• Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User ImageUser ImageANDYADAMSıllıllı sǝʇɐןoɔoɥɔ ʎɹɹǝɥɔ ɟo ʇno ıllıllı
ARLIEANDREWADAMSANDYHi Everyone! <3
ANDYADAMSıllıllı ʎuɐdɯoɔ ʇǝǝʍs ʎɯ ıllıllı
ARLIEANDREWADAMSANDY Reese <3
ANDYADAMSıllıllı suoıʇɐɔoן ʎɯ ıllıllı
ARLIEANDREWADAMSANDY Reese's Dorm

ıllıllıANDY Andy's eyes widened when he saw big fat tears roll down Reese's face, he hurried to wipe the tears off his face. He was awfully worried until Reese picked up the keys and looked at them with obvious happiness in his eyes. Then the little guy punched him, which didn't really hurt, besides the fact that he was still holding the keys. One key was peeping between his knuckles and had scraped his arm. Small pearls of blood trailed down his bicep, but he didn't notice.
ıllıllıANDY "I love you Reese..." Andy said quietly. He accepted the hug, and held the cheerleader close. He could feel Reese shudder as he tried to stop crying, but they boys efforts were obviously unsuccessful. "Hey.. Want to go get some breakfast before class starts?" he asked quietly his brows raised.

Anxious Egg

User Image

xxxxxxxxxSuppose we were happy, suppose it was true.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAnd suppose there were cold nights.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBUT WE SOMEHOW MADE IT THROUGH

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯xAnd suppose that I'm nothing without youx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxTell me a secretxxxxxxxxI want itxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxTell me a storyxxxxxxxx I need itxxxxxxxx

Reese Andrew Gilligan: The Sweet Cheerleader

Reese sighed when Andy told him they could go anywhere Reese wanted to go. Reese was the worst at making decisions and could now not think of a single restaurant that was especially good at making breakfast. "We could, uh, go to... No, no... Um, you could just surprise me?" Reese offered with an awkward smile. He walked out to Andy's car with him happily, casually taking his hand, hoping he wouldn't deny it like he sometimes did when they were out in public.
                                                    There was no way Andy could ask Reese to move in with him and then not let them come out together. People were going to get suspicious of the gay cheerleader moving in with his friend the football jock and them not being at least a little gay together. Reese hoped Andy realized this as well. Mostly so he wouldn't have to point it out. He really didn't mind that Andy didn't want to be out. He completely understood why. Besides, their love was no one else's business.
                                                    "So where are we going?" Reese asked excitedly.

My eyes: I'm screaming for a sight of you

With: Andy
                                                    Ooc: Something else was written here; then I pressed edit and wrote the next post here accidentally. Carry on.

When The Beasts Play

Shy Shapeshifter

User Image

Hazel swallowed and nodded at the girl's response. She was glad that the other girl wasn't creeped out. She really needed to work on her social skills, but it was just so hard for her. She only really got better after knowing a person for a while. She was never really good with meeting strangers and trying to become friends with them. This was really going to be hard and with such a beautiful person too? She was doomed, she knew it. "Nice to meet you." She replied with a small smile, only letting the handshake last for a few moments. The last thing she needed was to have an inappropriately long handshake on top of everything.

Rubbing the back of her neck, Hazel glanced around the room. What to talk about? She just had to be this awkward didn't she? "So um... how long have you been dancing? You're really amazing." She tried to make conversation, despite the fact that the other girl probably wanted to get dressed and leave. She was holding the other up, wasn't she? "I can leave if you want... I don't know... you might want to get changed or dance in peace..." She trailed off, still ever the awkward one. She could head towards the pharmacy anyway, if the other wanted to be left alone.

- - - - Writing - Fiction // Writing - Poetry

location :: dance room - - with :: eriel - - wearing :: coming soon - -

Distinct Businesswoman

User ImageUser Image

"Been dancing for years so I'd hope I'd be good after all the practice." She laughed a bit. "You can hang around if you want. I don't mind, but I'm done now." Shrugging a bit she walked over to her bag. She didn't care who saw her in her leotard, even less so when it was another girl. She was comfortable with her body and as far as she was concerned anyone who wanted to be her friend should be comfortable about it too. Being a performer meant there had been many times that she had to change costumes among her fellow actors, male or female, so she learned to get over the shame or embarrassment that came with bare skin. However she felt as though it would be odd to start stripping right then and there. The last thing Eriel wanted was to make Hazel feel awkward.

She pulled out her sweater and pulled it on along with her jeans. Trading her slippers for heels, she shouldered her bag. "So, um, what are you doing for lunch." Though Eriel may be awkward when it came to socializing with peers she had enough self confidence to try and be sociable when she wanted to.

Shy Shapeshifter

User Image

The first thing Omar did when he woke up in his modest apartment was yoga. He may not have been one for structure and routine, but yoga definitely was a daily thing for him. He always found it to be a relaxing way to start off the morning, especially with a sunrise. It was such a beautiful site, it only added for his appreciation of his surroundings. He felt bad for those that weren't able to witness such a thing or took the earth for granted. The trees, the sun, the moon, it was all so breath-taking to him.

Once he was done with his morning yoga, the thirty year old made breakfast. A whole-hearted vegetarian breakfast of a veggie breakfast burrito and fruit salad. Sometimes people thought he over did it on his nature and healthy lifestyle, but he didn't. He believed in taking care of one's body, so he did. He watched what he put in and out of his body. That being said, he definitely wasn't going to judge or jump down anyone's throat that felt differently. He could never judge a person of their actions in such a manner, unless it came down to a person that hurt other people. No matter how he looked at it, that was not good in any form.

After his meal, Omar took a short shower and got dressed. It was Saturday, so there wasn't anywhere else he would rather be than in his art studio at the academy. If it wasn't looking over his student's work, it was working on a piece of his own. It was definitely how he usually spent his free-time. It was either that or watching over his two nephews as his sister wasn't quite able to. He understood, the two twin teens could be a handful. They were just so energetic and passionate about dance. Omar wanted them to go to the academy, but they weren't yet sure about it. They promised next year, if they could get in they would attend. Omar had no doubt in his mind of the two's talent, so he was definitely looking forward to seeing them there. Until then, he made sure they and their mother were doing fine and eating healthily.

Not too much time passed and Omar was walking up to the academy. He didn't care how far he lived from academy, he would rather walk - thankfully, he did live fairly close so it wasn't that big of a deal. He hiked his messenger bag filled with his supplies up on his shoulder as he made his way to the art studio. Unfortunately, it was empty. He always loved it when his students came in on the weekend and worked on pieces as he did the same. It was nice and he loved to see what was in their creative minds. It was alright, though. Painting alone would be fine as well. He set his bag down and pulled out an easel and different colors and types of paint and everything else he thought he could use. Before taking a seat, he went over to the quite ancient record player and put some soul on. What better music to paint to? Once he had it just right, he sat right on down and got to what he loved most. Creating beauty.

- - - - Painting // Sculpture // Photography - - Teacher

location :: art studio - - with :: no one - - wearing :: coming soon - -

jonezy98's Waifu

Kawaii Fatcat

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
ARLIEANDREWADAMSANDYHi Everyone! <3
ARLIEANDREWADAMSANDY Reese's Dorm

ıllıllıANDY Andy watched as the painless wound was taken care of. He couldn't help but laugh as he imagined Reese as a nurse. He could picture the blue outfit, and him snapping gloves on. Maybe Reese would be a doctor someday, who knew? Andy liked to watch Reese's facial features change as he made contact with his arm. The changes were so adorable to watch.
ıllıllıANDY "We can go anywhere you want." Andy said in response to Reese. He walked to the door, and opened it motioning for Reese to go before him. He planned on driving to a cute cafe near by, but was openly accepting any new ideas.

Anxious Egg

User Image

Reese sighed when Andy told him they could go anywhere Reese wanted to go. Reese was the worst at making decisions and could now not think of a single restaurant that was especially good at making breakfast. "We could, uh, go to... No, no... Um, you could just surprise me?" Reese offered with an awkward smile. He walked out to Andy's car with him happily, casually taking his hand, hoping he wouldn't deny it like he sometimes did when they were out in public.
                                                    There was no way Andy could ask Reese to move in with him and then not let them come out together. People were going to get suspicious of the gay cheerleader moving in with his friend the football jock and them not being at least a little gay together. Reese hoped Andy realized this as well. Mostly so he wouldn't have to point it out. He really didn't mind that Andy didn't want to be out. He completely understood why. Besides, their love was no one else's business.
                                                    "So where are we going?" Reese asked excitedly.

Ooc: Wow so I'm stupid and accidentally pressed edit on my previous post >.<

When The Beasts Play
                              User Image

x
                              xxxxxx
                              ιт'ѕ only love. ιт'ѕ only paιn. ιт'ѕ only ғear.
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxтнaт rυnѕ тнroυgн мy veιnѕ
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxιт'ѕ all тнe тнιngѕ yoυ can'т eхplaιn

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Soren looked down at the astrolabe in its box thoughtfully. “You know we probably could… So long as we used a soft wood and oiled it. It might be easier to use than the brass one which is a bit too easy to move, a wooden one would have more friction to stay still.” He said, nodding and grinning, partially to himself since the idea of building an astrolabe amused him like a new toy would’ve entertained a child. Soren was very much like a tall and intelligent child and just as awkward and uncertain as one. He looked up at Clyde to only then see the scar he was being shown, eyes widening in something between concern and fascination.

Oh, that must’ve been terrible.” He said, voicing his thoughts aloud as he dropped his fork and reached out, taking hold of the younger man’s hand and gently pushing his palm and fingers back into full extension. He rarely spoke of it simply because he rarely spoke about himself, but Soren was in fact a biomedical engineer. He had a very extensive knowledge of human medicine and as an engineer anatomy was one of his preferred topics. “You’re lucky though, it went between the bone and the flexor and extensor tendons. I bet you had some synovitis though, it must’ve been awful healing.” He said, turning the boy’s hand around to see the other side of the scar without much concern to how he might be dragging Clyde across the table, only noticing after he had done it. He laughed awkwardly and let the boy go. “Sorry, sorry. I get distracted, distracted.” He said with a disregarding wave of his hand and a tic for good measure.

As he had a habit of doing when he felt flustered, Soren pushed his hair back, feeling as if it looked as unruly as he felt in that moment and trying to force a composure of the mind if his appearance at least was composed. He grinned at the boy with an expression reminiscent of a dog who knew it had done wrong and was trying to charm its way back into good graces. A sad attempt since Soren could only be charming when he was confident and not at all trying to be, generally only when chasing a train of thought or working through a problem like the one Clyde had given him. Rare occasions when around other people. “Well, yes. If I impress you I can get you to bring me more good questions and help me occasionally, if nothing else.” A partial truth. Mostly, Soren just liked Clyde and felt the need to give him a reason to not forget about the physics teacher entirely once his report was done and handed in.

He pulled another face at the thought of his classroom smelling like old, moth treated books. “If you’re going to be bringing lots of smelly books into my room then I’m enlisting you to help me light fires and make pickle light bulbs so it smells like science after you leave.” Soren said with a lopsided grin, rather proud of his science joke that only he would likely understand. But the idea of Clyde visiting him more often sat very well with him. It was downright exciting, though getting him to admit that would’ve been like pulling teeth.

Finishing most of his food Soren looked around the cafeteria and only just seemed to notice the increased frequency of glances in their direction, mostly at the novelty of a student and a reclusive teacher sitting and eating lunch. Having very stark memories of what it was to be a student with brash, juvenile peers, Soren smiled sheepishly and nodded towards the cafeteria doors. “If you’re done you can go ahead to whatever you had planned next. Sorry to keep you detained so long, I’m like a dog with a bone I’m afraid. I can clean up after us if you like.” Soren said politely, fearing that he had perhaps overstayed his welcome. He had done that several times since despite having made the mistake several times, he never knew quite where that line was when he crossed it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxx

тнaт мaĸes υѕ нυмan xxx
                              ѕoren ғιeld xxx
                              x
                              x
                              x
                              x
                              x

sciences professor
                              physics & engineering
                              with: clyde
                              where: cafeteria

Ruthless Lunatic

User Image

the gymnast kristopher mckinny
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxand the lovely rebekah grace

Kristopher woke up to a buddle of energy moving around on the bed with him, blinking at first he sat up rubbing his face one handed capturing the toddler with the other "Hey baby cakes" he told her kissing her check "How is mommy's little angel today?" he looked at the bed bedside him but knew it was empty his lover having already gone to the school. That was fine with Kristopher though, he did not have to be there near as often due to him doing mostly independent study in order to be with their princess as much as possible.

She snuggled into him and that was what made his day, anytime a quick hug and the whole world was better. He may never go to the olympics again, he could pull a muscle tomorrow and never be able to preform again but she would always be his baby. He knew that even if the worse came to be and something happened between him and Mal he would still get to see his Rebekah Grace. He loved Malachi to death, and the little girl was his princess so yes he would give his metals away for them.

He stood up and moved her to his hip before saying "Lets get us a bite to eat, then go find that daddy of yours." Kristopher hoped the man had grabbed something healthy on the way out of the house, it would do no good to eat junk. "So Miss Rebekah Grace what shall we have for breakfast?" He slipped her into a high chair as he looked around the kitchen "Banana smoothie?" He looked at her and she said "Yeah!!!" Quickly he gave her a nod before putting that, kelp and abunch of healthy things most people would not touch let alone eat into the blender and turning it on while he gave her the rest of the banana.

Pouring the smoothies into three strawed cups, one he slipped into the diaper bag for Malachi, the man was not getting away with not drinking it this morning, The smoothies were very healthy and an important part of a diet. He dressed himself around drinking his smoothie before taking hers and dressing her. "More mommy!" she had ordered him as he took the smoothie but he had ignored the order. He always pretended not to hear things that had no please at the end.

As soon as cloths were on there was a "Please more mommy?" from the toddler and he smiled "Course baby." he quickly topped his smoothie off and filled her smaller cup again before putting her in a baby pack and jogging to the school, she giggled the whole time he did so just chattering away.

As he reached the cafiteria of the school where he knew he would find Malachi he saw him talking to a new teacher, one in his part of the school, he had caught glimses of her but never actually met her before. as he walked closer he heard her say something about wanting his autograph. That made his eyes go cold and if it was not for the squel of "Daddy! look mommy its daddy!" from the baby pack he would of turned around and not gotten any closer, but he let out a sigh, "Yup there is daddy."

Giving the lady the cold shoulder he looked at Malachi and pulled the smoothie out of the bag "You forgot this." he handed it to him before giving Malachi a quick peck on the lips. He knew if the girl really was more then just an avid fan she would know he went to school here, he had been since he was sixteen after all it was not a secret. Some teacher... He was glad he had the other martial arts teacher, the one who only took the upper students as he was getting ready to retire.

Rebekah Grace Tropher's Outfit Rebekah Grace's Outfit Baby Packxxxxx

jonezy98's Waifu

Kawaii Fatcat

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
ARLIEANDREWADAMSANDYshort posts... so sorry..
ARLIEANDREWADAMSANDY Small cafe entitled the Cafe de Lune

ıllıllıANDY Andy nodded and allowed Reese to take his hand. He had become a little stiff when Reese's fingers intertwined with his. He didn't shake Reese's public touch like usual. If he was going to have this kid move in with him, he had better get used to people seeing them touch. No one knew he was into the same sex, but if they were all to find out at once, he would want Reese there with him when it happened. He had no clue what he would do otherwise.
ıllıllıANDY Andy unlocked his car with the key chain clicker, and opened Reese's door, before he went around and got in the driver's seat. "You said to surprise you." He laughed as he backed out of the parking lot, and began to drive. The cafe was maybe twenty minutes away, and little conversation was made. Andy was still too asleep for serious discussion. He pulled into the Cafe de Lune's parking lot. The cafe was painted a beautiful sky blue and had a woman sitting on a crescent moon painted on one of the sides. Smells of sweet strawberries and cream wafted throughout the lot.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
┏━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━┓
x Malachi Roseberg x
x History & Literature x
Where: The cafeteriaxxWith: Arial, Kris, and my princessxxDoing: Talking and having lunchxxWearing: Weekend
┗━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━┛

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mal shrugged and responded, "It was for the best. She used to run off whenever the urge took her, never told me where she was going or when she'd be back. I'm pretty sure the police in our old town in Jersey had a file cabinet devoted solely to the missing person reports I filed on her...." Though after awhile, Malachi hadn't bothered. That had been shortly before Nadine had revealed she was pregnant and Mal had flat out told her if she took off again without telling him, he was leaving and taking their child with him. She was more than welcome to go trip-trotting all over the world but she was not taking their daughter with her. What if something happened and he never saw Rebekah again? He shuddered at the thought.

Mal found himself laughing right along with Arial as she took the phone and peered at the picture. "No need to apologize," he said with a grin, "My princess tends to have that effect on people." He tucked the phone back into his shirt pocket. When Arial mentioned wanting an autograph Mal said, "You might want to be careful about that...Kris isn't all that crazy about having paper shoved in his face." If it was a little kid or something like that, Kris was normally happy to sign, but otherwise he was somewhat sketchy on autographs. He'd been drifting more and more away from the spotlight lately, Mal had noticed, in favour of taking care of their daughter. It was something that had Mal slightly worried - he really hoped he wasn't making Kris feel as if he had to give up his dream to take care of Rebekah.

Oh, speak of the devil, he thought as a familiar little voice called across the dining hall. Mal turned and glanced over his shoulder, spotting Kris and Rebekah. He tried not to look disapproving as Kris gave Arial the cold shoulder and took the smoothie from Kris. "Thought I was getting out of it this morning," Mal said with a half-smile. He really didn't like smoothies - it was a texture thing, not so much a taste thing - but Kris insisted. he reached up and took Rebekah from Kris, giving the girl a kiss on the top of her head as she giggled and latched her little arms around his neck. Mal smiled and ruffled her curly hair as he pushed out a chair for Kris and joked, "Have a seat, stay awhile...Kris, this is Arial. She's going to be taking over the martial arts classes." Though with Kris doing mostly independent study these days, he didn't think that they'd cross paths all that often.

OoC: ....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jasmine9689

Panda Sea

Anxious Egg

User Image

Reese smiled when Andy didn't let go of his hand. Andy did understand that he had no choice in people knowing and he was kind of glad. Reese was completely fine with the little bit of conversation they had. It was still early. He loved the weather out: sun shining brightly, it wasn't too hot but not cold. Perfect. Reese rolled his eyes when Andy said it was a surprise. He actually hated surprises but sighed. The car ride did feel like forever though.

When they pulled into the parking lot of a pretty little cafe, Reese gasped. He remembered coming here a few times as a little kid with his parents.
                                                    "Perfect choice." He said happily, taking a deep breath of the sweet smelling air. They were given a small booth in the corner and Reese sat across from Andy, taking the menu from their waitress gratefully. He hadn't realized how hungry he was until smelling the sweet scents coming from the kitchen a few feet away."What do you think you're going to get?" Reese asked, looking at Andy over the top of the menu.

Ooc:

When The Beasts Play

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
┏━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━┓
x вιαиcα αʟvαяєz x
x Fashion Design x
Where: Art Room xxWith: OmarxxDoing: Offering free foodxxWearing: Weekend II
┗━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━┛

Well, today had been productive so far. Bianca had managed to get the suit for her brother done, carefully folding the suitjacket, trousers, and vest into a giftbox so that she could mail it to Arturo in time for his birthday. After carefully wrapping the package in heavy wrapping paper and writing her brother's address, Bianca walked down to the school's main office and asked the secretary to drop it in the post for her. The woman was always so accommodating, one of the many things Bianca loved about the school. After she'd finished her brother's birthday gift, Bianca had made her way to the library. Her homework took much longer than finishing the suit had - Bianca never did have patience for bookwork. By the time she got her homework done, it was already lunchtime. She debated heading for the dining hall, then decided that she was in the mood for something much spicier than the dining hall would have.

There was a little market near the school so Bianca walked down there, returning after a little while with a canvas bag stuffed with groceries. She made her way to the kitchen classrooms where the culinary arts classes were held. Before too long, the smell of peppers and other ingredients filled the air as Bianca cooked, a vegetarian paella recipe that her Spain-born grandmother had taught her when she was little. The recipe had initially called for pork, but Bianca had found that it was just as good when you made it meatless (especially after adding a nice amount of spice to give it extra flavour). Once she'd finished cooking Bianca discovered, rather to her non-surprise, that she'd made far too much for just herself to eat. Oh well; there was an easy way to remedy that. Who didn't appreciate free food?

Bianca wrapped up the paella and headed out to find someone with whom she could share the fruits of her labors. Most of the classrooms seemed to be empty - that was disappointing. Where was everyone? Did no one have a project to work on? She was starting to wonder if she should just go back to the culinary classroom to eat alone. However, when she got near the art classrooms she heard soul music and grinned. Omar was up and around, awesome! They were both vegetarians and Bianca was sure he'd appreciate the offer of lunch.

"Good morning!" she greeted the man as she stepped into his classroom, "Have you eaten lunch yet? I made paella and I made a little too much..."

OoC: ....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CertifiedCreeper

Lucky Wrangler

User Image
                                                Clyde Kendrik || Classical Studies ♦ Literature ♦ Foreign Languages

"Man, I... I think that'd work." Clyde mused, scratching at the stubble on his chin as he considered the man's idea for an oiled wooden astrolabe. It rather appealed to him -- as much as he liked the glimmer of the brass metal, and the cool feel of it in his hands, he'd always preferred the warmth an familiarity of wood. It would be a lot lighter, certainly, which would do well to cut down on the load he lugged back and forth between school and his shared apartment. He could almost imagine holding this thing already, running his hands over the polished grain and --

Whoa. Speaking of hands -- when had Mr. Field started holding his? Clyde turned distractedly to watch the teacher spread apart his fingers, the white circle of his scar becoming more visible when the skin was stretched out.

"Uh... yeah. Doctor said something like that."

Biology and contemporary medicine were hardly his area of expertise either, but that wasn't necessarily the reason for the uncertain waver in his voice. That was just there because... well, because. Because Mr. Field.

Clyde felt a little hot under the collar by the time the man dropped his hand with an apology, which was altogether pretty stupid because... come on, all he had done was give his well-informed opinion about Clyde's old war injuries. That didn't really suggest any other agenda in the slightest sense, and that realization left the student kicking himself for letting his mind get away from him.

"Well, alright, I'm impressed." He grinned sheepishly, watching the man fidget with his hair. "I don't know if I would have considered... pickle batteries to be representative of, err, science smell, but... I can live with that." What were pickle batteries, anyway? Batteries? Made out of pickles? He briefly imagined baby dill pickles stuffed into the battery slot on a TV remote, dripping brine and getting all over the couch. That didn't sound like a particularly good idea, but if Mr. Field was into pickle batteries, well... he could pickle Clyde's batteries any day.

Okay. Ahem. Moving on now.

"I guess I gotta work out the rest of this report." He shrugged, partially disappointed that he didn't have any other excuse to stick around the physics teacher, but also sort of relieved at the opportunity to... go get some fresh air. And he wasn't lying, anyway. The report had better get done, and he didn't want to waste the work he'd just done with Mr. Field's help.

Standing up and sliding his tray off the table, he hovered there for a few uncertain seconds, before giving the man a hopeful look.

"Maybe I can... show it to you when I'm done, the report? I'll probably make some sort of mistake with all the values, and.... well, you don't have to or anything. I mean, it's not for any of your classes, so... I don't want to waste your time, or... yeah."
Arial May Darrah ๑ Athletics:Martial arts Where: Cafeteria. With: Mal________

Arial nodded towards Mal, understanding where he was coming from when it came to his daughter, as she dabbed her lips with a napkin. "I'm sorry that you had to go through that. Must have been terrible. You did the right thing though." She wasn't too sure if Mal would care what she thought but she hoped he wouldn't get offended.

She hoped she was never in a situation like that. Arial loved children but wasn't completely sure if she wanted to have any. They were a lot of work. It was so much easier to help others with their children and then be able to hand them back over. Some people might think that is not the nicest thing in the world to think but she really didn't care. Arial really didn't care what people thought of her anymore.

She giggled and smirked.
"Well of course she has that effect, she is beautiful..." Arial was going to say something else but she saw a 'familiar' face. It was Kris. She noticed the cold and annoyed demeanor that he had when he heard her bring up an autograph. Arial hadn't been super serious about it. She was more or less being nice. She too had been in the 'spotlight' with the classes she had taught around the world, all the magazines she had been in and television shows she had done. She was never under as much scrutiny and such, compared to Kris, but she hadn't gotten so jaded about it.

Arial smiled brightly as she recognized the beautiful little girl that Kris had with him. She giggled at how absolutely ADORABLE she was when she called for her Daddy. Kris was giving her the cold shoulder, which didn't bother her much, but two could play at that game.
"Oh my! She is so much cuter in person, Mal." Arial proclaimed. She smiled at Mal and gave a little wave to Rebekah. "Hi there, sweety."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff