User Image

So, I've gotten into this new thing lately. It's a new game I invented called "By Royal Decree" and it's kind of like Simon Says except only more awesome. Basically, the rule is every time you want something, all you have to do is start your sentence with "By Royal Decree" and someone has to do it for you! Namely Cygnus. He keeps insisting that he doesn't want to participate in the game but I've gotten pretty good at making him play anyway. Mostly because if he doesn't immediately obey my Royal Decree I get to throw a tantrum. (That's another rule of "By Royal Decree" by the way.) Eventually he just gives up and does what I ask! It's pretty gosh darn great, I gotta say. Makes me wonder what it's like being real royalty, you know? Which is why I've decided to have a princess-themed sale! By Royal Decree, I say we check out these super neato items:

User Image

Man, I'm feeling more regal just looking at them! We've got all sorts of great things here, including the brand new recolor Princess of the Woods, available only in our fantastic Princess Voyage Bundle! We'll also be selling Princess of the World, Princess of the Universe, and Princess of the Heavens individually. They're only gonna be in shop until December 11th, 9:00 AM PST so if you wanna feel as royal as possible, I suggest stopping by soon! Stop by and we can boss Cygnus around together, okay?