Welcome to Gaia! ::

It is Valentine's Day! You're about to go out on a date and you walk in on....

Raine in a nightgown 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
Asbel and Cheria cosplaying as Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Chrom and Robin in the hotspring 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Female Kampfer Form Yosuke rolling in a trashcan 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Mikoto playing with Gekotan toys 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Judai trying to use a Kuriboh for a wig 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Jack and Ralph comparing weapon collections 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Adachi shoving someone in the TV 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Detective Ren Suzugamori trying to solve how to open a door 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 3 ]
Jade and Yusei skipping with the Floating Cat Head (aka Luna P) with Sailor Pluto playing a trumpet 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 148 149 150 > >> >>> »|

User Image

|| Location:Flying to Satellite |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shockwave soared alongside Galvatron as they passed their invading army. Since clearing over Trypticon they had began to make their way to Satellite. "Are you certain this is a logical course of action my liege? Betraying Dark Spectrum's trust..his vengeance may be swift and unmerciful, not unlike your own..." Shockwave had to tread lightly. Since Galvatron's upgrade his lord had been increasingly unstable. Mood swings and inane ranting aside, his inherent rage had tripled since the modification. If he made a misstep he wouldn't put it past Galvatron to blast him out of the skies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
⊚GALVATRON⊚

⊚Location: NDC, Heading for Satellite
Galvatron's Theme
⊚Out of Character: blahblahblah

'I will tear this world asunder..'

In his beast mode, Galvatron seemed even more impatient and feral than before. His teeth gnashed together as he attempted to speak: "Grrrnnn..Dark Spectrum is a fool. He plans and plans but, never takes action. Whatever designs he had for this City either included it's destruction or it's enslavement. In the end our goals still align. If he wishes to oppose me after I have brought Neo Domino City to it's knees than so be it. Perhaps he'll choose the wiser path after seeing the results of this attack. Either way I care little about Dark Spectrum's opinion. We are means to an end for him just as he is for us. Shockwave I need you to aid the Vehicon forces in their attack, it's time you displayed your Gladiatorial skills once again. I will regroup with you later...after I have dealt with Prime".

'Until all that remains is smoldering ash.'

SAMEKICHl's Wife

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image
✴ ❖ Rαrιтч ❖ ✴
~ Fashion Forward ~

User Image

FashionGenerosityFabulous

"This is the worst possible thing that could absolutely happen!"
✹ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✹

Once Rarity freed the dragon, Tear complemented her on a job well done. "Oh, it was nothing, dear, I'm always willing to help others." Rarity said, taking a pose that would say less so. After the dragon was freed, however, he released a breath of hot air before darted over and past Rarity down the street, making Rarity squeak as he did. Rarity gave a sort of angered look in the direction the dragon ran before lifting her nose. "Well, I guess that's as much a thank you as I'm going to get." Rarity huffed, following Tear as she made her way towards a woman who appeared to have fallen unconscious. Rarity watched Tear do what she could to help out, unfortunately Rarity was not much of a nurse, so she'd be of little to no help with this current situation. Now, if they needed fashion advice, that would be another story.

((Out of Cloth: Catching up on posts!
I'm sorry it's so short and little, I'm quite sleepy. Please tell me what needs editing, thanks~))

User ImageUser Image✹ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✹
"THE....WORST....POSSIBLE...THING~!"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User ImageUser Image
𝓐𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓖𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱
The Flower Girl
Theme

Currently With: Zack, Toph, Crow, Sector Security

User Image

"There's so much to learn of this planet."
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

It was unfortunate that their search for the hooded thief didn't work as they hoped. However, Aerith didn't could help but think of the brief conversation with the thief. She was beginning to feel that the higher ups of this city are going to be the same as the higher ups of Shinra. She was hoping that Neo Domino wasn't going to turn out like Midgar, though it was apparent that it was going that route. When she heard the news of a danger coming, she knew she must do what she can to help. She glanced over to Zack, watching him speak with a man with strange hair. Now that she thought about it, wasn't he the one who was with those giant robots? She had briefly seen them. She knew Zack would indeed like them.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

"Places to go, friends to find."

HP: 8816 / 8816
MP: 994 / 994
Equipped Materia: Restore + All, Lightning, Ice, Fire, Summon: Bahamut
LIMIT BREAK Gauge: [██████████]
User Image
Megaman's Theme
I am first class Purifier Unit ...'

User Image
Trigger was currently setting in a chair near a hospital bed. He had gotten Aile to the hospital and they had treated her burn wounds. Though currently she was asleep. Trigger didn't plan on leaving her side either. After what had happen with Subaru he didn't dare take a chance on something like that happening to Aile. He was just glad that the doctors said that she will be alright though she wouldn't be moving around much anytime soon which meant that they would probably be in the city for a while. ~Why does it seem bad things always happen around us. I'm just glad that Aile is going to be ok and nobody was actually killed.~
... Megaman Trigger'

AtsukeTheMaverickHunter

User Image

Toph Bei Fong ]
╣Toph Theme╠

'I'm the world's...'

User Image
Catching the thief ended up being a bust but it had caused a lot of question to pop up. If what the thief said was true then she might be in the middle of another operation like the one in Bai Sing Sai. Which wasn't a good thing at all of course now here she was with Zach, Aerith, Crow and the Autobots getting ready to protect the city again. ~I seriously don't know any other city that get's attack as much as this city does. It's understandable if the city was in the middle of a war but it's not!~ Toph thought as she shook her head at the thought. She turned towards Crow and the Autobots. "Glad to hear from you guys again. Though it seems it's not at the best of times. So who's attacking the city this time around?"

'greatest earthbender.'

Sirea Angelie
Keyblademaster333-3

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

My Opponent is: Judai?
My Current Weapon: LaPlace Blade
HP: 2500/2500
Barrier Status: Up
Theme:Rogue, Wave Battle, Ride On!

"I...am Rogue"

From the shadows, Rogue was awaiting Raine's next plan of action, while easy to escape the gargantuan robot via the EM wave roads, he had to retreat from a great battle, shame, real shame. He was silently following Raine, whom seemed to have hidden her hair color with dye, a smart move to make one self less noticeable. Raine stopped to talk to a kid who seemed to have found their base of operation, the kid seemed to recognize Raine and began to approach her. "Not a step closer" said Rogue as he threw his massive blade in between Raine and the kid. "I'd keep away from her if you know what's good for you" stated Rogue as he got into combat stance ready to defend Raine form this intruder. "You have a strange attraction to the unwanted don't you, Captain?" sarcastically asked Rouge to Raine in a rather annoyed tone.

"Allow me to show you how your bonds weigh you down!"

Hilarious Autobiographer

User Image

Arukenimon____
and
____Mummymon

It was dark out, and trees were everywhere. Hidden within the leaves was a dune buggy, with two passengers, and appear to be unconscious. The male one, Mummymon seemed to be shifting in his slumber, mumbling something incoherent. He moved over, practically on top of the other person, Arukenimon. "Not now, can't you see I'm trying to sleep." Arukenimon mumbled tiredly when she felt Mummymon shifting. But then she felt something on top of her and opened her eyes. She was face to face with Mummymon, his lips puckered up for the kiss, leaning closer to her. That was the last straw.

"You idiot!" Arukenimon shouted. The sound of something metal hitting Mummymon could be hear, followed by Mummymon screaming in pain.

Moments later, the two were fully awake, confused as to where they are now. Mummymon sat on the ground, a large bump on his head, having been hit hard by Arukenimon, tears streaming down his one eye. He was having such a wonderful dream. Oh why couldn't she stay asleep a bit longer? He thought to himself. He was so close! He could almost feel the lips meet.

Arukenimon observed their surroundings, finding a clear opening out of this area, and leading to what appears to be a city. "Mummymon! We're leaving! Let's check out that place over there." WIth that, the two jumped into the dune buggy, with Mummymon being the driver, and drove off towards the city. They found themselves in awe as they saw the city in full view, a tall tower in the center. "That looks like the Eiffel Tower! Could we be back in the human world?"

Mummymon studied the tower, shaking his head. "It looks way to different. I've never seen a place like this." He asnwered. They could see all sorts of weird creatures, some with people. However, only a small amount of people were out during this late hour.

Arukenimon
                                        Location: Outside Lumiose City > Heading into Lumiose
                                        Thoughts: Where are we?

Mummymon
                                        Location: Outside Lumiose City > Heading into Lumiose
                                        Thoughts: Oh I was so close!

Out of CupRamen: Hahahahah! THe duo have returned! >:]

User Image__________

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image ==== ☠ Шιsєɱαη
τhє Dσσɱ Phαητσɱ

==== ☠ ====

tab tab Soul-crushing. He could hear from the words shared by the doppelgangers in private that his plan was successful. Minding to the doppelganger that he must inform the Shadow King of Chaos Sorceror's death, he opted to let the Shadow King to be the bearer of bad news. No need for him to step in on the doppelgangers and their current chain of command, after all.
tab tab "Aah, seems Dark Spectrum wishes a word," he said, his orb giving off a faint, mysterious glow. The boy's words came through, and Wiseman listened at first, taking a few moments himself before answering the Black Moon Clan's King. "What is it that troubles you, my king?"
tab tab His voice seemed filled with concern. To be honest, as long as it wasn't something that would his their plans, he could care less. However, for the sake of maintaining his facade, he would be attentive to the boy's needs.

==== ☠ ====
"...I know the truth of your being..."

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User ImageRaine Sage
TP: 650 / 650 Koumori Gauge: 30 / 30 Life Points: 4000 / 4000
Koumori: Standby Duel Spirit: Freya, Spirit of Victory

tab tab The mysterious woman bore a faint smile as he addressed her by his name for her.
                                  tab tab "It's not stealing if you intend to give it back, Judai. Then it's called borrowing," she minded in her scholarly tone. Rogue's sword appeared none too long after that. She'd thought he might stay, but the door was open for everyone to go where they wished in light of this situation. The tremors rumbled through the city. The woman was certian that whatever may come, this base might not survive. The cards in the storeroom all seemed afraid. If nothing else, she had to protect them and their homes. Staying inside to guard them when she could be out there was a little upsetting. However, someone had to be here. She focused her mana, and in a flash, the hair and eye color she once bore shone through the brown and violet. "It's been that way for quite some time, Rogue. Ever since I arrived in this world in fact. Judai was my first friend here, back when I was only trying to find out where I was."
                                  tab tab It'd been the first time she'd mentioned those first few days in months. It felt like ages had passed since then. Her arms still crossed, she wondered how might Judai have so easily seen through her guise. It'd been months since he'd heard her voice.
                                  tab tab "I am surprised you saw through my disguise. Perhaps it has more physical limitations than we first surmised," she thought aloud. Judai seemed to have gathered quite the aura about him too. Something was different. She didn't want to call off Rogue just yet. It was better to let him see for himself that Judai wasn't a threat. The group's intentions, as of this moment, were to find a way home. Their plan was a little indirect, but if what their friend had told them was true, this plan would build the forces needed to face the darkness ahead. It might also save Neo Domino City in the process. Even if they hated her, she'd still protect them. Something Lloyd would have done in her place.
                                  tab tab It was that moment that she got an unsettling sensation. A feeling in the back of her mind. Genis. It'd been some time since she'd had any solid leads about him. It'd gone too quiet. Seeing Judai had reminded her of as much. She prayed, silently, that he was safe, wherever he was, out there.

Out of Ruins: N/A

User Image

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

Answer must be somewhere!

Life Points: 4000
I am with: Security officers (Northern Squad), Dante

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Battle Routine! Set!

Lan was listening intently to what the lady officer was saying in terms of what kind of explosive plays can he do with this deck if he got the chance to use his deck, he found it similar to netbattles, he had to think which cards to use at the correct time like he would a battlechip, "wow, Officer-oneechan knows so much, I never knew my deck could be so awesome" said Lan as he was looking at the cards, Lan was never one to study but when it came to something so competitive, he would pour his heart into doing his absolute best. "Hey Lan, Dante, has been in there for quite some time, do you think he's alright?" asked Megaman, during his travels with the group, he had learned that Dante lacked....finesse, something was bound to explode with Dante around. The fact that something has not exploded in the past few hours is concerning.

Execute!

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User ImageÐąѓk Şpεcѓůм
☽♛The Dark King of the Black Moon Clan♛☾

LP♛TP: 4000❆100%(2000/2000)
Duel Spirits: Advance Gem Beasts♛Strangled Stray Dog
Current Summon: Ruby Carbuncle
Weapons: Dark Sword♛Dark Kampfer Sword♛Zelos's Sword
Status:Angry, but otherwise calm (like a calm before a storm of rainbows)♛Powers: Active♛Deactive
Theme: My ThemeFight Theme

"Isn't this wonderful?"
☽═━┈┈━═☾

Dark Spectrum was rather happy to get an audience with his adviser in private. Even though there was a dopple with him, lately he hadn't been able to freely talk to the cloaked adviser without his younger siblings, Chaos Sorceror or Black Lady around. Although Chaos Sorceror respects privacy when there is there a need of personal council or matter that regards only the king, but he felt Black Lady was hanging around too much Wiseman.

"I spoke with Lord Galvatron about our Songbird and the machine we gave them. He revealed to me a plan about raining down chaos on a city to show humans fear. It would greatly improve the dark crystals ten fold. However." Dark Spectrum narrowed his eyes, "The robot has gone mad and has decided that our little pet project, Neo Domino City, was the target of the whole affair. I believe that they had overstepped their boundaries by causing the destruction of what I had claimed as mine. I seek advice about what we should do. I'm ready to reign chaos on them but I feel as though that would be...unkingly of me. There's also the matter of Songbird. I wanted to steal him and disable the device they implanted on him and use him more than what was intended. He has..." he grinned, "Potential...But the matters of our alliance is more important." he frowned. He wanted this matter settled and settled soon before his judgment gets clouded as before.

☽═━┈┈━═☾
"Now we don't have to worry about anything anymore!"

((Out of Crystals: :3 I will have a new template and stuff for Dark Spectrum later, this is just temporary! ))

dhmis

iceenchantress09

nilla the cute angel

Sirea Angelie

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image

Judai's eyes widen to her saying his name and he started to grin. Before he could step any further, some strange boy came out of no where and pointed a sword straight at him. He took a step back with widen eyes before giving a serious look. Before he could make a witty retort, the tremors started and nearly knocked him a little. Hane Kuriboh appeared in spirit form with a scared look and nuzzled at Judai, "Huh? Hey there, it'll be okay, buddy."
                                                          The woman spoke to Rouge as if to tell him to put the sword down and at the same time, confirm who it was. Judai sighed with relief and gave a warm smile, "It's good to see you too, teach." he grinned. "Been a while, specially if you dyed your hair."

She asked him how he could see through her disguise. "Well actually...I don't know how to explain. Like I knew it was you sort of intuition and at the same time...well...I just knew. That and who couldn't recognize that glowly aura that you have that I remember seeing around you back at Martha's before Kenzan and I were kidnapped." he rubbed the back of his head. "Annnnnnd I guess since I did think of you as my mom for a while, kinda just stuck." that was true as well. Sort of like the whole, son recognizes a mother thing. 'or was it the other way around.' "But seriously, how did you do that with your hair?" He looked down at Rouge's sword, "Um, could you put that down, please? It's kinda of important and I rather not have that in my stomach."

He could hear and sense the fear in the duel spirits. They were wanting to run away. He didn't blame them. Judai looked down, "Sorry that I disappeared for a while. Kenzan and I got kidnapped by these really weird people. Some guy named Zelos saved us after they tried to use us for some sort of bait. But Raine. I had to find you to warn you. Marik is a part of them and so is...." he had a really guilty look on his face, "And so is your brother, Genis...I saw him there." he looked up at her with the guilty look in his eyes.

User ImageUser Image
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.
♢Where: Neo Domino City-Daimon Area: The Hideout
♢Who: Mysterious Woman?
♢Condition: Pretty Awesome
♢Lifepoints/TP: 4000/4000 :: 100%(400/400)
♢Duel Spirits: Neo Specians, Yubel, Hane Kuriboh, Elemental Hero Neos
♢Themes: Judai:::Impossible Victory
♢Out of Cards:
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                          Martel watched as Toothless circled around her before looking at Meadow and then back at the fish. She found it rather curious how well the dragon was trained and actually found him quite adorable though she wondered why he would growl at Oshawott. She was surprised when he launched for the fish and looked at her hand to find no harm. She looked over when she heard a strange noise from him and saw that he had regurgitated the fish. "What's wrong? Was it not good?" she asked before he started to motion to her about it. Martel was rather confused before picking up the fish. The dragon was watching her. 'What am I suppose to do?' She stared into Toothless's eyes as he stared at her and the fish. "I suppose, you want me to eat this? Is this a way to show a sign of friendship?"

'How strange.' She smiled while looking at it. "Normally, I do cook this, but...for you..." She took a deep breath. Wouldn't be the first time she had to do something like this so she ate a couple bites and swallowed, "Oh wow...I've never had a fish like this before...or raw before." She kept going until she reached the end. "Thank you, friend." she said as she presented the bucket to him, "Eat as much as you want. she smiled to him before Zeta spoke.

Martel smiled, wasn't the first time he called her that nickname. She was happy that Zeta had forgiven her about the accidental fall on him. She was rather surprised about the fact that he was a talking book.
                                                          "Well I was rather curious, how did you become a book? Is it a curse or a spell you placed on yourself?" she wondered first, afterwards, the storm of questions will come.

User Image
*´¨`* Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *´¨`*
✿Where: Lumiose-Pokemon Center
✿Who: Toothless, Oshawott, Zeta
✿Condition: Good
✿Pokemon: Chansey (Meadow)
✿HP: 100/100
✿TP: 100/100
✿Themes: Theme✿✿Fight
ØOut of Cute: small edit
*´¨`* Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *´¨`*

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image

Yusei blinked in confusion to what Gen said. He remembered that incident back at the ruins with the dart and his loopiness thanks to Yuan's constant drugging when he was injured. "I remember that. I thought maybe you went to go look for clues." he heard what he said about Yuan, "The same here." though he had a thought, but he remembered the warning that Sailor Pluto gave him. "A lot in all honesty. I remember a lot more and, well, I've been traveling around with Arietta and there's more, but I can tell you later." he asked about who the guy was, "When I first came to this world, I met two people from other worlds. Yosuke over there," motions to him, "and Genis. He helped out with a lot. We got separated in the Zaphian War. I had to inorder to protect him so that way the knights wouldn't think he was attacking but then the accident happen and this was the first time I saw him in...it seems like a long time." he said.

He looked at Jack who not only proclaimed herself as okay and being her normal Jack, but also the way that she said about Genis, "Jack...mind not saying that right now?" It was a feeling he had in the pit of his stomach. One he hadn't felt in a long time. The last time he did was when Kiryu thought that Yusei betrayed him to Sector Security back at the end of the duel gang turf wars. He looked at Arietta and nodded while crouching down, "Mmhmm. I've been looking for him for the past several months. He saved my life a long time ago. I hope to find him soon. It'll be okay though." he smiled alittle before he heard the heavy footsteps of the other person. The mysterious blue haired person who came to their rescue earlier. He had sat down and looked trouble. As if he's seen a lot and this fight didn't help. Kenzan wasn't so much helping as well. He too wondered what he was going to tell Professor Raine about this. He dung into his wingpack and set the apple gel that he had on the table. "I knew Genis too. I should've been there. I thought that by giving him Oshawott and telling him to run away from him was the best way of protecting him. I thought that if he was away from me, he would be safe. I didn't think this would happen. That I repeated that mistake again...excuse me." Yusei would leave out of the food court, he didn't care who followed, he was just upset.

Yosuke chuckled alittle, "Maybe, but they're kinda crazy. heh, yeah." he was his thing to be the hero. Yosuke blinked, "I guess Shadow Labrys sent you out there with everyone else who couldn't hold on. Dude, Labrys and I went looking for you after she recovered and that was three months ago. You didn't hit on the head when you fell, did ya?" Yosuke remembered Yusei having that condition. "Um no? I forget who I was facing in the first round but the first round never finished when the shadow decided to overhaul it. It was nuts. Oh right, I think it was a super hero lady. Pluto I think was her name."then it hit him, "Huh? You defeated me in the first round no way?....really? Seriously am I that lame?" he hung his head for a moment. 'So I got knocked out of the first round? Geeze that's stupid.' he blinked to what his friend said. "Adachi? I guess he's here but why him?" he was confused. Sure they were close to the murderer, but Adachi? He couldn't murder his way out of a cabbage cart. "Oh yeah, I remember hearing about the Kirijo group in the TV World." His partner was sure talking some funky things. Yosuke nods, "Sure, but I could've sworn I mentioned some of them to you. But whatever, there's a whole bunch and--Yusei?" he watched Yusei go off, upset. He didn't blame the guy after what happened with Genis. He looked back at his partner, "Yeah sure. heh, yeah waste. My dad is so going to kill me. And Teddie's still off with that guy who tried to flirt with me whenever I'm a girl." he crossed his arms with a huff. "It's not like I can control the transformations." he muttered, "Yeah, food sounds good. Everyone could give us an idea about what is going on."

User Image

Where: Inaba-Junes Rooftop
Who: Jack, Arietta, Gen, Narukami, Regal, Yosuke, Labrys, Laharl, Grimlock, Hsien-ko, Doctor
Condition: Tired Physically and Mentally
HP: ---% (3460/4000)XXXX TP: 49% (468/500)
Signer Mark: Glowing // Not Glowing
Summons: Kartikeya (Persona)XX Stardust Dragon (Signer Dragon)
Current Weapon: Throwing KnivesPersonal SwordYuan's Double Edge Weapon
XX ♪♫:
Out of Crabs: Still working on playing as Yosuke for right now. Will post later or tomorrow

xombie v2.0

Kuroni Ai

Liiroy_Jenkins

woodz dragon

Schizune Weaver

Sirea Angelie

Rosalia Muller

[qoute=dhmis]
dai eden
[/qoute]

Quick Reply

Submit