Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
exclaim I am one of the editors of the "Gaia Online" page on the internet encyclopedia site KnowYourMeme.com. It is not just about memes, even though it says in the name, it's also about different forms of internet phenomena. People, sites, catchphrases, and events are listed on KnowYourMeme.

I am here to ask for a favor. If any of you would be grateful enough to spread some information regarding any memes on the site. Gambino's Face, McSourface, and Watermeat/Clementine are things people are talking about, and I need more information. If you have any memes/events that are notable, please don't hesitate to tell me.

Give me any and all information pertaining to any that I have described here, or any others that I haven't mentioned, and I will be grateful and put them on the page.
exclaim

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Have you looked at the memorable threads sub-forum already?

I haven't looked at know your meme in a while, so I don't know how detailed that Gaiaonline page is.

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
dah fuzzinator of dewm!
Have you looked at the memorable threads sub-forum already?

I haven't looked at know your meme in a while, so I don't know how detailed that Gaiaonline page is.

Well, that's why I'm working on it, to improve on it. We currently have Lolichan, Boxxy, Idiot Nerd Girl, and moot's accusation of the "Rules of the Internet" originating on Gaia.
what's a meme

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces