Um... Okay?
beaming_darkness
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen

User Image

That's the only type of cereal my brother eats too. I got you.
I love cheerios, I need fruit with bran, but otherwise I'm a gross sugar consumer. :0

I'll pretty much eat any cereal (except I'm not a huge fan of Apple Jacks, Frosted Flakes, or Fruit Loop sort of things) so be wary that I don't come and steal your sugary cereals!!

User Image

I'm actually kind of picky. Which is dumb since it's just frickin' cereal.
I really like that type though. And by like I mean I would make love on top of
it. (I probably wouldn't do that, just eat it for breakfast or something.)

I'll be sure to give you some privacy with your cereals then! emotion_dowant
User Image

I can't get off unless there's somebody watching. Please join me
on this voyeuristic journey as we discover my, okay you know what, this got weird.

Yeah. Hey, want some frosted flakes? I've got a huge bag in the pantry. You're welcome to it.
User Image

Hell yeah man. I will gobble that s**t up faster than you can say 'Thaaaat's Great!'

Gracious Fatcat

7,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen

User Image

User Image

on this voyeuristic journey as we discover my, okay you know what, this got weird.

Yeah. Hey, want some frosted flakes? I've got a huge bag in the pantry. You're welcome to it.
User Image

Hell yeah man. I will gobble that s**t up faster than you can say 'Thaaaat's Great!'

After that you can have the chocolate-covered everything. I'll even bake you some sweets, okay. Why not. Come on over.
beaming_darkness
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen

User Image

User Image

User Image

After that you can have the chocolate-covered everything. I'll even bake you some sweets, okay. Why not. Come on over.
User Image

This is the best thing ever, dude. I will eat your whole gosh darned house.
We'll start with the chocolate-covered everything and sweets though.
That sounds hella.

Gracious Fatcat

7,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen
User Image

User Image

User Image

That sounds hella.

Weeelll, you'll have to figure out where I am on your own! But once you get here, I'll be a good host as long as you don't bring any guns and pass inspection. biggrin
beaming_darkness
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen
User Image

User Image

User Image

That sounds hella.

Weeelll, you'll have to figure out where I am on your own! But once you get here, I'll be a good host as long as you don't bring any guns and pass inspection. biggrin
User Image

How do you expect me to do that when I get lost in my own neighborhood.
This isn't going to be easy. I am up to it though. I believe in me. I will most likely
not even get out of my bed, but I will pretend to try.

I get the gun part, but what does inspection entail? Are you just going to look under my
fingernails and judge my personality based on the type of shoes I happen to be
wearing??

Gracious Fatcat

7,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen
User Image

User Image

That sounds hella.

User Image

This isn't going to be easy. I am up to it though. I believe in me. I will most likely

I get the gun part, but does inspection entail? Are you just going to look under my
wearing??

It's okay. I forget where I am in my own house many times. I understand completely. There is always hope!

Inspection entails undergoing scrutiny and much sniffing by vicious dogs. One weighs about as much as three big bags of cereal. The other weighs as much as ten human hearts. If you pass, you may live to ingest many delicious treats. If not, then I will bury you out back with the others.

Gracious Fatcat

7,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Alright, I'm out of here! I will return later with a new thread.. ninja
beaming_darkness
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen
User Image

User Image

That sounds hella.

User Image

I get the gun part, but does inspection entail? Are you just going to look under my
wearing??

It's okay. I forget where I am in my own house many times. I understand completely. There is always hope!

Inspection entails undergoing scrutiny and much sniffing by vicious dogs. One weighs about as much as three big bags of cereal. The other weighs as much as ten human hearts. If you pass, you may live to ingest many delicious treats. If not, then I will bury you out back with the others.

User Image

This is reassuring! For a second there I thought I was mentally impaired.
I'm glad to hear that others share this same folly.

I completely lost it at three bags of cereal and continued to asphyxiate myself through
the rest of that. Not from laughter though! Oh no! From fear! That is some harsh stuff.
Is that even an accurate form of measurement. Where are you from exactly, give me a
hint.

I will make sure to bathe before I arrive. I'll give that soap thingamabob a try. Eat many
bowls of cereal for preparation. I will smell pleasant to your dogs' nostrils. You will make
me lots of treats. I will probably be buried out back.

Gracious Fatcat

7,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen
User Image

That sounds hella.

User Image

wearing??

User Image

I completely lost it at three bags of cereal and continued to asphyxiate myself through
the rest of that. Not from laughter though! Oh no! From fear! That is some harsh stuff.
Is that even an accurate form of measurement. Where are you from exactly, give me a
hint.

I will make sure to bathe before I arrive. I'll give that soap thingamabob a try. Eat many
bowls of cereal for preparation. I will smell pleasant to your dogs' nostrils. You will make

I confess that I googled the "ten human hearts" -- for how much it weighed, not for selecting the form of measurement. I think it should be adopted by most countries as a type of regular measurement.

The only hint you will get is that most of the snow is melted! And please do bathe. My sense of smell is about as effective as leaping in front of a moving train, but the others... the others smell very well.

I'll see to it that you get a beautiful tombstone.

(I'm not a murderous lunatic. I'm just warped.)
beaming_darkness
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen
beaming_darkness
Solisen
User Image

That sounds hella.

User Image

wearing??

User Image

hint.

I confess that I googled the "ten human hearts" -- for how much it weighed, not for selecting the form of measurement. I think it should be adopted by most countries as a type of regular measurement.

The only hint you will get is that most of the snow is melted! And please do bathe. My sense of smell is about as effective as leaping in front of a moving train, but the others... the others smell very well.

I'll see to it that you get a beautiful tombstone.

(I'm not a murderous lunatic. I'm just warped.)

User Image

That is absolutely reasonable! They should bring back the hands and feet measurements
as well. Completely remake our system to reflect human body parts. The human race would
acquire 12 more badass points, at least. Make it universal.

I will mark my neighborhood and the Sahara desert as least likely to be near your current place
of residence then. Thank you. I will consume some Lucky Charms and throw a dart at a world
map, blindfolded. That is where I will begin my search.

I assure you that I will bathe. Then I will take another bath just to be sure. I do not want to be a
bad guest.

You're just going to put me in an over-sized tissue box, aren't you? Put a little stake in the
ground to indicate where you placed it and move on. You seem like that type of fellow.

(No, I'm actually really enjoying this.)

Fuzzy Friend

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
ninja BOOM!

Satisfied Gorilla - x's Partner In Crime

Shadowy Explorer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Junior 100