Interest Counter

Joining 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 10 ]
Not joining 0.17142857142857 17.1% [ 6 ]
Still considering 0.54285714285714 54.3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Lucky Wrangler

User Image
                                                Clyde Kendrik || Classical Studies ♦ Literature ♦ Foreign Languages

Clyde gave the man a sheepish shrug, reaching for one of the small packets of salt he'd brought along and sprinkling the contents over his fries. A second packet soon followed, making the particularities of the boy's palate quite obvious. Not that there was anything mysterious about it -- salt, meat and sugar, those were a few of Clyde's favorite things.

"Aw, well. It's not really all that impressive, what I do. I don't think it is. I mean, I think other people think it is, because they can't do it. Read latin and know the first twenty popes by heart and that sort of thing. But it's not like they want to. I don't have much competition, see. I'm also not doing anything, you know, particularly useful." He looked sideways to the drawing and the wooden box that held the device which had started this whole adventure, tapping the corner of it with one calloused finger.

"There's an app for that."

He had the sense that Mr. Field was going to say something else -- but he held his hand up for silence before he did so. Shrugging again, he offered the man a rarely easy-going smile. Based on the way the older man had brushed off Clyde's enthusiasm about his own impressive accomplishments, he had a feeling that Mr. Field would understand his desire to leave the whole 'aren't you a clever little boy' issue behind.

"I, err, hope you don't think I'm trying to be ungrateful or anything. I'm just, err, not really here for praise. It's just... come on, isn't it just cool?" He gestured at the astrolabe drawing again. And, in case Mr. Field was having any doubts, he finished off with a confident nod.

"I think it's pretty damn cool."

Then, blissfully, they were off the subject of Clyde's apparent ambition and respectability, whispering instead about Mr. Roseberg. He'd had no idea that the man would be so shocked by this sort of revelation, and he wasn't sure how he felt about it. Did Mr. Field think it was wrong? Was that why he'd asked if it was normal for students and teachers to have lunch together? Was he, well, pointedly avoiding some sort of association that could be misinterpreted by the rest of the faculty?

"Yeah, well -- yeah." He shrugged, uncertain this time. "I think they live together, or something. He's got a daughter and... I've seen them together a couple times. I mean, I spend a lot of time around here, even later in the evenings and such, so I can't really help but notice."

He certainly didn't go out of his way to look or anything like that. And he definitely wasn't a little bit jealous. Nope. Not at all. Certainly not.

Arial May Darrah ๑ Athletics:Martial arts Where: Cafeteria. With: Mal________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Arial smirked when Mal tried to go along with her little joke and popped the little tomato into his mouth. She stuck the tiny tip of her tongue out at him, before taking his hand. She made sure to shake his hand firmly, not enough to hurt him, but enough to let him know that she was tiny but mighty. Her eye locked on his during the shake. She slowly let his hand go and chuckled softly. "Yes...A dragon, wizard accountant. He is very talented at what he does. He manages your finances while throwing fireballs and flying around pilaging villages...for more money...to account for..." Arial realized she was sounding weirder and weirder, so she shut up as he spoke. Her cheek turned a little more red and she put some more food into her mouth.

Slowly she took a drink, swallowing the delicious salad and soda down, before clearing her throat to answer his question.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Arial. I'm the new Martial Arts teacher. This is my first teaching job at an Official school for me. I have taught people around the world. Mostly martial arts but general fitness and athletics as well." She watched as Mal's attention was drawn elsewhere. She slowly turned her attention towards the two men that Mal was looking at. She blinked a few times, having NO clue who they were, and tilted her head slightly.]/color] "Are those other teachers? Or is one a teacher and another a student?"

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
┏━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━┓
x Malachi Roseberg x
x History & Literature x
Where: The cafeteriaxxWith: ArialxxDoing: Talking and having lunchxxWearing: Weekend
┗━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━┛

Malachi laughed quietly as Arial tried to keep up the story, though it somewhat fell apart and she eventually let it go. She had quite the imagination, he thought. She and Rebekah would have gotten along quite well. His little daughter always seemed to be making up this or that outlandish story, like the time she'd tried to tell Kris that the three of them were going to drive a car to the moon for their summer vacation. Her handshake was firm, strength underlying the small appendage and adding credence to Mal's guess that she was a teacher in the athletics department.

"I'd wondered who was going to be taking over the martial arts classes," Mal commented. The prior teacher had retired to spend his sundown years with his wife and children. It had been sad to see him go, but he had been a good teacher and he deserved to spend his golden years the way he wanted. Kris had mentioned the newest martial arts teacher being a tiny little thing. He hadn't been kidding; Mal had a feeling he was a good foot taller than Arial was. "Sounds fascinating," Mal said as Arial explained her teaching background, "You'll enjoy teaching here, I'm sure of it. Rosenwald was actually by second teaching job - I left my prior teaching post shortly after I got married." Nadine had hated living in New Jersey so to appease her, Mal had left his job at a private school there after just three years and had instead come to Rosenwald, where he had been teaching for the past five years. He never intended to leave the academy.

Another look was cast over his shoulder when Arial asked about Clyde and Soren. "Well, the one in the business attire is Soren Field - he teaches here, I believe physics and engineering. I'm afraid I don't know him all that well. Bit of a shy one. The other one is Clyde Kendrik. He's a student, classical studies. I have him in a few of my classes; he's a nice young man, very smart, very dedicated to his work." Clyde and Soren seemed to be discussing something and Malachi wondered briefly if it might have had something to do with the wooden box that say on the table between the two of them. He remembered Clyde having it this morning, when he'd been talking to the student in his office about presenting his paper. What was in it? Mal's natural curiosity was piqued, he would admit. However, Clyde had not brought the box up to him and therefore it was probably none of his business. Malachi was curious, but he was not nosy. He detested people who gossiped, having grown up with a mother and grandmother that gossiped incessantly about the neighbors, whether the rumors that they perpetuated were true or not, negative or positive.

OoC: ....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Arial May Darrah ๑ Athletics:Martial arts________

Arial nodded and polished off the remaining stragglers of her salad. It was delicious! She smile warmly when Mal said she would enjoy teaching here. "I really hope this works out. I have been looking forward to it since I got asked. I have been wanting something more permanent and grounded. Flying all over the world can be tiresome." Arial chuckled and looked down at her empty plate. "I am just going to have to get used to staying in one place. Also, I will have to make some friends..." Arial looked up at Mal with a small smile but her eyes betrayed her true feelings. There was a sadness contained in them from years of abuse and lack of companionship. She frowned ever so slightly when he mentioned that he was married. All the nice looking guys are either married or gay...just my luck....go figure.

Her eyes scanned Mal again, this time a little more thoroughly. She blinked in confusion when she noticed his lack of a wedding ring. "You said you were married...but...you don't wear a wedding ring. If I might be so bold...Why is that?" She wasn't asking to be a pest, she was honestly curious. She wanted to know more about the handsome stranger who had decided to talk to her. Mal was certainly interesting and her curiosity was getting the better of her.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
┏━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━┓
x Malachi Roseberg x
x History & Literature x
Where: The cafeteriaxxWith: ArialxxDoing: Talking and having lunchxxWearing: Weekend
┗━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━┛

"I know how that can be," Malachi said, "When I was younger, I loved to travel. I could be in Budapest one day, Helsinki the next, God only knew where the day after that. That's how I met Nadine; we were both traveling through Italy, and then we met up again in Switzerland a month later, and again in Israel two weeks after that." It was Fate that they kept running into one another, they'd decided. Three months after their chance encounter in Israel, they had married in Greece. Mal's attention drifted for a few moments before being brought back to the table by Arial's question.

His gaze dropped down to his ring finger, the lack of a wedding band rather obvious to anyone that was looking for one. One side of his mouth drew up in a rueful half-smile when Arial asked about it. He'd been wondering when that question was going to come up. "My wife and I divorced about two years ago," he responded, "Shortly after our daughter was born. She wanted to keep traveling, I wanted to settle down and raise Rebekah somewhere stable." He shrugged and waved a hand dismissively, as if he were waving the entire situation off. Truth be told, it still stung to think about it. Nadine had walked away from Rebekah and left them both alone. She'd left without a word, had never been back to see her daughter. There was a reason Rebekah called Kris mama - she had no idea who her actual mother was. At first, Mal had been holding out hope that Nadine would have a change of heart and come back, at least so his little girl would know her mother. Now, however, after two years, any attempts by his ex to contact him would be ignored. She'd had her chance; she was dead to him now.

"I suppose it was a blessing in disguise, really," Malachi said as he finished off his lunch and set the empty tray to the side, "If she'd never left I never would've met my boyfriend, Kris." Mal fished his phone from his pocket and pulled up a picture of Kris and Rebekah, taken just the prior summer after Kris's silver medal winning performance at the Olympics. Rebekah was sitting on Kris's shoulders, the two year old wearing his medal around her neck. "You might recognize him," Mal added with a slight grin as he handed the phone over to Arial. Kris was an athletics student at Rosenberg, after all, there for both gymnastics and martial arts.

OoC: ....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                              User Image

x
                              xxxxxx
                              ιт'ѕ only love. ιт'ѕ only paιn. ιт'ѕ only ғear.
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxтнaт rυnѕ тнroυgн мy veιnѕ
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxιт'ѕ all тнe тнιngѕ yoυ can'т eхplaιn

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Though it was generally difficult for Soren to empathize with others he could do so here, since he was quickly coming to understand that Clyde felt the same way about praise as he did. Knowing why it was he didn’t care for it, he couldn’t help but wonder what had lead Clyde to have such a similar reaction. Regardless, he still wouldn’t take it back; Soren had very little knowledge of other ways to communicate how he felt about the other boy then being hazardously direct. If only others showed such lack of tact, the world would’ve been much simpler for Soren to interpret.

He grinned lopsidedly and a little sheepishly with an awkward laugh between his teeth. “It is pretty cool.” He agreed, but more so on the topic which Clyde had presented him with. “Generally my students only come to me with questions about velocity or force equations, not much more than raw data and very little real world application. Let alone historical applications.” Soren said, reaching for the box since his fascination with the astrolabe was hardly stemmed. The devices could be used for hundreds of different things for an inventive mind and Soren happened to have such a mind that was idle and bored with the simplistic nature of teaching high school and undergraduate aged students.

He pushed his food out of the way so that he might set the astrolabe on the table in front of them, turning the rete gently and watching as it moved, telling not only the time of day but the time of the year, the position of the earth in relation to the sun and stars, the cycle of the moon. Soren was sad to see it go, honestly.

You know, it would be pretty fun to build one of these. I’m not incredibly artistic though, so it wouldn’t be as good looking as this…” He said thoughtfully before shaking his head. “Oh, no, I don’t have any of the equipment I’d need. They don’t allow me in the machine shop anymore after I started a little fire, even though I told them it was under control.” Soren said, looking over at Clyde and suddenly worrying that this would make him seem an altogether unpleasant or dangerous person. “I mean, I’m not some madman who was in there setting fires and had a legitimate need for it, I just have a hard time explaining things when people are angry at me.” Anxiety was a surefire way to send repressed tics bubbling to the surface and no one took him seriously when he was repeating himself like a damned parakeet.

You’re not eating lunch with a pyromaniac, I swear.” Soren said with a tremulous laugh, blunt honesty coming forward in perhaps a tic or perhaps his propensity to babble. “I’m trying very hard to impress you and I feel like that is suddenly going swiftly downhill.” He said with another awkward, shaken laugh before straightening and straightening his shirt that had already been straight, placing the astrolabe delicately back into the box. He was more than happy for a change of topic, and quite honestly the novel information about Soren’s colleague surprised him, even though he surmised it shouldn’t have. People did have lives outside of work after all, not everyone was like Soren.

He shrugged with a graceful roll of his shoulders. “I suppose that’s what I get for burying my nose in my work and never taking the time to talk to anyone. I’ve never understood the need to know about other people’s lives, but maybe that’s what you’re supposed to do.” Perhaps that was what was meant by understanding someone. No one ever tried to look into Soren’s life and he didn’t permit much of a view, either. Perhaps that was the flaw? Or just one of many. He shook his head, digressing from his moment of spoken speculation. “I also keep late hours here, so you’re more than welcome to study in my classroom or office. I’ve never found the school library a place that is conducive to thought; it smells funny.” He said, making a face as he recalled the scent.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxx

тнaт мaĸes υѕ нυмan xxx
                              ѕoren ғιeld xxx
                              x
                              x
                              x
                              x
                              x

sciences professor
                              physics & engineering
                              with: clyde
                              where: cafeteria

Quinsareth's Husband

Rampaging Sex Symbol

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
      User Image
      User Image
                      xxx★ ) HOLD IT TOGETHER
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      xxx Birds of a feather.
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↷ NOTHING BUT LIES AND CROOKED WINGS.
                      xxxx I have the answer.
                      ( Spreading the cancer )xxxxxxxxx( Spreading the cancer )
                      xxxxxxxx██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

hallway - near library elijah exhausted outfit

Amelia was close to the library as a voice caught her attention. She turned her head to see Elijah just down the hall. She smiled towards him. He was a friend to say the least. They talked on a regular basis, and Elijah seemed fairly good at pushing back against her natural defenses. "Good morning Eli," she said a small smile gracing her lips. He must of been going to practice soon. Singing was something she was terrible at. Like nails against a chalkboard, or at least that is what she thought. Besides, she wasn't very good with staying on beat. Which made music and dance something that she just was not talented at. Though, she didn't care too much. She had her photography to keep her happy.

"What are you up to today?" she asked. Stepping to the side of hall, Amelia let a few students pass by her. Leaning against a pillar that sat in the hall. She cleared her throat a small bit and looked over Elijah. "Guessing going to practice. Wish I could sing, but I'm just not that good," she would sing in the shower on occasion. When she knew she was alone and no other student would come in the showering area of the dormitory. Even then it was for only short moments. Nothing for then a few words and then she went back to singing in her head. She would stick to the things she was already good at. Instead of learning something new.

"You going to try out for any of the musicals this year? Would be interesting to do I think," she liked watching them. Often times she would be snapping pictures or helping with the recording process. In the end make discs of photos for the students that were part of the play. They would get it at the cast party when the celebrated a successful show. But, it would all depend on what Elijah wanted to do in the end. To get into that part of music, or just stick to what he did know. "But anyways...." Amelia pressed her lips together. She was a bit bad with keeping conversations at times. It all had to do with keeping people at an arm's length away. But, Elijah made good on keeping them going at least most of the time. "You want lunch later? I was going to make something in the kitchen when they open for students later. Better then the cafeteria food."

The cooks that served the food at school were good. But, they made food in bulk. It wouldn't has as much flavor as something that was made for only a few people. Amelia took her time on cooking and took pride on making things that were good. "I can always use constructive criticism on what I make, so what do you say?"

{[ it was good. sorry I've been slow on posts. holiday stuff ]}

photography culinary arts graphic designxxxxxx

Lucky Wrangler

User Image
                                                Clyde Kendrik || Classical Studies ♦ Literature ♦ Foreign Languages

Clyde watched the man's fingers toy with the moving parts of the astrolabe, feeling partly glad that someone was as fascinated by the outdated old thing as he was, and... partly daydreaming about things he really shouldn't be daydreaming about. Especially not right now.

To distract himself, he jumped fervently on Mr. Field's suggestion of building another.

"I was thinking about that! I mean, before I bought the replica, I was trying to figure out if I could just build one. But, err, I guess it was a little out of my league. I mean, I'm good with tools and stuff, I work construction with my uncle. We do a little cabinetry too, and that's a little more detailed but... it's nothing compared to this. I've done a bit of metalwork before, but nothing this fine. Probably done finer stuff in wood -- I've kind of been messing around with, like, carving and stuff. But you can't build an astrolabe out of wood... can you?"

He scratched at the back of his neck thoughtfully, listening to the man tell his story about the fire before breaking out into a grin.

"Aw, that was you? I heard about that." The man's laugh, in response, sounded a little awkward, so Clyde waved the issue off as if it was some sort of annoying insect.

"They were probably just worried you'd set the students' projects on fire. I've done stupid things in the shop all my life. Here, look -- "

He held out his hand, where a faint white scar sat just below the area where his middle and index fingers met. He flipped his hand around to show another one on the other side, making it quite clear that something had been driven the whole way through at one point in his construction career.

"Wish I could say I was researching the Crucifixion, but... it was just a stupid nail gun accident."

Not that nailing his hand would have been a smart way to research the death of Jesus Christ. Just -- yeah, okay. Forget he ever said that.

"You're... trying to impress me?" He laughed instead, not at all sure how to interpret that. Why would a teacher feel any particular need to impress a student -- especially one who wasn't even in any of his classes? It wasn't like Mr. Field needed to earn Clyde's respect to make him shut up during lectures, or something like that. Although regardless of whether it made any sense or not, Clyde was pretty damn sure that he was thoroughly impressed by Mr. Field already. He was intelligent, handsome, and... honestly, if a little bit odd. Clyde didn't mind odd. Clyde found it sort of... cute.

Then he mentioned something about the library smelling funny, and Clyde gave him an incredulous look.

"Okay, that was the only un-impressive thing you've said so far. It smells like books. I like how it smells. But I won't take it against you -- I'll just make you pay by taking you up on your offer and crashing in your office. Then it'll smell like books too."

He tossed the older man a casual wink, his facial features lit up in something like a smirk as he bit down on his waiting burger.

Arial May Darrah ๑ Athletics:Martial arts________

Arial smiled softly when he mentioned the traveling. He sounded happy...until he mentioned the divorce and what his wife did. She frowned as she looked up at him. "I'm Sorry...That's terrible. Guess she wasn't right for you." Her eyes lit up when he spoke of his daughter. She held her hands to her mouth and giggled when he saw the picture. Arial snatched the phone and giggled louder. "OH MY! She is tooooooo cute!" She bounced in her seat ever so slightly.

After she was done having her little 'moment', Arial handed the phone back to Mal. Her cheeks were slightly pink cause she was a bit embarrassed. She reached her small hand up to brush some of her hair behind her ear.
"Sorry. I just love children and your daughter is beautiful." Arial was a little internally saddened when Mal mentioned that he had a boyfriend. She was surprised that he was dating an Olympic athlete, especially one that she recognized. "Oh wow. That's awesome. I would love to meet him...I've always wanted his autograph!"

Distinct Businesswoman

User ImageUser Image

The girl had been wrting passionately into her journal. Eriel gave a half smile at her quirkiness. "It's not big deal. You just surprised me. I'm Eriel." She held out her hand in what she hoped was a normal gesture. Meeting people had never been Eri's strongpoint. She hoped she didn't seem standoffish.

ooc: short Christmas post, happy holidays

Anxious Egg

User Image

xxxxxxxxxSuppose we were happy, suppose it was true.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAnd suppose there were cold nights.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBUT WE SOMEHOW MADE IT THROUGH

xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯xAnd suppose that I'm nothing without youx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxTell me a secretxxxxxxxxI want itxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxTell me a storyxxxxxxxx I need itxxxxxxxx

Reese Andrew Gilligan: The Sweet Cheerleader

Reese woke up gripping his sheets tightly to his chest. Again. 's**t, I really wish this would stop.' He sighed, trying to shake the horrid nightmare out of his brain. He kept dreaming about Andy telling him he didn't want to be together anymore. He was almost in tears now as he dug through his closet looking for that outfit he had been wearing when Andy first kissed him. He knew it was Andy's favorite and he didn't want to risk Andy deciding today would be the dreadful day. He couldn't; at least not the day before his birthday. He quickly sent a text to Andy, hoping that he would be up soon if he wasn't already.

Text to: Andy <3
                                                    Good morning cutie. Come over. Like NOW! I need to see that perfect face of yours <3 I love you

Okay, he lied. He mostly needed to confirm that Andy wasn't going to break up with him. I mean, most people didn't know they were a thing anyways, but these past few months meant the world to Reese, that he found someone who actually loved him. No, he needed to know Andy really loved him for the sake of his fragile heart. He sat impatiently on his messy bed, slowly rubbing the material of his scarf between his fingers and staring at his phone, waiting for a message. The memory of the terrible dream kept returning to him and he worried more and more that it might be true as the seconds ticked by without a reply. He'd had the dream a few nights in a row now. That had to mean something right? UGH! Where was he?!

My eyes: I'm screaming for a sight of you

With: waiting for Andy
                                                    Ooc:

jonezy98's Waifu

Kawaii Fatcat

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User ImageUser ImageANDYADAMSıllıllı sǝʇɐןoɔoɥɔ ʎɹɹǝɥɔ ɟo ʇno ıllıllı
ARLIEANDREWADAMSANDYHi Everyone! <3
ANDYADAMSıllıllı ʎuɐdɯoɔ ʇǝǝʍs ʎɯ ıllıllı
ARLIEANDREWADAMSANDY Reese <3
ANDYADAMSıllıllı suoıʇɐɔoן ʎɯ ıllıllı
ARLIEANDREWADAMSANDY Reese's Dorm

ıllıllıANDY Andy woke up to his phone vibrating on the side of his face. Vvvvt. Vvvvvt. Vvvvvvt. He rolled over to the cooler side of his bed, with the small black phone in his hand. He flicked the lock screen away. he had known who the text was from but he wanted to check anyway. It was from Reese, like it was every morning. The sweet cheerleader texted him every morning, almost on Que. Andy didn't even have to set an alarm clock.
Text From: Reese c:
Good morning cutie. Come over. Like NOW! I need to see that perfect face of yours <3 I love you

ıllıllıANDYAndy Rolled out of his bed and got dressed in his usual black T-shirt, and jeans, combed his fingers through his hair and was out the door. It was a half hour car ride to the academy, but it went by quickly, Reese's face kept flashing through his mind. At this rate the whole world would know he was gay. Andy didn't want to face the consequences of being openly gay. Would people make fun of him? Would his parents dislike him more than they already did? Would he be allowed to stay on the team? All of these were questions that buzzed through his head, but in the end Reese would once again prevail.
ıllıllıANDYOnce Andy had parked his slick black car in the parking lot, he walked as quickly as possible to the dorms. Reese was waiting for him, and Andy hadn't texted back. He jogged down the hall till he found Reese's door and opened it. A huge smile came on his face as he saw the cheerleader playing with his scarf. "Good morning, babe." he said coolly not wanting to sound overly exited. He walked calmly to his boy, who was roughly two thirds his size and pulled him into a tight hug. Taking in the boys sweet smell, and the soft skin of his cheek against his own.
ıllıllıANDY"I haven't seen you since last friday..." he added quietly, then kissed Reese softly. Andy didn't know why he couldn't just publicly accept that he belonged with this boy. It all felt so right. Reese was open, so why couldn't he be?

Anxious Egg

User Image

Reese was dialing Andy's number as he walked through the door, his voice comforting and Reese let out a deep breath. He had been sitting there for almost half an hour, just panicking. He may have cried for a little bit of that time, but he made sure it wasn't obvious. He felt himself relax the tiniest bit with the warmth of his boyfriend's arms around him. Reese could suffocate in the familiar material of Andy's shirt right then and there and die happy.
                                                    Reese accepted his kiss gratefully, but Andy's words just kept cycling through his head. Had it really been that long? No way.
                                                    "Andy... Do you still love me?"' Reese asked quietly. He hadn't even meant to, but he had to get this out. He felt tears come to his eyes as Reese took Andy's large hand in his small one. He couldn't bear looking up at his flawless boyfriend's face without completely breaking down and squeezed Andy's hand. His stomach was tied in knots and he just needed to know that Andy was still completely there for him. Reese didn't want an answer other than "of course I do".

With: Andy
                                                    Ooc:

When The Beasts Play

jonezy98's Waifu

Kawaii Fatcat

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User ImageUser ImageANDYADAMSıllıllı sǝʇɐןoɔoɥɔ ʎɹɹǝɥɔ ɟo ʇno ıllıllı
ARLIEANDREWADAMSANDYHi Everyone! <3
ANDYADAMSıllıllı ʎuɐdɯoɔ ʇǝǝʍs ʎɯ ıllıllı
ARLIEANDREWADAMSANDY Reese <3
ANDYADAMSıllıllı suoıʇɐɔoן ʎɯ ıllıllı
ARLIEANDREWADAMSANDY Reese's Dorm

ıllıllıANDY Andy held Reese close to him. Of course he still loved Reese. he had no clue what could make him feel otherwise. He frowned looking down at him. "No I don't." He said and waited a few seconds before his kissed him. and spoke again. "I'm just kidding. I ******** love you okay? In fact I have an early birthday present for you babe..." He said with a smile. He loosened his hold on the cheer leader and reached in his pocket. The jingle of keys sounded. He held out a ring with two keys on it. One to his house and one to his car.
ıllıllıANDY He chuckled as he placed them on the boys bed. " Tomorrow, when you are 'old enough' i want you to come live with me. Kay?" he smiled again, pleased with himself for trying to move the relationship farther. Stupid age laws... He muttered.

Anxious Egg

User Image

Reese's heart shattered as Andy admitted what Reese feared may be true. Tears poured down his cheeks. "But, wha-" Reese was cut off as Andy's lips pressed to his again. He wasn't so much relieved as he was upset now as Andy joked with him. He almost forgot about it as he watched, confused, as Andy pulled keys out of his pocket.
                                                    Reese had to admit, this was a surprise, but also the best possible birthday present. He gently picked up the keys and spread them out on his palm. He looked up at Andy and then back to the keys and nodded. He couldn't think of what to say. Living with Andy... cuddling every night, no age difference separating them any longer.
                                                    Then he angrily punched Andy's arm. It most likely wouldn't hurt; Reese was a wimp.
                                                    "That so wasn't funny." He mumbled. Then he started crying again as it finally hit him that he was presented with such an opportunity to go live with his beloved boyfriend. "Thank you so much. It's the best." Reese said to him, wrapping his arms around the larger man tightly, trying (and failing) to stop crying.

With: Andy
                                                    Ooc:

When The Beasts Play

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out