• Inquisitor 200
  • Magical Girl 50
II Hyubasa II
rnessage
II Hyubasa II
rnessage
II Hyubasa II
rnessage
i actually hate a lot of the tumblr community because all it talks about is eating chicken nuggets, being a loser (+ encouraging it) and plastering everywhere that it's totally not unhealthy to be overweight smile

Not all of it's like that.
Social media is like that period.
You can go on twitter/Facebook and see the same thing.

I find that fat pride and basically loser pride is mostly seen on Tumblr lol

Maybe cause you follow it?
Your probably a fat loser and needed the confidence...

You are obviously pressed that I am insulting a social media platform you go on
you are the definition of a tumblr user lol
dont bother replying back because i dont have time for u

I didn't show that I furious.
I obviously made a statement that was based off your words.
I concluded what I believe is true.
Just add it together.
smile GG

You don't see people share Facebook pictures saying that they are too fat. Not once in my 4 years of Facebook have I saw someone share a picture like that, and I have almost a thousand friends. Tumblr is a breeding ground for sharing negativity. You have your suicidal blogs, the ones that glorify suicide and see it as "beautiful"... I don't see any pages on Facebook that support suicide. Not only that, but tumblr users hide behind anonymity, so they feel obligated to post whatever they want. On Facebook, you'd constantly be judged by your fellow peers, which is why Tumblr is so popular.
Tumblr users do share a lot of negativity. I rarely see encouraging posts. On my dash, I follow mainly (kawaii) bloggers, and sometimes they too share photos/posts that encourage eating disorders, suicidal thoughts, etc.
Those posts can be triggering, and sometimes even avoiding certain tags isn't enough.
+ Everyone on Tumblr talks the same.

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
oLuneamour
II Hyubasa II
rnessage
II Hyubasa II
rnessage

Just add it together.
smile GG

You don't see people share Facebook pictures saying that they are too fat. Not once in my 4 years of Facebook have I saw someone share a picture like that, and I have almost a thousand friends. Tumblr is a breeding ground for sharing negativity. You have your suicidal blogs, the ones that glorify suicide and see it as "beautiful"... I don't see any pages on Facebook that support suicide. Not only that, but tumblr users hide behind anonymity, so they feel obligated to post whatever they want. On Facebook, you'd constantly be judged by your fellow peers, which is why Tumblr is so popular.
Tumblr users do share a lot of negativity. I rarely see encouraging posts. On my dash, I follow mainly (kawaii) bloggers, and sometimes they too share photos/posts that encourage eating disorders, suicidal thoughts, etc.
Those posts can be triggering, and sometimes even avoiding certain tags isn't enough.

I see a lot of Facebook pictures saying that. I would show you a picture if I could. I rarely use Facebook. Honestly, I don't follow those blogs. I don't see it often that's probably why you say that. Like I said I'm new to It. I just got addicted to it. I see posts trying to support things to stop and signal boosting stuff etc.
maybe they do, but so far I don't see.
Btw if you pay attention there's the same things that happen on Gaia. People talk the same
There's the trolls, rich snob, people that hate people, Kawaii, gothic. The longest I've been on Gaia that's pretty much all I've seen.

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Psychedelic Hikari
II Hyubasa II
Psychedelic Hikari
I wanna make a tumblr,
but I am lazy.

Do it for me!
Cause you love me

You just want the follows.
emotion_donotwant

But.......
Okay sad

Shy Flatterer

11,850 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Magical Girl 50
II Hyubasa II
oLuneamour
II Hyubasa II
rnessage
II Hyubasa II
rnessage

Just add it together.
smile GG

I see a lot of Facebook pictures saying that. I would show you a picture if I could. I rarely use Facebook. Honestly, I don't follow those blogs. I don't see it often that's probably why you say that. Like I said I'm new to It. I just got addicted to it. I see posts trying to support things to stop and signal boosting stuff etc.
Btw if you pay attention there's the same things that happen on Gaia. People talk the same
There's the trolls, rich snob, people that hate people, Kawaii, gothic. The longest I've been on Gaia that's pretty much all I've seen.

I don't see people on gaia posting pictures about suicide or eating disorders, but okay.
Same for Facebook. lol
Once you follow enough blogs you will get them on your dash trust me

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
oLuneamour
II Hyubasa II
oLuneamour
II Hyubasa II
rnessage

Just add it together.
smile GG

I don't see people on gaia posting pictures about suicide or eating disorders, but okay.
Same for Facebook. lol

If you talk to the people you will see it as all the same.
How long have you been on Gaia?
Lol I've seen it plenty on Facebook.

Seasonal Prophet

9,675 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
II Hyubasa II
cheeseamese
tumblr is life, mine is f-a-d-e-d-colours.tumblr.com
follow back? wink

Follow me I'll follow back. I'm on mobile and it's harder to do it.
Thanks <3

Our school sucks. Plus one me boy.

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Xorin Luesias di Inferos
II Hyubasa II
cheeseamese
tumblr is life, mine is f-a-d-e-d-colours.tumblr.com
follow back? wink

Follow me I'll follow back. I'm on mobile and it's harder to do it.
Thanks <3

Our school sucks. Plus one me boy.

biggrin thanks?

Millionaire

******** die

Shy Flatterer

11,850 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Magical Girl 50
II Hyubasa II
oLuneamour
II Hyubasa II
oLuneamour
II Hyubasa II
rnessage

Just add it together.
smile GG

Same for Facebook. lol

Everyone on tumblr does talk the same.
"I'm so done"
"Peasant"
"My sides"
"Can you not"
They also share pictures of women that are well over the healthy average body size and promote it as beautiful. It's not. It's dangerous. There are healthy eating blogs out there but the amount of negativity on tumblr is ridiculous.
I've been on Gaia since '05. Of course this isn't my main account, I lost it a while back.
And I've never saw pictures of bloody wrists on Facebook saying "end it all, it doesn't matter." It's usually full of swag fb groups which is better than suicide, promoting fat bodies and self harm.
Sure people may make statuses saying they are sad but you don't see people constantly uploading pictures about their body weight saying they should puke more times a day and it gets thousands of shares. That would be banned off of Facebook in an hour because Facebook has strict guidelines as to what can be posted. On tumblr you can barely block people, you can practically say and do whatever you want, so of course there is a lot more on tumblr.

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mystery ******** die[/quote]
Everyone will sooner or l
93g8i32e:0="Mystery ******** die[/quote]
Everyone will sooner or later.

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
oLuneamour
II Hyubasa II
oLuneamour
II Hyubasa II
oLuneamour

Same for Facebook. lol

"I'm so done"
"Peasant"
"My sides"
"Can you not"
They also share pictures of women that are well over the healthy average body size and promote it as beautiful. It's not. It's dangerous. There are healthy eating blogs out there but the amount of negativity on tumblr is ridiculous.
I've been on Gaia since '05. Of course this isn't my main account, I lost it a while back.
And I've never saw pictures of bloody wrists on Facebook saying "end it all, it doesn't matter." It's usually full of swag fb groups which is better than suicide, promoting fat bodies and self harm.
Sure people may make statuses saying they are sad but you don't see people constantly uploading pictures about their body weight saying they should puke more times a day and it gets thousands of shares. That would be banned off of Facebook in an hour because Facebook has strict guidelines as to what can be posted. On tumblr you can barely block people, you can practically say and do whatever you want, so of course there is a lot more on tumblr.

Lol, I thought this was done.
If you believe it does and believe what I say is wrong what's e point in trying to change my opinion.
Cause honestly this could go on forever.
You should just stop.
Your ideals don't help at all.
lol so you never seen " ill cut myself for blank on Facebook"?
I've seen like millions of those for ******** Justin Bieber alone.
Still I can't believe you sat there and wrote your whole life story.
It isn't even that serious. Calm down.

Shy Flatterer

11,850 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Magical Girl 50
BTW: how is rnessage fat because she feels a certain way? Sometimes those body image pictures are unavoidable. It doesn't mean she searches up the tags to feel good about herself. How rude of you. You'll fit in fine with the hormonal teenage tumblr community.

Invisible Gekko

there is much sass going on in this thread oh my

Shy Flatterer

11,850 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Magical Girl 50
II Hyubasa II
oLuneamour
II Hyubasa II
oLuneamour
II Hyubasa II
oLuneamour

Same for Facebook. lol

"I'm so done"
"Peasant"
"My sides"
"Can you not"

Lol, I thought this was done.
If you believe it does and believe what I say is wrong what's e point in trying to change my opinion.
Cause honestly this could go on forever.
You should just stop.
Your ideals don't help at all.
lol so you never seen " ill cut myself for blank on Facebook"?
I've seen like millions of those for ******** Justin Bieber alone.
Still I can't believe you sat there and wrote your whole life story.
It isn't even that serious. Calm down.

You know where they got the cut for Bieber pictures? Tumblr LOL. They were all from blogs. My whole life story? When did I write anything about myself? I have 130 + wpm this doesn't bother me at all.
At least if the cutting photo was posted on Facebook it would get taken off for having inappropriate content. Tumblr leaves everything on.
But whatever, guess I'm writing too much about myself right?
"Can u not? Be gone peasant"

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
its prince
      there is much sass going on in this thread oh my

I don't know what happened.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items