeking his revenge for all of the destruction she had caused.

Sitting straight up in bed a scream escaped her lips just as the sun was rising in the sky. She was drenched in sweat and her throat was dry and sore from the feeling of crying. Real tears immediately began to stream down her face as her breathing quickened. She curled up into a ball on her side and hugged one of the pillows in the room trying to calm her breathing. She had never been afraid of his beast form, this wasn't a dream about her fearing his form it was a dream about her fearing his hatred, his disappointment, all of his hurt. Guilt weighed heavy on her heart as she laid there in the twilight.

"...soon she starts getting ideas and thinking."

User Image

{{ooc: Super sorry! Been planning to teach on my own for 2 weeks and been dealing with other school stuff. P.S. hopefully it was clear that was a dream sequence lol I'm not actually running anywhere}}
Adam and Bigby

Feeling Belle take his hand, he smiled gently at her offer to help. "Thank you. I'm not going to put you in danger. Bigby is unpredictable....if he hurt you I would never forgive myself" he said before seeing the colour flood her cheeks. She teased him before dancing off to the spare room. Maybe she had changed..."Goodnight Belle" he called gently before retiring to his room.

Adam slept soundly that night and was awake early the next morning. He sat in the kitchen, eating some toast and skimming through the messages Ichabon had sent when a scream chilled him...Belle? He ran to her room, opening the door and.seeing her curled up on the bed sobbing. He let out a slow breath as he realised she was safe before approaching the bed.

"Hey....bad dream?" he said gently, his hand gently rubbing her arm as he perched on the edge. Plucking a tissue from the box on the side he handed it to her, smiling gently. "You know dreams can't hurt you. Falling out of bed can though" he said, nudging her gently to cheer her up. "I was enjoying some Jam on toast and a cup of tea in the kitchen. If you wanted to join me?" he offered his hand with a warm smile.

Serving her some toast with the options of jam,.butter, marmalade or chocolate spread he soon had a cup of tea in her hands. "Ichabod believes Bigby will come back to Silverwood.... I might not have to do anything yet after all" he said with a smile. "So, how's the toast?" he asked. "I'll get some proper breakfast stuff today... Bacon, eggs... Maybe make you an omelette tomorrow?" he suggested, taking her hand.

He was tidying up when his phone rang. Disappearing to his room to answer it he returned 10 minutes later looking thoughtful. "Ichabod wants me at the business office incase Bigby tries anything. I need to go now...how about you take my spare key and sort yourself out here? Bring your clothes, oh and get what you need and want... " he said handing her some money. "I should be back tonight... I'll make us something special for dinner. Deal?" he said softly.

"You know, Snow is in Silverwood. She hasn't been here long but I think they gave her a temporary room on Oak street. Ask around and you'll track her down if you wanted to catch up?" he said as he grabbed his jacket. "She goes by Erin now...incase you have problems finding her" a brief farewell and he was gone. The door clicking closed behind him.

Dragged, chained, beaten and left. Bigby groaned as he awoke in an all too familiar cell. He sucked in slow breaths, attempting to roll over and claw himself to his feet, grunting in pain and collapsing on his side in defeat, warm blood still soaking his chest. His mind was spinning from the pain, he could feel swelling around his eyes, and the cut on his lip. "********..." he gasped before hearing the door to the room open. A boot collided with his side, knocking him flat with a groan of agony, his hand going to his chest. "Should have pumped a few more slugs into you...." the voice....the scent....the shadow he couldn't recognise. His senses were in overdrive...failing to tie together to give him a clear picture. "******** off....." he spat, grinding his teeth together in pain. The voice chuckled, leaning close to his ear "No can do pup....you see your little outburst caused a lot of trouble. We don't like trouble....and we certainly don't like dogs" the foot slammed hard into his stomach, winding him before the figure straddled his stomach, pinning him. "Nasty wounds....let's see....one here...." he yelled in agony before snarling as a blade jammed hard into the shoulder wound twisting and tearing at him. His free hand tried to grab at his attacker, but more hands seemed to pin him. "Bad doggy.....there's a wound here....." the blade ripped free and entered the wound on his side, drawing snarls from him, eyes flickering amber as he fought changing form. He growled, teeth becoming sharp fangs, his body trembling. "Oh...and one juuuust here...." the blade didn't penetrate the chest wound as deep but still caused more damage. Snarling his hands tugged against the grips people held on him.

"Wh...what do you want...." he panted as the blade was ripped free. "A deal...Mr Wolf....you side with us. Join the army for the forsaken....help us win this war and we let you go unharmed" Bigby shook his head "Destroy....what I've...worked so ******** off....." he said, eyes heavy with exhaustion and bruising. He couldn't even remember who had inflicted what injury. "No deals....I'm nobodies lap dog...." he said closing his eyes. A chuckle made him open one eye "Oh but you are Mr Wolf....you see.....you no longer exist. Thrown down the witching well....living in hell...so they say" Bigby narrowed his eyes, vision blurring. "So either you make a deal with us....or...let's say the life you knew is about to become a whole lot more....interesting" he saw the glowing liquid a fraction too late and felt a sharp blow to his head as it was jabbed into his upper arm. Darkness engulfed his vision again as the pressure on his limbs and stomach lifted and he was left alone.

Movement....darkness. The wolf groaned, feeling himself being jostled around. He couldn't move, there were chains keeping him pinned down but the sounds of the engine told him he was in a car...or a van. He tried to move, lift his head and was surprised to see he was in the back of a van....why? He felt different....and a look down to his hands told him. He had shifted? Large black paws stared up at him, he could feel his fur matting with blood, wounds inflicted as he lay unconscious, chains cutting into him. Finally the van screeched to a violent halt and the engine died. His ears pulled back against his head, before he drew his lips back into a snarl. Footsteps...and late afternoon sunlight filled the van, making him squint. Figures...hooded with their scents masked by colone...or perfume....bundled in, adjusting the chains that held him. Blows collided with his body and muzzle when he lunged clumsily for one of his attackers, sharp teeth inches away from a major artery. If only...he felt a muzzle ripped over his head and in his rage a metal collar clamped tight around his throat before he was yanked from his position violently. He gagged, his paws failing him, blood still escaping his wounds. He was weak, and tired...needing medical attention but was roughly forced out the back of the van, hitting the ground with an angered snarl. "Come on Pup!" the collar tightened as the chain was yanked before strong blows from the butt of a gun hit him hard in the legs, sending him to the floor with a growl. He hung his head, trying to stand before another gunshot tore into his side. He hit the ground with whimper, his chest rising and falling heavily.

"I'm sorry about the blindfold....but it's for your safety..You need to see this though. It's important...." Adam spoke gently before pulling up in the woods with Hunter sat blindfolded beside him. He had met the woodsman in the lobby and explained about a once in a life time opportunity he had to offer. All he had to do was keep quiet, and meet up outside the business office building at noon. After which Adam would drive him to the destination to complete the...job as such. "It's a can't miss opportunity" he had said with a smile, his mind drifting briefly to Joelle and Belle. "Ok...let's go" he said, getting out and leading the woodsman up through the trees. A gunshot rang out, Adam freezing before starting to run, stopping at the edge of a clearing and watching a group of mask wearing people prod and poke a large black wolf without remorse.

"Come on Pup...No last words? No regrets?" the wolf snarled, claws digging into the earth painfully. "Get up..come on..." the large creature was jeered and boo'd as it stood shakily on its paws before being struck down violently, dust exploding into the air as the large wolf hit the ground, resting its head on his paws. "Just....do it....get it over ******** cowards...." Bigby wheezed, grunting painfully and resting his eyes, the dirt beneath him turning crimson.

Adam gasped before running forward, "What...what are you doing!" he yelled, folding his arms sternly, guns pointing at him. Bigby opened his eyes gently. "Adam...?" he said trying to move, seeking a small amount of comfort in the blonde prince's presence. "I told you to wait! ******** sake....Hunter c'mere..." Adam turned to face the Huntsman before a masked figure handed him an axe. "You always wanted to be the one to teach him a lesson....He killed three fables....and ******** knows how many more we don't know about for no good reason." Adam stepped forward, offering the axe. "Finish what you started centuries ago...avenge our friends...." he said before stepping aside.

Bigby looked from the Axe to Hunter in disbelief, trying to move...trying to stand only to grunt and flop to the floor painfully. "I..didn't...." he snarled, struggling with his words, his chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Tell us honestly you haven't killed a fable recently then...." Adam said, folding his arms. "Tell us Bigby...our beloved sheriff is as good as everyone says he is? That he doesn't tear people limb from limb....doesn't rip their throats out or devour people. Go on...." Bigby looked from Adam to Hunter, attempting to move briefly. "I....I can't....." he said in defeat before looking Hunter in the eyes "But what they...they did to Joelle I couldn't-" a boot stamped on his side from a masked watcher. "Silence pup...." they growled before spitting at him.

"You don't have to do this.....Hunter?" Bigby said, grimacing in agony. "What they did to...Joelle.....they....it may....what about Red?" he said before more beatings were delivered, the wolf unable to stand on his paws to defend himself as a blow collided with the underside of his muzzle, sending him on his back briefly before he rolled onto his side. He writhed in pain "Ju....just do....do it quick...." he wheezed, falling limp, his chest rising and falling slowly, each inhale burning in his chest. "You've waited....centuries for this Hunter....and now you have a reason. They wanted me to do it.....but who better to than the guy who starred in the main story. The only Huntsman....do this and Red is safe forever. Do this, and Silverwood is safe forever...." he said, Bigby laying unmoving, his fur in matted bloody clumps, patches missing. He was nowhere near the size Hunter had faced him at the first time centuries ago....but the colour, the size was still big enough to jog those memories. His brown eyes opened briefly to look up at the Huntsman painfully "Just like...old times...." he mumbled, bracing himself for the killing blow, eyes closing slowly.

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: The Forest || Company: Adam, Bigby, Hunter and others. || Thoughts: What is happening?!

"Really Red...?" She thought irritably to herself. She was no tracker. She wasn't a hunter. She didn't have a nose like a wolf. She had no super powers. How the hell did she expect to find Bigby on her own? She growled to herself then turned around to go back inside to see if Hunter and Joelle had left to go to her place yet. She tried to open the door and it was locked. "Hunter! It's me. Come on, open the door!" Maybe they were just monitoring who was coming. Kind of like screening calls. She waited for the door to swing open or for someone to say something. Nothing... Her shoulders shrugged and she walked out of the business office and made her way across the street to her apartment building. She climbed the stairs two at a time and skidded her way to a halt in front of her door. Her hand rapped on the door quickly, calling the same thing she did at Bigby's door. No answer. She had given them her key and her spare was sitting pretty on her kitchen counter. [******** way to go. She thought irritably then backed up to get a running start. Her foot lifted, planted right next to the door knob and she leaned into the kick. The door all but swung off of it's hinges and she looked around her apartment. It was a mess. Everything had been torn to pieces and thrown about.

"Oh no..." Red said as she placed a hand over her mouth. She ran through her apartment, hoping and praying that Joelle was in here somewhere. If she was, she'd hidden well because Red couldn't find her. Had she and Hunter fought? Had Hunter used this time to go and find Bigby to actually dispose of the Wolf on his own? This was bad. This was so so bad. Red ran out of her apartment, not even worrying about closing the door to her thrashed apartment. She made her way down the stairs by jumping them three at a time and she burst through the door and out into the sidewalk. Cars streaked past quickly but that didn't stop Red from throwing herself into the oncoming traffic. They'd either stop or they wouldn't. It didn't matter to her, she vaulted over a car who had come to a screeching halt with it's horn blaring at her. Red didn't give it a second look as she ran into the business office and raced into the elevator. Her finger it a double digit button. The floor between the 12th and the 14th. She would never go to these witches but in time of dire need, and now was one of those times. She had to stop Hunter from killing Bigby. She was here to protect Bigby, even if that meant completely ruining the relationship she had with Hunter.

The elevator ride was the slowest most agonizing thing she had to deal with all day, the moment the door flew open she sprinted out and almost ran into one of the witches as she stood right outside of the doors. Red stopped quickly and looked at her. In her hand was a small vial. They knew why she was here, of course they did. "This will help you track him. There is only one thing that..." Red's mind was so focused on the words help and track that she didn't even wait to hear the consequences. Which was a horrible thing, but she had to find them. Red grabbed the vial from the woman then thanked her and decided it was time to take the stairs. Screw the elevator. She threw open the door and as she ran down the stairs she heard something along the lines of "...become what you wish to find." Whatever the hell that meant. As Red came out into the sunlight as she exited the building she threw back the liquid. It was sticky, sickeningly sweet and horrible, but it did the job. Her eyes could practically see Bigby. Not Bigby of course, but his scent. See where he had gone, where he had been taken. Her legs started up and she followed the trail.

The first place it lead her to was a cell that he had been held in. One that was obviously empty now. She let out an angry breath of air then followed the scent all the way back out and now she had to focus. There were other scents, some she tried to recognize, but she was focused on Bibgy only. No one else. He was her biggest priority right now. Him, and getting to Hunter before he did something he regretted. Suddenly, as Hunter's name came into her mind his aura popped up as well. Now it was simple to follow the trail that was quickly disappearing. She had to be quick if she wanted to get to them. Her arms pumped by her sides and her legs pushed even harder. It was strange, she was never one to run, she didn't have the stamina. But that potion had done something to her, it made her feel stronger, it made her stamina higher, and a small part of her loved it. By the time she reached the edge of a forest she knew that he had been taken here. And not just by Hunter. There were so many scents that it was driving her crazy. Her head shook as she tried to clear her mind. "So this is what it feels like..." She muttered quietly, now knowing what Bigby felt like.

Voices... Voices she recognized. Strong, weak, distraught.... Her eyes closed and she strained her ears to listen to what was going on. One voice she obviously pinpointed was Bigby, he was hurt... Something was wrong. She couldn't make out words, only the sounds. Then another, stronger, louder voice was someone she couldn't believe. Adam. Her mouth dropped open and she continued moving forward. She finally began to hear the words he was speaking and she couldn't believe her ears. Adam wanted Bigby dead. And as soon as she came to see what was going on, she saw that Adam was feeding on Hunter's want to kill Bigby. Her head shook. Now... Right now had to be the time when she would freeze. Unable to move she tried to scream, tried to cry out to tell Hunter to stop. Finally she heard Bigby's last parting words and those words propelled her forward. "No!" She screamed as she came to a sliding halt in front of the raised axe that Hunter held in his hands. The sudden outburst of emotion sent a shock down her spine and she cried out in pain then collapsed down onto her hands and knees. Something was changing inside of her. She had no idea what, but it had to have been the potion that she was given.

Something came to her in hindsight, the warning that the witch tried to give her before she left. The warning that she had completely ignored. Become what you wish to find. A gasp came from her lungs and her head reared back. "No!" She cried out then lowered her head down and placed her arms around her head. She was.... No, she couldn't. She felt like she was being ripped apart from the inside out. She didn't like this, she didn't like it at all. A snarl came from between her lips and her body began to shift. Fur sprouted all along her body, ears shifted to the top of her head, a long muzzle grew and a tail came out the back. Her head came up and she was standing almost face to face with Hunter. She was clumsy, but she had her mind set on something, and that would overcome the awkwardness she felt now that she was inside this new body. A large russet colored wolf now stood before Hunter right where a little fiery redhead had been just moments before. She didn't know what to make of the situation, but she had a mission. And that mission was to save Bigby. "Back off." Her voice was a low grumble that resonated from inside of her chest. If she hadn't been focused on one specific thing she would have been loosing her mind.

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
MyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoroUser Image

User Image

Hunter hadn’t been in the lobby long when Adam had made his way in. He started at the beast. In all his life, he hadn’t really encountered the fable often. Sure he knew him, but Hunter rather kept to himself, his own fables… not to say he never met a few like tink or what not… Some like to argue that in truth, Gaston was just another version of him… Or vice versa. The two were males, in love (or inbetween the lines in love) with the main female protagonist that in some way needs rescuing from some monster and in both doing so one lives, while the other dies. He had to say, he had never liked the hunter. Always bragging or showing off, he wasn’t as good a hunter as the movie made him out to be. But, minor details are never important. The bottom line was, Adam wasn’t the beast he was after. The wolf was… and the only reason any deal would ever be coming his way… would be because it involves the wolf.

Problem was. Hunter, wasn’t one for working for others. Or working for people whom needed stupid favours. He had a huge dislike for people who knew what his flaws were. And when people knew how to use them, they asked of him a lot of favours when ever they needed them. Like the three pigs asking for his help to build a bigger stronger house… or fetch food from the market … or the pixies needing help getting rid of some pirates…. Hell he rather stayed in his own village to himself alone with red for all these reasons… But now.. he was interested in seeing what the beast really had to offer. If this was an offer at all.

The car ride had been a real bother. He slept for half of it, and was fidgety for the rest. He hadn’t signed up for blinding folding. He had signed up for a bit of a surprise… thing was… he knew they were out someone… like a forest. Or mountain trail cause the car was having a fun bouncy time on these roads.. He turned his head at the fables voice, pulling off the blind fold. Pull anything stupid, and this once in a life time chance is to rip your head off. Hunter hated suprises, he didn’t mind. But this whole journey had put him on edge. It wasn’t every day you agreed to see and experience a once in a life time chance to experience something. And then have to get blind flooded. Not to mention he a) didn’t know where he was b) didn’t have a lot of trust for a lot of people…

Stepping out of the car, a gun shoot wrung out, and the blood he smelt. Was very, very familiar. He took a step forward. Catious. He was unarmed, his forest hues scanning the forest for something to use as a weapon; as side from brute strength… that was… until his eyes decnded on a large black fury clump. The form of a wolf, bloodied… dying. So… He thought… a sick twisted smile forming on his features… The wolf wasn’t dead.

He stood. Watching. The wolf breathing slowly. It was only hours ago the beast was housed in his condo…. Wishing he could cut the head off the beast as he insulted him, mocked him, talked with red, ate his food, walked his floors, invaded his home… as he had saved the beast because red has asked for help… asked for his utmost cooperation. But now… The wolf was here. Dead. That was the announcement. That Mr. Bigby Wolf was dead. If he was gone, there was nothing getting in the way of him and red. Besides… she had said not to get in her way of helping him. He wasn’t. If he was supposedly dead already… not to mention the fact that he wasn’t getting in her way. She wasn’t here for him to get in her way. If the wolf was gone. His problems would be solved. He looked at Adam, the beckon call made him frown but he took the axe smiling none the less. Flipping it in his hand as if it was a simple toy. Harmless. The heavy weight of the weapon made him smile, it had been a while since he had been granted such a large and marvellous opportunity.

He looked at down at the furry carcass , trying to move. Watching it fall back to the ground and dust where it belonged. He raised his head, eyes still looming down. Didn’t? Hunter almost laughed. Shall I count for you the number of deaths you caused? The years I’ve tracked you. The destruction you’ve caused. He bent down a little. Anger coursing through his body. Anger, hate, mockery. He dare bring Red, into this! He smiled, a sick twisted smile. See wolf, that day I swore I’d kill you. Make you feel even half the pain I felt watching you almost strip me of Red… and then alive… you do it once more… I thought it would be a fun treat for you.. to feel half of what I did… I’m surprised they did what they did, though it may be sad they didn’t ******** than kill her, put her out of her misery... He stood. Turning the axe, smiling… but it disappeared. He raised his hand. It is like old times. But this time – he wouldn’t be taking a swing at the wolf.

Red… red was here. Infront of him. Running, yelling and slidding into place before him. A barrier between him and the wolf. For ******** sakes. A sick joke. When all seemed to perfect. When it was finally going right. Bam! Step aside red. His voice was dark, and bitter. But he had promised to help… he took in a deep breath. Fustration rolling off of him as he watched red fall to her knees.His arm dropped and he stepped towards her, only to take two steps back…

What seemed like eternity. Like a blow to his mind. To his heart. What tore him down even more… was the love he had… the girl he fought for, her body now encased in a beast. Everything told him to move. To swing that axe, to chop through her flesh and to bring down the beast as he was about to do to the other. To watch her head fly off her shoulders and hit the ground with a sickening crunch. It hard… hard when his body tells him to do one thing his heart is breaking and his mind was trying to logically put two and two together. Red, was in there. The woman he loved had become the very being he loathed. A monster. A beast uncontrollable… and what made it hardest, were the words that spewed from her mouth. Or what red. the words were dark. Lost. So confused. He thought, fine sure she’d help him out. She do what? Make him happy? Stop him from killing? He wasn’t exactly sure what making it up meant. But he had never ******** imagined it would mean she would be come a wolf. That she would threaten him. You’ll kill me? Hurt me? His life over mine… nice red… His grip was tightening as he stared down. Heart cracking again. That happy time this morning, before the wolf had been dragged in to eat seemed so… distant. Like some sick dream he had. To think he might now dream of killing her. The thoughts the way in which to do it, had already passed through is head.

He heard a man turn to lift his weapon at red and he acted. The axe flung from his hand, and with precision, the mans head delicetly rested upon the metal of the axe, while his body fell to floor. Blood polling before it. The next attacker quickly felt his arms break as hunter had taken a swift moment to grab and grack them before taking his hands and grabbing either side of the mans jaws. Wrenching them apart and watching the skull break, the body falling. He turned and looked at Adam before turning to Red. His words, rather surprising even for himself. He was breaking inside. Everytime he turned around to get to understand red. She changed on him. Every time he thought he had made a break with her, it felt like a wall had just been built up infront of him. whenever he tried to reach out… she wouldn’t take his hand. And the more he fought for her… as always, he felt like she was more distant. He didtnnt want her near him. Didn’t want her doing all this for the beast he was trying to kill. Tryung to rid of the exact being who nearly ate her… but he spoke… You want me out of your way. Fine,…. Help him I wont stop you.... And you. He turned to Adam. Touch her. And there will be two hunters on your tail, I heard Belle was back In town… he smiled wickedly. Don’t test me beast, My patience has worn thin. Dealing with one mongrel… I don’t need to make it two. This once in a life time opportunity just expired. Tell your mayor wolfs dead, Or I’ll bring Belle a once in a life time opportunity you’ll never forget. He could only stare at adam... he couldnt bring himself to look at red. no more. no longer. Not till his head stopped hurting and his heart stopped breaking. Not until he could somehow maybe grasp the fact that the woman he was in love with, was now a wolf... his sworn enemy... a being he forever, would ever hunt... and it was taking everything not to act on it.

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: The Forest || Company: Hunter, Bigby, and Adam ---& Bigby || Thoughts: I can't believe him...

The tone of voice Hunter used to speak to her confused her. Her ears pulled back against her head and she sunk down toward the ground. "Hunter..." She pawed nervously at the ground and wanted to take a step toward him. "No. I would never..." If she had been human she would have reached out to him, curled up against his chest and begged for forgiveness. But she wasn't. Now she was a creature of the forest that he was practically sworn to kill. He would never want to be with her now. Not after this. Her eyes shifted slightly to Adam when she heard some shifting going on beside her and she yelped loudly as she saw the man raise his weapon to her. She would stand firm, she wouldn't leave Bigby in this time of need. She would stay by his side. Suddenly, the axe that had been in Hunter's hands was now embedded in the face of the man who threatened her. Even now, even in this form, he would still protect her. Her heart soared at the thought but quickly plummeted as she saw the other forms of dismemberment that Hunter was displaying.

Her head shook and her voice was weak. "No, Hunter I don't..." He turned his menacing gaze and tone toward Adam now. Adam. Her eyes followed Hunter's gaze and her teeth bared as her lips rose up to form a snarl. He was the reason they were all here. He was the reason that Bigby was about to be killed. He obviously hadn't needed to force Hunter's hand far too much to make him fall to this level. But Adam, the Prince in shining armor was the one who wanted Bigby to be disposed of. That was something she would never forgive. Sure, Hunter had done it multiple times, but even though Red didn't want to admit it, he had a reason. He had a real, solid reason for why he followed Bigby. Adam on the other hand, he had none. No real reasons. Unless Ichabod had put him up to it. Red's tongue licked angrily over her teeth as a growl produced itself from her chest and she was about to lunge on the man before she heard him surrender. She was down in a lunge, back legs about to push off of the ground before it even occurred to her what Hunter had said.

How could he... How could her Huntsman stoop so low as to threaten someone's love? Presuming that Adam still loved Belle because of the reaction he had when Hunter had threatened to take her down. Now was the time to get Bigby out of here. Now was the time to get on the move, because Red felt that if they waited any longer that one or both of them would be dead due to Hunter's fury. She bent down beside Bigby and pushed him slightly with her shoulder, not taking her eyes off of Hunter. "Come on, we've got to go." There was very little movement out of the Wolf who she stood beside. Another gutteral growl came from within her and she snapped at him to get his attention. "Up! Now!" That got his attention. She helped Bibgy to his feet and got him up to the edge of the clearing before she turned her head back to look at Hunter with longing eyes. "I don't know you anymore..." She said quietly. If she hadn't been focusing on getting Bigby out of this situation and if she hadn't been in the form she was in she probably would have laid down and curled up into the fetal position...

It was true, she had no idea who Hunter was anymore. Just this morning she thought that they'd be able to work things out between the two of them. She'd be able to mend their relationship and be able to be friends with Bigby. But not anymore. Now... now she realized that the only way Hunter would be happy would be to have Bigby dead at his feet. And Red would never let that happen. No way. She ran alongside Bigby with her shoulder pressed to his as she tried to keep him upright. "Come on. I've got you." She chanted over and over to try and get him to continue. It was only when Red let her mind wander and a face popped right before her eyes when she missed a beat in her footfalls then tripped and ended up vaulting herself into a nearby river. When she surfaced she shook out her fur then ran back to Bigby, hoping she hadn't injured him in the process.

"I'm sorry... Are you alright? I didn't mean for that to happen. I'm still kind of clumsy and everything." Red looked away from him for a second then closed her eyes and sniffed the air. They were far enough away to where she couldn't smell the others. Perhaps it was a good thing. Perhaps it wasn't. Red sat down next to Bigby and hung her head. She wanted to lie down, put her new found paws over her head and just die. Hunter wasn't who she thought he was. He was a murderer, and one who didn't see the bad in threatening someone. Water rolled down off of her muzzle and her head shook to get the excess she had missed from her earlier shake off. "Sorry..." She murmured to Bigby then shifted to lie down and placed her head on her paws. "Tell me anything you need, and I'll do it." She couldn't focus on Hunter right now. She couldn't focus on the fact that she felt like her heart had just burst into a thousand pieces. Red had to focus on the task at hand, and that was making sure Bigby was alright.

((I'll format later))

Brown hues settled on the Huntsman as he knelt close, venom spewing from his mouth. "You live in the past..." Bigby gasped weakly. "You wallow in what should have been....what things were. This world.... Isn't like home....our story doesn't have a beginning... Middle and an end that's clear." he whined painfully. "Everything is much more confusing.... More complicated. You don't change...you don't survive here....I changed.....I gave up what I truly am....all you need to give up....is the past...." he sucked in a painful breath. "Is that really so hard?" he asked, his voice hoarse.

The axe raised in response, the wolf's eyes.reflecting the glint of its edge before rapid footsteps and a yell halted it's descent. "Red?" Bigby looked confused at the females presence. How had she found him? He watched nervously as she.tried calming the Huntsman down only to double over in agony. His ears.pointed up as he witnessed the transformation, a russet coloured she wolf standing where Red had been moments ago. What had she done?! His eyes immediately shifted to Hunter but exhaustion was washing over him, the wolf fading in and out of the.conversation.

Belle was threatened and this whole thing was going to s**t. Adam stepped back nervously "I'm just following orders. Don't bring Belle into this.... " he urged, green eyes shining in fear. He yelped as the people around him were struck down. "Ok ok! I'll tell Ichabod he's dead....he'll find out though... He always does. Just please.... Leave Belle alone!" he urged. He looked to Red and Bigby briefly, gripping his hair and looking back to Hunter. "I'm sorry.... " he murmured. "This whole situation is just a load of s**t.... I don't know what's right and what's wrong anymore." he said. "I follow orders and I'm the bad guy...." he exhaled slowly. "Don't suppose you need a drink? I've got a bottle of whisky in my car...." he said gesturing to the vehicle with his thumb.

Bigby had descended into unconsciousness, meaning Reds first attempt to rouse him didn't even reach his ears. Her shouting did, the wolf grunting and opening his eyes slowly. "Alright... " he grumbled, slowly moving, gently placing his paws before hauling himself to his feet, head and tail hung weakly. "Never thought... You'd be growling at me...." he said quietly, feeling her body pushed against his to keep him standing. He walked slowly, pawsteps heavy and dragging as they reached the edge of the clearing and disappeared into the trees.

Red had him running, eager to get away from Hunter and Adam incase the pair changed their minds. Teeth gritting in pain her constant reassurance that she had him soon got under his fur. "You say that one more time!" he snarled irritability before she lost her footing. The support gone, Bigby hit the ground hard, dust and leaves exploding into the air before he heard a splash.

Pain....his body throbbed but he was soon dragging himself to his paws and watching a soaked Red wolf clamour up the river bank to check on him. "A twisted paw isn't going to add much to the pain I'm already in. Don't worry about it" he grunted watching her sniff the air. He inhaled as well, not quite trusting her new sniffer just yet before he let his front paws slide out, easing him comfortably to lie on the floor. His head rested on his paws, brown hues watching the Red wolf deal with her thoughts. She shook her fur, Bigby grumbling as water hit his fur.

His ears twitched at her apology "Don't sweat it....seems like you have enough to be sorry for" he said wincing painfully. She sat down, asking him if there was anything he needed. "Nah....I just need to rest" he said. "Thank you Red...." he said gently, setting his head down on his paws again before rolling to lie on his side with a groan. "******** tweedles.... Business office has a shot gun...did you know that?" he wheezed. He let his eyes close "Get some rest....you look like you could use it" he said before his breathing evened out.

He awoke a few hour later, slowly sitting up and drawing his tongue over the wounds he could reach before watching Red sleep, her small form curled up against the cold. Exhaling slowly he stood and struggled to the river, lapping at the water desperately to quench his thirst before slowly entering the water.

He watches the water turn pink around his wounds, washing away the blood from his fur. Dunking his head under he was soon dragging himself up the bank, shaking his fur out. He approached Red slowly, "Hey...." he murmured, nudging her head with his nose. He settled infront of her as she woke. "You hungry?" he asked, brown eyes shining at her. "I can't hunt myself... Doesn't mean I can't show you..." he said hauling himself to his paws painfully. "Don't you worry about me...takes alot to take me down" he said leading the way slowly. "So you going to tell me why you're a wolf? I very much doubt you wanted this..." he asked, glancing back at her before pain made him stop and snarl. "********...." he said, lips drawn back in a snarl before the pain passed and he continued on, slower than before.

"There... See?" he said nodding to the rabbit. "Paws light, keep your tail down and always stay down wind....when you're close enough pouch. A quick bite to the neck and you're all set" he said sitting down painfully. "Off you go" he said nudging her side. "Don't hunt you'll starve out here" he said lying down painfully and watching her.

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Joelle

The words that came from the red heads lips was rather surprising. She had never expected or imagined that the fable would willingly offer her residence at her home. She had thought that one day they may be able to get along, find a common ground and be able to resolve the problems and differences that were forming between them. Thig was they had found a common ground. It was big y and aside from the fact that they both wanted the same or different things for him, to Joelle one thig was certain. They wanted the best for him. She smiled, thinking I was funny how one person could bring a group of people together or tear them apart... She smiled to red gene ha offered her a place to stay. Said that he was taking all of her things and bigby'a things to his house. He had it all settled, close enough to silver wood, away from ichabons prying eyes and of course somewhere safe. It had seemed her father had done more than simply ask bigby to watch over her... Gene said he had done a lot of favors for him, and the only thing he asked in return was to help his daughter out in return if she ever needed it. Thing was, reds request wasn't about to go as planned. Why? Because hunter was already down in the lobby an Joelle had to go track him down.

When she got into the lobby, hunter was there. Leaning against the wall and simply waiting. His arms were crossed and her presence made a scowl appear in his face. The only reason he was here was because red and bigby asked him to cooperate... And she figured the only reason he had helped out with freeing bigby, it because she had asked red for help and the huntsman was thankfully dragged into the process " I'll be at reds in a bit.you remember the way don't you." Joelle raise an eyebrow. " I'm going to see what Adam has for me, calm down ichabons done with you." Oh she highly doubted that...

She didn't say anything but she nodded and turned to leave catching Adams gaze and givin him a quick smile. She wanted to ask how things had gone with belle see if everything was woken out in the best way possible, rather as friends or picking up the broken pieces of their once was marriage to recreate them. But the mattered was urgent and a simple hello was all she could exchange with him before she exited the building and stood on the street corner....

She took in a breath. She felt empty, lost. She had no where to turn, no one to turn to. Red ha offered he a place to stay, but Joelle didn't see herself as finished with this work yet. Under ichabons command or not she would figure out what it was her father had been attempting to solve. As well as fun a way to get rid of these forsaken and send them home. Not to mention the fact that there were fables working with them. But, where does one start. She didn't want to be the cause red got in trouble, not to mention bigby didn't have a place either. And then there wa her own living arrangements, staying away from ichabon, accepting her parents death, along with what had happened to her... She sucked in a deep breath letting it out slow. This past weak she had tried to set a routine, make something that wouldn't change. It would be life, living , something to hold into until the end of the week occurred and life took yet another dive into destruction. Gene pulled up.

Joelle sat in reds apartment. Gene had taken everything, and given her what she needed until she figured out something with red. He had enough room in his castle like house to hold the three of them if anything was to occur. And he never had a problem with bigby. It all seem that maybe in this mess, there were a few things to be happy or atleast thankful for.

Gene had given her a hefty allowance after explain that her father had helped him out once when magic was a no go. Not to mention he had heard about her predicament. She asked about friends family and got the just of it, what reports were saying. She was safe in silver wood. In the real world she was pinned out to be a murder, and quite possibly the one who murdered her father. With no one to vouch for her people seemed pretty adamant to believe it. People were demanding back money and donations, and by the looks of it, she might not get any money her parents had saved up for her. But apparently her father took care of that through bigby... " he planned a lot of possibilities... He had a feeling that things might blow up, and he wouldn't be here to protect you or your mom. The man thought really far into it, we all thought he was going over board. And I know overboard. " it was a nice thought, to know.. But then why hasn't he warned her mother!? Said something, but then she thought... Maybe he just wanted their happiness, didn't want to scare them, didn't want her mother to think her father was crazy... He had a lot of reasons... And he was supposed to keep it a secret

Joelle had tried to take a nap, the fact hunter had been gone so long was starting to bug her a little more than she preferred... Not to mention that even with an hours with of playing and then some, hunter still... A nock. Joelle placed the violin down and placed it into the case, locking it and headin to the door. She had assumed hunter when she answered the door not a blow to the head.

Joelle woke in a dark lit room. Cold. There was cobble stone beneath her. Her arms were cold her body shivered against the wet stone as her senses tried to come back into play. Her head throbbed horribly, her eyes squinting in the dark. She went to mob a hand to touch her head only to feel a tug sharp and the clinging sound of metal chains. " she's up a deep growling inhuman voice erupted, its voice echoing off the floor and ceiling.. Ringing in her ears... She pulled at the shackles again and felt an eerie glow suddenly descend on her hello child. she felt something lath into her, large hands and claws pulling her... She felt sick. its a toxin... said a voice a low chuckle it shall kill you slowly, painfully.. Less you cooperate.. she shook her head... No she tried to voice. ...

They tried for long. Beating her mentally and physically doing into her mind and trying to destroy her, let er relive her time with dee and dumb over and over again. But she wouldn't budge. Through broken heart, mind , and limbs with tears streaming down her face she refused to cooperate... have your way, they said

Gene shook Joelle awake. She lay on the floor bloodied and broken. She was half conscious as he took her to his home and laid her in a bed tending to her wounds.
When his magic and potions could do all they could, he let her rest. He tried to ask her what happened but she gave him a blank stair.. "Nice tattoo" he said with a smile when she awoke... Joelle shook her head she didn't have a "it's a beautiful Rose. Its a nice black...sorry go back to sleep, soups up when you wake up." He turned to leave. Joelle tried to understand, tattoo- a sudden searing pain erupted on Joelle's neck. She cried as a mark burned a dark crimson before turning yellow and orange as if on fire. She cried, feeling as though she was being chocked, she tried to grab at her neck but the heat burned her fingers and she pulled away, trying to wriggle out from the pain, wishing to peel skin from her body. Tears slipped passed and she remembered the words milky and clouded... Like a dream... Dying. She thought. She was dying.

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: The Forest || Company: Bigby || Thoughts: Are you proud of me?

Red raised her head as he began to wince. There was nothing she could do for him, at least that was what he had been telling her. She nodded gently then got back up onto her feet. It felt strange, this body was so different than the one she was used to. She felt naked, but at the same time, not. She was covered in all this red fur that was warm and soft to her. Her head bent down and rubbed against her leg to get the feel of the now drying fur on her face. It was strange... comforting. He was now on his side and talking about shotguns. Her head turned to look at him and her lips raised up over her teeth. So they were the ones who did this. She'd kill them if it was the very last thing she'd do. Oh wait... She wouldn't have to. They were listed in that horrible book that Bufkin had. Her head shook and she brought herself back to reality as Bigby told her she needed to rest. Her large green eyes narrowed and her head shook. "What's that supposed to mean?" She said quietly then realized that he was sleeping before she got the words out. Not like it mattered or anything.

This was a strange thing. A very strange thing indeed. How could Bigby switch from one to the other so easily? Forms, switch forms that is. Two legs to four, then back to two. It was so unnatural, so strange. Red made her way down the river and found herself stopping at a small clear swimming hole. The water here was unmoving and a beautiful blue. Red stepped forward toward it and placed her front paws in the water. Rippling rings from the disturbance went across the hole and when the water cleared she finally gained the courage to look down at herself. As she did she suppressed a gasp and tried to keep herself from running away. It wasn't what she had expected... Not in the least. She was... gorgeous. Red moved her face down closer to the water to get a better look at herself. The markings on her face were incredible, the red over and around her face made it look like she was wearing her hood. She continued to get closer, then ended up getting too close and stuck her nose down in the water while breathing at the same time. Smart move. Well, she didn't know how long her nose was, and still doesn't. Red pulled her face from the water then snorted to get water out of her nose. She'd been away for too long.

Ruby made her way back to where Bigby was still sleeping and she decided it might actually be a good idea to follow. She laid down semi close to Bigby then curled up and wrapped her tail around to rest on her nose. Her eyes closed, but she was still on edge. Were those people going to follow even though Adam had called them off? She had no idea. For about an hour she laid there with her eyes closed but her ears alert. Finally she had fallen asleep. She couldn't have been asleep for more than half an hour, but by the time Bigby had roused her she was watching the sun begin to drop down behind the trees. At the mention of being hungry her stomach growled quietly. She shifted up to sit in front of him but ended up stretching out her front paws and yawning as her back swayed. He was going to show her how to hunt? Ha! She knew how to hunt she.... didn't know how to hunt without her bow and arrow. She grumbled quietly to herself and began to follow him with her head up high, making sure they weren't being followed. Talk about a paranoid wolf.

He caught her attention as he asked about her form. "Oh uh... I don't know if..." She became instantly quiet as he cursed and stopped. The question of what had happened was about to leave her mouth but she thought it was better that she didn't pry. They walked in silence for a bit as Red tried to get her thoughts about her. She needed to tell him what she had done. It wasn't really anything bad, she'd done it to find and save him. And if she hadn't, well then he wouldn't be here right now and she would be without a romantic interest. Speaking of Hunter, of course. The thoughts flew around in her mind and she was happy that wolves didn't blush. Well, she was red all over to begin with, she she was like one big walking embarrassment. Bigby stopped in front of her and she ended up almost running into him. Boy was she thankful that she hadn't, there was no way that she was going to become the meal for the night. Her eyes followed his sightline and she tilted her head to the side. Rabbit, easy peasy. She'd captured plenty of these before, what could be so difficult about it?

He gave her the pointers and she lifted her paws to look at them. "Quiet, right..." She pawed around where she was lightly to make sure she could be quiet in this body. Bigby sat down and urged her to go on. Only then did a though occur to her. "We're not going to eat it raw, are we?" Her eyes were filled with concern. The smart remark she got from him made her roll her eyes. "Wolves." She commented quietly before she made a slow quiet b-line for the creature that was soon going to become her dinner. Her gross, nasty, bloody, twitchy dinner. The thought almost made her gag as she got closer to it. It's ears perked up and his head turned slowly to look right at her. She was now on high alarm and so was the rabbit. It took off and she followed. Rookie mistake, she didn't stay completely downwind. She could practically hear Bigby's remarks as she chased after it. The tight corners it made were hard to maneuver for the large animal and she skidded to make a corner and fell more than twice before she gave up.

Her head hung as she made her way back toward Bigby, ashamed that she couldn't do the simple task at hand. The only good thing about what had happened was that she had been fairly quiet so hopefully she hadn't managed to scare away everything within a mile radius. She finally got back to the brown wolf and she sat down beside him. "That was... difficult." She said as she tried to find the right word to use. Difficult seemed to be the correct one. Red sighed, something then caught her attention as she inhaled. "I don't know what it is, but it smells good." Red made her way off from Bigby and this time, she remembered to stay where she could smell it, not the other way around. She came to a clearing not too far away from where Bigby was and she spotted it. A pretty good sized deer stood in the remaining sunlight and was grazing. "Isn't that amusing, we've got the same idea." Red took a couple of steps forward, making sure to be light on her feet, then she charged...

A couple minutes later Red came trotting back up to Bigby with her mouth tightly around the throat of the animal. The confidence was pouring off of her in waves and she dropped the deer right in front of Bigby. Her body language was practically screaming Did I do good?!Practically like a puppy. But by all means she really was one. Red's tongue lolled out of her mouth as she panted then realized what she was doing and quickly sucked it back in. It was such a canine thing to do, and it was strange to her. But somehow it felt good. Red pushed the carcass toward Bigby and waited for him to do his thing. He needed to eat first, he was the injured one, not her. She could wait. Red made her way toward the river then stuck her nose in it and washed the blood away. Sure, she had a little bit of wolf instinct in her, but not enough to where she'd want to be smelling blood for the whole time she waited to eat.

User Image

"It's not right for a woman to read...

Belle took the money smiling and nodded her head. Once Adam left she set to cleaning the place up. It looked like Adam had been without a woman in this place for awhile. After cleaning the kitchen she set to finding a vacuum and a mop. Half way through searching she realized she hadn't called into work yet to let them know she wouldn't be there. The books would be fine without her for the day and she needed to run quite a few errands this morning. "Hey Julie! I'm not going to be into work today...I sound happy?...I just have some family things I have to deal with...I know, I'll be there next week...alright, thanks...bye." Julie wasn't exactly thrilled especially since Belle had sounded so happy on the phone. She was never good at lying. Setting her phone down on the coffee table in the living room she grabbed the vacuum and plugged it in. Beginning to whistle she had to laugh to herself. Whistling was an old habit from spending too much time with Snow. As silly as it sounded it usually made house cleaning much more enjoyable.

Glancing around the newly cleaned room Belle decided she should leave a note for Adam in case he got home before her. "Tidied things up this morning, headed to get my things and groceries for dinner" -Belle. She stuck the note to the fridge and gathered her things. Back at her friends apartment she unlocked the door to find her friend in the kitchen. "Where on Earth have you been" hollered Khristi.
"It's a long story..." Her voice trailed off but Khristi wasn't letting it go at that. "Oh yeah? You wanna explain that long story? Did it involve a man" she teased. "Maybe...My ex husband." Belle heard a pan drop in the kitchen and Khristi appeared in the doorway of the room Belle had been staying in. "Girl, are you leaving?" Khristi asked. "The sex couldn't have been that good...to just fix everything in one night. I mean I know it isn't me business but you really shouldn't jump back into things so quickly.""It's a really long story Khristi, there were some misunderstandings, we didn't sleep together, we didn't even sleep in the same bed. I'm just tired of intruding on people and he offered me place to stay. This could be really good for us! We...weren't...ourselves when we split...you wouldn't understand. I need to do this!" Belle tried to find the words to explain it without just shouting "It's magic, it was magic!" Khristi would have never believed her for a second if she had said that."Any way I have to go run some errands, it's clear he's been living as a bachelor for way too long." Belle had all of her things packed and she turned to leave smiling at Khristi who's jaw had almost hit the floor. "Just call me OK...If you need anything" Khristi said trying to be supportive, They hadn't known each other that long but living with someone you get to know them pretty well. Belle hugged Khristi and headed out the door.

Loading things in her car Belle's mind began to run on full blast. What if Khristi was right what if this was a bad idea. Belle shook her head trying to get the thoughts to go away. She had to try and save her marriage she had no other choice. She needed Adam, she needed to fix the things she had ruined. The dream from the night before hadn't deterred her, he was still the person that she remembered. Closing the door to her car her mind continued to run all the way to the grocery store. Thankfully the grocery store was a good distraction. She grabbed everything she needed to make dinner and things for breakfast for the next few days. She grabbed a candle for the living room and some shampoo and boy wash for the shower.

Begining to worry about how things went with Adam and Bigsby today she rushed to put the things in her car. Hopefully he was home by now. Looking at her watch she realized it had been longer than she hoped and who knew what had happened with them today. She didn't think he would have to turn but she had no idea what had bee happening around here lately. Adam had explained it a little bit last night but she didn't know who all was involved and what the true story really was. She hoped Adam wasn't in any danger.

"...soon she starts getting ideas and thinking."

User Image

{{ooc: }}
User Image

User Image

Red hadn't explained why she was now stood on four paws and covered in fur, she was more concerned with the rabbit he had asked her to hunt. He watched as she lifted her paws to look at them and pawed the ground lightly to brace herself. "That's it..." he said before she looked to him, eyes brimming in concern. Raw? He frowned slightly "Do you have opposable thumbs?" he said tilting his head. She faltered at her answer "Then yes...we're eating it raw. I can't magic up a fire...get to it before it dies of old age" he hid the smirk that tugged at his muzzle when she muttered her comment and turned to hunt the rabbit.

Slowly, carefully but somewhat untactful in her approach towards the rabbit. Bigby watched as her rump swayed back and forth, a lack of majesty about her, before he shook his head as her paw brushed against a twig and the breeze changed slightly. The rabbit turned to look her in the eyes and in a heartbeat had took off. He rose to his paws, ears pulled forward as she gave chase, sending dirt and twigs scattering as she clumsily raced after the creature. "Don't drag your paws...." he murmured before she slid to a halt and gave up the chase, returning quite literally with her tail between her legs. His brown hues settled on her sad form as she sat beside him, expressing how hard it was. "I never said it was easy Red..." he murmured gently, ears tugging back. She looked so defeated about it. "You'll get it next time...not bad for a new wolf" he said about to brush his muzzle against her when she stood. He hid the attempted action perfectly, his loss in balance a prompt to stand, a low growl escaping him as he tore at his wound in his earnest to stay upright. His nose lifted, inhaling slowly. "Mm...yeah...." he said. He looked round seeing her red tail vanish between the shrubs. Smiling slightly he followed silently, watching her prowl closer to the deer as it grazed...closer.....closer....the she charged.

Content with her approach he slowly made his way back to where they had been sat, the wolf dragging his tongue over his wounds and lifting his head as Red joined him with her fresh kill in her mouth. She was practically shaking with pride and adrenaline, gently dropping the kill at his paws and panting heavily. "Second try....I'm impressed. Usually takes two new wolves to bring down a deer this size...you should be proud" he said happily before noticing her shift as she sucked her tongue back in and frowned at herself. Oh yeah...she was still a human at heart. He hid the slightly hurt expression and looked down as she nudged the carcass towards him, prompting him to eat before passing him. Brown orbs watched her leave, trotting after her briefly and watching from the top of the bank as she washed her nose and muzzle in the river to get rid of the smell and taste. Still human at heart....was he stupid to think she might take to the wolf life for a moment? Enjoy another sight...another lifestyle and maybe even understand why he acted the way he did? Stepping backwards he returned to the carcass, walking around it and settling down the other side, brown hues glinting at Red when she returned.

"It's your kill....you get first dibs. Wolf ways....strongest first. Right now that's you...." he said resting his head on his paws. He watched her nervously n** at the carcass, his gaze curious before he slowly got to his feet. "It's dead....it won't hurt ya..." he said, stepping round to join her. "You want the rump...that's the best part..." he said, placing his paw on the top of the deer's hind leg. "Just sink your teeth in and pull...like a steak...or that taffy crap kids always eat" he said sitting down and watching her. He chuckled in amusement, seeing how nervous she was before touching his nose to her side "Nobody is going to judge you Red....let your instincts take over for a minute" he said before dipping his head as she bit in. He waited before joining her, tearing a large chunk of meat from the chest and eating with her.

Carcass devoured quickly between the two large wolves, Bigby drew his tongue over his paws before wiping his muzzle. "That was good...could have eaten it again" he said before looking to Red gently, eyes softening. He got to his paws shakily, touching his nose against the top of her head "Mind if I join you?" he asked, settling down behind her, brown eyes fixing on her green hues "Red...I want to thank you...for today" he said. "Nobody has ever sacrificed anything like what you have for me...I never thought anyone cared enough." he said gently. "I...I don't know what you did to...well....to change....but I will help you change back....it's the least I can do after what you did for me today" he said.

His nose touched hers gently, ears tugging back nervously. "I thought....I thought my story was over today..." he leaned closer, brushing his muzzle against hers and letting her head brush into his neck affectionately. "I'm just sorry you had to become this.....to fulfill you promise to me...." his tongue ran over her ear gently before he pulled away sadly. "I see how you detest this form...how you hate losing yourself to your instincts." he said gently. "This form...is just a beast.....a wild animal....a pest. The way hunter looked at you....I saw your reaction..." he said quietly before standing again, wincing as he did so. "You were horrified....disgusted by what you had become....which is why tomorrow we find you a cure...a solution." he licked the top of her head. "It's funny....I almost expected you to take to this form for a second.....I was waiting for you to find it easy. But I see you fighting....I'm glad. I fight the form I have to take every day....a form others don't want me in....a form that causes me suffering and gains me little...." he shook his head "I should thank you....for showing me that becoming something you're not isn't easy." he said quietly before grunting in pain "Get some rest....we'll head for the city at first light.....I don't want you to suffer anymore than you have to" he said before stepping away.

He laid down painfully and slowly in the growing shade of a tree, resting his head on his paws and keeping his back to her. His mind whirred with a thought....he couldn't shift at the moment....maybe he could just stay here in the woods. Live the life he used to have.....away from anyone and anything that would hurt him. No old ladies who he would be afraid of hurting, no Joelle who he'd be scared to put in danger, no Hunter or Adam looking to swing the axe when his back was turned and no more Red....his gaze saddened. No more green eyed fiery Red head to tease him, to show him that someone in the world cared....no more Red. No more making her fulfill a promise she had made....he sighed sadly, resting his eyes. "I'm sorry Red....." he murmured quietly under his breath.

""Who's afraid of the Big bad wolf?
You should be...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

[OOC!.]

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: The Forest || Company: Bigby || Thoughts: ...

By the time she came back she was licking the excess water off of her muzzle. She noticed that Bigby hadn't done what she told him to and her ears drew back slightly. "Did I do something wrong?" She asked him with a concerned tone. Why wasn't he eating? He answered her question and her head tilted to the side. He couldn't seriously expect her to eat first. She'd never done this before. However, she had never hunted the way she did earlier either but she seemed to do just fine with a little coaching from him. The raw part still just seemed to churn her stomach. Not like she hadn't gutted a deer or rabbits before, but that was usually Hunter's job... Hunter. Her ears laid flat down against her head and she touched her nose to the deer gently. Bigby guided her for where she'd want to start and she opened her mouth slightly then began to tear off bits of the skin. Ruby didn't think eating it raw would be such a bad thing, but she wasn't in the mood to have all that hair in her mouth. She finally cleared up a spot and began to eat. Surprisingly, it wasn't that bad. Red took Bigby's advice and just flipped on her 'auto-pilot' switch and took out her half of the deer.

The sensation was strange, but she didn't mind it to be completely honest. After she was finished she ran her tongue over her lips then flopped down onto her side and stretched out. She knew that she had never eaten so much in her life. He commented on eating again and she let out a short laugh. "I'm going to get fat if I keep eating like this." She was full, she was satisfied, and it didn't seem to bother her at all that she had basically been a wolf and let those instincts take over. It was... soothing. Red's head flopped over when he asked to join her and her tongue came out of her mouth happily. "Mind? No, of course not." She rolled over to face him and shifted so she was on her stomach. Something in his eyes was telling her that this was going to be a serious conversation, she needed to pay attention. In this form she was so easily distracted. She could hear everything, she could smell everything. She felt more playful than she'd ever felt in her life. The only super unfortunate thing about that was the fact that Bigby was injured and she knew she couldn't play with him. His words hit her hard and she placed her head on her paws. It was strange to her, he shouldn't be talking to her like this, like she was one of his equals. Like he owed his life to her, given he sort of did but it was unnecessary.

Her head raised as she wanted to say something but his nose touched against hers and the corners of her muzzle turned up in a slight smile. Her head dipped and nuzzled against his neck as he got in closer to her and she licked his neck just as his tongue touched her ear. Everything about this situation was so weird to her, but so comforting. It was different to show affection in his manner but she liked it. He couldn't see her expression when he spoke about knowing how she felt about what was going on with her. She wanted to protest but he stood. She whimpered quietly and soon he was stepping away from her with the wrong idea. She didn't hate it, she wasn't horrified. Well, at first sure she was. She couldn't stand the way that Hunter had looked at her. There was no way she wasn't upset by that, but part of the way she reacted was because of how cold and harsh he was toward Adam as he had spoken about Belle. Bigby was going to help her get changed back to her Human form tomorrow, but the thing was, she didn't want to really change. Not until he was able to. Sure he could do it willingly, Red didn't know if she would be able to do it without help. She hadn't left Bigby now in his time of need, she wouldn't allow him to push her away now, not when he needed her most. He left her and went to go lie down. Her head went back down against her paws and she sighed. Now she knew what it must have been for him to turn from a wolf to a human. His wolf form was what he knew, the Human form was new to him. Now she was in his shoes, only the roles were reversed and now she knew just how hard it was to adapt.

Red wasn't going to let Bigby help her change back until he was up to his full strength. Her mind was set, and there was nothing that he could do about it. She stood up from where she was then slowly made her way over to Bigby with her ears pulled down. She was nervous, afraid she was going to get rejected. Her footfalls were slightly loud to let him know she was coming after him. "Hey..." Red nudged him lightly with her nose then she laid down beside him and nuzzled into his side. Her head rubbed against his then she pulled away slightly so she could look at him. "You're thinking about something... I don't know what it is but I don't like it." She licked his cheek gently and let a small silence fall between them. "I'm... that is, you're wrong. I don't mind this." She touched her nose against his ear lightly. "It's different sure, but I enjoy it. It's not something that I've gotten used to yet. But I will." Her head lowered to her paws that had crossed in front of her and she sighed, trying to find the right words. "I'm not leaving you. Not until you're one hundred percent. And there's nothing you can do about that. I haven't left you once, I'm not going to start now." Her mind raced, of course she had looked the way she had when she first changed. She was startled, frightened, afraid that Hunter was going to end up killing her, even if she was the love of his life. "I know how you feel now. Trying to assimilate into a world that isn't your own. It's hard, but that doesn't mean that I can't help you through it, just like you helped me today."

Red rolled over on her side and let her legs stretch out in front of her as she placed her back against Bigby. "I mean.. I will leave if you want me too, but if you're only wanting to help me because you think I don't want to be here, then don't. I want to be here. I want to be with you. Can't you tell?" Why else would she be trying so hard to keep tabs on him and keep him alive? She tried to make a joke out of the last thing she had said, but it was slightly difficult. She hoped more than anything he only wanted her to go because he thought she wanted to. Red could understand that he'd want to be alone, but hopefully right now he wouldn't want to be alone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff