• Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen
User Image

How do you expect me to do that when I get lost in my own neighborhood.
This isn't going to be easy. I am up to it though. I believe in me. I will most likely
not even get out of my bed, but I will pretend to try.

I get the gun part, but does inspection entail? Are you just going to look under my
fingernails and judge my personality based on the type of shoes I happen to be
wearing??

It's okay. I forget where I am in my own house many times. I understand completely. There is always hope!

Inspection entails undergoing scrutiny and much sniffing by vicious dogs. One weighs about as much as three big bags of cereal. The other weighs as much as ten human hearts. If you pass, you may live to ingest many delicious treats. If not, then I will bury you out back with the others.

User Image

This is reassuring! For a second there I thought I was mentally impaired.
I'm glad to hear that others share this same folly.

I completely lost it at three bags of cereal and continued to asphyxiate myself through
the rest of that. Not from laughter though! Oh no! From fear! That is some harsh stuff.
Is that even an accurate form of measurement. Where are you from exactly, give me a
hint.

I will make sure to bathe before I arrive. I'll give that soap thingamabob a try. Eat many
bowls of cereal for preparation. I will smell pleasant to your dogs' nostrils. You will make
me lots of treats. I will probably be buried out back.

I confess that I googled the "ten human hearts" -- for how much it weighed, not for selecting the form of measurement. I think it should be adopted by most countries as a type of regular measurement.

The only hint you will get is that most of the snow is melted! And please do bathe. My sense of smell is about as effective as leaping in front of a moving train, but the others... the others smell very well.

I'll see to it that you get a beautiful tombstone.

(I'm not a murderous lunatic. I'm just warped.)

User Image

That is absolutely reasonable! They should bring back the hands and feet measurements
as well. Completely remake our system to reflect human body parts. The human race would
acquire 12 more badass points, at least. Make it universal.

I will mark my neighborhood and the Sahara desert as least likely to be near your current place
of residence then. Thank you. I will consume some Lucky Charms and throw a dart at a world
map, blindfolded. That is where I will begin my search.

I assure you that I will bathe. Then I will take another bath just to be sure. I do not want to be a
bad guest.

You're just going to put me in an over-sized tissue box, aren't you? Put a little stake in the
ground to indicate where you placed it and move on. You seem like that type of fellow.

(No, I'm actually really enjoying this.)

Oh, you're on to me. I better get ready to move again. Can't let you get too close.

I can't spare any tissue boxes on you. I will, however, consider putting you in a used box of bran cereal. It's arguably more spacious in there, and it even comes with a little bag so you can stay as preserved as the dea-- dear possibly can. If that doesn't please you, we could also work something out with the ramen boxes and some foil.

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
It really sucks doing this on a tiny cell phone screen. *sigh*

Gracious Fatcat

7,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
ChellitaRiho
It really sucks doing this on a tiny cell phone screen. *sigh*

Time to get you a bigger cell phone!

Offensive Bloodsucker

14,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Gaz.Creature's Significant Otter

Lonely Humorist

26,265 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
beaming_darkness
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen
User Image

How do you expect me to do that when I get lost in my own neighborhood.
This isn't going to be easy. I am up to it though. I believe in me. I will most likely
not even get out of my bed, but I will pretend to try.

I get the gun part, but does inspection entail? Are you just going to look under my
fingernails and judge my personality based on the type of shoes I happen to be
wearing??

It's okay. I forget where I am in my own house many times. I understand completely. There is always hope!

Inspection entails undergoing scrutiny and much sniffing by vicious dogs. One weighs about as much as three big bags of cereal. The other weighs as much as ten human hearts. If you pass, you may live to ingest many delicious treats. If not, then I will bury you out back with the others.

User Image

I completely lost it at three bags of cereal and continued to asphyxiate myself through
the rest of that. Not from laughter though! Oh no! From fear! That is some harsh stuff.
Is that even an accurate form of measurement. Where are you from exactly, give me a
hint.

I will make sure to bathe before I arrive. I'll give that soap thingamabob a try. Eat many
bowls of cereal for preparation. I will smell pleasant to your dogs' nostrils. You will make

I confess that I googled the "ten human hearts" -- for how much it weighed, not for selecting the form of measurement. I think it should be adopted by most countries as a type of regular measurement.

The only hint you will get is that most of the snow is melted! And please do bathe. My sense of smell is about as effective as leaping in front of a moving train, but the others... the others smell very well.

User Image

That is absolutely reasonable! They should bring back the hands and feet measurements
as well. Completely remake our system to reflect human body parts. The human race would

I will mark my neighborhood and the Sahara desert as least likely to be near your current place
of residence then. Thank you. I will consume some Lucky Charms and throw a dart at a world

I assure you that I will bathe. Then I will take another bath just to be sure. I do not want to be a
bad guest.

You're just going to put me in an over-sized tissue box, aren't you? Put a little stake in the
ground to indicate where you placed it and move on. You seem like that type of fellow.

Oh, you're on to me. I better get ready to move again. Can't let you get too close.

I can't spare any tissue boxes on you. I will, however, consider putting you in a used box of bran cereal. It's arguably more spacious in there, and it even comes with a little bag so you can stay as preserved as the dea-- dear possibly can. If that doesn't please you, we could also work something out with the ramen boxes and some foil.

User Image

I shouldn't have said anything! Dang, now it's going to be near impossible to locate you.

WHY BRAN, WHY IS IT ALWAYS BRAN. I guess I'll just bring some frickin' fruit with me
then. Although, I am appreciative of the space, I will not argue. I don't want to be rude when
you're being so quaint with your boxes. I even get a cozy little bag. It'll have to do, I am neither
a fan of ramen nor foil.

You really are gracious, you know. Willing to go out of your way to keep me as preserved as
the... dear.

Demonic Nymph

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Okay! mrgreen

Gracious Fatcat

7,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen

User Image

hint.

User Image

bad guest.

User Image

I shouldn't have said anything! Dang, now it's going to be near impossible to locate you.

WHY BRAN, WHY IS IT ALWAYS BRAN. I guess I'll just bring some frickin' fruit with me
then. Although, I am appreciative of the space, I will not argue. I don't want to be rude when
you're being so quaint with your boxes. I even get a cozy little bag. It'll have to do, I am neither
a fan of ramen nor foil.

You really are gracious, you know. Willing to go out of your way to keep me as preserved as
the... dear.

Always one step ahead of you. AAAAHAAhaaha. Ha.

It's just that I have an extra box of bran laying around and I thought it most convenient to make use of it; but if you'd rather not, I'll use the cheerio box. Or the wheaties box. Or I'll even portion you some space in several cans of sugary fruits! How about that!

Anything for a dear. Better dear than dead, right? Eheheh.

Unbeatable Raider

...I walked in on some interesting conversations...again.

Oh well. *gets to throwing snowballs*

Gracious Fatcat

7,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Inu of Everlasting Dawn

Good luck to you. smile

Unbeatable Raider

beaming_darkness
Inu of Everlasting Dawn

Good luck to you. smile

And to you,my bright and shiny friend...and DUCK! *ducks*
heart heart heart

Friendly Loiterer

19,875 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gracious Fatcat

7,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Inu of Everlasting Dawn
beaming_darkness
Inu of Everlasting Dawn

Good luck to you. smile

And to you,my bright and shiny friend...and DUCK! *ducks*

AY CARAMBA I'VE BEEN HAD--

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items