Fashionable Target

*Nudges*

Around if anyone is wanting a rate.

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
My Spider-Sense is tingling and Shazam! please.

Rogue

"Shazam!" and "I am the night!" please :3

Fashionable Target

Sintel Arthedain
My Spider-Sense is tingling and Shazam! please.

My spider sense is tingling: It was a cold night, snow fell in a flurry, for one dark elven woman it was the most beautiful and most frightening thing she had ever seen. Young she had never seen the surface world. In her arms she clasped a young dark elven child - she'd fled they meant to send her son to the temples and despite how she was raised she would not let them have her child. And so she had fled.

Dark shapes ran among the trees, too late she realized she had rested too long they were coming. Darting off through the forest she held the baby close, a building came up in the distance...could she make it before the fates caught up with her. Could she save her child. Stumbling up the stairs of the old stone building she laid the child on the sacred ground...knocking once she then turn and ran off back into the snow. Attempting to draw her pursuers away from her child.

That child, young and not of the world above ground found himself raised in the monastery, learning not only knowledge but combat and how to use his unique and keener senses to his advantage. He doesn't know the story of his mother or her fate but one day he hopes to learn it. Until then he focuses on honing his skills standing up to those that would crush the weak in his search for answers.

Shazam!: 7/10 the background and outfit are very nice but then it just gets tot he face and things just seem to get a bit boring. The scar is a nice bit of texture and additive but it feels like the mouth and eyes should be more expressive.

Fashionable Target

Redwing Rogue
"Shazam!" and "I am the night!" please :3

Shazam!: 9.5/10 really don't have much to say about this avatar, nice blend of color and cute I like it.

I am the night!: Cherry BOMB!

Fashionable Target

Fashionable Target

...I think time to try and make a real outfit today.

Indomitable Bro

i am the night and zounds, pls? heart
Shazam! and Hulk Smash! if you please =)

Fashionable Target

rococobro
i am the night and zounds, pls? heart

I am the night: Lady Lucid (Was just thinking something that sounded more fancy)

Zounds: The layering on your outfit is really nice, I like the black with the more vibrant warm colors.

Conversationalist

User Image

A "Hulk Smash!" and "Shazam!" would be nice if you have some time.

._.

Fashionable Target

Aisling_91
Shazam! and Hulk Smash! if you please =)

Shazam - 7/10 - it's not a bad avatar, it just feels like it needs a little extra something to make it really 'pop'.

Hulk Smash - The face, the face doesn't feel like it fits with the rest of the avatar. Her mouth is too bland to go with the rest of it.

Fashionable Target

Riyaiko

User Image

A "Hulk Smash!" and "Shazam!" would be nice if you have some time.

._.

Shazam: 10/10 - I really enjoy the scene you created here, it fits together very well.

Hulk Smash: Can't find anything I would want to smash. ^^
Shazam, and HULK SMASH this please biggrin

http://tektek.org/av/155457

Fashionable Target

ZackDaGawd
Shazam, and HULK SMASH this please biggrin

http://tektek.org/av/155457

Shazam: 6/10

Hulk Smash: The items you have on the avatar so far are nice, it even looks like a super hero. My biggest issue is using arm + leg mod and then just a couple more items doesn't allow you much creativity. If anything I'd suggest working on adding more, making the face more intricate or finding ways to do your own layering along with the items you have. What you have now is a good base it just needs something more to make it unique and yours.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff