Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Carnivore

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
A Random Bowser
Sorry I haven't been on. I lost internet connection. I will be back on tonight though
oh good! I was getting worried since your the only one interacting with me atm LOL

Rozie6610's Husbando

Clean Millionaire

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Good lord I missed a lot.

Greedy Hoarder

13,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
Finally posted again!

Friendly Fairy

since i'm back now, i'll check through everything you plotted in the next few days and also bring some authority to the rp (you'll see soon hehe).
But now i need to go to bed. Speak to you all tomorrow xx

Tipsy Genius

AerianaKoi
A Random Bowser
Sorry I haven't been on. I lost internet connection. I will be back on tonight though
oh good! I was getting worried since your the only one interacting with me atm LOL

So sorry, thanks have been crazy. It is a little late to work on a post now, but I'll try to at least get something short up for you tomorrow. I am sorry for the delay, but between losing internet, losing my phone, and rl, things have been crazy.

Sparkly Lover

7,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
Oh well hello there! I'm Pixie and I play Ashlynn Ella who's the daughter of Cinderella and her brothers are the sons of Prince Charming. Anyone would like plot?

Greedy Hoarder

13,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
Welcome, Pixie!

Tipsy Genius

HighOffPixieSticks
Oh well hello there! I'm Pixie and I play Ashlynn Ella who's the daughter of Cinderella and her brothers are the sons of Prince Charming. Anyone would like plot?

Hey! I play Tony, the son of Cinderella's stepsister and I would love to plot with you. I can tell you that Tony has no love for his cousin. Just quote me of you want to plot. My net is sketchy right now, so please be patient with me.

Sparkly Lover

7,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
A Random Bowser
HighOffPixieSticks

Hey! I play Tony, the son of Cinderella's stepsister and I would love to plot with you. I can tell you that Tony has no love for his cousin. Just quote me of you want to plot. My net is sketchy right now, so please be patient with me.

Why would he hate Ashlynn and Cinderella?

Tipsy Genius

HighOffPixieSticks
A Random Bowser
HighOffPixieSticks

The way he sees things, his mom should have married Prince Charming and lived happily ever after, thus making him a prince, rather than the son of a butcher. He blames Cinderella for stealing his mom's destiny and that hate has passed on to his step aunt's daughter.

Sparkly Lover

7,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
A Random Bowser
HighOffPixieSticks
A Random Bowser
HighOffPixieSticks

The way he sees things, his mom should have married Prince Charming and lived happily ever after, thus making him a prince, rather than the son of a butcher. He blames Cinderella for stealing his mom's destiny and that hate has passed on to his step aunt's daughter.

Ah I see. Hmm if Tony ever point that out, Ashlynn won't be very nice. Haha she'll be blunt and look at her cousin. Ashlynn thinks what ever happens, happens and she knows deep down in her heart that her father and mother were meant to be. So she won't care what her step-cousin thinks.

Greedy Hoarder

13,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
Merry Christmas!!! smile

Tipsy Genius

HighOffPixieSticks
A Random Bowser
HighOffPixieSticks
A Random Bowser
HighOffPixieSticks

Ah I see. Hmm if Tony ever point that out, Ashlynn won't be very nice. Haha she'll be blunt and look at her cousin. Ashlynn thinks what ever happens, happens and she knows deep down in her heart that her father and mother were meant to be. So she won't care what her step-cousin thinks.

Maybe we could agree to have them disagree on the matter?

Knowing how Tony sees things, and the fact that he will do little to try to disguise his dislike of his step cousin, how to you see the two of them getting along?

Sparkly Lover

7,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
A Random Bowser
HighOffPixieSticks
A Random Bowser
HighOffPixieSticks
A Random Bowser
HighOffPixieSticks

Knowing how Tony sees things, and the fact that he will do little to try to disguise his dislike of his step cousin, how to you see the two of them getting along?

Well Ashlynn likes being outdoors, she loves nature, singing, fashion. She's obessed with shoes, her closest is like filled with them haha. But she's like a girly girl. But she's not afraid to get mud or dirt on her. Tell me about Tony and i'll figure out something. Oh and she plays the violin and piano aside from singing.

Tipsy Genius

HighOffPixieSticks
A Random Bowser

Well Ashlynn likes being outdoors, she loves nature, singing, fashion. She's obessed with shoes, her closest is like filled with them haha. But she's like a girly girl. But she's not afraid to get mud or dirt on her. Tell me about Tony and i'll figure out something. Oh and she plays the violin and piano aside from singing.

Tony has no particular love of shoes, though he does own his fair share of them, or the out doors. He is very self aware, likes gossip, fashion, socializing. His only real, personal interest, hobby wise, is art and he enjoys working in pen/ink or pencils. Other than that, he is a fake, a nicely dressed and well mannered facade. If the person that has caught his interest has a hobby, he will take it up as his own, weather he likes it or not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff