Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bunnyfish Queen
Demon Cookies
Bunnyfish Queen
ninja heart
he cutsie lady :3
Your avi. looks cute O3o Love the little moon brooch! What chu up to? Cute chibis btw O3o
why thank you , well i am drawing o3o chibis atm , animating right now =3 your avi looks super cute btw :'D
Demon Cookies
Bunnyfish Queen
Demon Cookies
Bunnyfish Queen
ninja heart
Your avi. looks cute O3o Love the little moon brooch! What chu up to? Cute chibis btw O3o
why thank you , well i am drawing o3o chibis atm , animating right now =3 your avi looks super cute btw :'D
Lol thanks x3 I had a bit of x-mas spirit x3
Bunnyfish Queen
Demon Cookies
Bunnyfish Queen
Demon Cookies
Bunnyfish Queen
ninja heart
i fial at making cutsie avatars ;w; i havent a clue where to start fot a holiday avi
Demon Cookies
Bunnyfish Queen
Demon Cookies
Bunnyfish Queen
Demon Cookies
Bunnyfish Queen
ninja heart
i fial at making cutsie avatars ;w; i havent a clue where to start fot a holiday avi
Most of the time I don't either xD I was surprised I made this one. Ugh I'm so tired ;A: I feel like I need to sleep for days.
Bunnyfish Queen
Demon Cookies
Bunnyfish Queen
Demon Cookies
Bunnyfish Queen
Most of the time I don't either xD I was surprised I made this one. Ugh I'm so tired ;A: I feel like I need to sleep for days.
your avis so cute *O* i might just have to draw you when i am done with the current orders *O*
and i am b ack , continuing drawing biggrin i just had a job interview today

Lonely Lover

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
Demon Cookies

That's nice, how did it go? heart
omgwtfbbqftw
Demon Cookies

i think it went terribly , they didnt interview me they just had me take a test and then do some stuff to check out my work skill.. it was stupid , i was expecting sitting there and being asked questions and telling them about myself.. but nope , test test test

Lonely Lover

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
Demon Cookies
omgwtfbbqftw
Demon Cookies

i think it went terribly , they didnt interview me they just had me take a test and then do some stuff to check out my work skill.. it was stupid , i was expecting sitting there and being asked questions and telling them about myself.. but nope , test test test
Ugh, that sucks. My brother had to do one like that and he said it was the worst one. I am sowwy for you. emotion_hug
omgwtfbbqftw
Demon Cookies
omgwtfbbqftw
Demon Cookies

Ugh, that sucks. My brother had to do one like that and he said it was the worst one. I am sowwy for you. emotion_hug
my God i felt terrible sad because anything i ever learned kinda just went out my brain i was like " why oh gOD why!!!" U.u Tests make me super duper DUPER nervous , its like i was lucky i knew how to write my own name on the test haha

Lonely Lover

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
Demon Cookies
omgwtfbbqftw
Demon Cookies
omgwtfbbqftw
Demon Cookies

my God i felt terrible sad because anything i ever learned kinda just went out my brain i was like " why oh gOD why!!!" U.u Tests make me super duper DUPER nervous , its like i was lucky i knew how to write my own name on the test haha
Hahahahahaha, I really know that feel, happened to me a lot on french tests xD but anyways, I hope you get the job. uwu
omgwtfbbqftw
Demon Cookies
omgwtfbbqftw
Demon Cookies
omgwtfbbqftw
Demon Cookies

Hahahahahaha, I really know that feel, happened to me a lot on french tests xD but anyways, I hope you get the job. uwu
UwU i really hope so too because it pays so well and it would be the perfect christmas gift

Lonely Lover

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
Demon Cookies
omgwtfbbqftw
Demon Cookies
omgwtfbbqftw
Demon Cookies
UwU i really hope so too because it pays so well and it would be the perfect christmas gift

Where did you do your job interview btw? o:
omgwtfbbqftw
Demon Cookies
omgwtfbbqftw
Demon Cookies
omgwtfbbqftw
Demon Cookies

=O A local company that is just down the street from my house they work with shipping

Lonely Lover

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
Demon Cookies
omgwtfbbqftw
Demon Cookies
omgwtfbbqftw
Demon Cookies

=O A local company that is just down the street from my house they work with shipping

That sounds like an awesome job o: well, it's close to your house too, so that makes it better I guess. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff