Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lightbringer

Gamebrain25
I'm stunned. You made an entire wikia for this thing?
Yeah, the Custom Content post was getting a little lengthy and hard to manage.

Lightbringer

I decided to add effects for the official unique skills that were not given effects, those being Darkness Blade, Battoujutsu, Shurikenjutsu, and Infinite Spear. I don't know if I'm fully satisfied with these effects, so they may be subject to change. Those particular ones will not be available to be unlocked until floor 50 is completed. In canon, those skills were unavailable until floor 90, but I figured we could have them earlier.

Lightbringer

Added some equipment. It's all pretty standard and uninteresting.

Lightbringer

I think I've settled on my next plot point. Something that I can consistently use and have some fun with.

Mythical Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
So...did the rp die?

Lightbringer

No, Kou mentioned that he wouldn't be able to post until sometime this week, and I was waiting on him. I think some of the newcomers have dropped off though.

I try to avoid simply pushing ahead when people have given reason for their absence, but that may have to change at this point when it becomes lengthy.

I don't want to abandon this RP, even if I end up the only poster. I just wanna see this story through to the end.

Lonely Smoker

I was just waiting for our blacksmith to finish with his guest before returning, but I don't know if the blacksmith is still here.

Timid Gaian

I'm still here. But I'm sure I mentioned before I'm not a fan of one on ones.

Lightbringer

I remember, yeah. I don't want to alienate others by constantly pushing the story forward, but I don't wanna lose people by inactivity due to absences. I think I'm gonna rework the rules a bit/enforce them more heavily.

Lightbringer

Alright, I've updated the rules a bit. Basically, it now works like this: One day without notice means the RP progresses without a person. Three days will be the maximum for people that have given notice, with circumstances allowing for leniency.

Igirisu Kouda

I know you mentioned that your connection would be unreliable, but I have to keep the well being of the entirety of the RP in mind. I'll give you until tomorrow night to respond (since I'm gonna be away for a good chunk of the day myself), then the story is moving forward.
I have been waiting for the Party Raid with Siegfried and idk where to put Karna

Lightbringer

I know, I've been keeping everyone in mind.

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Takarashi

Hey guys,

I'm back for a few days I think. Antibiotics are finally kicking in so I'm feeling less pain today. Trying to get caught up on my rps while I feel well enough to focus on posting.

Mind giving me a summary of whats going on so I can think of something for Cai to do?

Lightbringer

Shisei Tenshi
Takarashi

Hey guys,

I'm back for a few days I think. Antibiotics are finally kicking in so I'm feeling less pain today. Trying to get caught up on my rps while I feel well enough to focus on posting.

Mind giving me a summary of whats going on so I can think of something for Cai to do?
Not a whole lot, really. Just some character interaction. Nothing has happened in terms of story. Kou, Keiyo, Geki, PoH, and Itsuki are near a field boss guarding the assumed entrance to the dungeon, Eir is heading back to town, and for the newcomers, Cale is in his shop, Anda is waiting on a response from Cale (at this point you can just move on dunce007, but it's your call), Siegfried is somewhere near another (or perhaps the same) supposed dungeon entrance, Xander is somewhere in the field, and Karna is somewhere nondescript.

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Takarashi
Shisei Tenshi
Takarashi

Hey guys,

Not a whole lot, really. Just some character interaction. Nothing has happened in terms of story. Kou, Keiyo, Geki, PoH, and Itsuki are near a field boss guarding the assumed entrance to the dungeon, Eir is heading back to town, and for the newcomers, Cale is in his shop, Anda is waiting on a response from Cale (at this point you can just move on dunce007, but it's your call), Siegfried is somewhere near another (or perhaps the same) supposed dungeon entrance, Xander is somewhere in the field, and Karna is somewhere nondescript.

Okay I think I left Cai in the blacksmith shop so I'll try to find someone in town to talk to. I'll work on my reply tonight when I get off work. Got training this afternoon so I probably won't be back again after.

I had an idea for a mission I did in another rp and was wondering if we could do something similar to it here. I was thinking the reward could be some kind of herb Cai can use to make more powerful healing potions since everyone has more health now.

The mission basically involves scaling an inactive volcano (fighting monsters along the way like rock based creatures with higher defense and flying creatures with higher evasion) and then at the very top is a sleeping phoenix which goes crazy when the people approach it. So basically the phoenix has to be defeated so that the herbs can be gathered without any danger present. Maybe fire resistant armor pieces can be awarded to those who go as well?

Might be a good chance for newer members to level up if they want to come. What do you think?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff