Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi I'm looking for the item Light Ball which is found with wild Pikachu. The item is very hard to get since its a 5% chance to get on Pikachu. I'm willing to trade good items such as evolution stones, a Master Ball, and even some Mega Stones. Let me know if you want to make a trade with the item you want.

Items I will not trade:

Gardevoirite
Charizardite Y
Aggronite
Blazikenite

nohie's Significant Otter

Friendly Consumer

Zack J Fair
Hi I'm looking for the item Light Ball which is found with wild Pikachu. The item is very hard to get since its a 5% chance to get on Pikachu. I'm willing to trade good items such as evolution stones, a Master Ball, and even some Mega Stones. Let me know if you want to make a trade with the item you want.

Items I will not trade:

Gardevoirite
Charizardite Y
Aggronite
Blazikenite

ive got one what mega stones are u willing to trade
Zombieh Man
Zack J Fair

Items I will not trade:

Gardevoirite
Charizardite Y
Aggronite
Blazikenite

I have Pokemon Y, so anything not on that list. Yes that includes Mewtwoite Y. Although, I'm missing a good number of them but I can probably get them all within the hour if I look up their locations.

Hilarious Explorer

Zack J Fair

Items I will not trade:

Gardevoirite
Charizardite Y
Aggronite
Blazikenite

no no no this is what you do. Get a butterfree with Compound Eyes and then use thief.
I was trying to get it for hours but when I did that i took me 5 mins.

Friendly Consumer

Zack J Fair
Zombieh Man
Zack J Fair

Items I will not trade:

Gardevoirite
Charizardite Y
Aggronite
Blazikenite

I have Pokemon Y, so anything not on that list. Yes that includes Mewtwoite Y. Although, I'm missing a good number of them but I can probably get them all within the hour if I look up their locations.

ahh i have y to u can just have it XD
Zack J Fair

Items I will not trade:

Gardevoirite
Charizardite Y
Aggronite
Blazikenite

Suggestion for you: you can hunt Pikachu (and lightballs) pretty easily if you have a Pokemon with Static and can learn Thief (for example, Raichu.)

Static causes electric Pokemon to encounter much more often.
Zombieh Man

I appreciate it, but I know its a rare item despite many never using it. lol Would you like a Master Ball or evolution stone?

Friendly Consumer

Zack J Fair
Zombieh Man

I appreciate it, but I know its a rare item despite many never using it. lol Would you like a Master Ball or evolution stone?

anything u wana throw in is fine but u dont have to ur trainer name is crimson?
Sandokiri
Zack J Fair

Items I will not trade:

Gardevoirite
Charizardite Y
Aggronite
Blazikenite

Suggestion for you: you can hunt Pikachu (and lightballs) pretty easily if you have a Pokemon with Static and can learn Thief (for example, Raichu.)

Static causes electric Pokemon to encounter much more often.

lol I know. I've been doing that all day, but with a 5% chance I've had no luck. I even used the Poke Radar to make it easier to find Pikachu
Zombieh Man
Zack J Fair
Zombieh Man

anything u wana throw in is fine but u dont have to ur trainer name is crimson?
yeah. I'll send you a trade right now
Zack J Fair
Wasn't sure if you had one, but I gave you a female Combee since males can't evolve into Vespiquin

Friendly Consumer

Zack J Fair
Zack J Fair
Wasn't sure if you had one, but I gave you a female Combee since males can't evolve into Vespiquin

ty have fun with the light ball
Zombieh Man
Zack J Fair
Zack J Fair

ty have fun with the light ball
lol thanks. I can make good use out of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff