Total Votes:[ 31 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
By Clique.

I have a box for my current breeding project, several full of 4 IV spares, one full of 5 IV spares, two for foreign Pokemon, one for things like shinies that I intend to keep, and the rest are named, and filled with, Trash. They're all sort of randomly placed, but that doesn't bother me.

Lucky Shoujo

i just throw pokes into the next available slot lol

Gatekeeper

18,100 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
I tend to organize by type for the pokedex catches and then from there it's a box full of different natured dittos for breeding, the to be bred box, to be trained/evolved box, my main pokemon box, the eevee box, the pokemon I got in trades box, the event pokemon box, and the shiny pokemon box. That's more or less how I run it.

Dangerous Lunatic

It's basically IV bred pokemon, and then it's everything else. =P

Crystal Collector

Normally I do them by national dex numbers, but I'm considering doing it by location (moutain, costal, ect.).
So far I have it as #dex, a fairy box to mess with my anti-fairy friend (lol), then my breedings, and GTS/WT.

Monster Kink's Husbando

Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
I kinda just have a vast collection of throwaways in whatever order and then boxes for good mons and a box for shinys

Newbie Grabber

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
2 boxes for HA pkmn, 1 box for pkmn to train, 1 for pkmn to breed, 1 for special pkmn (like sweet scent gloom, trace gardevoir, etc.), 1 for shinies, 1 for teams, and the rest for whatever.

Tricky Survivor

Thanks for the replies guys! Now which way should I do........ D: SO MANY OPTIONS

Lonely Knight

i don't orgnanize..

that's my system emotion_awesome

Precious Sweetheart

I used to organize them alphabetically, but now I just dump them boxes that I mentally call my "breeding" box or my "foreign" box.
3-4 boxes before last three boxes: Breeding boxes. One box dedicated to Dittos and Synchronizers.

Last three boxes: Battle boxes. Haven't had time to sort by type yet (sweep, tank, stall, etc etc)

First box: "Breeding material" -- potential Friend Safari parents that will be assimilated into the breeding production line.

Second box: Foreign Pokemon from Wonder Trade.

Everything else: everything else. Storage. Crap from playthrough. Wonder Trade junk and material. 5IV storage. Starters with Hidden Abilities.

Lonely Hunter

21,790 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Almost all of them are by type.
2 box for favorite
1 box for Vivillons
1 box with starters
2 boxes for trade.

If I trade something I quickly move it to the box it should go to. The PKMN GL is also helpful since it shows the recent PKMN I got in a trade incase I forget/can't find it.
Eradicative
Yup, just that!

I know some people organise them by type etc.
But with all this trading and everything happening in the new game, I feel like my boxes are way too messy!

So, how do you guys keep yourselves sane?

Going from back (last box) to front:

"Bench" This is any Pokemon I use and/or care about.
"ShineBrighter!" Shinies that aren't in Bench.
"Breeding" Dittos and parent-candidates
"Legs" Legendaries and other uniques that aren't being used.
"ZA WARUDO" International and non-English dex
"Eggery" Temporary storage of hatchlings during egg cycles
"Dream World" HA pokes.

The rest are general boxes and pretty much unsorted.

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image
秋日ん話している
✗▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✗

By type. Then I have about six boxes currently filled with wonder traded/to be wonder traded pokemon that will be organised....eventually.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff