41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Beautiful!

Versatile Fashionista

Cat Sapphire
Beautiful!

crying that's why i don't get why they haven't made items on this style! whenever they make asian items it's always geared towards tales, geisha, street fighter, samurai, empress or emperor stuff but never oiran.

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
lR lE lD
Cat Sapphire
Beautiful!

crying that's why i don't get why they haven't made items on this style! whenever they make asian items it's always geared towards tales, geisha, street fighter, samurai, empress or emperor stuff but never oiran.

Hopefully they will sometime soon, I think the items would be popular!

Fashionable Gaian

As long as they don't realise it in pastel colours, but bright red,oranges, yellow and greens
like that picture, sure why not. heart

Versatile Fashionista

Cat Sapphire
lR lE lD
Cat Sapphire
Beautiful!

i hope they don't turn it into oh we will release this for verge only and put it in sales only. -__- I want ei's and rei's of this idea.

Versatile Fashionista

Piggyback-Chan
As long as they don't realise it in pastel colours, but bright red,oranges, yellow and greens
like that picture, sure why not. heart

i'm okay with any color but i hope they include red xD. they must add it somewhere since it's a popular color xD.

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
lR lE lD
Cat Sapphire
lR lE lD
Cat Sapphire
Beautiful!

i hope they don't turn it into oh we will release this for verge only and put it in sales only. -__- I want ei's and rei's of this idea.

Don't even think it! lol An evolving item would be perfect for something like that. If it's in Club Verge I'd never be able to afford it, that's for sure.

Versatile Fashionista

Cat Sapphire
lR lE lD
Cat Sapphire
lR lE lD
Cat Sapphire
Beautiful!

Don't even think it! lol An evolving item would be perfect for something like that. If it's in Club Verge I'd never be able to afford it, that's for sure.

eh i wouldn't be surprised if they put it in verge. would be a huge slap in the face. i sure won't be buying it if it's in verge and wouldn't be able to buy it since i'm not a part of verge.

Versatile Fashionista

Versatile Fashionista

Versatile Fashionista

Fatcat

yes please. Especially those dresses with a huge ribbon at the front. 4laugh

Versatile Fashionista

tarobuns
yes please. Especially those dresses with a huge ribbon at the front. 4laugh

yeah gaia needs to make more of those xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items