Welcome to Gaia! ::

I haven't encountered any yet that are annoying, but I was wondering what yours are? :p

Dapper Dabbler

8,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
that-hermit-person
I haven't encountered any yet that are annoying, but I was wondering what yours are? :p

Those moments when I was doing a quest. The NPC I needed to talk to glitched in some way or form.

Aged Lunatic

GODDAMMIT, MJOLL, GET YOURSELF UNSTUCK FROM THE STAIRS AND GIVE ME SOME NOOKIE!

That and the bard that just won't leave even after you fire her. "no, no, I stay...."

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
GunsmithKitten

That and the bard that just won't leave even after you fire her. "no, no, I stay...."

For some reason I pictured Consuela from Family Guy.

Aged Lunatic

Reno Takamiya
GunsmithKitten

For some reason I pictured Consuela from Family Guy.

Precisely the image intended biggrin

Hilarious Gawker

Its not exactly a glitch.. but when your game crashes on startup because of mods and you aren't sure which one it is.. cat_emo
patch 1.2 dragons.
they flew backwards(which was awesome), could fly across the map in the blink of an eye(also awesome), but were immortal(bringing their health to 0 did nothing and after a few seconds theyd be fully restored) and had the power to spin in circles which slowed your game to 1~2 frames per second.

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
The only glitch I encountered was Lydia before she died. emo she jumped from a ledge and was floating around about a foot off the ground. With her arms fanning up and down.

A little glitch I also encountered was my bow disappeared from screen but I was still shooting arrows until I sheathed my weapon and brought it out again.

Basatan's Waifu

User Image

Any that prevent you from completing a quest.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Invisible Phantom

I've only encountered one glitch. The quest to retrieve some gloves for the Orcs so they can make you bloodkin never initiated.

CIoud Nine's Husband

Winged Warlord

24,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
When you die and the camera endlessly stares at your dead body forcing you to restart the game.

Bryagh's Significant Otter

Virtuous Man-Lover

Any of the numerous game-breaking glitches, such as in Dawnguard when the vampire girl is meant to get you through a gate and the dialogue prompt to trigger it literally just won't appear.

Dedicated Loiterer

There've been two that were particularly terrible. The first was, is in fact because it still happens, using any potions I made myself. If I use more than two or three the game freezes.
Aaaand a while ago my inventory somehow broke so that whenever I opened it the game would freeze. Shops, looting bodies, whatever. It all froze the game. Finally after a while of messing around I fixed it but not before having to drop every single non-quest item I owned.

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
biggrin well....naked messeger, i guess skyrim had hot climate.

Friendly Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Well, first of all, I love Skyrim it is by far my favorite game. I don't know if this could be considered a "glitch", but I find it annoying that I can climb a mountain just by mashing the jump button (or riding a horse). I endeavor to take the trails, but just knowing I can go up any hill with ease is annoying to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff