Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Neko

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Ella White

Ella entered the bar and looked around. The bar was almost completely empty. She saw a man who seemed like life had him down and he was coping with the bottle in his hands. She sighed trying to find the nearest pool table. She liked to play pool and sometimes when there were others at the bar, it depended on how social she was feeling. Tonight it seemed like she was going to play alone. Until a blonde walked up to her.
Ella looked at the lady who was walking up to her. Were her eyes deceiving her or was this ... It was!! Her facial expression did not change but her eyes lit up and on the inside she was giddy. She had only read about the woman who stood in front of her. The legendary partner of the trickster Peter Pan. I wonder if her story is anything like the ones that I've read about her... She was about to ask when the lady beat her to talking. When she asked Ella what she wanted she realized that the lady must think she was here for alcohol. "I eh.... Please don't laugh but I've never..." She started to blush a little and looked down trying not to let her voice crack. She took a deep breath and looked back up. Not ever having a drink wasn't something to be embarrassed over. "To be honest with you, I've never had anything to drink before." At that point she did give a shy smile. "Is there something you would recommend?" She then gave the woman an honest smile and tried something she didn't often do. "I'll try whatever you recommended if you play a round with me." With that she nodded towards the pool table in the corner.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Christina BelleXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Every woman is just a different kind of ....

User Image

» »
“ problem...! "

Tina looked at the girl and gave a slight laugh, never had a drink and wondering into a bar. "Well, I'd start you with something sweet; a strawberry daiquiri?" She questioned with a raise of her brow. " I'll play you, but before I make the drink I need to see an ID" She told her with a smirk, she leaned over the bar and tilted her head. She was empty, but she wan't without her usual spunk. Tina looked at the girl and gave her a small smile, it was a bit entertaining. She wasn't a bad looking girl either, attractive people were abundant in Silverwood. She sighed and straightened up.

" The place might pick back up with people hopping bars, but I think we'll be able to get a few games in before that." She told her, eyes looking at the pool table. Perhaps a game would help her mind get set on something other than the hole that was in the pit of her stomach. Tina lifted a brow as she waited for the girl to show her an ID, she brought her own glass to her lips. The liquid slid down her throat, pulling away more feeling from her.

We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.

Location: »»» Bar // Company:»»» Nobody at all // OOC: »»» her clothing; Click the pictures for a surprise

Kristen_Jennings

Nine-tailed Neko

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
RoseRavenger

User Image
Ella White

Ella smiled wider. The lady hadn't made fun of her for never drinking, instead she had given her a suggestion. She took her ID out and showed it to the lady. The picture showed her except where her clothes didn't cover there was wraps covering her skin. She prayed that the lady wouldn't question the picture and quickly tried to change the subject."That sounds lovely, please do and if you can try not to make it to strong, I don't want to have to walk home skunk drunk." She said the last part with a small laugh. "You any good?" Her voice held a playful tone but there was a challenge in it as well. She began to rack the balls. "How do you wanna play?"

((OOC: sorry it's short ))

Christina BelleXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Every woman is just a different kind of ....

User Image

» »
“ problem...! "

Tina watched the girl as she moved, placing her eyes on her ID and nodding, she raised her brow slightly examining the picture and then turned back around to begin making her drink. " I'll go light for you, just give you a sugar buzz." She laughed slightly. Tina pulled her hair into a bun and started mixing together the girls drink. She moved with grace, despite her lack of strength with the pull of her mood in the last hour. She enjoyed making the drink, focusing so she wouldn't be in her head. Tina turned and placed the bright red drink in front of the girl, " Matches you." She winked as she stepped out form behind the bar.

Tina gave a laugh, " I work in a bar sweetie, of course I'm good." She teased lightly. She seemed so jaded, her sass had aged a few years with the loss of hope. It was an odd side to see come from the perky blonde, she was always on point.. but rarely said sweetie. Next thing she'd be calling everyone hun. Tina grabbed a stick and the began setting up the balls, " Let's play it straight." She told her as she began setting things up.

We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.

Location: »»» Bar // Company:»»» Nobody at all // OOC: »»» her clothing; Click the pictures for a surprise; No issues ! Mine was short as well

Kristen_Jennings

Nine-tailed Neko

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Ella White

Ella thanked the girl when she handed her the drink. She looked at the red liquid in the glass and tried not to dwell on how much it reminded her of blood. Blood... Her mind went back to her home and she saw her father blood pooling around his limp body and she sat in the boat beside him, her body shaking and the fish hook gleaming red. She watched as her fathers' life blood left his body and began filling the boat. As she had her dark flashback her skin turned ghostly pale and she had started to shake slightly. Then as suddenly as the flashback came it went. Her shaking stopped but her face still lacked color. She took the drink and throwing back her head she drank it all in one swig. The cool liquid ran over her tongue and it was as the lady said, sugary, but there was a slight burn as she let it slide down her throat. That must be the alcohol part of it She mused and with a smile she looked at the empty glass and sat it over on the bar and then walked to the stick rack and grabbed her the lightest stick, a 9 ounce. She then turned to the lady and gave her an amused look. "Hopefully you will be a real challenge, most of the people around here couldn't make a ball in the hole if their life depended on it." With that comment in the air she took the chalk and began chalking her stick and when the lady had the table set up she walked over to the front of the table. She took her stick and balanced it in her hand and concentrated on the cue ball, she aimed near the center but slightly to the right. She drew in a breath and finished calculating her move and upon exhaling she hit the cue with her stick. The white ball spun and hit the triangle of balls causing the 12 ball-striped to fall into a hole and another striped ball to fall in. She then looked at the lady and looked a little flustered. "I almost forgot to introduce myself! I'm Ella , a pleasure to make your acquaintance." With that she took her next move and did not get another ball in but instead set one of her balls up for an easy shot her next turn. "And it's your move."

RoseRavenger

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
MyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoroUser Image

User Image

He didn’t care that she was in his jacket. What he cared about was the fact she had been with him. That he had spent all this time with him. That they had been getting buddy-buddy while he was being thrown to the curb. His jaw clenched. His chest closing in on his heart. Everything in his was tense. But it wasn’t because of the wolf being around. He was scared. Scared that in this moment Red would walk past him, scared that she’d close the door in his face and this time wouldn’t open it. She had done so once, when they had gotten in a fight. It was petty and absolutely stupid, but she had slammed the door in his face. Of course it ended up turning into a game of how long it would take him to get back into the cottage. But this, this was different. He felt as though their fragile relationship, whatever was left it would ether be mended or absolutely destroyed in this second. All he knew.. all he fought for.. all he wanted… needed. He stood from the wall. It was like his heart was dangling at the end of a rope, bleeding and beaten. He watched the wolf leave from the corner of his eye as he pushed off the wall ready to speak to her but words… what were words.

She opened the door and he was cringing, ready for her to slam it or shut it on him. If it was a loud slam, he knew he had a chance. A quiet shut, and he forever screw everything he ever cared about in life. He swallowed as he followed her, watching the door be left open. His heart, sort of leaped for a small moment of relief. Then plummeted to the bottom of the ocean. Drowning him once more. He had crossed on hurtle, but he still had a marathon to run if he wanted to catch and take back what he had lost.

His lips thinned, hands sweaty as he stepped into her apartment. He swallowed heavily. What had he done, what had happened that she would so willingly and wanting go with the wolf. And bite of his head instead. He sucked in a breath as he watched her head off to her room. He didn’t follow… actually he didn’t know what he was supposed to do? Stand? Lean? Sit… fall on his knees, take her hands and beg for forgiveness? That he would cause her to cry, that he had abandoned her, that he acted like an a**. He could do everything in the world to justify his actions. He could take the world in his hands any “Looks at the reasons I have to hate you. Him. I have all the right to be mad and defensive.” But in doing that, he would lose all that he cared for… he watched her come back out… he felt a heavy pang.

He remembered the days she’d lounge around in one of his tops… if she handt brought extra clothes… or they got soaked in the rain. If they went for a swim or just needed something different to sleep in. He closed his eyes. He wanted to rip that jacket off her now… but. She wasn’t his. Just his friend. She was his life, but not his lover…. He lived with that for decades… could he live like that forever. Knowing he would never love another woman, and the one he did would go off and do what she pleased, with whom she pleased. Was it his fault, for never saything anything, that he had never tried to actually take her feelings for more, that maybe he had missed his chance long ago.

He said nothing. He didn’t know where they were to start. Where he was even supposed to start. He could see it, how lost she was. How lost they both were. Nothing to say. Defeat washing over the both of them. Hurt, regrets. Mistakes or maybe choices that were now finally catching up and exploding in their faces. He words caught him off guard. His eyes quickly moved from the floor to her and then his eyes shut tight, his head moving as if there was a severe pain coursing through his neck and up into his mind. His hands tightenened and before he could say something she spoke again. God his heart. No. no. I deserved that. His throat hurt, his voice sounded hurt. It was desperate, defeated… It, was like all my attempts. A failure. Silence…. Great… you know… this is exactly where he want things going. We talked, we joked… and I felt guilty the whole damn time. he looked locked eyes with her… Holding her gaze. I wasn’t with you. he swallowed. His jaw clenched and he took a step further. I’m not here to brag, I’ve got nothing to brag about. I’m here because I need you. I stopped fighting for you. I let you walk away. I walked away from you when I should held on. I didn’t listen to you. I was to focused on the pain I felt, then trying to fix what was breaking. And god im so ******** stupid for letting it get this far. I acted like an a**. And I got possessive. I’ve always been like that with you. He took a frustrated breath running it through his hair. When that night happened… I cried… I waited for you to be asleep… waiting till I knew the world would see me. You’re my life, and when he nearly took my world I didn’t know what I would have done. I promised I would never, ever let the world take your life… That I had been to careless. He looked out the window for a second. Can you hate me, can you blame me? I’ve hated that wolf long before he nearly took your life or mine. You being with him. I felt like I missed out on the biggest joke of life. I felt betrayed and I thought you no longer needed me. Why was I round if you’ve got the wolf knocking on your door step… and you let him in… I didn’t want to listen to you. I didn’t want to here what you had to say. And I had stopped fighting for you… And I was a**. A helpless d**k for doing that to you. You were moving on, and I thought I could finally do it too.

He fell on his knees before her. I can’t. Red. I can’t live a life with out you. I cant live a life with you hating me. I need you in life. If you love me the way. God Red I love you more than words will describe. I promised you my life, and I broke that, tonight when you needed me and I let you go. But I will never ever do it again so please tell me please let me know that I can fix whats been broken. I’ll do what it takes… just tell me I haven’t lost you.

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

xx just a parasite!! Human

friendtotoro etˊs get started » SHALL WE ▪ I'M JOELLE TINK SESINK ▪

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Joelles brow knit together. It was funny, how one could thin that they are the only one in the world who feels as they do. Who thinks that the world is against them. That what they feels, know one else would ever be able to relate to. But, here in this moment. She could see she wasn’t the only one who was suffering from failed relationships, and painful memories. Adam had made things seem fine back at the apartment. He seemed like had finally gotten over what had happened all those decades ago. But now, standing here in this moment, where Adam and Belle were once more face to face. It was apparent that things between them weren’t resolved. That things might not be resolved. She took in a breath as he spoke. There was a sincere care and worry on her face. But encouragement and support .
                          Joelle was all for forgiveness, and second chances… she believed that everyone deserved a chance to redeem themselves… even if things were never fixed. But of course, she always thought differently about herself, about her own situations… and when life actually happened… she had forgiven her friend. She had forgiven her x. But they weren’t friends, and they weren’t speaking. She moved on, and moved passed them… But what she had done to Bigby… what Belle had done to Adam… those were things that took a lot more than simply forgiveness. Joelle nodded at his words. Wishing, wanting to give him words of encouragement. But, she didn’t excaclty know what those words would be. “That people change” “Maybe there is more to the story” “It will all turn out okay”… she held her tongue, instead she gave him a put of a smile. Trying to encourage him. I should be the one thanking you. But I’m glad, I did – Her words were cut short when Adam leaned in and set a kiss to her cheek. It was quick, light, but it still left a tingle on her skin… her heart stopping for a moment. Her hand, finger tips touching where his lips were eyes a little wide. Such affections simple or not… had followed behind her biggest regret in life… blinded by the fact her best friend and X had hit it off so well. It shouldn’t have come as a surprise. But she wanted to hold onto her own reality, instead of what everything sign led to and jumping in all the wrong ways to fix it... Hey Adam, she called out. I’m not more than a phone call if you need to talk after. She gave him a genuine smile as he turned and left… alone… alone to a phone and work.
                          It hadn’t taken long. Caught up in all the thinking she needed to do, all the things she needed done. Man. Her head hurt. Lack of sleep. Lack of love. Lack of life. A pile of stress. A broken heart. A mistaken that nearly cost someone his life. A tyrant for a boss, oh the list was endless… She took in a breath as she walked into the lobby of the building. Eyes falling on her. The fact that a halfing was created was old and new news. Some knew, some didn’t. Some couldn’t take her. Some felt more superior. She went with it as best as she could. “He is not happy.” A high pitched voice chimed in, chewing away gum. There were two of these receptionists. Joelle liked the other one. For as much as the fable gave her dirty looks, or didn’t bother to look at her at all. At least she didn’t talk to her – or as much. And when is he ever happy? she snapped sarcastically. Pressing the button and heading and then entering the code to the lower level.
                          As soon as she walked in Ichabon was there waiting for her. She was surprised –actually no she wasn’t. Because he did absolutely nothing. So of course he had all the time in the world to stand around waiting for her arrival. Which was three minutes early… or 27 minutes late… Cause when he called out answered and acted right away. Where have you been? They went over this. Out eating with Adam… she started walking into her office. She could feel him at her heals. Feel him watching her as she made her to the door, unlocking it and pausing. It was clean. As if someone had erased what had happened hours e earlier… but nothing could erase that from her heart, her memories… She set her purse on the desk. No thank you b***h. Did you clean it? She asked putting her note pad and stuff on the desk before heading to the filing cabinets and grabbing what she needed. Do I look like a ******** clean fairy. The term is mess fairy. And I’ll thank the cleaning crew when I’ll see him. She turned setting 15 files on her desk and looked at him. He then pointed to the stack beside her. I need this week’s report Today. What! We need to get moving ms. Sesink. You’ll have to learn to manage your time better. Joelle wanted so much to glare at him. So much to strangle him. But she a) couldn’t give him that satisfaction and b) was already pressing it with her sas. Its in the apartment. I can get it for you – Now. he said turning Its not – Than more work for next week And he left. She’d drop into her chair, if she wasn’t afraid her wounds would pay for it.
                          Joelle had made her way from the elevator and down the hall. Her mind blank until she had gotten to the door and realized… no. Bigby had left with Red. And as much as he said they would be talking it over again. She doubted he wanted to see her face or be around her person for a long, long while. She couldn’t blame him. She stuck her key in the lock and then pushed the door open. She closed her eyes with a deep breath in. An empty apartment. She looked down slipping off her heals. She had gotten used to wearing them… but after so long her feet ached. Maybe she should switch to flats. Her eyes opened. Still looking at the wooden floor. Every time she was here… thinking that he might never be back. Her eyes traveled to counter. A pot of coffee… a cup left. The note crinkled… probably from when he had come to find her. She shut the door. Eyes still on the cup as she moved. It was still full. The pot was too. She held the cup gingerly, a heavy heart… She was a fool wasn’t she… To think he’d come back. To think he’d drink the coffee. She took the cup A shame to go to waste… she mumbled quietly. Grabbing ice, and milk she poured it into the cup taking a sip. Did she pour out the rest of the contents?? Her eyes dropped. Stalling as long as she could from ichabon. The report. Her head dropped, rubbing a hand through her hair.. right. Manage your time better he had said… sure… like that was possible.
                          With a breath in, she rubbed at her tired eyes, setting her half-finished mug of ice coffee…. She moved to the bedroom pausing lifting a hand to nock… she did… no answer. Her palm laid flat. He could be sleeping in his bed? He could be changing… she opened the door, and of course no one was there. She grabbed what she needed and moved to walk… Wait. Was that… the fan? her eyes wide as she slowly turned her gaze… out to the living room. Her hand grabbed the journal full of notes and began to slowly make her way to the living room. She hadn’t looked at his chair… where he always sat… because seeing it empty felt wrong. But, it wasn’t empty. He was sitting there. Eyes locking it with her. She took in a sharp breath the moment she saw him. Taking him in head from toe, the beer in his hands. This wasn’t like last time. Where she could pretend nothing happened between them and smile. Ask him how he was… she knew how he was. He had told her. . Her eye glanced instantly to his injury, or where it would be if she could have seen it under his clothes. Her jaw tightened as she finally remembered to breathe. She went to open her mouth to speak and closed it instantly. She had said sorry all ready. She had said what she had tried to… There was always more to discuss. But bottom line was, her choices nearly got him killed… so what if it was fable puberty or whatever. Excuses were excuses…What did she say. What she wanted to say was everything he’d never hear from her. That she was glad he was back. Alive. How was he. How was his wound. Was he okay? That she was truly sorry… I… her eyes fell on the door her heart pounded in her chest and she could feel it. Her throat claiming up, he nose hearing before tears spilled. She blinked them back I’m just – She wanted to say leaving… she could see the scowl in his eyes. The distance that she had created. He almost lost his life. He dedicated himself to silver wood he played the villain and now all he was trying to do was live a better life. He was tied down to her through a promise and with so many people trying to put a knife through his back she had been the one to do it. Her jaw clenched and she held back her tears because she had no right to cry. I deserved your rage... I deserve you anger... I’m not asking for forgiveness…I broke the trust you had for me I put your life at jeopardy and no apology can reverse that... . but I’ll do whatever it takes to make it up to you. You deserve so much more than how others have treated you... I failed you... and i'm sorry...not because I got caught... But for the fact I hurt you, risked your life, your happiness... For that i am forever sorry her voice was quiet. And her heart beat in all directions. He was alive. he was here he was healing... What a mess she had caused…her hand clutched around her documents and journals and she turned to leave.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

tab et to know »ME
tab tab xxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy time is consumed with:
gingerdoll
Bigby

friendtotorofriendtotoro For your concern of my safety im: Bigby’s apartment

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy mind is racing with: I’m horrible

friendtotorofriendtotoro Word meanings:

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro═════════════════════════════════════╝

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: Her apartment || Company: Hunter || Thoughts: I'm the monster.

Hunter stood across the room from her and answered almost the instant she apologized for being rude. It was a failure... Her eyes followed him and she felt a sort of elation. She was happy it didn't go well, but she shouldn't have been. It was rude. No one should ever be happy for something like that not going well. He spoke about being guilty and there in laid the difference between the two of them. She didn't feel guilty being with Bigby. She was comforted, she had almost been talked out of wanting to be with Hunter as she talked most of the time while she had been with the Wolf. Hunter had been guilty. She hadn't. What did that mean? She was done fighting with Hunter? That she wanted to move on just like he had physically shown he wanted to do. In her heart she was done, she didn't want to do this anymore. She didn't want to play this game with him. So she needed to end it here and now. She couldn't go on any longer like this with him. In and out of hate and tears simply because one couldn't stand the other to be in the presence of another person. It wasn't right.

He was coming close to her and she just sat there, staring up at him with tired eyes. He began to speak, and she listened to every word he said. And slowly but surely, her thoughts began to change. Right here, right now... he was completely confessing his love for her. She knew he loved her, but this confession that he was letting pour out of his mouth made everything so much more real for her right now. Red was beginning to see his side of the story now and it made her feel like a horrible human being. He just wanted to do what was in his nature and protect her from what he was meant to kill. The Wolf. He wasn't the Wolf, he was Bigby. He was a real living, breathing, being and he wasn't meant to be slaughtered just like a normal wolf was. Bigby was a protector. And he had to be here to protect Silverwood, and everyone in it. He didn't need to be distracted. But he did need a friend. Someone who cared for him, and someone who could see him for who he really was. Not just a blood thirsty crazed wolf which Hunter seemed to think he was.

Hunter was on his knees right in front of her and she looked at him. Eyes filled with a little more than fatigue. She sucked in a slow breath and listened to him as he continued on. Red felt a lump begin to grow in her throat and she knew that her eyes were watering slightly, but she didn't care. He loved her, he wanted to be with her. And even if he couldn't be with her, he wanted her in his life. Her voice quivered slightly as she spoke. "I... Hunter. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Red's eyes dropped to her hands as they sat on her knees. "I just. I can't..." She couldn't get the words she wanted to come out of her mouth in the order she wanted them. A couple of deep breaths got sucked into her lungs and she finally got her wits about her. "I've done something, that you can never forgive. But it's happened because of the way I feel. I was the one who made him the bad guy. I was the one who made him the bad person." The next breath she took in was one that brought a quiet whimper from her. "The bad wolf."

Ruby explained what it was that she had done. She was the one who lured the Wolf in. She was curious about him, and in being curious, she brought about a side of him that no one would have ever wanted to see. Red told him she set up her grandmother. It was so hard for her to do, to tell Hunter what she had done. It wasn't hard for her to set up her grandmother as bait. It was in her nature, to set bait and trap something. And that was exactly what she had done. Her voice shook horribly. "I made him the bad guy. I have to make it better. I have to help him. It's my mission, and you got in the way of it. So... I pushed you aside. I shouldn't have, I know. But I have to help him. And I'm going to. You can't stop me." She felt horrible for doing so, and she felt horrible for telling him what she had done. But he had to know. All of these years after the fact and he had to know what she had done. Just what kind of monster she was. Her breaths slowly became even and less ridged as she began to calm down. "If you don't want to be with me anymore. I understand. You can leave... Most people do. I'm the true monster here. Not him. Not Bigby. Me." Her head shook and she looked up at him, eyes welling with tears. "I should be the one you've been wanting to hunt and kill."

User Image

User Image

Bigby had been drowning his sorrows so to speak. The wolf having smoked his way through 5 cigarettes and drunk though 5 bottles of beer, just starting his sixth. Made him glad he had a high tolerance for alcohol, he just felt slightly numb, but it helped...let him think through everything slowly...a little more rationally. Where was he, stuck in a job he didn't enjoy much working for a sniveling stand in mayor who had the wolf around his little finger. A man who he should be able to tear apart with his bare hands but couldn't touch. Ichabon was a man not to be messed with, he was protected and sadly Bigby was not. He had no backup, no support to take out the individual causing Silverwood all the trouble so he continued his mundane work. Solving cases, trying to stop fairy tale creatures from killing themselves and stopping humans from intervening. No real close relations or friends, those who had been close had betrayed him with magic and emotions, past intertwining and pulling the wolf back from any hope of happiness. "Wolves don't get happy endings" he growled to himself, gulping back another mouthful of beer and staring at the fan, watching the blades whir round, feeling the breeze on him.

The door opened gently, footsteps and scent telling him straight away who it was. He stayed still, brown hues staying fixed on the fan, his form shadowed slightly. Joelle moved to the table, picking up the note and deciding to take the coffee he had rejected. He didn't know what could be in it, he couldn't trust anything she gave him, not yet anyway. She moved towards the bedroom, knocking incase he was there before the door opened with a creak and she rummaged around for whatever it was. Part of him hoped she would close the door and go to bed, leaving him alone with his cigarettes and beer. Sadly not, her footsteps stopped suddenly before slowly, carefully edging closer. He could feel her eyes bearing on him, almost burning a hole in through him. He wouldn't entertain her, acknowledge her presence. Why should he after what she did? She was lucky she still had a place to live after what she did.

Silence....deafening silence barring the fan that whirred and spluttered occasionally as if it would just give up on trying to keep the room cool. Finally Joelle's voice broke the tension slightly, the wolf still not moving, watching the fan, finger tapping gently against his bottle of beer before he took another swig. She deserved his anger, his rage....dam right. Forgiveness and trust was out of the question. She continued her apology, expressing how he deserved more than how others had treated him. His mind wandered back to the old woman, how she had cared for him, memories drifting further to his and Joelles first nights together. He had laid with her, she had stroked his fur gently. She felt safe, he felt warm...needed.....appreciated. She apologised, papers rustling in her hands before she turned to leave, the wolfs gaze softening before he let out a silent exhale.

"Joelle" he said sternly, looking to her before getting to his feet slowly and approaching her. He took her hand, stopping her from leaving before stepping ahead and closing the door gently. "Don't go..." he murmured locking his eyes on hers before he took her journals and documents from her, placing them on the side table by the door. "We have to talk..." he said, his voice a low growl before he stepped past her, dragging a chair out and setting it opposite his armchair. "Take a seat....please?" he asked, sitting back in his arm chair, hands together and tapping against his nose briefly in thought.

"I've been thinking..." he said as she sat down. "About what you said...." he said before rubbing his jawline. "I believe you. I believe that you were unable to control your actions, that this fable...puberty is happening now. It's happening because of what's happening to you...your story is being made as days tick by" he said linking his hands together. "Every fable has a tragic back story....death of parents, loved ones. Fables who are hunted, almost murdered or worse...." he said gently. "Your back story has been made...this will make you who you are. You lost your family, your dog...you latch onto something...someone you want to be your knight in shining armor and when they don't meet what you'd expected you retaliate, turning to witches....wrecking relationships as you go. The perfect tale...complete with a moral." he said rubbing his hands over his face and up into his hair.

"Joelle, I'm not a knight...I'm not a prince. I'm not your fable ending, I never will be, I never can be. It's just not how the stories go...how our lives go. I am the Big Bad wolf...that's all I'll ever be. The villain...the supporting act..." he said, downing the rest of his beer. "The creature everyone loves to hate, a being with a past nobody cares about and a future lined with death." he said. He exhaled slowly "This is your story Joelle....I want you to make it work. Twist it to what you want, find your real knight or prince....avoid your ogres, conquer your hiccups. Being a halfling means nothing, it just strengthens you as a person....don't you forget that" he said hearing a knock at the door and Joelle's name barked by Ichabon. The wolf snarled and got to his feet suddenly. "Stay..." he snarled at the halfling, walking to the door and flinging it open.

"Bigby...you.....you're alive?!" the deputy mayor stammered at the sight of the large wolf. "Yeah...you sound disappointing....you want something?" he growled folding his arms. The mayor stammered a little more "I'm here for...-" Bigby stepped in the way of the mayor as he tried to navigate inside. "She's busy...she'll report to you when she is ready. I won't have you working her to death, and before you ask I have already picked up the cases you left up here...solved three. The perps are stamped on the front cover of the files if you're interested." he said before stepping backwards. "Good night Ichabon..." with that the door slammed shut, the wolf looking back to Joelle and shaking his head. "He irks me..." he said heading for the fridge and pulling out another beer, offering one to the halfling.

"Let me tell you my back story....it's not common knowledge. I don't have anything left to loose, so may as well have someone know it." he said sitting down again. He spoke of his mother, how his father was the north wind and played around, winning his mothers heart and leaving her when she fell for her litter. Bigby and his six siblings came to be, the Big Bad wolf being the runt of the litter. "They picked on me constantly, the Big Bad Wolf name was a gag....but my father was the cause of my mothers death. She died of a broken heart and my siblings left her body to the vultures. I couldn't protect her...I could barely protect myself. I needed to be bigger, badder....so I did." he said. His story continued, hunts of small bugs, mice, escaping villages that sought to skin him for his fur. "I became notorious, I never saw my siblings after my mothers death....then of course there was the incident with the three pigs....and Red....among others." he said scratching his jaw. "It's funny....people only focus on the negatives. It's like it's hard coded into their minds....good deeds are easily forgotten but mistakes last forever....feuds....hatred festers inside until it corrupts." he said, leaning his head in his hand.

"I understand why you did what you did. Jealousy is the same, your past is a turmoil of emotional pain and I understand that too. Just promise me you wont let it corrupt you?" he asked before fists banged hard against his door. [******** sake...what's he want now?! It's the middle of the night..." the wolf said, getting to his feet slowly as alcohol took affect on him. His large hand placed over hers "I forgive you....but you realise I can't trust you? Not yet anyway" he said stepping towards the door. "I doubt there are many people I can trust anymore in fairness..." he said with a shrug before flinging open the door.

"Ichabon I told you she-" nobody there. The wolf frowned, stepping out into the hall only to spot a large man leaning against the wall. "Mr Wolf...." the mans face turned into a grin. Bigby staggered a little, folding his arms. "What you doing here....?" he asked curiously. "Well hello to you too....if you must know I'm closing off a case. The Bo Peep case...." the smaller fat man said smugly. Bigby snorted "Your head needs checking. I solved that over a week ago...forsaken took her out. I saw it happen myself. Tell Ichabon to stop ******** around..." he said moving to head back inside.

"Only you saw it happen...so you claim. We have a witness....they say you ripped her apart. Tore her limb from limb. The Big....Bad.....wolf....." Bigby froze turning around angrily "Who the ******** made that up?!" he slammed the male hard against the wall, canines glinting. "Temper Temper Bigby....Only doing our job....orders is orders....now come quietly" Bigby snarled angrily "******** off....I'm innocent, all the evidence is in her file. You'd do well not to make an enemy of me Tweedledee...." he said raising an eyebrow as the male laughed. "I'm Tweedledum....he's Tweedledee...." Bigby turned only to receive a heavy blow to the head. He staggered, vision blurring. "And you Mr Wolf...are under arrest..." Bigby blinked once, trying to lash out before another blow hit hard and he slumped to the floor out cold.

"Has he been detained...?." Ichabon spoke smoothly, stepping into the hall and shooting Joelle a cold gaze. "This is none of your concern halfling....the evidence proves he was responsible for Bo Peeps death" thin arms folded as cold eyes watched Bigby being cuffed and hauled into a sitting position, head lolling forward, hair falling over his face. "Get that report on my desk first thing and I may let you visit him in the detention cells while we decide a suitable punishment...." the large twins smirked and between them dragged the wolf down the hall, his feet dragging against the floor.

Ichabon turned to Joelle, spindly fingers caressing her cheek. "First thing..." he said coldly before leaving her alone with her thoughts.

Bigby was hauled down into the basement, dragged through the magical corridors to the detention cells where he was chained in enchanted irons to the wall and left with some water and bread for when he woke.

""Who's afraid of the Big bad wolf?
You should be...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

[OOC: ]
User Image

The Beast - See my true form!

User Image

An apology to start with, that was always nice. Reinterating how sorry she was for her appauling behaviour. Adam nodded at her apology, glad she was accepting and taking the blame herself. She had hurt him, more than she would ever know. Her actions...embarrasing, degrading and hurtful. He picked up his teacup sipping at the hot liquid within it and setting his gaze on Belle, smiling slightly as he admired her beauty.

A beauty she was...tattoos all but gone, her raven hair glistened with health again, and gently lined her face. Her eyes sparkled again and were not darkened with what had plagued her many years back and her lips were graced once again with her smile...that smile that had melted his beast heart and broken the curse. A smile that could make birds sing and flowers bloom. So entranced he found himself shaking his head to regather his thoughts, uttering a small apology and focusing solely on her words.

She spoke of seeing him with a maid, fearing he was leaving her. They had been arguing over petty things like most couples do, the prince resorting to cooling off in the study and more often than not falling asleep in his chair infront of the fireplace. She explained her need...her want to fix things and how she had sought the help of a witch. Anger flared within him that she had considered bewitching him so make him love her and nobody else, his grip on the cup tightening before she elaborated. The spell hadn't been right it seemed, her jealousy gnawed away at her...at her beauty and made her a cold hearted woman. The vile she spewed from her mouth during arguments was all because of the spell, her behaviour...sleeping with other men, tattoos....all of it because of magic. When she had come here she was alone...they may not have been together but he made sure she was rescued before he thought of escaping himself. Alone, confused and corrupted by the spell she had more tattoos, sold her body for money and continued the cycle until someone, she didn't know who, had found her and taken her to the witches.The curse gone, her head groggy she had remembered partially what she had done to him and was now wanting to make amends, her heart feeling broken by her actions.

Adam looking down into his tea as she finished, thinking silently before exhaling slowly. "It all seems rather unreliable...your story, but it makes more sense. The foul mood, spite...all spell based. I must admit it surprised me how horrid you could be so I can understand the spell contributing to that." he said, sipping again at his tea. He met her gaze finally, setting his cup down and reaching across the table to take her hand in his. "I think I would be a fool not to believe your story. But it has been many years Belle....many many years without you in my life.The Belle I knew, I grieved for." he said, his thumb running over her hand gently.

"Belle I don't know If I could go back to how things were...not that easily anyway. You look better, so much better. You really do, but life here changes a person in horrible ways sometimes." he said taking her other hand as well and smiling. "I am glad you could finally speak to me, I just wish there were a way to go back in time and fix everything then and there." he said shaking his head. "I'm not saying we can never be....I'm saying we have a long road ahead of us...especially if we want to repair our friendship to how it was before....before all this" he said with a shrug.

He offered her the ginger biscuit that had come with his tea. "So tel me what you have been doing with yourself since having the spell broken? Not looking for me the whole time I hope..." he said gently. He looked thoughtful before sighing "Belle...do you have a place to stay tonight?" he asked before scratching the back of head head. "I was just thinking if you wanted....you could....stay...........with me.....for a bit. Until you find something more permanent" he said nervously, wondering anxiously if she would take him up on his offer.

"Beauty and the Beast?
Just beast now...and sure...I'm beautiful!

[OOC: Short sorry! ]
User Image

"It's not right for a woman to read...

Belle stared into his eyes. His expression was one of understanding. Pieces of her heart began to mend when she realized that this meant she wouldn't have to avoid him, that she could see him. Just to see him and be near him was more than she ever dreamed would happen. When he said that he had mourned her tears fell from her eyes. "I mourned you, I thought there was no chance you would even give me the time of day to explain myself after everything that I did to you and everything I destroyed...I started to read books on mourning." She laughed a bit at herself. "You know that books are how I cope." Her face softened to a smile thinking about her comical coping strategies of disappearing into walls and walls of books. She felt her entire body relax now that she had time with him. His hand reached out to touch hers and she felt her heart fill with butterflies at the joy of his skin against hers. That familiar feeling of his hand that she had thought about, longed for, every day since they had broken apart. It really was the simple things that had possessed her thoughts, eating dinner together, holding hands, sitting in their chairs by the fire, falling asleep in the same bed...

While he didn't seem completely convinced it seemed as though he was willing to at least spend time with her again. She wouldn't have to spend every day alone going from the library to what ever warm place she could find to stay in. Lately she had been staying with a co-worker from the library. The only place she had established to stay in when she came to this world was the brothel. She tried not to think of the way she earned her room there but that was behind her.
"I didn't even expect to get to see you again Adam, if this is the only tiem I ever get to see you again I will be happy. I don't expect it all to be fixed immediately. I know that I re-broke the pieces of your heart I spent so much time mending. It was never my intention to be anything like her and I think that is what I hate the most about what I did."

Even though her heart felt sadness and guilt it had enough room for happiness all at the same time and she couldn't keep a smile from stretching across her face. Just seeing him there in front of her was fixing things. His green eyes were once again piercing her heart just as they had when they caused her to see through his beastly exterior.

She took the biscuit from him with a smile.
"I have been working at the library. I found peace there; I miss our books. I looked for you some of the time but most of the time I tried to hide from you. I didn't know if I would be able to stand seeing your face in so much pain." It had been one of the hardest moments of her life to see him like that. When she was under the spell she didn't seem to mind but things were much much different now. She couldn't believe she had just heard him offer his place as a place to stay. She could be in the same house with him over night. She tried to contain how eager she was. "I would like that very much. I mean I haven't really found a permanent place but I have been looking. I wouldn't stay long. Just for a couple nights or so. I mean we've lived with each other before right? How bad could it go? I mean it wont be like last time obviously because I wont go see a witch or anything but I mean before it got bad it was good... Yeah, that was smooth. Her face turned bright red. Once the words started coming out they just kinda fell out of her mouth. Hopefully it didn't sound as bad as she thought it sounded but it most likely did. Her eyes quickly shot down to the table and she took another bite of the biscuit.

"...soon she starts getting ideas and thinking."

User Image

{{ooc: tee hee! Ginger I'm so excited I've been checking this RP every 5 minutes}}

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
MyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoromyfriendtotoroUser Image

User Image

He stood there.. dumb stuck. A wave of tears and breaks as his memory worked against him... her story worked against him. He remembered the day like it was any... He and red had been out in the woods. she had seemed really adamant to come with him this time and he had no reason to protest. By now her skills as a hunter had improved immensely. She just needed practice in actually hunting the prey. Not to make a sound. Know how to trap. Know how it was that she was to capture her prey, how to track or find them. - it seemed she had taken his lessons for the wrong reason -.

He had gone out early that morning. Left, trying to figure out what it was they were supposed to eat that day. He was preparing the dear they had captured for winter and now a rabbit or two would be worth a while Besides. It would be nice to have a few furs to sell. So. With a smile, patting her head he left rather early. A surprise for when he came back with his catch... But, on his return. She was gone... He hadn't thought much of it. Not at first. He had walked around aimless until he heard a scream... He had been tracking the wolf. But his presence had disappeared for a long, long time. He had assumed the wolf had moved out for a bit. Tracking the deer's or other animals where their would be more to appease his hunger - instead of helpless villagers. But the last he had expected was for him to find the wolf in Grandmothers house.

When he heard red scream everything broke in him. He was SO, So stupid and careless for letting her go out by herself. She never went far, never went anywhere dangerous... but around this time... when winter was approaching it was harder to find food. To think that the wolf would go after red. -But she had set it up.... set up the grandmother. By the time he had gotten there the wolf had Red cornered and almost lost himself when he saw those large canines nearly chomp around her neck. His world stopped and he acted on pure instinct. He needed to get her out of there. Needed to get her safe. Need to protect her. Needed to ensure that she was going to live, that his own world wasn't about to crumble. That his last moments with her was watching her get eaten by a wolf.... he took in a sharp breath and the rest of the story is how it should be. She lived. The wolf died. That was the end.

He had stood as she had a story to say. His hand running through his hair. fisting for a second as he tried to comprehend as to what she was saying. She... was the true villain for the story. She had set up the wolf. She had planned to have her grandmother killed all out of curiosity. He remembered the first time she had asked about the wolf. He had thought his warnings, thought his stories were enough to keep her away. But she needed to get up close. Needed to appease the hunger she felt for getting close to the wolf. Like she was doing.

So.... She was trying to make it up for him. He almost felt like laughing. This was... the biggest joke of life. The biggest thing they could ever throw at him. How was he to process this... He leaned against the couch... looking at her, pacing. His jaw was tight... but every time it fell on red.. he sighed.... To get over the passed. To make it up to a villain. his jaw tightened. Bigby had made himself the villain for many stories. He ate the three little pigs. Villages... so what if red had played the true villain in one story.... that didn't make up for the rest.. he sighed. They all make mistakes... all make choices that shouldn't be made.

Hunter made his way to her. Hands at his sides. A face, unreadable, but if she looked in his eyes. They were soft. He put out a hand to her. Taking her arm, and lifting her to her feet. His hands cupped her face, his thumbs pushing away the tears that started to spill over her eyes. He gave her a delicate smile before he wrapped his arms around her holding her close. You made a mistake. That doesn't make you a monster he whispered... his jaw tight trying to figure out how it was that he was supposed to phrase this. You didn't make him a monster. He made that name long before he entered our story. And- he but in before she had a moment to protested. I know there is no stopping. he smiled looking down at her. I could never do it in the past, its not going to happen now. her wiped at her tears again. pushing hair out of her eyes. Know. I'm not going to like it. One bit. I can't forget decades or anger. Or the day he attacked you. No matter who's fault it was. He's a wolf. What he does in his nature. his jaw set. He wasn't looking at her for a moment. Taking in the warmth. Her sent. He remembered her "I cant" And wondered if that was meant for his feels. Or meaning that she couldn't keep this a secret anymore... You, are never getting rid of me... He looked her in the eyes. Holding her gaze firmly. A hand in the small of her back, his hand resting on her cheek. I won't abandoned you. no matter how hard you push. You're suck with me forever after. Whether as you love me as I love you, or not. I'm here for you... I'm not going to make that mistake again. he moved and kissed her forehead lightly. I think. Its time we start fresh. he moved a little more, hold her arms now stepping back from her a little. I'll learn to back off a little. Like I said. I still hate that wolf. He caused more problems for me outside of just you... But I'm here. For when you need me. Her rubbed her arms a little before letting go, and lifting up her chin. Now hold up that chin, and show me the Red I love. The stubborn, curious, feisty girl that doesn't let something like this get in her way. I know she's in there somewhere.

((Going to post for joelle now! this will be fun!!! ))

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

xx just a parasite!! Human

friendtotoro etˊs get started » SHALL WE ▪ I'M JOELLE TINK SESINK ▪

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Her fingers wrapped around the door knob. Her throat dry, and clenched as she gripped at it with all her might. Trying not to cry. Of course he wouldn’t want to speak with her. Her petty apologies meant nothing. He had made that clear. She started opening the door, the heat in her eyes bugged her. Pulling the door open and then. –Her name. He heart stopped. Dropping scared. She could hear his foot steps. Turning slowly, scared. Nervous she took in a deep breath starting to turn when she felt his hand wrap into hers. She turned intstantly. Her gaze wide. Searching. Nervous… her lips were in a thin line.. for if she said anything. She was scared she wouldn’t be able to contain her tears.
                          She watched him close the door. She blinked.So lost. So confused… His words through her for a loop. Her heart pumping hard. The pain. The hope. The wonder. She bit the inside of her lip. Nodding at his words. Not sure if she actually had anything to say. So broken. So lost. Her eyes locking with his chocolate hues. She caught. Captured. Unable to resist. Or leave. She took in a sharp breath. He moved closer taking her journal and documents, placing them on the table and then grabbing a chair for her to sit in. She started to her hand. He… touched her… he talked to her. This was enough… for everything she did. She nodded. Ichabon could wait. Actually he wasn’t even a thought in her brain. Everything was here and right now. This moment. Everything she had done compiling into this one moment as she sat a cross from him. Careful about her back. Her hands gripping at the fabric of her dress. Holding it tightly in her fingers. She breathed lightly looking at him. Her heart was cracking.. but it felt like it was mending again.
                          His words caught her. Holding her breathless. She felt a tear slip past. “I believe you.” Her head dropped. Her heart felt like it had exploded as she gripped hardered at her dress. She couldn’t believe it… her head still listening to his words. Putting it all together. So. A story was being written for her. “Someone wrote my story.. And it was the worst mistake to ever happen.” Her fathers note coming to mind. She looked back to him. Clinging to every word he had to offer like it was keeping her alive. But when his words began to talk about himself… she held her breath.
                          He was doing it again. And joelle was set to make him see that he wasn’t some story villain. He wasn’t the villain that kids should hide from at night. That scream they hate the wolf. She hated her elementary classes because of it. She. She loved the wolf. Always had… and maybe it was admiriation. Or maybe it was love that he had for him. She looked at him set. He needed to live a life past a story written for him. He wasn’t in a story book inanymore. He was a living breathing being. He was here. He had a life. He needed to make it happen. He needed to see past what others thought of him. Of the life and words and speculations that were cast upon him. Because when she saw him… she didn’t see a big bad wolf. She didn’t see a villain. She saw wolf a man who was very much misunderstood. Sure he was rough around the edges. What guy wasn’t. What wolf wasn’t! But. He was so loyal… so willing. So hard working. He did his best. He fought hard. He feels, he has needs and desires. He has a heart that mends and breaks…
                          At his encouraging words, joelle nodded. She… hadn’t really looked at it that way. She took in a breath trying to figure out what it was she was going to say to him… that was… until the door echoed a nock, Ichabons voice following very close behind. Joelle groaned. She took in a deep breath. Ready to say she was sorry, that she needed to leave. She moved to stand up but bigby beat her to it. “Stay” he commanded. Her eyes wide. When all this happened. She would have never thought he would wanted to be around her. Let alone making her stay… There was so many layers to him. A mystery to uncover… a many that maybe hadn’t even figured out his own wants, needs… she sat herself back down, starting at the door… the interaction that happened between the two. She stopped starting turning in her seat as he came back. I know the feeling. When he wasn’t angry with her, he was always making sexual passes at her. She shuddered in her seat a little. Remembering the reason why she had come up here. Thanks… she said as he sat back in the arm chair. She started at him in for a moment. It was nice seeing him in it. Until his words brought her back… his… back story!? Her eyes wide…. He… She nodded. Sitting up a little straighter, showing her interest… her dire interest, and her utmost respect.
                          Joelle absorbed every word he had to say. From the tragic tail of what his father had done to his mother… to what he had done for his mother. Everything had a reason. And his reasons for being who he became. He had failed the onlybeing he had ever cared for. The only one to love him… and in trying to return that love… he could not do a thing for her. But he stood by her side. Loyal. Fighting for her… and after that. He would ensure that he would never fail again. That he would be a force never to be reckoned with. She took in a deep breath. He did what he had to, to protect himself. To be what he had once failed to be. And in that, became the villain of every store… It was like her father… the speculations of Hooks actual past. She now wondered what her father’s really was. Because of her father, she had always, always loved the villians. And the wolf was one of them. There was a reason for why he was the way he was… and Bigby had given her that answer. She wanted to reach out to him. But he kept talking. So she kept her hands in her lap. I promise. she told him. it was definite. And sure. She would get a hold of this. She would come over top of this and she – a nock on the door. Her eyes turned. He… must be s o furious that she wasn’t at the office. She took in a breath. Ready once more to move and get the door… Was it.. the middle of the night? She looked at her phone. Messages, and more. IT was on silent… and Ichabon was more than pissed… But he was right 12:34… wow… she couldn’t tell night from day anymore.

Joelle stood. Its best I go then. she said catching his gaze as he turned to look at her. She had moved to grab her files when he put a hand over hers. Her eyes looked up to him instantly, and when he spoke… She almost dropped them, her knees weak.. Heat instantly hit her eyes. And her heart shock. He bit down hard on her bottom lip. Stopping the quiver. She felt a tear, then another. She would have never asked for forgiveness, never asked for this night… the fact he was alive. IF he could be happy. IF his life could for once just turn out well. She dropped her head. Sniffling, trying to smile. Thank you… She whispered passed a shaky breath… He. Forgave her. It was as if a huge weight was lifted off her shoulders. Her heart light. No, I understand. she moved her gaze back after she had wiped away the tears. She stood a little strong looking at him with a true smile, taking in a breath of course… it all happened so quick.

With her stuff in her hands she went towards the door. She hadn’t explained to bigby about all the work she had taken over. His cases, her own cases… odd jobs, other projects along with the file she had to have ready for him. The work he had for her was endless. Some of it was only for his eyes… yet she was the one being told to read and go through it and summarize the important parts and then sign it off for him. Of course.. when he opened the door she had been expected to see Ichabon not Tweedledumb. The one time they dragged her back to the building. And then lectured for hours. That. Was another stressful night. And she prayed that this wasn’t another one of those nights. But… of course it was.
                          Joelle moved up a few steps behind Bigby, just in the door way. She took in a breath. Ready to tell him that it was best that she went… but… it wasn’t so. The.. Boo Pee case?? He remembered that night… But – like bigby said the case was closed. That night there was so many forsaken around. Not to mention the attack her and red had gone through. She took in a deep breath, eye brows knitting together a little. She had been going through a lot of speculations… a lot of cases that fine details made her twitched and got her extremely nervous. Cases that if it wasn’t for these smaller details… Ichabon wouldn’t be so pleased. There were cases that “pointed to” fables… but in reality they were Foresaken cases…. She had brought them up with Adam, but he couldn’t same much about it either… because that was to impossible… she remembered that day in the cab, that phone call, and then all the forsaken at the house.. her paretns death… her own case... Accused of her parents death… if things were linking up in these cases. Every time she classified them… Ichabon didn’t seem to happy. Either he wanted the forsaken gone or… what she thought was at work. She took in a breath. And after this… things went down hill fast.

It went from accusations, to The men detaining him! She called out his name. She looked at the two, moving quick into the hallway. Papers and journal discared on the ground. She moved quick. Stopped by tweedle-whoever! She turned her gaze quick, and deadly to Ichabon. You Bas- he shock a finger at her venomous words. She was ready to kill. Her fingers itched for a sword that was nowhere in sight. What evidence. I looked that case over for you. This is low!. He smiled. Saying she had over looked the details. Pushed them aside so he’d be saved. She growledge. Fits tightening. Something washing over her fists balling. She turned to Bigby. He was out cold. But what could she do!? Ichabon walked up to her and she tensed. So wishing that she had beaten him much more that one time than a simple high heel to the head and fist to the face. ******** you! her eyes darkening as he made his way over. He just seemed so pleased with her temper… because really. There was nothing she could do, his finger touched her cheek and a sickening feeling ran through her skin and into her stomach. She wanted to rip her skin off. She held her cheek a littler higher as her ran a hand it across her features, his thumb stopping on her lips, pushing them open a moment, smiling. She could throw up right now. As he moved away from her turning with bigby in tow. She took in a deep breath… Like hell she’d see him in the morning locked away before receiving a punishment he didn’t deserve. She was getting his a** out of there as soon as possible…. First thing was first… she need to get a plan together.

It had been a good forty five minutes before she had things ready and set. She had –of course without permission – gone into bigby’s office and found the boo pea case.. his file and documents. Looking over a few other things to get what she needed… to help support her growing speculations. Next thing she needed to do was prove to Ichabon she was more focused on getting her report done than actually working on breaking bigby out of prison… not that he thought she would try. She was tired of him thinking she moved when he called. The only reason she did half of this was to keep bigby out of his hands.. and now.. that was right where he was situated. He had nothing on her now. If he was going to play this game. He asked for war. She scrambled in her bags looking for the one thing she needed. She had worked it out with buffkin. Fifteen minutes ago she had been in the basement. She had encouraged the cheeky monkey to help her, and of course he would with a good amount of liquor and someone who was willing to keep everything neat, tidy and organized and do a few of his own work so he could get a night or two off. She hadn’t been in the maze of book shelf like mazes for long.. only going in so deep before leaving with what she needed. With Bufkin she wouldn’t have a problem… but he wasn’t much of a distraction… and she still wasn’t much of fighter. If the tweedles were around, things could get extremely violent really quickly. If red had been with him for this past time –which she didn’t know for sure – than she could keep him at a safe distance from Ichabon until things were for sure and he was proved innocent. She found it with more excitement on her features than she would have ever possibly thought. The two hd yet to hit it off yet. But, it seemed the fable red had was working towards the same purpose… Giving bigby a better life despite the past that was between them. Grabbing her phone she dialled the number with haste and waited… it was the third ring before she answered… She was locked in The room, and the moment Red answered she interjected before red could say anything. Red it’s me, I know its late and before you say anything I need you to listen to me. she paused… a moment hearing voices out side the apartment. She started at the boo peep file before her… Its extremely important… I need you come to the apartment as soon as possible. Please. I can’t talk about it over the phone and no.. I didn’t - she heard her name being called and she took in a sharp breath. The door will be unlocked. and she hung up.

With case in hand she moved and Ichabon was at the door again. He had this look in his eye. Here. She raised an eye. Handing him the case. I want next weeks, this week. Tomorrow actually.. slipping a finger under her chin. Pulling her face close. She pulled back and he smiled. She took in sharp breath and he left. He intended to keep her busy… well then she could use this.

The moment red showed up she had already changed and was waiting with a cup of coffee in her hand. Sipping at it, looking this over. At night she was always more casual -when going to work in the office. Though she would love to be in sweat pants and a tank... she had dark navy blue jeans, a nice white v neck t-shirt tucked in with a brown belt, gold buckle and gold earrings with nude flats. She closed the door hunter stood firmly and it took her a moment to accept the fact the huntsman had tagged along. She had to make things seem like she was going over cases, and that she needed Red and now hunters help to go over some details... and or explain their own tales in contrast to what the actuall stories and ancient stories said. Ichabon has Bigby. her voice quiet. Holding out a case for red to take and other information. And before you asked no, its not my fault. This entire week I’ve been doing everything to ensure he stays out of Ichabons hands… -if you believe that or not. Fine. however.. That night we faced the forsaken at your house, was the same night bigby had started on the bo peep. She was dead when he arrived. And the case connects to these. had various cases, hers and bigbys spread on the desk. They all link back to forsaken. All these cases, someone else has been set up if details are locked at close enough. But ichbon won’t have it… I’ve been set up for my parents death… and bigby is being framed for bo peeps. She took in a breath. And started at her. He’s being held down in the archives. I’ve talked to Bufkin and he’s going to help navigate us… But I can’t go alone without bring suspicion. Besides, I’m already on thin ice. I’ve been pushing something’s and if I get caught, then theres no one to ensure that bigby gets out safe. She sucked in a breath. They aren’t going to looking this over again. And he’s going to get punished. We’ve had our differences I know. But bigby deserves way more than this… so if you care for him at all than please…

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

tab et to know »ME
tab tab xxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy time is consumed with:
gingerdoll
Bigby

friendtotorofriendtotoro For your concern of my safety im: Bigby’s apartment

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy mind is racing with: I’m horrible

friendtotorofriendtotoro Word meanings:

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro═════════════════════════════════════╝

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jared Brandt
User Image

Jared stood up from the chair just as a nurse was entering the room. The nurse followed Jared's gaze to the bed where she saw that Kate was awake.
"Well, hello, sunshine. How are you feeling? You've been in an accident, and you're at the hospital. But you have a wonderful friend in this young man here; he's not left your side for the last four hours. Since they brought you in."
The nurse was chirpy and rather too chipper for Jared's liking. The whole time she spoke she barely took a breath. The nurse was shining a pen-light into each of Kate's eyes in turn. Then she hooked the girl up to a blood pressure cuff and began pumping away on the little rubber ball. Eventually she seemed happy with the results she'd collected. She couldn't leave the room without sharing one more of her pearls though.
"Don't let this one get away. I tell ya, they don't make gentlemen like this anymore."She gave Kate a wink and walked back out into the hallway.
Jared rubbed the back of his neck, feigning embarrassment. "So, actually, I was just having a drink when I saw this car come out of no where and hit you. I didn't do anything really, I just didn't want you to ride alone, or wake up alone."
Jared shuffled his feet a bit and thumbed toward the door.
"I think they've called your parents. So, I guess I'll get going."

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: The archives || Company: Hunter and Bigby || Thoughts: Gotta get out fast.

"How can you say..." He cut her off. He didn't want to hear any different. And if she was in his shoes, she would be doing the same thing. Her eyes closed and she sighed, well half sigh half choke from the emotions she was trying to push down. Her eyes opened and she looked back at Hunter. He was so close to her. It made her feel, for the first time in a long time, comforted by him. Almost every time he got close to her she felt awkward, not knowing what to do. "He's not the problem... I am. And you can't..." He answered the last half of her sentence and she smiled. He was always good at doing that. Her eyes looked away from his for a couple of moments before she realized what he was saying. He wasn't going to get in her way. He was going to try and forgive Bigby, or at least stay out of her way as she tried to save the Wolf from himself. "Thank you." She whispered.

As his hand went up to her cheek hers laid over the top of it and she turned her face into his palm. His words hurt her. "I don't want to get rid of you. Ever." Red pressed her lips lightly into his palm and she turned her face back to look at him. He wasn't going to leave her, no matter how horrible she was to him. Which was good. It was what she needed. She needed him, no matter how much she didn't want to need him, she did. He was her rock and she was truly a mess without him. Not that she'd ever admit it to anyone, but it was completely obvious. Their relationship was strange. She couldn't place it in a specific category. But right now that didn't matter. She just had to make him see through her eyes and then they would figure out where they stood. It seemed as though he was seeing her side of the story now. Her head was spinning with all of this information, Hunter loved her, he wasn't going to leave her no matter what she did, he would stay out of her way of helping Bigby. He would be there for her when she needed. And now he wanted her to fight. He didn't want to see this poor defenseless girl who wasn't Red. It wasn't in her personality to be defenseless. Not one bit.

After everything was said and done Hunter and Ruby were sat on the couch. Her legs were resting over the top of his and her head was placed against his shoulder. Red's hands were fidgeting with the hem of his shirt. She had been talking, just about anything and everything. She spoke about what she and Bigby had spoken of when Hunter was off with Tina. She told him that she had all but talked herself out of being with Hunter. Not that they were together, but just that maybe Hunter wasn't the one for her. Which probably wasn't a good thing to delve into. But the second she thought she was revealing too much information she closed her mouth and went on to talk about a different more cheery subject, not wanting to hurt Hunter any more than she already had. She inquired as to whether she was ever going to go back to work for the cafe across the street again. It had been all cleaned up, she just had never received a call from Bakewell to tell her when to come in. Given, she hadn't checked up on it at all either, so it was partially her fault for not being there. Red sucked in a deep breath from almost forgetting to breath while she was speaking.

She had finally fallen silent and her green eyes glanced down to the oversized jacket that she was still wearing. She heaved a sigh then threw her legs off of Hunter and sat beside him. "I guess I should take this back to him... I don't need it now that I've got my own stuff." Red pushed herself up from the couch then headed back into her bedroom to discard the warm piece of clothing and to put on some regular clothes so she could go drop off Bigby's jacket. Only then did her phone ring. Her eyebrows pulled together and she walked into the kitchen to grab her phone. The number was unfamiliar to her but she finally answered it. "Who is this?" She asked, slightly rudely, as she pressed the phone to her ear. The voice on the other end of the line wasn't one she was expecting. "Oh... it's you." She spoke when Joelle paused. The other female said 'I didn't' then stopped again. Red let out a soft growl and turned her head to look at Hunter. The last bit of information was unneeded, the door was almost always unlocked. Now that Joelle and Bigby were living together, it slightly pissed the red head off more than it needed to. Joelle had hung up on her and she pulled her phone away and glared at it.

"I swear I'm going to kill her." Red grumbled under her breath. She was ready for war. Hunter wanted the feisty redhead who didn't take s**t from anyone, well, here she was. Ruby turned on her heel then went back into her room to change again into something a little more appropriate. Dark jeans, a red tanktop, black combat boots and a black sweatshirt. She could be heard cursing quietly under her breath as she made a mess out of her room. "Son of a b***h." Maybe this is what the witches meant by being paid... paid by Red's frustration at never being able to find her weapons in necklace form. By the time she had found what she was looking for it looked as though a tornado had hit her room. But she didn't care. She needed to get to Bigby's as soon as she could incase Joelle did something stupid again. "Come on, we have to go. Don't complain. You said you'd help me. Now I need it. Please."

Red was over at Bigby's apartment as quickly as she could have been and the second she stepped foot inside the building she was running down the halls. Her hand threw open the door and she stepped in, eyes following Joelle warily. So the freaking guy who no one wanted on their tail had the Wolf. Red's green eyes narrowed at Joelle and she snatched the case file away from her. Red shifted her eyes away from the other female in the room and scanned over the case file as she listened to Joelle. She didn't want to help Joelle, but they had a common ground, Bigby. And Ruby would do anything she could to help Bigby, even if it meant she had to work with Joelle. She listened to everything Joelle had to say and her eyes rolled at the last comment. "If I care for him at all. This isn't about caring about Bigby, it's about putting that skinny piece of s**t Ichabod in his place." Even though it was also about caring for Bigby. There was a constant battle inside of her. Go with the Wolf because these past few weeks he had been so kind and so understanding. Or stay with the typical Hunter simply because he had already given his whole heart to her? Now was not the time for relationships. Now was the time for making sure this douche bag didn't come out of this situation in one piece. And she would make sure of that.

"Alright. What do you need me to do?" Red asked Joelle and listened to the explanation. Her head nodded and she looked to the door. "Okay, lets get this show on the road. Come on babe." She said as her eyes flitted to Hunter and her head jerked to the door. Red headed off to one side of the building to give time for Joelle to get the Tweedle twins out of the way. After a couple of minutes she decided they had waited long enough then she headed down to the basement to meet up with Bufkin. "Alright monkey, lead the way." She heard him grumbling something about being a 'flying monkey' not just a 'monkey', shame on anyone for not knowing the difference. Her eyes rolled and they stalked quietly through the huge rows of bookshelving that made up the archives. "Jesus, this place gives me the creeps." She said quietly then hurried up and continued on her way. Just a little further and then they would be right up by where Bigby would be. A sight caught her eye and she rounded the corner of one of the shelves and pulled Hunter back with her. "Damn it." She muttered under her breath. Red flipped around and moved a couple of the books away on the shelves and her head shook. Of course they wouldn't leave Bigby unattended.

Red sighed quietly and looked at Hunter. The Sheriff of Nottingham and his trusty deputy were guarding the cell where Bigby was. The Sheriff, just a lowly thug here on this side of the portal was a short, round man who could be easily mistaken for a round beach ball. His companion on the other hand was a rather tall and thin snakelike person. Her eyes narrowed and she looked past Hunter. "I call dibs on the fat one." Red winked at him and knew that there was no way in hell that Hunter would allow her to take on the larger of the two. Red left then snaked around a couple of the bookshelves to hide herself until she ended up on the other side closest to the Deputy. She shrugged off her jacket and held it out in her hands. All she needed to do was grab him as he passed by and keep him quiet. She could hear the rhythm to his steps. 1-2-3-4 turn 1-2-3-4 turn... He made his last turn and came out just a little further than he had been. Red's arms reached out and wrapped the sweatshirt around his head and pulled him backwards, using all of her strength to keep him from collapsing onto the ground. The second she had him down she climbed on top of him and pressed her hands over his mouth and nose to keep him quiet. She used her body weight to keep his limbs plastered to his sides. "Keep still!" She hissed at him then as if on cue, he stopped moving. Passed out he had. A smile came across her lips and she removed the sweatshirt. He was still breathing. Good. She didn't want to add another murder onto her list of accomplishments.

She pushed herself off of the man wrapped her sweatshirt back around her shoulders. Red had taken long enough for Hunter to have finished with his one. She stopped in front of the cell that Bigby sat in and she looked at it. Simple lock. Her hands reached up and grabbed a couple of bobby pins out of her hair and she twisted them into the shapes they needed to be. Her hands were skilled at this kind of thing. The pins slipped into the lock and with a few movements the lock popped open and the door swung free. "Help me get him out. Please?" She pleaded with Hunter as she stepped into the cell to get Bigby out. Whether he was out cold or not, it would have still been a little difficult to get the large man out of the cell considering how many times he had been hit before he went down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff