Welcome to Gaia! ::

I thought Ranc and Zoe were gonna be friends with benefits? XD on phone so ill plot when I'm home.

Ooh now Ranc is gonna have a cousin =D
Pax Britannica
All of these delicious plottings.
emotion_kirakira

Are you talking about Azka's profile, love?
: O

No I was talking about my personal pieces of writing. My novel specfically, because most books have bios that tell you what its about yeah. n.n,
Phoenix Skyy
Brosephiine
-kicks butt in here, too- Get to it. Zoe needs relationships and plots. Go.

ShinMints
Tom_Suke
Berylis
Evi Ethereal
teacup massacre

Help me out here folks. Zoe needs friends,enemies, and plots.

What did you have in mind for Zoe and Azka?

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
teacup massacre

Imagine the scene: a lovely autumn day in Halloween Town and all our tweens are cute lil mini-tweens.

Zoe is doing her thing: having fun, blowing s**t up, causing a ruckus. The typical. Lucien takes offense to this, trying to enjoy a book and being the usual nerd he is. So he gets the bright idea to try and catch her to make her stop. They end up going full-puppy and just chase and wrestle each other until they both pass out something proper in a little pile on the ground.

This is their relationship in my mind. She antagonizes him, he tries to stop her, and they both end up having a blast anyway and neither truly win xD

PFFF this sounds amazing. xD I get this image of one of those cartoon scuffles with limbs flailing
          and fur flying. rofl

Sunraiser's Waifu

Distrustful Pumpkin

teacup massacre

That's fricken adorable.
What about presently? Did you have any ideas with that? Given Zoe's nature and their history I think a fight or something could happen.

Evi Ethereal

Not sure... I was thinking that maybe it would be possible that they're rivals of some sort. Who makes the bigger "bang" in Halloween Town?

xd Keep in mind Zoe isn't my character, it's Brosie's so she has final say. She's just been a bit of lazy bum.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Tom_Suke
I thought Ranc and Zoe were gonna be friends with benefits? XD on phone so ill plot when I'm home.

Ooh now Ranc is gonna have a cousin =D

This, I'm still totally on board with this. xD

When it comes to actual love, Zoe'll just be off polishing her gun all, "You're the only one
          that truly loves mee~<3" rofl

Invisible Poster

As far as current times, I know that he doesn't approve of a lot of the things she does and tends to nag a little. But I can totally see Lucien and Zoe setting aside their little differences for a good spar now and then -nodnod- Though seeing the two of them actually fight would be a thing that someone might want to sell tickets for xD

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Evi Ethereal

What did you have in mind for Zoe and Azka?

Skyy mentioned something in private about a possible prankster type relationship between
          the two. Perhaps they have a habit of pranking each other? Like that Vegas commercial with
          people getting weird pranks pulled. Like the Bison in the living room or something. xD

Commercial made me think of Azka XD

Ranc: -sleeping on rooftop in sunlight, firecrackers on tail wake him up- WHAA?!....AZKA D<

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Evi_Ethereal

You're writing a novel? I hope it didn't just slip my mind.
How neat! Yeah, most books have summaries on the back
of them. Unless they are of a different kind of writing, or
exceptionally famous. All of the books I read for my graduate
work are like that, lol. Sorry if you mentioned it before and I
forgot. Managing roleplays, shops, family, girlfriend, work,
classes, and on top of all of that writing on the upwards of
sixty pages of rigorous philosophical analysis has left me
dried up. Plus, kitten has taken to...not sleeping...at night.
#motherswhodrowntheirbabies
rofl

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Tom_Suke

Sorry for not responding sooner. It's hard knox life
atm and my attention is split six trillion ways (like Gaia's
economy, ba da chhh). I LOVE the glow in the darkness of
the stars, they hang from our lamp next to the bed! Also,
did we say Ranc and Sam slept together? Can't remember.
Wouldn't. Be. Surprised. It is Samhain after all. So, does
Req know, if so? : o

Dangerous Survivor

Wolfish Delights

Hmmmm. Neither pic really fits the Burton-esque style, we try to keep
            the pics cartoony, you know? Those are a bit more painted, a bit more
            elegant. Maybe I'll take a look around, see if I can't find you something
            to help ^_~

Berylis

Oh, I guess I jumped the gun a little. I meant of your summer adventures
            XD

Evi Ethereal

Lol, I can imagine the difficulty.I always always laugh at the little summaries
            of movies they'll have like on Netflix - bad movies sound awesome, and good
            movies sound ridiculous and boring XD

Shirtless Pumpkin

17,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
UnrisenPhoenix

Wolfish Delights

Hmmmm. Neither pic really fits the Burton-esque style, we try to keep
            the pics cartoony, you know? Those are a bit more painted, a bit more
            elegant. Maybe I'll take a look around, see if I can't find you something
            to help ^_~

Thank you so much, that would really help. I'm at a slight loss with finding pictures. xD
Hehee, I'm so happy you love them Pax ^^ makes me all squishy in knowing I made you so happy ouo

-purrs and cuddles against-

I thought we talked about it when I was making Ranc xD; I think I listed Sam as such in my profile, lemme check.

I dunno if Req knows though lol, I mean I don't think it would be a secret? Not that Ranc would tell anyone; he just doesn't care/really likes sex llol. Ill go check his profile I'm on phone so hard to switch tabs

Edit: yea he's under there as a flesh warmer. Btw I see Sam has spider flex and can elongate his legs. Does that work for the third one? -eyebrow wiggle-

XD

Nimble Elocutionist

UnrisenPhoenix

There will be plenty of pictures when I'm on the ground. Eventually a whole thesis, maps, and everything. xD;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff