Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hatted Fatcat

;.; -Offers everyone hugs and support- I'm so sorry for your losses.

Romantic Firestarter

9,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Oh, completely off topic (but maybe that's a bit of a good thing? ._.;;; ) but Lavender, did you change your avatar? I feel like this is not the one I saw yesterday... or perhaps I am confusing you for someone else ^^;;;

theLimeTree's Prince

Fashionable Cultist

Pidge changes her avvy all the time and they are always awesome * V*<33

Romantic Firestarter

9,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
kitten
Pidge changes her avvy all the time and they are always awesome * V*<33

Pidge? o v o;;
That nickname sounds familiar, like from before my hiatus but. ... like... wut? XD
Why can I not remember "Lavender Hues" as "Pidge"?

theLimeTree's Prince

Fashionable Cultist

Kaurii LeFay
Pidge? o v o;;
That nickname sounds familiar, like from before my hiatus but. ... like... wut? XD
Why can I not remember "Lavender Hues" as "Pidge"?

Ah! > w< Her username used to be Pigeons go Meow

Hatted Fatcat

NO, I AM BATMAN! LOL, kitten's right! I used to be PidgeonsGoMeowX3~ I changed my username a few months ago. ouo

ASDFASFDFASAAA -BLUSHES- Thank you! and yes, I do change it a lot! |D I can't stay with one for too long, especially when I get a new item. It's hard for me to keep just one.

Edit:

Also, kitten, you always have adorable avatars, too! *u*

Romantic Firestarter

9,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
...I want new items 8D But without tektek, I have no idea what to look for. Goooo Gaia~!

[insert pathetic sobbing here]

theLimeTree's Prince

Fashionable Cultist

Haha I know that feeling too though lately I feel I can't make any nice avvies at all x____x;;

Hatted Fatcat

Kaurii LeFay
...I want new items 8D But without tektek, I have no idea what to look for. Goooo Gaia~!

They have this thingy now called the Avatar Builder. It's not nearly as good as tektek, but the search function finds things easy enough if you're specific. Like, "teal eyes" or "black hair." ouo

Romantic Firestarter

9,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Lavender Hues
Kaurii LeFay

They have this thingy now called the Avatar Builder. It's not nearly as good as tektek, but the search function finds things easy enough if you're specific. Like, "teal eyes" or "black hair." ouo

Oh thank god, you precious Pidge you (idk if I should call you that?? XD)
I'mma check it out now.

Eloquent Giver

uuughhhh i hate the avatar builder, it's not very user friendly in my opinion D;

theLimeTree's Prince

Fashionable Cultist

The biggest thing I want back from TekTek is the item pricer > A> I like to sell items based off how much they are but now I just sit around clicking hundreds of items in my invo trying to find what would give me the biggest gain without losing any fave items. Takes forever ugh.

Romantic Firestarter

9,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Wait... Did they force Tektek to shut down JUST SO GAIA COULD MAKE A TEKTEK THEMSELVES? D:< ughhhhh

Hatted Fatcat

Kaurii LeFay
Oh thank god, you precious Pidge you (idk if I should call you that?? XD)
I'mma check it out now.

You're welcome! You can totally call me Pidge or Pidgie! ouo My nicknames stayed the same~

@Neon: I agree, it was hard for me to find certain things. >w>; I couldn't remember half the items I put on an OC avatar on tektek, which made it super hard to rebuild it on this new avatar builder.

Hatted Fatcat

I think it was tektek not wanting to take down the advertisements for their own avatar based website. I mean, tektek could have stayed if they took the ads down, but they decided not to and took their site down instead. 8/

Edit: It was something about their advertisements were infringing on Gaia's intellectual property or something like that. It was a bunch of BS regardless. =3=;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff