Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Streaker

Please help me find this item!
Description/screenshot:
What is the item that has a white, greyish background that looks like a wall in a house and has the leg mod that brings your legs to your chest?

Friendly Bibliophile

Description/screenshot:
The hair on the first avatar and the skirt on the second. For the second, I know the top is from Keiko's Chiffon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
LoreIei

That's really weird : /
Typing "spoon" also works.

Space Unicorn

20,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
La Poya
Description/screenshot:
What is the item that has a white, greyish background that looks like a wall in a house and has the leg mod that brings your legs to your chest?

Vague Reality and it's recolors?

Space Unicorn

20,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sinfulcraft
Description/screenshot:
The hair on the first avatar and the skirt on the second. For the second, I know the top is from Keiko's Chiffon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skirt looks to be Sweet Strawberry Mousse

Divine Streaker

GalacticPink
La Poya
Description/screenshot:

Vague Reality and it's recolors?

YES!! Thank you so much!!! c:

Stellar Succubus

Ami Satomora
VVhip
Description:
In Waiting arms. User Image

This pose came from another item. I am wishing to know which item that was.

I already know it is in the Ivory and Ebony arms set, and the B R A I N arms set, as a pose.

But I'm wishing to know which other item/s it came from, that would be a huge help!

Thanks!

Looking through the ultimate arm mod guide, I don't see that the pose was lifted from another item.

Buuuut the Cottontail series of items gives off a similar pose, just that the other hand is on top.

User Image

Oh yep! I thought a sort of bridal item had it. Not the Counterfeit series, or the Angelic Bride series either.

Thankyou for your help, and that excellent suggestion! It's really the style of the pose I'm after, so that might do smile

Friendly Bibliophile

GalacticPink
Skirt looks to be Sweet Strawberry Mousse
Thank you!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anyone know this hat?

Lucky Risk-Taker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.What is the leg mod in this avatar? Is there a black and white version?

Wistful Prophet

8,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Charging Power 75
achromatica
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.What is the leg mod in this avatar? Is there a black and white version?

It's Mint Street Style Cupcake heart
And yup, there is a black-and-white-version. It's called Cherry Street Style Cupcake :3

Lucky Risk-Taker

FishyManga
achromatica

It's Strawberry Street Style Cupcake heart
And yup, there is a black-and-white-version. It's called Cherry Street Style Cupcake :3

Thank you so much!

Wistful Prophet

8,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Charging Power 75
achromatica
FishyManga
achromatica

It's Strawberry Street Style Cupcake heart

Thank you so much!

You're welcome! I'm glad to help~

Divine Demigod

12,850 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
is there any other item similar to fighter items' armless hood..probably white,similar to my tops..?
thankies

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sinfulcraft
!

Hair is School Mischief

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items