User Image

Ah, nature! Is there anything better than the fresh, green smell of pine needles? The crisp sound of leaves and twigs crunching underfoot? Well, in a word: yes. Yes, there are lots of things better. Civilization, for one. Technology. Hot showers. Food that isn't weirdly shriveled and dry. Water with added fluoride! How I miss such luxuries. Gaians, I have to admit: it turns out I'm not that great a camper. I spent all this time romanticizing the notion of connecting with nature and exploring the wilds that I sort of forgot that I'm terrible at being an outdoorsman. This was only supposed to be a two day trip, but I'm so lost in this forest that I'm afraid I'm never going to get out! Mr. Bibbles is so mad he won't even speak to me -- in fact I'm concerned he's going a little feral. He keeps looking at me with such venomous, angry eyes that I can only assume he's channeling some terrifying apex predator of an ancestor. I'm... I'm starting to worry I won't last much longer! But I need to stay calm. I need to try and not think about my imminent, looming demise. Keep that relentless positivity going, Ivan! There's simply got to be a way out of this godforsaken forest, right? I mean if I can't find my way out, perhaps someone else could find their way in! Maybe... maybe you guys could come find me? If you travel into the Verdant Grove there's a chance we might run into one another! And while you're coming to my rescue, you might even score a Cash Shop favorite, a valuable rare item, or one of these amazing new exclusives:

User Image

All right, well! I'm just going to sit right here, under the utterly nondescript tree in the middle of a massive forest, and hope for the best. I have total faith in your ability to venture into the Verdant Grove and come to my aid, Gaians! It may take more than one trip, however, so your safest bet is to pick up a bundle of nine just to be sure you reach me as soon as possible. Please come quickly. I really, really don't like the way Mr. Bibbles is looking at me.