Welcome to Gaia! ::

Me, myself... and my characters
User Image

.................. User Image
User Image

Where:

Thoughts:

Woo o oo oo ooo oo oooooooo o ooooooooooooo oooooooooo o o oo oo oo oo ooo ooo ooo ooo oo oo oooo oooooooooo ooooo oooo oo ooo ooooo ooo oo o oooooo oooo o oo oooo oo oo oo o oooooo ooo oo ooo oo oo oo o ooo o ooooooo o o o o oooo ooo oo oo ooooo oo o o
................... User Image

How r u

User Image

User Image

Location: Somewhere outside the building JC is being held in...

In swirling darkness, Darren, Sheera, Junior, and Jason were ported to an enclosed space not too far from the structure that held JC. As soon as they arrived, Darren stepped away from the others and began looking the building over, listening closely. Jason asked what the plan was... Darren didn't know yet. He was still trying to figure out exactly what they were up against. It wasn't long before Lux showed up with the others... plus Kayleb. Why had Lux brought him? He could be an extra pair of hands, yes, but.. Drift's head shook to clear his thoughts. It wasn't that Drift had anything against Kayleb. Quite the opposite really. Kayleb did as the archer told him, but.. like he was obligated.. not because he wanted to. Kayleb had been letting his personal feelings about Darren interfere with the fact that they were suppose to be a family. Drift could see it on the boy's face. The look of: 'Why didn't you want me to come along?'. Darren was just focused on getting a rescue team together and Kayleb.. well.. Sheera hadn't exactly been letting him do what he was born to do. In the heat of battle, he could very well second guess whether or not he should reach out to someone because, Sheera had quite literally 'trained' him that way. Kayleb, himself, seemed to understand that they all hurt to help others. Look at Junior. Sheera was proud of him for putting his life on the line for Jaeger. Kayleb was basically trying to do the same for Sheera, but she swatted him off like you would a child trying to complete a heart transplant. There was something deeper to Sheera's actions, but.. Maybe she should be a bit more open about those reasons instead of snapping at the young man. Yeah... young man. Kayleb had grown up quite a bit, minus the fits he had been throwing when it came to Darren and Aria.

Kayleb aside... There was a woman approaching.. speaking of JC and... wait.. This was a Challenger rescue mission. For all Darren knew, this woman was putting the whole process in danger. Someone could have seen her. Darren sure as hell did. "Miss... Athena? Listen.. I don't mean to sound rude, but this is a rescue operation. As much as you may be capable... We can handle this. If we can't, you can tell our corpses 'I told you so.' ... Okay? We appreciate the input.. and the info, but this is personal, and I personally do not know you. We are a team. We've trained together. We know each other's strengths and weaknesses. We can flow. Again.. not to be rude.. but, you'll only get in our way. Please.. I'm only going to ask nicely once.. Stay out of this." Drift turned to his comrades, gripping his head. "That.. there... one, two.. high, low... center stage." he began mumbling to himself. Suddenly his eyes opened wide, "They.. know we're here..?" he questioned, his face twisting in confusion. There were no cameras. No technology inside that could have located them. How in the hell... And that voice. That same damn voice. Whoever it was.. was leading this whole operation. "Ok... Here's the plan: They already know we're coming.. so.. I'm going to blast the door down and we are all going to just charge the ******** in..." he paused as everyone glared at him like it was the dumbest thing they'd ever heard, "Hear me out. They are heavily prepared in there. We need to catch them by surprise. As soon as the door is blown and we begin charging in, Jason I want you to make several portals right as we hit the entryway... right in front of us. I want each portal to lead to a different vantage point in the building. We will go into those portals as teams. Jason, you're with Junior. Falcon, with Lux. Twins, of course you know where I'm going with that. That leaves me and Nox. Once we are in, I want full on attacks at anyone who isn't JC. "

Thoughts:

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT "SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH" TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT "SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH" TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
User Image
Thoughts:

>>Sid is gone. Humanity sighs in relief.<<
[-{C}-{7}-{4}-]
>>I'll make them choke on it.<<
|<T>l<F>|<L>|

|F|irst words here.

User Image
User Image
User Image
Things are about to change in ways you've never imagined...
ΦΦΦΦ
For the record... I'm going to enjoy every moment of it.
☻☻☻☻☻☻

Thoughts:

|F|
irst. Continue...

User Image
User Image ............ User Image

"Something you need to learn... no matter how personal the fight.. we are all family. So, even when you want to be alone... we are there whether you like it or not. Best take advantage of that.. you're going to need it."

-Darren Shaw

Darren Shaw is the man. "And this is how he talks!" HAAHAHAHAHAHA!

<_______________You only need the light when it's burning low_______________>
<_______________Only miss the sun when it starts to snow_______________>
<_______________Only know you love her when you let her go_______________>
User Image

Eyes huge, so little left if something
Cracks and clues, he’s crazy as a straw
Why denied, does no one care or nothing
How, you ask, I ever last so long

Cause I, I went blind, a blinding riot
He’s regretting every word
Those empty lies
One more tonight, a blinding riot
As I summon every nerve

Thoughts:

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text "SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH." text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
User Image

“I would like to see anyone, prophet, king, or God, convince a thousand cats to do the same thing at the same time.”

Thoughts:

{First letter here}
continue here. TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT "SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEEECH."TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
User Image

Julia Sparks
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Julia smiled as her heels clicked on the marble flooring, "Well... I hope you don't find it unusual, but I was about to take a lunch brake, and I was wondering if you could join me? Don't worry, Mr. Montoro didn't ask me to do this. He would have called it a waste of time." Chi seemed hesitant. She asked why Julia was offering, "I don't really know. I suppose..." she paused, stepping into the elevator and holding it as Chi followed, "... I suppose it feels like we could both use a little... company. If you have prior engagements, please, you aren't by any means being pushed to accept. A no will not hurt my feelings. Just thought it might be nice. I'm always buried in my work, so I really don't have much room for socialization. When I do, it gets rerouted by... the man upstairs. I rarely even leave the building for lunch. Today just feels kind of different. I could use the air, I could use the company, and was just wondering if you were interested." Chiara was still a little distant. She didn't know Julia so, it was to be expected. Which is why Julia was surprised to hear her accept. Julia grinned from ear to ear, nearly jumping out of her heals. After almost falling, she regained her composure, wiping down the dress and bowing her head in embarrassment as she brushed her hair behind her ear, "I-I apologize. That wasn't very professional of me." The doors opened and Julia put her hand out, motioning for Chiara to go first. Julia followed and caught up in just a step or two, I'm not very big on eating out so... where would you like to go?" The secretary knew Chiara had a thing about plants, but... was unsure on her view of what was considered an acceptable food source. The botanist mentioned that she usually ate home cooked meals. This left them at a disadvantage. Neither really knew where to eat. By the time they reached the front door, Julia had come up with a solution.

They walked for a few minutes before coming upon a sub restaurant. They ordered their food to go and left to find a good spot to sit and eat at a nearby park. By this point they had begun chatting. It was very slow at first, but eventually became easier and easier. They were currently in the midst of talking about randomly rude people. The kind that had no reason to be so, but were so just to make others miserable. Julia giggled, "I know, right? Like, just yesterday I was walking to work. I crossed the street and some guy nearly ran me over. He had a red light. Then, he flipped me off. What's that all about? Some people just have no manners." another giggle escaped her lips before taking another bite of her roasted chicken and cheddar sub. She chewed for a moment, her eyes rolling up as if she realized she wanted to say something else. Her hand spiraled in the air, almost like she was trying to speed up her chewing by doing so. Finally, she swallowed and took a breath, "Um..." she began, her eyes staying up and away from direct contact with Chiara's,"...I know it's none of my business..." her eyes fell down to look at the ground before eventually rising up to meet Chi's, "... but... Francisco... he thinks about you quite a lot. I mean, he doesn't really talk, but... I always know when he's thinking about you. He's a man of stone, you know? I planned an evening for the two of us tonight. He canceled my plans before I even had a chance to surprise him. Still... he goes all gooey when it's about you. I know he seems to act tough... hard as Terph, but somewhere in there, you hit a nerve that makes him melt like grilled cheese." she shook her head, almost as if she felt stupid for bringing it up. Then she seemed somber, almost saddened, "What's it like... to know someone was there for you... to know that someone cares about you, but... you can't even remember their existence in your life? I can't imagine it, really. It must be terrible." She had been searching Chiara's eyes, but quickly jumped as if she had woken from a nightmare, "I'm sorry... It's not my place. I shouldn't have..." She took another bite to keep from saying too much more. It was a good sub. Soon it would all be gone... then she'd have to stuff her mouth with her own fist just to keep from touching on sensitive subjects.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff