+1 0.51039260969977 51.0% [ 221 ]
+1 0.28637413394919 28.6% [ 124 ]
+1 0.20323325635104 20.3% [ 88 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
*pokes head in to see if anyone's around* Haven't been here in awhile... cat_sweatdrop

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Hello thread, long time no seeeeee

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Fanatical Codger

8,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Person of Interest 200
makoto_roses
*pokes head in to see if anyone's around* Haven't been here in awhile... cat_sweatdrop

Hi. smile

Fanatical Codger

8,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Person of Interest 200
MHHornfreak

Hello. smile

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
TJ SunBurst
MHHornfreak

Hello. smile
How's it goin?
Hey, who is around. Can a brother get some good conversation around here?

Tipsy Lunatic

Gwah, I just stumbled across this thread, and it's such a good idea! <3 Subscribed, for sure.

The Great Deku
Hi there. ^^ How's it going?
Lozzieful
Gwah, I just stumbled across this thread, and it's such a good idea! <3 Subscribed, for sure.

The Great Deku
Hi there. ^^ How's it going?

Hey whats up. Yeah this thread is a great idea, though I still have a hard time finding someone to talk to. it seems everyone in this thread knows one another! LOL!

Tipsy Lunatic

The Great Deku
Not much; it's almost midnight here so I'm just killing time on Gaia, more or less. xD Work tomorrow at 10am, boo.

Haha, I know that feeling! It seems to happen to every thread I stop by. I find it hard to just jump straight into existing conversations.
Lozzieful
The Great Deku
Not much; it's almost midnight here so I'm just killing time on Gaia, more or less. xD Work tomorrow at 10am, boo.

Haha, I know that feeling! It seems to happen to every thread I stop by. I find it hard to just jump straight into existing conversations.

Wow, it is midnight where you are from? I am used to being the one ahead of time, seeing as I live on the East Coast in the USA!. Where are you from?

Tipsy Lunatic

The Great Deku
Yup, Scotland here. emotion_c8
It kinda sucks though, because it encourages me to stay up late because that's when most people are online. xD
Lozzieful
The Great Deku
Yup, Scotland here. emotion_c8
It kinda sucks though, because it encourages me to stay up late because that's when most people are online. xD

Ooooooh! That makes sense now.

I visited there once. it was awesome! I was 16. I am a lot older now, so I would love to visit again! I think I would appreciate it more this time around!

Tipsy Lunatic

The Great Deku
Ace! c: I've never visited America, but I'd love to do so one day when I have funds and I'm not a poor student.

Scotland's a nice place, but generally you need to bring windproof/waterproof clothing. xD
Lozzieful
The Great Deku
Ace! c: I've never visited America, but I'd love to do so one day when I have funds and I'm not a poor student.

Scotland's a nice place, but generally you need to bring windproof/waterproof clothing. xD

Awesome! I remember it was raining alot when I was there! It actually rained one night and we all played in the rain. That was a good time!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff