• Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
Igirisu Kouda

No worries. yum_puddi
Sorry i haven't been posting
Anywhere i can throw karna in?

Lightbringer

Cai is recruiting people for the Blaze Of Glory quest. I'm waiting on a response from him as Eir right now.

There's also the kerfuffle in front of the supposed dungeon entrance.

And I have yet another character wandering around the field, Kaile.
O: Karna will go peep on girls Jk lol
uh... idk where to go xD

Lonely Smoker

if you want something to do, Seigfriend can respond to Anda who is in front of him sending him a party invite.

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Should have response up in a few hours. Got homework to do, but I'll be back when it's complete.

Interesting Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
I'm out, it's pretty clear that everyone's character is being played uber strong. To the point that Itsuki can just chill and chat with a bard and speak a number of sentences back and forth all during the time I'm dashing a couple feet with a speed based character AND poison a boomerang AND throw it somehow in the time I made a quick dash. By those standards PoH is slower than any character when her strong point is "she's fast and dodgy and has crazy reflexes" I've played her to take hits poorly, deal little damage but be fast. The fact Itsuki can just casually chat and still deal with PoH dashing at someone is ridiculous unless he's some kind of god who can slow time and react a million different ways.

As for grappling PoH, she's dashing and slashing extremely fast, RedGrump sheathed his weapons WHILE she was coming at him still, she's fast and being able to sheath your weapons AND grab her arms when she's using a high speed sword skill is absurd. I might as well be playing a five year old toddler trying to attack.

I have played my character reasonably this whole RP and have been MORE than fair, but when I'm met with nothing but godly characters blocking my every step RPing becomes pointless. I hate godmodding, I hate it so much. If the leader of the Laughing Coffin who is an assassin character can be outsped, grappled, and generally in Itsuki's case dealt with so casually while chatting it up with someone else-

Anyway I'm out. This is ridiculous, even Kirito at his maximum strength couldn't pull the feats Itsuki just did in the span of ONE dash attack at close range.

Sorry for bailing, just pretend she logged out or something. I don't want to argue in OOC or be the squeaky wheel. You guys all mesh really well together and I'm sure this RP will do great.
dunce007
if you want something to do, Seigfriend can respond to Anda who is in front of him sending him a party invite.

Whaaaa. o-o

Fashionable Sentai

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Anarchy Alice
I'm sorry it came to this...I've been trying my best to not godmod. I hope that you have better rps in future and that if we meet again, that I should be a better rper.
-bows-
Anarchy Alice

Even though i didn't get to RP or Talk with you much
I hope we can get to know each other sometime
I like your Avi
and hope your other RPS and ones you wish to join will go smoothly.

Fashionable Sentai

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'm gonna head to bed - busy day tomorrow.

Lightbringer

Anarchy Alice
I can't think of anything meaningful to say other than to take care, and that I wish you luck in the future.

Timid Gaian

Anarchy Alice

I'm sorry to hear that. Geki really wanted to meet PoH in person. But I look forward to RP-ing with you sometime in the future.

Interesting Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
Gamebrain25
Anarchy Alice

I'm sorry to hear that. Geki really wanted to meet PoH in person. But I look forward to RP-ing with you sometime in the future.
I may come back in the future if things seem more feasable I really liked the whole Geki and PoH dynamic that was building. They had a really interesting relationship and I did hope to have PoH's real life be revealed as she's a total honors student and student president xD

Timid Gaian

Anarchy Alice
Gamebrain25
Anarchy Alice

I may come back in the future if things seem more feasable I really liked the whole Geki and PoH dynamic that was building. They had a really interesting relationship and I did hope to have PoH's real life be revealed as she's a total honors student and student president xD

Wouldn't it be funny if they went to the same school? I mean, Geki's no honor student, but he is the president of the swim club.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff